Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Aliroger1

Seattle, WA

#126627 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
....and yet you are the one lapping it all up. LOL
Will you toss my salad again butch?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126628 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah you're wrong once the message has been delivered it doesn't matter what happens to it from my point of view.
LOL! Now Shilla changes her tune!!! LOL! What a fckng hypocrite!! The snitch doesn't like getting snitched on! LOL!

Keep reporting her....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126630 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You got signed back in pretty quick, Hillie Billie Boganed! <¦-o
Wow USA 1,aka NFR owns a stop watch. I guess she needs to be useful at something. Did you purchase it to time your own silly responses?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126631 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
As Jesus stated, just like he was, true Jews will be reviled and cast out by the Pharisees.This is happening in Israel today These are the current people who call themselves Jews who have taken it upon themselves to take over Israel which is against the teaching of Judaism. Zionism is a political entity that was birthed by Hertzl and his followers. It is a man made ideology that will be destroyed when the messiah comes. That is why so many Jews will be destroyed. Prophecy is backed up by history and we are now in the last days. We just need the temple to be built and then once the anti Christ enters the temple three and a half years later Jesus will return
Sheilaa is a Pharisee. Se brags about being a "Christian", yet she is a liar and she hates Jews. Jesus himself was a Jew... and if he was the son of God... that means God is a Jew.
Sheilaa hates God and his son Jesus!!!

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126632 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa has professed her hatred of God and Jesus simply because they are Jews!!!

Location hidden

#126633 Apr 7, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you toss my salad again butch?
Nope see Faith that is its speciality
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#126634 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So do the Arabs in Iran deserve their own state? The Kurds in 5 countries, the Gypsies in Europe, the Basque, what about Ukraine. Should it just be split up into majority decides what country they are part of???
If you can name the first Palestinian leader go ahead.
80% of the land was not privately owned so your claim of land ownership is ridiculous.
And the fact that the Negev a large portion of the land was almost desolate.
The Arabs used murder, terror, and intimidation to take over Jewish land and they started.
Jew paid 10 times the price for the land.
nice how you add the passage at the end but can't even post it correctly.
It speaks of RELIGIOUS AND CIVIL RIGHTS with no mention of Political rights when it comes to the Arab population of Palestine. Notice how other Mandates are very clear that the local population will have political rights. This just reenforces my claim that it was the basis for the creation of Israel.
Thank you for backing up what i said.
POLITICAL RIGHTS OF SELF-DETERMINATION DOES NOT ARISE FROM MANDATES AND NO MANDATE INCLUDES THE RIGHT TO GIVE AWAY THE RIGHT OF SELF-DETERMINATION OF A PEOPLE

That is the lesson of Nuremberg! Why terrorist-supporters like you try to argue against the Nuremberg War Crimes trials is beyond me! Zionism was born in the Age of European Colonialism and Racism in which Europeans thought they could do with other people's land whatever they wished without consulting or considering the Native Peoples. European terrorist ideologues like Theodor Herzl wrote works similar to Mein Kampf which inspired generations of terrorists like Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir, Golda Meir, and others to invade occupy and use terrorism, including ethnic cleansing and pogroms to terrorize the Palestinian Native People to flee, just like Hitler did in Eastern Europe for Lebensraum for German "Aryans"!!!
ZIONISM IS A TERRORIST MOVEMENT THAT STOLE PALESTINE FROM THE NATIVE PALESTINIANS!!

Location hidden

#126635 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Now Shilla changes her tune!!! LOL! What a fckng hypocrite!! The snitch doesn't like getting snitched on! LOL!
Keep reporting her....
Yeah keep being ineffective just like Faithy. LMAO
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#126636 Apr 7, 2014
-US A-1 TARDS wrote:
<quoted text>You and DUNG are the ones posting about your homosexual escapades, twinkle toes. <¦-o
Answering on behalf of the FAKE Hillie Billie Boganed ID THIEF queer boy tells us all we need to know about you, Curly.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126637 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you the one liner, that is hilarious. You wish. LMAO
One liners are far better than your copy-and-paste plagiarism, Shill-a.

Location hidden

#126638 Apr 7, 2014
Faith spends more time here now than on the Islam forum.Gees I'm good LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126639 Apr 7, 2014
Poor delusional Shilla. She is so messed up in the head. If I was a completely different person, I would feel bad about mangling her, but I'm not and I don't.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126640 Apr 7, 2014
Now Shilla is just responding for the sake of doing so. But it is desperate, hollow and sad.

Location hidden

#126641 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sheilaa has professed her hatred of God and Jesus simply because they are Jews!!

!
Nope that's your mission not mine. You have stated elsewhere including here that you do not believe in God.(as though anyone ever doubted that). You have also called Jesus gay as well as all his apostles. Jesus was not a Jew he was a Judean. There is a difference regardless if you can comprehend it or not. LOL

Location hidden

#126642 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>One liners are far better than your copy-and-paste plagiarism, Shill-a.

Truth doesn't need limitations set on it
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126643 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah keep being ineffective just like Faithy. LMAO
Pa-fckng-thetic.

Location hidden

#126644 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Poor delusional Shilla. She is so messed up in the head. If I was a completely different person, I would feel bad about mangling her, but I'm not and I don't.
It's you that is delusional and I don't feel bad about exposing your flaws. Treatment has obviously not helped you up to date
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126645 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Faith spends more time here now than on the Islam forum.Gees I'm good LMAO
No I don't. I'm omnipresent, like God...the Jew.

Location hidden

#126646 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Now Shilla is just responding for the sake of doing so. But it is desperate, hollow and sad.
Deflecting upon what you are doing is obvious to most even if you can't see it. LOL

Location hidden

#126647 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Pa-fckng-thetic.
Excellent self description of yourself Faithy. Thanks for that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forex Trading on 5Starsforex limited 4 min 5Stars Forex 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 865,643
50% rescue withdraw bonus - 5stars forex 24 min 5Stars Forex 1
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 46 min ashuashu 487
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,039
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr cute94 465
Native American lives MATTER 2 hr Poov 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 600,085
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr andy 45
More from around the web