Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126899 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ZIONI IS ENGAGING IN APARTHEID BANTUSTAN TALK AND LOGIC
There is one country, Palestine. Everyone who lives there counts, because the bantustans of Gaza and the West Bank are just that, bantustans, not real countries. There is no 2-state solution. That is an apartheid concept.
The terrorists who founded Israel need to be put on trial at Nuremberg for crimes against humanity! There needs to be reparations paid and all refugees need to return whence they came! There needs to be secular democracy with everyone equal and one person, one vote!!
So show me the "country" Palestine in the history of the world. The Palestine Arabs, Syrians, Egyptians agree with me not you.

Not sure how a two state solution can be apartheid but then again when do Israel haters make sense

So many of the Palestinians can go back to Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and wherever they came from.

You call for a secular democracy with a Islamic Extremist majority who kill Palestinians who sell land to Jews as an official government policy.

I suppose you support the Muslim Brotherhood democracy in Egypt?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126900 Apr 8, 2014
Arabs are not fully human. They have no souls. it is therefore righteous when our Crusader armies send them to hell....where they belong.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126901 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
POLITICAL RIGHTS OF SELF-DETERMINATION DOES NOT ARISE FROM MANDATES AND NO MANDATE INCLUDES THE RIGHT TO GIVE AWAY THE RIGHT OF SELF-DETERMINATION OF A PEOPLE
That is the lesson of Nuremberg! Why terrorist-supporters like you try to argue against the Nuremberg War Crimes trials is beyond me! Zionism was born in the Age of European Colonialism and Racism in which Europeans thought they could do with other people's land whatever they wished without consulting or considering the Native Peoples. European terrorist ideologues like Theodor Herzl wrote works similar to Mein Kampf which inspired generations of terrorists like Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir, Golda Meir, and others to invade occupy and use terrorism, including ethnic cleansing and pogroms to terrorize the Palestinian Native People to flee, just like Hitler did in Eastern Europe for Lebensraum for German "Aryans"!!!
ZIONISM IS A TERRORIST MOVEMENT THAT STOLE PALESTINE FROM THE NATIVE PALESTINIANS!!
You should look at the Mandates which created numerous countries. As the LoN would beg to differ as would the UN Charter.

There was no separate Arab nation called Palestinians until the 1960's. There sole reason for creation was to destroy Israel as is clear in their charter.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126902 Apr 8, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had your knowledge but you do the Palestinians proud
His post did not actually give any facts so there is no surprise that you liked it.

Another word for you to add to your dictionary "knowledge".
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126903 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ZIONISTS ARE TRYING TO APPROPRIATE THE TERM SEMITE AND NEGATE THE EXISTENCE OF ARABS
The term anti-Semite was coined during the racist colonial era in Europe by European Jews within a European context which devalued and made Native Peoples invisible. As such, anti-Semitism is itself a racist term in its original meaning. It is like terms of denigration like Red Indian, Eskimo and other derogatory terms, like gypsy. Today, people are reclaiming language and anti-Semitism is one such term to be reclaimed from the cultural expropriation that occurred. Arabs are the largest group of Semites and anti-Arab sentiment has reached pathological levels in the west, stoked by zionazis. It is only proper that anti-Semitism be used to describe this vicious anti-Arab sentiment whipped up by the Zionists!
The word Semite is irrelevant to the subject. While you may not like the definition it is found in dictionaries throughout the world. Apart from Arab/Muslim countries and Sheilaas head where todays Jews don't exist.

anti-Arab sentiment in the West has reached these levels due to their actions. Arabs arrive in the West, try to impose their will, culture, etc which leads to hatred towards them for trying to impose the restrictions similar to the places they just escaped from.

It is the same as saying that the word car-park is appropriation the word car when other vehicles may park there. IDIOT.

Is there anything you don't blame on "The Zionists"?
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126904 Apr 8, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Everyone including Faith have run away with their tails between their legs once Ali arrived. I hope one day that I have the knowledge that he currently does re the situation concerning Israel and Palestine
Its very simple. First you make something up, then you post it on some hate site, then Sheilaas throughout the internet spread a false quote or situation. The circular reasoning is used to prove its real because you can find it on so many websites.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126906 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS THIS NEGATION OF ARABS WHICH IS AT THE HEART OF ZIONISM TODAY.
It is how Zionism is trying to erase Palestinian cities, towns and villages from maps and physically replacing them with Zionist names, in a criminal case of ethnic cleansing.
Just as others today reclaim their culture, names and identities, so the true Semites are reclaiming the name Semite.
BE IT RESOLVED, ANTI-SEMITISM IS VICIOUS ANTI-ARAB RACISM, REGARDLESS OF THE RELIGION OF THE ARAB IN QUESTION!!!
There are Jewish Arabs and Zionist Arabs so not sure your point.

It was the Arabs who were living in cities created thousands of years ago by Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_names_of_P...

SO they were Jewish towns in the first place until the Jews were persecuted or forced to convert.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126907 Apr 8, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
America is going to phase out Israel and throw its support to the Muslims simply because the Muslims in the Mid-East have oil and more money to spend.
Israel has Oil so does Canada and the USA. they won't need the Muslims in a few decades.

Israel has a massive gas reserve also.

One of the main reasons that Israel is targeted by much of the world community is because of Arab/Muslim natural resources and its not about Justice.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126908 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Jew would say such abominations about the man who translated the Bible for all humanity to read and was the forerunner translator for the 1611 King James Version. You need to watch your tongue, Ratty. Ignorance is not a virtue.
Maybe a Jew would say this as the Jewish people suffered hundreds of years of persecution under Christian rule. Modern day Western antisemitism stems from Christian hatred.

It is your religion that is evil not factual statements on the long history of Christian antisemitism.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126909 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>... Ratty, hate billions of humans because of their religion or the color of their skin? And how you call Christ all manner of evil? I do know how Luther was aware of the way Jews of his day spoke about Christ the Messiah. Do you, Ratty??
hypocrite much???

Don't you hate Jews because of their religion?

What do you expect when you take someones religion, get rid of all the laws, add forgiveness and then oppress the father religion. The only way for Christianity to grow at the beginning was to deny Judaism. they grew to real hatred over the centuries.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126910 Apr 8, 2014
America has more natural gas and oil than anyone. But the strategic plan is to drain the supplies of every other nation first.

The day will come, when our warplanes and those of our allies will be the only one's with fuel.

We are the Romans
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126911 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Dang .... all these little demons are from the one 'proud' true blue Jew .... Ratty. Must send fatty Ratty batty but they all have one thing in common: utter bile, hatred, bigotry, racism, support for evil and support for the terror state stolen from Palestinians and wrongly and blasphemously re-named 'Israel.'
Blanket hatred is what your jeezus teaches or is it your god? How can anyone become so hateful? You make christianity look evil by using it as justification for your hatred. Nothing good ever comes from you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#126914 Apr 8, 2014
petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I do not have a religion ... I spit on my lies and Bullshit.
How original of you. Had any posts deleted lately, Lucifer?

They watch.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126915 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa speaks truth here and is very polite considering the awful and unnecessary abuse she gets from Jews here. Why do you delete truth? Scared of truth?
You sure didn't say tht when she told you Jesus was Jewish. You only think she's truthful because she agrees with you. You both ignore history and scripture while claiming knowledge of both.

You are both like-minded minions with a hateful, lying heart. Israel will never be up-rooted again. Never again minion.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126916 Apr 8, 2014
that

USA

#126920 Apr 8, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Goo and it's all that comes on me..
Wow. You must be a biblical scholar, Lucifer.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126921 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Everything Good and it's all that comes from me, Ratty. If you look at the pope's 'christianity' I agree it does tend to look evil but that's because it is full of Untruth.
Yeah we know your jeezus is about hatred. You god didn't create all things, the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob did.Your god has no power to save a remnant for himself minion.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126923 Apr 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Jewish Arabs and Zionist Arabs so not sure your point.
It was the Arabs who were living in cities created thousands of years ago by Jews.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_names_of_P...
SO they were Jewish towns in the first place until the Jews were persecuted or forced to convert.
YES, ARABS INCLUDE JEWS, CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS, AGNOSTICS, ATHEISTS ETC ETC

Originally, there were all Semites. The cities were not Jewish or Muslim or Christian. They were Semite cities, like Babylon. If one accepts the Bible/Torah, then Jews fled out of Egypt and wandered around until they invaded and stole Palestine through violence--the first Nakba!
But of course international law and the rule of law is not about theological claims and claims routed in archaeology. Nope. The rule of law is about titles and deeds and continuous occupation within a legal order.
Within the rule of law, what claim did Menachem Begin have to be in Palestine? Begin was an illegal immigrant who engaged in terrorism. Under the rule of law, Menachem Begin was a terrorist with no legitimate claim whatsoever to being in Palestine. Begin was Polish and his claim was as a citizen of Poland!
Religious affiliation is not a basis in law for citizenship or immigration in a secular democratic state.
The Nazis looked for Aryans as long lost tribes of Germany, just like the zionazis do today with Jews. Israel is an apartheid state.
The Native People of Palestine are the Palestinians, not usurpers and carpetbagger thieves from Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova and elsewhere!!
Israel was founded by terrorists. That is a fact.

USA

#126924 Apr 8, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
in the heart of man. d
What would a twisted little man such as you know what is in the minds of others, Lucifer? It's very late. Have they been watching?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126925 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I do not have a religion ... I believe in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation NOT some ad hoc 'religion' created by man. I believe in the historical and spiritual Christ and do not follow religions that misuse his life and work; notably the catholics whose leaders murdered untold millions over the centuries for not believing their antiChrist dogma. There is little truth in the 'Christian' established church. The Jews or their Talmudic religion only have themselves to blame for the horrors they've inflicted and continue to inflict upon those innocents who do not abide by their subversive and intolerant hatred of humanity. Personally, I pity those Jews who reject your Talmudic hatred. You use 'anitsemitism' as a bat to beat the unsuspecting with one eye on your victims and the other eye one the Holocaust story and before hoping people will not notice the anomaly of such abject bullshit. I spit on your lies and Bullshit.
Of course you spit on truth beacause you are an anti-christ. You can't even explain what Christ's work was, just that he worked Stupid minion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Freebird USA 173,826
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 740,138
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min KiMare 227,842
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 543,091
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min WasteWater 4,497
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 259,684
The Rise Of Al Qaeda; ISIS Or ISIL; The One Wor... 16 min End Of Days 8
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE