Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126702 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! There is no "Vic".
Just because you have no family don't deflect onto me
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126703 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you liar not all but Muslim extremists as can be viewed by the content of my posts on Islam over the last two years
You are a lying, hypocritical buffoon.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126704 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better one than you will ever having trying to sell your cakes to people in Europe and tapping off with strangers on the internet. LOL My life belongs to me and how I chose to use it is none of your business.
She has a job. You don't.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126705 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's a sht skin punk.
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED

Sorry Faith. I was just not into you. Hahahahahaha

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126706 Apr 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh oh - vying for Ali's attention ...
Oh Ali - such an oracle you are - a centre of learning and inspiration for you
(Previously of course he was a disbeliever Muslim potential terrorist - but hey - it's all forgotten now in the new belief system)
Wanna have a game of doctors and nurses online ... Lol ...
I am not vying for anyone's attention unlike you. You are a crawler of the first degree as can be seen by your posts to Faithy and Infidel.Keep sucking it up it suits you and your character

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126707 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She has a job. You don't

I don't need one. Jealous much. LOL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126708 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I've reduced you to a stuttering fckng mess on this loser thread, dumbo.
FAITH IS PROJECTING HER DESPERATION

Faith feels that Sheila has reduced her to a stuttering mess. Take a deep breath Faith and calm down. Don't take Topix so seriously! Sheilaa is merely educating you as a public service.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126709 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying, hypocritical buffoon.

....and you are a boring repetitious hag who constantly displays your bigotry and racism so go figure
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#126710 Apr 7, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>DANETOO LIKES TO CLAIM THAT SHE IS A CULTURED, SOPHISTICATED PERSON WHO WAS RAISED IN A HOUSEHOLD OF SCHOLARSHIP AND HIGHER LEARNING

Yet, when confronted by Sheilaa posting carefully sourced information of a factual nature which can be debated and discussed, Danetoo would rather resort to gutter sniping and ad hominem cat-fights than have to deal with the unpleasant reality that she is a nasty racist who is supporting the indefensible fascism that is Zionism! Danetoo was obviously raised in a Quisling household and has found a comforting familiarity in Zionism. The ideology remains the same for Danetoo, just the victims are different.
I am a cultured sophisticated person among cultured sophisticated people ..,

But I can - due to my work among the more disadvantaged in society - dive into the murky depths of what makes religious fanatics and paranoid schizophrenics tic and "speak their language" as it were ...

So I am well versed in "both worlds" and dive into topix as an "outlet" and to see how the "other dark forces of so called humanity" live and speak ...

Which is what i think faith is actually doing too - and to a certain extent yourself - whereas someone like sheilaa is deadly serious - sees this as her divine mission and "for Jesus" ... Cross referencing posts - keeping posts in a filing system ... Research job or what ??

How do you think she'd fare on a serious newspaper or "proper" discussion forum with her overt religious mania and ideas of reference ..

Where Pete - a paranoid schizophrenic in Liverpool is her biggest fan ...

Would you have time for that shit ??
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126711 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
....and you are a boring repetitious hag who constantly displays your bigotry and racism so go figure
Blah blah...copy-paste- blah Zio,nist..blah.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126712 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I know. Shilla is looking for someone to rescue him...uh "her".
Rescue from what dummy? The lies of the Zionists such as you who try to spread them? I am quite capable of doing that myself and need no help from Ali
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126713 Apr 7, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH IS PROJECTING HER DESPERATION
Faith feels that Sheila has reduced her to a stuttering mess. Take a deep breath Faith and calm down. Don't take Topix so seriously! Sheilaa is merely educating you as a public service.
Get lost. You have been trying to get into my pants for 3 years.
Where's your imaginary wife?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126714 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you have no family don't deflect onto me
LOL! How are your children? Your sister? LOL!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126715 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need one. Jealous much. LOL
LOL! You are a welfare bludger. Trash.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126716 Apr 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a cultured sophisticated person among cultured sophisticated people ..,

That is the funniest thing I have read all year. You may believe it but it is far, far, far, from reality. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126717 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rescue from what dummy? The lies of the Zionists such as you who try to spread them? I am quite capable of doing that myself and need no help from Ali
Yeah....right... LOL!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126718 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! How are your children? Your sister? LOL!!!!
OFF topic. LOL
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#126719 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I have a better one than you will ever having trying to sell your cakes to people in Europe and tapping off with strangers on the internet. LOL My life belongs to me and how I chose to use it is none of your business.
I sell my cakes now in USA and all over Europe with employees exhibiting and teaching and selling - My job now In that regard is to sit back and enjoy. have a new business here in Spain as well as an animal sanctuary now - just started - and today driving back to London for my last couple of months in my professional job before moving here permanently ... And to start working properly in my new business here - not because I have to work but because we believe in doing rather than just being

I think I have more in my life than you could possibly dream of ...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126720 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah...copy-paste- blah Zio,nist..blah.
Ohhhhhh that really hurt me-not, Faithy

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126721 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah....right... LOL!
Thanks for the confirmation of your failure to get rid of me, it is most satisfying. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Humble Chosen Child 690,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Robert F 989,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Trumps Gray Bar M... 42,479
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant 144000 619,851
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
More from around the web