Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126308 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Been waiting long for my response?????
You seem to have a problem differentiating between non-Jews and Jews. I never denied Jewish immigration (obviously) but you are in denial about non-Jewish immigration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yXjK8kgYKbcXX
A: No show me where I have denied Jewish immigration?
plenty of evidence from newspaper clippings of the violence by Arabs against Jews for decades before Israel.
A: Yes maybe but it was the Jews who have perfected it and there is even more evidence showing the violence by the Jews
You blame them for the Palestinian actions also and things which never occurred.
YOU CONTINUOUSLY DENY ARAB TERRORISM STARTED LONG BEFORE THE JEWS RETALIATED THE LINK ABOVE FROM YOUTUBE GIVES PROOF WITH NEWSPAPER ARTICLES FROM DOZEN ENGLISH SPEAKING NEWSPAPERS FROM UP TO A CENTURY AGO.
and Islam was based on terrorism from its inception. whats your point?
A: Terrorism by the Jews started in the first century AD so what's yours?
Your claim that it was due to Jewish land theft that the Arabs carried out their terrorism is ridiculous as any claims to this kind happened long after the Arab massacres against INDIGENOUS Jews especially in Jerusalem, Tzfat and Hebron.
As usual you deny Jewish indigenous population.
A: They were the minority as I have previously explained so show me where I have denied it
deny Arab massacres against Jews which started before the Jewish militias were formed.
deny Arab mass immigration to the land over the past few centuries.
deny Jews owned land they resided on.
SO BASICALLY YOU CAN CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT THE TRUTH IS CLEAR TO ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY LOOKS INTO THESE SUBJECTS.
A: I disagree and feel it is you who has not looked fully into the matter
again you ignore the fact that NON-JEWS immigrated to the land in the 100,000's.

LETS DO THIS SINCE YOU CLAIM THAT THE JEWS STARTED THE VIOLENCE GIVE ME THE FIRST CASE OF JEWISH AGGRESSION.
MAYBE GIVE THE DATE WHEN THE FIRST JEWISH MILITIA WAS CREATED?

I have not even spoken of the massacres against Jews in the 1800's.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS BUT ABOUT FACTS AND THE FACT IS THAT THE ARABS STARTED THE BATTLE AND AT THE MOMENT LOST AND SUFFERED THE CONSEQUENCES.

You can't accept that 100,000's of non-Jews moved to the land.
You can't accept it was the Arabs who started the violence.
You can't accept that Arab massacres against Jews started long before 1940 and evem before WWI.
You can't accept the fact that you have no legal legs to stand on.
You can't accept the fact that Jews can also own land and should have the same rights.

SO BASICALLY YOU ARE IN DENIAL OF REALITY AND CHOSE TO IGNORE THE QUESTIONS WHICH RIP APART YOUR WHOLE CLAIM.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#126309 Apr 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
What is even funnier is the continuous reference to Balfour when it had no legal basis until connected to the Mandate for Palestine.
The UN had no right to cede land meant to be part of the Jewish state according to the Mandate for Palestine. Article 80 in the UN Charter makes it clear that Mandates are legally binding. This includes Palestine, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Pakistan, India and so on.
http://www.jcpa.org/art/becker2.htm
International Recognition of a Unilaterally Declared Palestinian State: Legal and Policy Dilemmas
If the UN can't create states then it can't create Palestine.
Article 50 or 51 speaks of the right to self defense. Israel isn't allowed to carry out this article, so is it pick and choose.
In 1948 the Palestine Arabs were not a nation (they were part of the Arab nation) and they did not fulfill the criteria for self-determination.
The mandate didn't specify a state for Jews dummy just a homeland amongst everyone else.It was very specific

Location hidden

#126311 Apr 6, 2014
Zioni thinks that because in her words "100,000's of Jews moved into the area in the last 200 years that that makes Israel legal??? Go figure her logic because I sure can't
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126312 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Zioni many countries view Israel as a terrorist country. Re Hamas
Hamas has dropped its call for the destruction of Israel from its manifesto for the Palestinian parliamentary election in a fortnight, a move that brings the group closer to the mainstream Palestinian position of building a state within the boundaries of the occupied territories.
The Islamist faction, responsible for a long campaign of suicide bombings and other attacks on Israelis, still calls for the maintenance of the armed struggle against occupation. But it steps back from Hamas's 1988 charter demanding Israel's eradication and the establishment of a Palestinian state in its place.
What it now does is continue to advocate an armed struggle against the cruelty of the Israelis
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/...
The large majority of those countries have much worse human rights records and are Islamic/Arab.

Show me the news Hamas charter text on one of their websites ratified.

Not that you care but they still openly call to kill Jews, destroy Israel and target children, use human shields, and so on. Their position like Abbas and Fatah is everything. They will make a temporary peace as their prophet did and then when they feel ready will try to finish Israel off. This doesn't bother you as you call for the end of Israel anyways.

http://www.mythsandfacts.org/conflict/statute...

The PLO never ratified the "Declaration of Principles" and never canceled its PLO charter, despite binding agreements signed by Arafat and Abbas with the Israeli government.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Ar...

The PLO still call for the destruction of Israel and lied that they would ratify it after Oslo.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126313 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa doesn't wish to acknowledge her deleted posts. The snitch has been snitched.

I urge everyone to report her at every turn.

The same way she urged everyone to report me.

But she's a good "Christian"... except for the lying, the snitching and the hating on Jews.

Jesus was a Jew.

Location hidden

#126314 Apr 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The large majority of those countries have much worse human rights records and are Islamic/Arab.
Show me the news Hamas charter text on one of their websites ratified.
Not that you care but they still openly call to kill Jews, destroy Israel and target children, use human shields, and so on. Their position like Abbas and Fatah is everything. They will make a temporary peace as their prophet did and then when they feel ready will try to finish Israel off. This doesn't bother you as you call for the end of Israel anyways.
http://www.mythsandfacts.org/conflict/statute...
The PLO never ratified the "Declaration of Principles" and never canceled its PLO charter, despite binding agreements signed by Arafat and Abbas with the Israeli government.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Ar...
The PLO still call for the destruction of Israel and lied that they would ratify it after Oslo.
Once again you are trying to compare oranges and apples. The Muslims countries are not promoting a democratic country unlike Israel which it isn't, even though it tries to promote itself to other Islamic countries instead of other democratic countries Do the research yourself re the Hamas charter I am not your lackey

Location hidden

#126315 Apr 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sheilaa doesn't wish to acknowledge her deleted posts. The snitch has been snitched.
I urge everyone to report her at every turn.
The same way she urged everyone to report me.
But she's a good "Christian"... except for the lying, the snitching and the hating on Jews.
Jesus was a Jew.
Poor Faithy. LOL

Location hidden

#126316 Apr 6, 2014
The Myth of the U.N. Creation of Israel

by Jeremy R. Hammond | October 26, 2010

The functions and powers of the International Trusteeship System are listed under Chapter XII, Articles 75 through 85. The purpose of the system is to administer and supervise territories placed therein by agreement with the goal of “development towards self-government or independence as may be appropriate to the particular circumstances of each territory AND ITS PEOPLES and the freely expressed wishes of the peoples concerned”. The system is to operate in accordance with the purposes of the U.N. stated in Article 1, including respect for the right of self-determination. The General Assembly is tasked with all functions “not designated as strategic”, which are designated to the Security Council. A Trusteeship Council is established to assist the General Assembly and the Security Council to perform their functions under the system.

Chapter XIII, Article 87 states the functions and powers of the Trusteeship Council, which are shared by the General Assembly. Authority is granted to consider reports, accept and examine petitions, provide for visits to trust territories, and “take these and other actions in conformity with the terms of the trusteeship agreements.”

Another relevant section is Chapter XI, entitled the “Declaration Regarding Non-Self-Governing Territories”, which states that

Members of the United Nations which have or assume responsibilities for the administration of territories whose peoples have not yet attained a full measure of self-government recognize the principle that the interests of the inhabitants of these territories are paramount, and accept as a sacred trust the obligation to promote to the utmost, within the system of international peace and security established by the present Charter, the well-being of the inhabitants of these territories…

To that end, Member states are “to develop self-government, to take due account of the political aspirations of the peoples, and to assist them in the progressive development of their free political institutions”.

Hello Zioni can you comment on this??????
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126317 Apr 6, 2014
Look for posts # 126014, 126022, 126039...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TG7CBMEC7U55 ...

Where are they Shilla? Donde esta? LOL!

You have mine removed, I don't give a sht. To you it's a big deal. You have to lie about it. Dumb w'hore. There is no "Vic". You are a man.

End of.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126319 Apr 6, 2014
Poor Shilla has to lie about sht that isn't even worth lying about. The poor anti-Semitic troll. She fits in so well with the asocial misfits on this thread.

There is no "Vic". Sheilaa is a man... well... a male.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126320 Apr 6, 2014
Show us where the posts have not been deleted, Shilla. You make such a big deal of having other people's posts deleted...... like anyone gives a fck.

LOL!

Here is the page:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TG7CBMEC7U55...

Where are 126014, 126022, 126039????

Location hidden

#126321 Apr 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
Look for posts # 126014, 126022, 126039...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TG7CBMEC7U55 ...
Where are they Shilla? Donde esta? LOL!
You have mine removed, I don't give a sht. To you it's a big deal. You have to lie about it. Dumb w'hore. There is no "Vic". You are a man.
End of.
Poor Faithy, desperation has set in. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126322 Apr 6, 2014
I also had 9 of "her" posts removed from the other thread, but she bitterly denies it, because...you know... it matters to "her".

LOL!

Everyone keep reporting her Nazi ass every chance you get.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126323 Apr 6, 2014
Where are they, Shilla? Where?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126324 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine, you hypocrite. Now tell me how your w'hore sister whacked herself... or is that a lie too? Did you even have a sister?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126325 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa has to lie about sht that doesn't matter in order to save face. But everyone can read.

Location hidden

#126326 Apr 6, 2014
New International Version

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Were the Pharisees Jews?

You betcha
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126327 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the posts if they haven't been removed, Shilla. Show us.

Location hidden

#126329 Apr 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
I also had 9 of "her" posts removed from the other thread, but she bitterly denies it, because...you know... it matters to "her".
LOL!
Everyone keep reporting her Nazi ass every chance you get

LOL. Right were I left them Faithy. I urge every decent person to report not just this thread but all others such as the Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West forum and any other forums were they see Faithy posting in her ignorance, hatred and bigotry from Michigan

Location hidden

#126330 Apr 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Show us the posts if they haven't been removed, Shilla. Show us.
I don't work for you ignoramus. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 774,167
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 559,067
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min NEWS-FLASH 175,574
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min lil whispers 604,849
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 17 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min WasteWater 265,025
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 50 min waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web