Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126431 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mandate clearly ignores the local populations political rights.
Do you really want to play this game again when you have refused to give a legal basis for the Palestinians national claim to the land?
It clearly opened up settlement in W.Palestine for Jewish immigration to create a state.
Why do you hold different laws for each Mandate?

"Publicly Great Britain reaffirmed commitment to the principle of self-determination of the Arabs. In November 1918, France and Great Britain signed the Anglo-French Declaration, which affirmed that their goal “[... was] the complete and final liberation of the peoples who have for so long been oppressed by the Turks, and the setting up of national governments and administrations deriving their authority from the free exercise of the initiative and choice of the indigenous populations.”ix In 1919, the Allied powers met in Paris to determine the status of the non-self-governing territory that had been part of the former Ottoman Empire. Member states of the League of Nations decided to establish a temporary “Mandate System” in accordance with the Covenant of the League of Nations to facilitate the independence of these territories.x The August 1920 Treaty of Sèvres between the Allied Powers and Turkey affirmed that Palestine “be provisionally recognised as an independent State subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone.”xi

In 1920, the League of Nations entrusted the temporary administration (“Mandate”) of Palestine to Great Britain, as a “Class A” Mandate – a categorization closest to independence.xiiThe Mandate for Palestine, however, aimed to facilitate the colonization of the country through Jewish immigration and settlement in order “to secure the establishment of the Jewish national home,” in line with the political commitment set out in the Balfour Declaration. The Mandate accorded the Jewish minority in the country and non-resident Jews residing elsewhere full political rights; it granted the Palestinian Arab majority only civil and religious rights.

“[I]n the case of the ‘independent nation’ of Palestine,” observed the British Secretary of Foreign Affairs privately,“we do not propose even to go through the form of consulting the wishes of the present inhabitants of the country”(as was required by the League of Nations).“Zionism, be it right or wrong, good or bad, is rooted in age-long traditions, in present needs, in future hopes, of far profounder import than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who now inhabit that ancient land.”xiii The British Mandate of Palestine was thus based on an inherent contradiction: the simultaneous establishment of an independent state of Palestine for all its citizens on the territory of Mandate Palestine, and a Jewish national home within or on that same territory."

If you can't see the writing on the wall then there is nothing else I can say.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126432 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I asked the question about the Hamas charter is the fact that they don't post it openly online.
Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya etc are Muslim countries who promote democracy? Just their idea of democracy is majority rules and no minority rights.
I wonder how a European country would act in a hostile region. Its easy to be "democracy" when you are not fighting against tyranny.
You do notice that the so called democracies are restricted freedom of speech, assembly, religious rights, while appeasing the hostiles in their societies, they invade countries and have killed many more than Israel has being under threat for decades

Israel should never have been given the opportunity to be in the situation which they today find themselves in. They continue to steal land that has been earmarked for a Palestinian state.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126433 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot ignoring facts to incite hatred.
In S.Africa blacks were separate from the Whites, they couldn't use the same buses, toilets, schools, roads, hospitals couldn't vote, run for parliament, anything really.
Unlike Israel where Arab politicians spy for Israels enemies, vote, and are found throughout society.
Since you can't give any comparison you choose to speak with catch phrases.
Palestinians have controlled their cities for over a decade. They have their own government which is supposed to have elections. But we know how Arab countries work where one election is all they need.
Why was there no referendum for every country created in the region. Most of the region is new countries including, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Saudi-Arabia, Iraq,.........
Palestinians are not allowed to live in Israel after marrying an Israeli because there have been enough cases of Palestinians using this to enter Israel and carry out terrorism.
You should be asking the Palestinians why they can't be peaceful.
Most Palestinians can't prove property title either and many of them are not indigenous to W.Palestine.
THE CHECHEN LEADER JUST INAUGURATED A MOSQUE IN THE VILLAGE OF ABU GOSH SINCE THE RESIDENTS COME FROM CHENNAI. I thought they were indigenous?
Jews own the land they live on unlike the Palestinians who just take a plot of land and start building.
If terrorists have no right to self-determination how can you stand with Fatah, Hamas and PLO whose leaders have constantly admitted they have planned, paid, trained, carried out terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO JOIN THE INTERNATIONAL COURTS. ABBAS IS AN ADMITTED MASS MURDERER.
The Jews have been terrorists since the first century AD whether you want to admit it or not a bit like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126437 Apr 7, 2014
Menachem Begin (1977-1983) was part of the leadership of the terrorist organization Irgun which bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946 killing 91 people.

Yitzhak Shamir (1983-1984, 1986-1992) was part of the leadership of the terrorist organization Lehi which killed UN envoy Folke Bernadotte in 1948.

Ariel Sharon (2001-2006) allowed for Lebanese militias to enter the Palestinian refugee camps of Sabra and Chatila to kill hundreds of civilians in 1982.

Like Israel has the right to call anyone terrorists
Zioni

Israel

#126438 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel should never have been given the opportunity to be in the situation which they today find themselves in. They continue to steal land that has been earmarked for a Palestinian state.
Israel pulled out of Gaza, N.West Bank, they left Palestinian cities in the 1990's and Arafat retaliated with the Intifada.

The Palestinians should have been told years ago if they won't live in peace they won't get anything.

What land are they stealing give an example if they are STILL STEALING land.

It is the Arabs who have built over 100,000 illegal building mostly on land they don't own. But don't let facts get in the way of your hatred.
Zioni

Israel

#126439 Apr 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know what the word "Zionist" means. I just hate fckng muslims. I have my own reasons.
http://catharsisofthebogue.com/wp-content/gal...
I don't understand your aggressiveness and hostility to Muslims. I have been caught in the blast of a suicide bomber and had some close calls other times but I still don't have the hate that you do.

Everyone here uses the word Zionist on a regular basis but everyone also refuses to define the word.
Zioni

Israel

#126440 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews have been terrorists since the first century AD whether you want to admit it or not a bit like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?
Another example of your Jewish hatred.

Firstly you deny that todays Jews are Jewish, now you claim that they were the same Jews who were terrorists??

So according to your logic because some Jews supposedly carried out terror attacks 2000 years ago we are all terrorists since???

Abbas is a self proclaimed terrorist involved in the Munich Olympic massacre amongst others, he is a Holocaust denier, and admits to still sending terrorist out live on TV.

The PLO charter is terrorism in itself.

It is you calling the kettle black as the only reason for Jewish terrorism pre-Israel was the openly genocidal intentions of the Arab population. But you continuously deny they were terrorists.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126441 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your aggressiveness and hostility to Muslims. I have been caught in the blast of a suicide bomber and had some close calls other times but I still don't have the hate that you do.
Everyone here uses the word Zionist on a regular basis but everyone also refuses to define the word.
Allow me to explain.

American is at war.

The enemy are the filthy muslims.

I am an American.

Therefore.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126442 Apr 7, 2014
When muslims get whacked by our Crusader armies, I dance in the street...in this fashion....

Get it?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#126443 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel pulled out of Gaza, N.West Bank, they left Palestinian cities in the 1990's and Arafat retaliated with the Intifada.
The Palestinians should have been told years ago if they won't live in peace they won't get anything.
What land are they stealing give an example if they are STILL STEALING land.
It is the Arabs who have built over 100,000 illegal building mostly on land they don't own. But don't let facts get in the way of your hatred.
It's not up to Israel to decide what Palestine gets. They have no say in the matter. They can unilaterally declare their state which is exactly what Israel did in 1948. One of the most important things is also world opinion and they are right behind the Palestinians. Enough people know the truth about what the Jes have done and support for the Palestinians is growing stronger every day
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126444 Apr 7, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>There are more millionaires in Gaza than in your whole sticking sh!thole country, Cheesebreath. Some genocide. Faith advocates genocide for all Islamist cock-a roaches like sensible people do, and those empty headed Palestinians don't hold the monopoly on Islamic identity. I fact, not even they what they are. Have some more wine and go wash those stinking feet.
Why do you sometimes call yourself courteous Europhobe?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126446 Apr 7, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to mention Ditch Pig too!
....and that you are also An NFL Fan living in Seattle, Washington.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126447 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Mazel Tov
'Muslim Boy' Has His Bar Mitzvah at The Western Wall
Yad L'achim rescued Jewish mother and her three children from abusive imprisonment in Arab village, now her son has become a bar mitzvah.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Say some more about Seattle.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126448 Apr 7, 2014
McFaith wrote:
I advocate genocide of Palestinians yet i get my panties in a knot and pull the anti-semite card.
I am insane, goes to show..
Sure courteous Europhobe, you have anymore Lines?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126449 Apr 7, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>This country boy turd is a brain-dead troll. Not worth the time it takes to locate your keyboard. You say apples, it says Oswald. Genetic defect from in-breeding. It's lonely in Montana with nothing but sheep to talk to. I won't talk to it, but will talk about it. You?
And here's courteous Europhobe too.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126450 Apr 7, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>There are more millionaires in Gaza than in your whole sticking sh!thole country, Cheesebreath. Some genocide. Faith advocates genocide for all Islamist cock-a roaches like sensible people do, and those empty headed Palestinians don't hold the monopoly on Islamic identity. I fact, not even they what they are. Have some more wine and go wash those stinking feet.
Sure courteous Europhobe please list them.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126451 Apr 7, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Agree! Say NO to Zionazis!
How"s "south africa today?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126452 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Jesus was Jewish?
It's all there in the Protocols...we control the world.
Was he?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126454 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mandate clearly ignores the local populations political rights.
Do you really want to play this game again when you have refused to give a legal basis for the Palestinians national claim to the land?
It clearly opened up settlement in W.Palestine for Jewish immigration to create a state.
Why do you hold different laws for each Mandate?
Say some more about the Palestinian cement factories that are helping to build the Wall.
Zioni

Israel

#126455 Apr 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I never said all Jews were terrorists. You seem to miss the point quite a bit. Israel was formed due to terrorism and that's a fact.
Your post from last page AND I QUOTE "The Jews have been terrorists since the first century AD....."

The Jews????

Israel was formed due to many things and there wouldn't have been terrorism if the British were not appeasing Arab terrorism and if they Arabs hadn't started their massacres against Jews in the first place.

You seem to miss the point a bit that it was the Arabs who started violence and it wasn't against European Jews, it was against the local indigenous Jewish population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Drumpf Disaster 45,703
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 691,857
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Dec 2017 News 990,674
Mista Shrink Doo Doo Bwain! 58 min Doctor REALITY 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 8,526
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 385
mamba......... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 3
More from around the web