Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126456 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost Tinywood! <¦-o
You have nothing else to do like gather some food?
Zioni

Israel

#126457 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to Israel to decide what Palestine gets. They have no say in the matter. They can unilaterally declare their state which is exactly what Israel did in 1948. One of the most important things is also world opinion and they are right behind the Palestinians. Enough people know the truth about what the Jes have done and support for the Palestinians is growing stronger every day
It actually is partly up to Israel that is what negotiations are.

World opinion is irrelevant when it comes to that fact that the Palestinians are not interested in peace. Neither are you as you call for the end of Israel as a country.

What truth is that? As the world is less reliant on Arab Oil and the region changes noone really cares about the Palestinians any more. They never really have as its been more about attacking the Jews than helping the Palestinians.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126458 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know what the word "Zionist" means. I just hate fckng muslims. I have my own reasons.
http://catharsisofthebogue.com/wp-content/gal...
Say some more about the SPD.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126459 Apr 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he?
He was actually a Judean from the tribe of Judah. There was no such word as Jew at the time of Jesus
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126461 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to explain.
American is at war.
The enemy are the filthy muslims.
I am an American.
Therefore.....
Yes, you are an american from seatttle.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126463 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post from last page AND I QUOTE "The Jews have been terrorists since the first century AD....."
The Jews????
Israel was formed due to many things and there wouldn't have been terrorism if the British were not appeasing Arab terrorism and if they Arabs hadn't started their massacres against Jews in the first place.
You seem to miss the point a bit that it was the Arabs who started violence and it wasn't against European Jews, it was against the local indigenous Jewish population.
Ermmm, where did I state ALL JEWS?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126464 Apr 7, 2014
There is no such thing as "palestine". It is merely muslim theater designed to usurp the holy sights of the more worthy religions. The so-called "palestinians" are Jordanian and Egyptian sand monkeys. The true goal of the muslim rats is not peace, it is not co-existence... it is the annihilation of the Jews. To say otherwise is a naked fckng lie.

Even if the filthy scumbags were given all of Israel, they would still want to kill Jews.

It is therefore necessary to slaughter them like the cockroaches they are. Muslims have no souls. when our soldiers kill them, Jesus smiles...Jesus is a Jew.

That abomination that the scumbags built on the Temple Mount should be razed and the Jews should rebuild their Temple atop its ruins.

And America should nuke Mecca during the Hajj...for maximum effect.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126465 Apr 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are an american from seatttle.
Seattle is not in Michigan, you dim-witted fckng f/aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126466 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I partied like a rockstar after Yasser Arafat died! ;-)
I hope that it comes out that the Israelis poisoned that pig. I'd hate to think he got away with his crimes.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126467 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I partied like a rockstar after Yasser Arafat died! ;-)
Yes, partied where you live, in Seattle. Did you kill your alter ego An NFL Fan?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126468 Apr 7, 2014
Someone bang on the side of Dang It's head, he's skipping again.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126469 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Seattle today, the weather was nice. An NFL Fan would definitely like Qwest Field. You don't have football in North Korea do you, little commie minion? <¦-o
You don't fool anyone.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126470 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually is partly up to Israel that is what negotiations are.
World opinion is irrelevant when it comes to that fact that the Palestinians are not interested in peace. Neither are you as you call for the end of Israel as a country.
What truth is that? As the world is less reliant on Arab Oil and the region changes noone really cares about the Palestinians any more. They never really have as its been more about attacking the Jews than helping the Palestinians.

It will never be up to Israel. It is the Israelis who are not interested in peace after they have shown on many occasions

The latest thing being that they want the Palestinians to recognize a Jewish state when they have already acknowledged Israel's existence. It's not a Jewish state and never will be, 25% of her population is non Jewish so how does that work, for a so called democracy?
Zioni

Israel

#126471 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He was actually a Judean from the tribe of Judah. There was no such word as Jew at the time of Jesus
and the word Jew comes from Judea. Are you denying Jews are Jewish again???

just like saying antisemitism includes non-Jewish Semites when the whole subject at hand would be Jewish hatred not the meaning of a word.

Same here, its irrelevant what they were called back in the days as the word Jew is an extension of Yehudim. The Y became a J.
Zioni

Israel

#126472 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ermmm, where did I state ALL JEWS?
THE JEWS implies all Jews.

You could have said some Jews, Jews, but you didn't. Also in another post on this page you deny they are even the same people.

You can't pick and choose.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126474 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<

You don't speak on behalf of the world, only yourself. That's why around the world young Israels and Arabs from not only Israel but around the world are networking and are less concerned about a Jewish state as they are about a genuine peace. Israel will not be happy and secure in the future and there will be no real peace until the messiah comes. Israel will make sure of that as it has done for the last 60 odd years
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126477 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Seattle is not in Michigan, you dim-witted fckng f/aggit.
Do you know that?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126478 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
Someone bang on the side of Dang It's head, he's skipping again.
You are clever?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126479 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
THE JEWS implies all Jews.
You could have said some Jews, Jews, but you didn't. Also in another post on this page you deny they are even the same people.
You can't pick and choose.
Do you have a job?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126481 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
and the word Jew comes from Judea. Are you denying Jews are Jewish again???
just like saying antisemitism includes non-Jewish Semites when the whole subject at hand would be Jewish hatred not the meaning of a word.
Same here, its irrelevant what they were called back in the days as the word Jew is an extension of Yehudim. The Y became a J.
Like I said there were no Jews at the time of Jesus. The word has been transliterated.Not all Jews who are alive today are able to trace their lineage back to the tribe of Judah in fact I doubt that any can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Happy Lesbo 45,902
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 7 min Edthirty 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 691,924
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Dec 2017 News 619,840
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Tellthetruth 990,665
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 1 hr Truth 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr TrumpyDumpty 4,397
More from around the web