Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121881 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126835 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Ali is a fckng macaca fool. What is he? Yourbig brother, you can't handle it? LOL! Fck Ali and fck you, w'hore.
Well "Faith" do you like men?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126836 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, trash.
Do you like yourself?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126837 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THe TERM "anti-semitism" WAS COINED DURING THE COLONIAL, IMPERIALIST PERIOD IN EUROPE, when racism against non-Europeans was rife and when native peoples were called "Red Skins" and "Eskimos" and "Fuzzy wuzzies" and "Skraelings" and other derogatory names. There were often misapplication of names, but the oppressors and overlords did not care or hear the voices of the colonized peoples.
The founders of Zionism were largely secular, integrated European Jews who were discriminated against within European society, so they invented propaganda terms and ideas within that racist European context to advance their position. Zionism is racism and colonialism. The aim of the European Jews who subscribed to Zionism was to become colonizers and overlords like their fellow European neighbours. Facts and ethics did not enter into the equation.
ANTI-SEMITISM IS A COLONIAL RACIST TERM WHICH HAS COME TO MEAN ETHNO-RACIAL NEGATION OF THE REAL SEMITIC PEOPLES, THE ARABS!
IT IS THIS NEGATION OF ARABS WHICH IS AT THE HEART OF ZIONISM TODAY.
It is how Zionism is trying to erase Palestinian cities, towns and villages from maps and physically replacing them with Zionist names, in a criminal case of ethnic cleansing.
Just as others today reclaim their culture, names and identities, so the true Semites are reclaiming the name Semite.
BE IT RESOLVED, ANTI-SEMITISM IS VICIOUS ANTI-ARAB RACISM, REGARDLESS OF THE RELIGION OF THE ARAB IN QUESTION!!!
Are you the one who sees the 9-11 airplanes everywhere?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126838 Apr 8, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - as IF ...
She's sitting at her computer all day looking up articles to copy and paste - indexing and cross referencing posts by herself and other like it were a library - posting to moderators vying for attention from topix ...
Reading bible to find anti Jew scripture
It's a bloody full time job for that one !!
And here's "danetoo" from "Spain." danetoo write 100 words in legible sentences here in Spanish real fast to confirm you are in Spain.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126839 Apr 8, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah try and make me up to date you have been unsuccessful. LMAO
This is a Hillbilly from Seattle and he wants a Date.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126840 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...I'm still here you wind bag. You have lost your sht and come undone, who're. I'm stomping your silly ass.
Speaking of Windbags and Undone.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126841 Apr 8, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh oh - vying for Ali's attention ...
Oh Ali - such an oracle you are - a centre of learning and inspiration for you
(Previously of course he was a disbeliever Muslim potential terrorist - but hey - it's all forgotten now in the new belief system)
Wanna have a game of doctors and nurses online ... Lol ...
What's wrong, lose your Spanish Dictionary?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126842 Apr 8, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Personal life" - do you even have one ???
Your life belongs to topix and checking posts and putting them into a "system" ...
Y
What's your life, Topix?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126843 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She has a job. You don't.
What's your job, catching Beavers?
Zionists are big sissies

Reunion

#126844 Apr 8, 2014
Uzi wrote:
IBD Editorials
. What's needed, instead, is special screening and monitoring of such zionist recruits.
Pollard, and so many zio-shills busy spying on the good ol' Usa while she looks the other way... lol
you're right about the special screening.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126845 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah...copy-paste- blah Zio,nist..blah.
Can you read?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126847 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! How are your children? Your sister? LOL!!!!
Why is the predator here so predictable?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126848 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You are a welfare bludger. Trash.
How much is your Seattle Welfare power bill?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126849 Apr 8, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I sell my cakes now in USA and all over Europe with employees exhibiting and teaching and selling - My job now In that regard is to sit back and enjoy. have a new business here in Spain as well as an animal sanctuary now - just started - and today driving back to London for my last couple of months in my professional job before moving here permanently ... And to start working properly in my new business here - not because I have to work but because we believe in doing rather than just being
I think I have more in my life than you could possibly dream of ...
Switch to Spanish as most educated people here can understand it.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126850 Apr 8, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lpl - my parents couldn't stand Wagner - it was jazz - soul - mixed with faure / Beethoven and Mozart etc etc - grand piano in house and guitar - music lessons and choir - a happy house reverberating with culture, music and interesting people - I miss it and is difficult to recreate although am trying
By the looks of your atrocious writing you learned it in Spain or in a Ghetto somewhere in North America?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126851 Apr 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right...right...
And here we are on the Nazi forum. LOL!
So what Shift are you working today?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126852 Apr 8, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW COULD I TRY TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS WHEN YOU OFFERED ME A VIEWING OF YOUR BUTT NAKED REAR END IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS, which I politely refused!!!
Faith is projecting her deep desires. She even posted pics of her vibrator and other sex toys and explained she had needs!!! Faith, I am sure you will find some hick in your local bar!!!
"Faith" is a Man.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126853 Apr 8, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's not your type, you're into those 12 year old boys at your mosque, Islamo-Nazi. <¦-o
And you must be on the Graveyard Shift.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126854 Apr 8, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know that being a gay man?????????? LOL
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's not your type, you're into those 12 year old boys at your mosque, Islamo-Nazi. <¦-o

"He" had basic anatomy in High school.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126855 Apr 8, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a hay man? You do come across as a real butch, you must be a tranny. <¦-o
And you, are you a disgruntled woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min vikinglovespenis 56,050
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min MUQ2 44,961
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 33 min WaxBabydoll 423
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min Toby 106,068
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 47 min andet1987 2,331
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 650,325
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 1 hr WasteWater 23
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 971,787
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 21 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web