Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126916 Apr 8, 2014
that

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#126920 Apr 8, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Goo and it's all that comes on me..
Wow. You must be a biblical scholar, Lucifer.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126921 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Everything Good and it's all that comes from me, Ratty. If you look at the pope's 'christianity' I agree it does tend to look evil but that's because it is full of Untruth.
Yeah we know your jeezus is about hatred. You god didn't create all things, the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob did.Your god has no power to save a remnant for himself minion.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126923 Apr 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Jewish Arabs and Zionist Arabs so not sure your point.
It was the Arabs who were living in cities created thousands of years ago by Jews.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_names_of_P...
SO they were Jewish towns in the first place until the Jews were persecuted or forced to convert.
YES, ARABS INCLUDE JEWS, CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS, AGNOSTICS, ATHEISTS ETC ETC

Originally, there were all Semites. The cities were not Jewish or Muslim or Christian. They were Semite cities, like Babylon. If one accepts the Bible/Torah, then Jews fled out of Egypt and wandered around until they invaded and stole Palestine through violence--the first Nakba!
But of course international law and the rule of law is not about theological claims and claims routed in archaeology. Nope. The rule of law is about titles and deeds and continuous occupation within a legal order.
Within the rule of law, what claim did Menachem Begin have to be in Palestine? Begin was an illegal immigrant who engaged in terrorism. Under the rule of law, Menachem Begin was a terrorist with no legitimate claim whatsoever to being in Palestine. Begin was Polish and his claim was as a citizen of Poland!
Religious affiliation is not a basis in law for citizenship or immigration in a secular democratic state.
The Nazis looked for Aryans as long lost tribes of Germany, just like the zionazis do today with Jews. Israel is an apartheid state.
The Native People of Palestine are the Palestinians, not usurpers and carpetbagger thieves from Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova and elsewhere!!
Israel was founded by terrorists. That is a fact.

An NFL Fan

USA

#126924 Apr 8, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
in the heart of man. d
What would a twisted little man such as you know what is in the minds of others, Lucifer? It's very late. Have they been watching?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126925 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I do not have a religion ... I believe in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation NOT some ad hoc 'religion' created by man. I believe in the historical and spiritual Christ and do not follow religions that misuse his life and work; notably the catholics whose leaders murdered untold millions over the centuries for not believing their antiChrist dogma. There is little truth in the 'Christian' established church. The Jews or their Talmudic religion only have themselves to blame for the horrors they've inflicted and continue to inflict upon those innocents who do not abide by their subversive and intolerant hatred of humanity. Personally, I pity those Jews who reject your Talmudic hatred. You use 'anitsemitism' as a bat to beat the unsuspecting with one eye on your victims and the other eye one the Holocaust story and before hoping people will not notice the anomaly of such abject bullshit. I spit on your lies and Bullshit.
Of course you spit on truth beacause you are an anti-christ. You can't even explain what Christ's work was, just that he worked Stupid minion.

An NFL Fan

USA

#126927 Apr 8, 2014
petesick666 wrote:
<quoted text>

They watch indeed. The a-holes watch me. many events and souls on earth. Be careful Ratty. Lucifer already has claimed your black heart.
Describe what the demons look like, Lucifer.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126928 Apr 8, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Arab lands?
Egypt was not an Arab land until invaded by Arabs
Lebanon is not an Arab land until invaded by Arabs
Syria is not an Arab Land until Invaded by Arabs
Morocco is not an Arab land until invaded by Arabs
Israel was not an Arab land until invaded by Arabs
Israel has been Jewish land for 3,000 years. Put a shovel in the ground and you won't find anything Arab prior to their invasion.
Jews have done nothing less than what the Spaniards did in liberating their land from the foreign Arabs.Palestinians are Arab nomads that should go back to where they came from.
EUROPE WAS NOT CHRISTIAN UNTIL CHRISTIANS INVADED and murdered and converted by the sword. Put a spade in the ground and you won't find anything Christian in Europe prior to the invasions around 1,600 years ago!!!

Zionists are engaged in Nazi style Lebensraum, nothing less.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126930 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally, there were all Semites. The cities were not Jewish or Muslim or Christian. They were Semite cities, like Babylon. If one accepts the Bible/Torah, then Jews fled out of Egypt and wandered around until they invaded and stole Palestine through violence--the first Nakba!
But of course international law and the rule of law is not about theological claims and claims routed in archaeology. Nope. The rule of law is about titles and deeds and continuous occupation within a legal order.
Within the rule of law, what claim did Menachem Begin have to be in Palestine? Begin was an illegal immigrant who engaged in terrorism. Under the rule of law, Menachem Begin was a terrorist with no legitimate claim whatsoever to being in Palestine. Begin was Polish and his claim was as a citizen of Poland!
Religious affiliation is not a basis in law for citizenship or immigration in a secular democratic state.
The Nazis looked for Aryans as long lost tribes of Germany, just like the zionazis do today with Jews. Israel is an apartheid state.
The Native People of Palestine are the Palestinians, not usurpers and carpetbagger thieves from Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova and elsewhere!!
ROTFLMAO. Another minion making up stories and calling it scripture. You don't know what you're talking about.

An NFL Fan

USA

#126931 Apr 8, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>

Dear Lard,
children Lucifer's powerful control. Save me.
I love Satan
LOL! Despite your claims, you obviously care nothing for children or anyone else, Lucifer. How many thousands of your posts have been deleted for your hatred, tiny man?
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126933 Apr 8, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO. Another minion making up stories and calling it scripture. You don't know what you're talking about.
ME CALLING IT SCRIPTURE??? NOPE!! I call it the rule of law! Nice huh.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126934 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
EUROPE WAS NOT CHRISTIAN UNTIL CHRISTIANS INVADED and murdered and converted by the sword. Put a spade in the ground and you won't find anything Christian in Europe prior to the invasions around 1,600 years ago!!!
Zionists are engaged in Nazi style Lebensraum, nothing less.
ROTFLMAO. No Christianity in Europe until the 1600's? You're an idiot. You minions make up history and scripture as you go along.

Who knows, you may end up being one of those virgins in allah's heaven. If you're really good, maybe mo will make you a little girl and do you himself.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126935 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ME CALLING IT SCRIPTURE??? NOPE!! I call it the rule of law! Nice huh.
What rule of who's law?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126937 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, Ratty. You really have NO idea of the untellable and unspeakable power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Words in any language cannot explain it. Be very careful, Ratty.
You're the one who needs to be careful batty. Your god created nothing. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126938 Apr 8, 2014
did
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126940 Apr 8, 2014
Now that spring has sprung, I have to get up into the alpine country. There's a point on the northward road whereupon the hardwoods give way to evergreens. You can smell it in the air. It smells clean and cold.... And through the endless miles and hours of pine trees, you all at once come upon our inland seas... I need to be on one of those stony, white, freezing beaches that we have here.

Fck! I am so glad I am from Michigan.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126942 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbfounded aren't you, Ratty?
Call it what you want minion, you're one of the easiest there is to spot. Did your hatred grow out of love for your jeezus, your god or both. Just curious.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#126943 Apr 8, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Ratty was scared and questions rained down on the little vermin. "Leering Old Levi! Despite your claims, you obviously care nothing for children or anyone else, Lucifer. How many thousands of souls have been claimed for your hatred, Evil One?" Ratty squealed his question and awaited an answer. Quiet. Silence. Ratty became a very frightened vermin and ran and ran and ran: "I'm off!! I'm off!!! Those fkn moderators are gonna have to delete that fkr petesake yet again!!!!!!! That fkr will be the death of me!!!"
Editor's Note:
Poor Ratty!! Little did the little vermin realize it was Satan not petesake that would be the death of the little rodent. Poor Ratty!!!!
You sure want alot of people dead imp.
Zioni

Israel

#126944 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ONE PERSON HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE HAS GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE OF TITLE OR DEEDS FOR THE LARGE MAJORITY OF W.PALESTINE.

Begin was allowed to enter by the Ottomans and LoN and was a legal immigrant.
You don't claim land as a citizen but as an owner.

Many Jews are not religiously affiliated with Judaism so it is not basis for citizenship or immigration. being part of the Jewish nation is.

GIVE ANY EXAMPLES OF HOW ISRAEL IS AN APARTHEID STATE TOWARDS ITS CITIZENS? Yes there may be discrimination on both sides but claims of Apartheid are laughable.

So what makes a native Palestinian? Since the Arabs are conquerors from Arabia, and 300,000's non-Jews on the land in the 1940's were not indigenous to the land, what claim do they have?? They were not even a nation until 1964 when they wrote their first Covenant calling for the destruction of Israel. This is when Israel didn''t control Gaza, WB and part of Jerusalem.

Interesting you make no mention of the continuous presence of Jews on the land for since Roman times or the fact that it was the Jews who built up Jerusalem and were a majority for around 150 years, apart from a small period in the late 1800's.

An NFL Fan

USA

#126946 Apr 8, 2014
petesick 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty. Simple and impure.
Why do you address so many posters by just one name, Lucifer? Do you think they're all the same person, creepy little man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Maria 25,624
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 6,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr LordofDarkness 985,634
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 5 hr Frank 301
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 9 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 9 hr juliakk 185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web