Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126663 Apr 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet to see how you're running after sheilaa ... Lol - the Jesus fanatic "only when messiah comes" ... Lol
And Pete in Liverpool who is being attacked by "undercover Jews" dressed in demonic garb - and is writing a book about it soon to be published by his local mental health service - was complimenting you yesterday - must be so amazing to be supported by such greats as Sheila gray and Pete on here ...:))
Danetoo is vying for the attention of someone that she can't stand. She always was a crawler. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126664 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be a Jew to be a Pharisee you ignoramus and I am a Christian so take another more effective shot if you can Faithy. LMAO
You aren't a Christian, you fckng hypocrite.
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#126665 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Now Danetoo who is a true racist has jumped into the fray.The reason that I am not banned is because I post on the truth and most chose to ignore it. She is a person who calls other women sluts, whores and other abominable names in her efforts to denigrate them If you can't do it one way then attack others in a personal way. She denigrates women when we should all be sticking together. What a pathetic piece of crap she is
" sticking together" ??????

Wtf - you've never stuck together for anything - even your own so called Christian faith - previously you used scripture to defend Israel and the Jews - now you used scripture to "kill" the Jews ...

What kinda "Christian" is that who screws up scripture to suit their own agenda - certainly something or someone who just need to hate and have a group of people to aim that hatred at - before it was allegedly "radical" Muslims - HA!!! As if - everyone could see it was all Muslims.

Now it's "unrighteous" Jews - "Zionist" - when again it's clear to anyone it's unadulterated hatred of Jews - full stop - do you really think the "other Jews" - the ones you believe are the "real Jews" want a mad person like you on their side ?? Lol - they'd need someone like you like a broken arm !!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126666 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Danetoo is vying for the attention of someone that she can't stand. She always was a crawler. LOL
You desperate bag of sht. You're stuttering.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126667 Apr 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet to see how you're running after sheilaa ... Lol - the Jesus fanatic "only when messiah comes" ... Lol
And Pete in Liverpool who is being attacked by "undercover Jews" dressed in demonic garb - and is writing a book about it soon to be published by his local mental health service - was complimenting you yesterday - must be so amazing to be supported by such greats as Sheila gray and Pete on here ...:))
YOU CLAIMED SOME OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE ARABS AND THAT YOUR BROTHER, SISTER-IN-LAW AND NEPHEW ARE MUSLIM, and that you are a critical supporter of Israel, and that men are falling all over to get a date with you and that you own an internationally successful cake shop!!! Hahahahahahaa

OH, you also claimed to be a psychiatrist, but they refused to let you off the ward when your shift was over!!!! Hahahahahaha

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126668 Apr 7, 2014
Everyone including Faith have run away with their tails between their legs once Ali arrived. I hope one day that I have the knowledge that he currently does re the situation concerning Israel and Palestine
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126669 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Some dummy is trying to get my attention but I will continue to ignore them and their inflammatory comments. They would have liked to have been a nurse practitioner or a doctor but didn't have the necessary intelligence or skills so were reduced to being a lackey, doing for others and cooking cakes. LMAO
Where's "Vic", you loser? I thought you were on your cross-country motorhome tour...LOL!
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#126670 Apr 7, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>DANETOO, EVER THE HATEMONGER, IGNORES ANY ATTEMPT AT EVEN MAKING A SUBSTANTIVE POST, and instead continues her hateful campaign of ad hominem attacks with anyone who dares to criticize her sacred Israel, a country founded by terrorists who stole the land from the Native Palestinian People!
Danetoo is a nasty person full of bile and venom.
Yup - absolutely !! With people such as sheilaa gray and Pete - anything goes !!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126671 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar you are wrong and coming from you posting on what Jesus would do is blasphemy, you don't even believe in him.
The only liar around here is YOU, liar.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126672 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Danetoo who is a true racist has jumped into the fray.The reason that I am not banned is because I post on the truth and most chose to ignore it. She is a person who calls other women sluts, whores and other abominable names in her efforts to denigrate them If you can't do it one way then attack others in a personal way. She denigrates women when we should all be sticking together. What a pathetic piece of crap she is
Yet, bittch. yet.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126673 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah all you are is a lowly BS artist who hates all Muslims end of story.
Blah blah blah. You have nothing, dim-wit.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126674 Apr 7, 2014
*has
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#126675 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Danetoo is vying for the attention of someone that she can't stand. She always was a crawler. LOL
I don't seek attention - that's you doing that from Ali - gray - Pete - don't worry - as I say - I'm sure Pete will be here shortly after his drug induced stupor and morning wank ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126676 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Everyone including Faith have run away with their tails between their legs once Ali arrived. I hope one day that I have the knowledge that he currently does re the situation concerning Israel and Palestine
LOL! Ali is a fckng macaca fool. What is he? Yourbig brother, you can't handle it? LOL! Fck Ali and fck you, w'hore.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126677 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Where's "Vic", you loser? I thought you were on your cross-country motorhome tour...LOL!
You still here Faithy??? Don't worry about my personal life worry about your own which is non existent. You are a true basket case. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126678 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent self description of yourself Faithy. Thanks for that
Shut the fck up, trash.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126679 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah. You have nothing, dim-wit

Exactly blah blah blah is all you are capable of.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126680 Apr 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have checked and you're right - and will do - I'm fecking tired of her Jew hatred against the "wrong kind of Jew" - Jesus would hate her !!
THe TERM "anti-semitism" WAS COINED DURING THE COLONIAL, IMPERIALIST PERIOD IN EUROPE, when racism against non-Europeans was rife and when native peoples were called "Red Skins" and "Eskimos" and "Fuzzy wuzzies" and "Skraelings" and other derogatory names. There were often misapplication of names, but the oppressors and overlords did not care or hear the voices of the colonized peoples.
The founders of Zionism were largely secular, integrated European Jews who were discriminated against within European society, so they invented propaganda terms and ideas within that racist European context to advance their position. Zionism is racism and colonialism. The aim of the European Jews who subscribed to Zionism was to become colonizers and overlords like their fellow European neighbours. Facts and ethics did not enter into the equation.
ANTI-SEMITISM IS A COLONIAL RACIST TERM WHICH HAS COME TO MEAN ETHNO-RACIAL NEGATION OF THE REAL SEMITIC PEOPLES, THE ARABS!
IT IS THIS NEGATION OF ARABS WHICH IS AT THE HEART OF ZIONISM TODAY.
It is how Zionism is trying to erase Palestinian cities, towns and villages from maps and physically replacing them with Zionist names, in a criminal case of ethnic cleansing.
Just as others today reclaim their culture, names and identities, so the true Semites are reclaiming the name Semite.

BE IT RESOLVED, ANTI-SEMITISM IS VICIOUS ANTI-ARAB RACISM, REGARDLESS OF THE RELIGION OF THE ARAB IN QUESTION!!!
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#126681 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Where's "Vic", you loser? I thought you were on your cross-country motorhome tour...LOL!
Lol - as IF ...

She's sitting at her computer all day looking up articles to copy and paste - indexing and cross referencing posts by herself and other like it were a library - posting to moderators vying for attention from topix ...

Reading bible to find anti Jew scripture

It's a bloody full time job for that one !!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126682 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, bittch. yet

I can't hear you. Can you speak a little louder???? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Phooey 675,539
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Pinkwater 110,143
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr True Gods Child 46,191
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,082
Congratulations to Arkansas' Justice System! 4 hr Foreign National 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr tonydolt 6,218
All blacks should be deported to LIBERIA!!!! (Oct '08) 5 hr George Justapose 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Gabriel 982,281
More from around the web