Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126606 Apr 7, 2014
This is a partial list of Shilla's posts that have been deleted.

Despite her irrational denials, these are the facts.....

Report every single ANTI-SEMITIC, insulting rant that this old w'hore posts.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Seattle, WA

#126607 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Zioni is clueless and still hasn't accepted that I no longer will I be addressing his/her posts. I refuse to be called anti semite when in fact I am far from that. I am anti Zionism and anti the state of Israel
Do you like salty chocolate balls? Sang It and me sure do!
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#126608 Apr 7, 2014
Hillie Billie Bogan TARD DUNG Conjoined decaplet wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, queer bait! ID thief!

Quit pinching my nick you lying c*nt!
Who is a raging homo then, hey Seattle WA TARD! kleptomanic Coprolalia queer boy ?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#126609 Apr 7, 2014
Hillie Billie Bogan DUNG queer wrote:
<quoted text>I saw your last 'donkey show', I think it was traumatic for everyone except Gray and Petesake. It made Dang It hungry, he's never seen such a magnificent stead like that before and Woody got a woody! Port Jefferson missed it, he was getting busy with a flock of sheep at the time.
Are you drunk queer boy?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#126610 Apr 7, 2014
of Indian Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You can't address them you fckng coward. Zioni is RIGHT and you are a delusional windbag.
Address your boaring comments elsewhere, no one here is interested in your halitosis huffing and puffing,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126613 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I have smoked 20 of yours you lying s'lut. Your pathetic denials just make you look that much more foolish.
And I don't give a sht if mine get deleted. Who gives a fck?
Shelaa has cracked the fck up LOL!
You've done nothing of the sort you are deluded
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#126614 Apr 7, 2014
Hillie Billie Bogan TARD DUNG Conjoined decaplet wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like salty chocolate balls? Sang It and me sure do!
Another Indian queer boy.

TARDskin Homo, go Sank it here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india

Location hidden

#126615 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CAN'T answer her posts, lame-o.
Says the atheist who believes in the killing OF ALL MUSLIMS. Your credibility is zero Faithy

Location hidden

#126616 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I ran you off. LOL!
Yeah right that is why I am still here and you are trying to intimidate me. LMAO

Location hidden

#126617 Apr 7, 2014
The only thing Faith has ever ran off is her mouth. LOL

Location hidden

#126618 Apr 7, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>I saw your last 'donkey show', I think it was traumatic for everyone except Gray and Petesake. It made Dang It hungry, he's never seen such a magnificent stead like that before and Woody got a woody! Port Jefferson missed it, he was getting busy with a flock of sheep at the time.
I don't care what you thought you saw. Your comments are irrelevant in the scheme of things. Get a life instead of posting on your homosexual fantasies. LOL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126620 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
It clearly opened up settlement in W.Palestine for Jewish immigration to create a state.
SO, JEWISH IMMIGRANTS ARE SETTLERS, JUST LIKE THE WHITE SETTLERS IN RHODESIA AND APARTHEID ERA SOUTH AFRICA!!!

Thanks for that admission!! Zionists are indeed settlers, foreign invaders stealing the land from the Native Palestinian people!!! Zionists are illegal immigrants not merely content with illegal entering someone else's country, but actually intent on setting up their own state on stolen land!!! Israel was founded by terrorists and can never be legitimate, ever!

Location hidden

#126621 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You and DUNG are the ones posting about your homosexual escapades, twinkle toes. <-o
....and yet you are the one lapping it all up. LOL

Location hidden

#126622 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares??? LOL!!! I have had 20 of yours removed and there is more to come.
The difference is that I don't give a sht and you do...so much so you are lying about it

Nah you're wrong once the message has been delivered it doesn't matter what happens to it from my point of view.

Location hidden

#126624 Apr 7, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like salty chocolate balls? Sang It and me sure do!
I'm not interested in your perverted sexual escapades
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126625 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly you added a non-existent 1,000,000 Palestinians who don't exist.
Israel doesn't administer Gaza and its the Palestinians cities are under Palestinians Authority control. You can even see Palestinian "Police" in E.Jerusalem and Area C under full Israeli control.
The only way you can attack Israel it seems is with lies and half-truths.
ZIONI IS ENGAGING IN APARTHEID BANTUSTAN TALK AND LOGIC

There is one country, Palestine. Everyone who lives there counts, because the bantustans of Gaza and the West Bank are just that, bantustans, not real countries. There is no 2-state solution. That is an apartheid concept.
The terrorists who founded Israel need to be put on trial at Nuremberg for crimes against humanity! There needs to be reparations paid and all refugees need to return whence they came! There needs to be secular democracy with everyone equal and one person, one vote!!

Location hidden

#126626 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like Faith is starting to get to you Sheilaa, you Islamo-Nazi. <-o
Coming from you the one liner, that is hilarious. You wish. LMAO
Aliroger1

Seattle, WA

#126627 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
....and yet you are the one lapping it all up. LOL
Will you toss my salad again butch?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126628 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah you're wrong once the message has been delivered it doesn't matter what happens to it from my point of view.
LOL! Now Shilla changes her tune!!! LOL! What a fckng hypocrite!! The snitch doesn't like getting snitched on! LOL!

Keep reporting her....

Location hidden

#126630 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You got signed back in pretty quick, Hillie Billie Boganed! <-o
Wow USA 1,aka NFR owns a stop watch. I guess she needs to be useful at something. Did you purchase it to time your own silly responses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 740,700
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min nanoanomaly 227,987
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 3 min andet1987 45
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min trifecta1 601,207
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 543,286
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min Johnsex 908
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min well 95,560
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Freebird USA 173,905
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••