Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#126217 Apr 6, 2014
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Great tall story!! The attack on me was under the covers, my fiend, and was planned for some time. One Jew weilded a knife and cut me to a state of needing control of profuse bleeding..
How many 'attacked' you, Lucifer? Your numbers have changed many times. How did you know they were Jews and Masons? Tell me again how you were 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital.

You're nothing more than a lying sympathy seeker, aren't you? They watch.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#126218 Apr 6, 2014
Petesick wrote:
create the wars and hatred they daily create.
Nice redundancy, Lucifer
drunken hands of death

Port Jefferson, NY

#126219 Apr 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
Bullsht! You are a fckng caoward.
i'm the real deal,...rag~......

what do i have to gain by telling everyone in the world that an older cowardly jew beat me within an inch of my life?

..what i should be is ashamed and embarrassed that i let a cowardly evil sub-human jew beat me like he did...

...It never happened again. because i said,"never again" and unlike the convert cowardly jews in israel who say "never again" and ran like squawking yelling chickens from Lebanese i never was a bully who killed babies and defenseless Palestinians and who ran from Hezbollah..

Yes, israeli jews are terrorists and masterful ffk-in cowards,

....what i'm saying is quite clear,...jews are real tough, both sow and boar,..when they are beating up the old an infirmed people, the women and children and babies in Palestine.

... but ran their cowardly pigs arses off when confronted by Hezbollah...
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126221 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed that there was no immigration into Palestine by Jews. It was halted by the British correct? Now why was it stopped? It was the Jews who had the Irgun amongst other groups that were fully trained for combat who before they ever declared a unilateral independence commenced killing innocent Palestinians and ethnically cleansing them.The Zionists continued to bring illegal Jews into Palestine against the wishes of the British. You have obviously not read the Israeli forces own accounts re their actions at that time and you are now trying to use the lack of manpower by Palestinians as your excuse for war against them. LMAO
But you have refused to acknowledge that 100,000's of non-Jews came to the land over the past two centuries.

Its amazing how hard and far you go to blame the Jews for everything.

If it was Jewish violence which was the problem than:
WHY DID THE ARABS START THE VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE 1920'S BEFORE ANY IRGUN AND CO EXISTED.
WHY DID THE BRITISH INSTITUTE A WHITE PAPER RESTRICTING JEWISH IMMIGRATION TO THE LAND IN THE EARLY 1920'S.

You clearly are lacking in your knowledge of pre-Israel Palestine as the Jewish militias were in response to the continuous Arab massacres.

It was not for the British to restrict Jewish immigration which was against their Mandate. This can be seen in Mandate documentation from the late 1920's to LoN complained. You wouldn't know this as you clearly aren't interested in anything which supports the Jewish perspective.

Lack of manpower?
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126222 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
1948 - Assassination of U.N. Mediator Count Bernadotte in Jerusalem. This created a bad atmosphere for Israel in the UN and was in part responsible for UN Resolution 194, which called on Israel to allow Palestinian Arab refugees to return.
Funny as firstly Res181 is a UN General Assembly resolution so have no legal relevance.
Secondly there is no mention of a Palestinian people nor of any legal right of return.

It does mention that those who wish to leave in peace could return as part of an agreement. As the Palestinians are clearly not interested in peace this is irrelevant.
drunken hands of death

Port Jefferson, NY

#126223 Apr 6, 2014
Petesake Liverpool ID wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Great story!! The attack on me was undercover, my friend, and was planned for some time. One Jew weilded a knife and cut me to a state of needing control of profuse bleeding. Until I die I will never forget nor forgive the evil of the Jews that walk around here who were part of that attack nor the masonic evil partakers of Satan's power who helped these devil-spawned Jews to carry out the attack. God saw all events and sees all events that ever were or ever will be. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation saved me from death but I did not heed his warning about the attack. I will never blame the Lord God for the attack but blame the evil Jews who acted with their masonic and devil's helpers.
^/55

Thank you our great friend from Liverpool..and u too had a simlar experience with tese sub-human barbaric animals, that almost cost u your righteous life...Israeli terrorism must be stopped an israel dismantled//

We love to see Mongolian convert jews running and yelling o'evey to the tune of Lebanon's gun firing and bombs blasting around them as they p!ssed on their dirty cult cutly tails, while running their fat lazy arses out of Southern Lebanon and back to their pig pen on land they stoles from meek and helpless Palestinian farmers

We at Sinai saw these cowards with big noses and big helmets on running like yellow belly pigs for their worthless, useless, and unholy lives on National TV in 2006...

We all were yelling , go Lebanon, go Hezbollah......
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126224 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Hamas: A Pale Image of the Jewish Irgun And Lehi Gangs
Excerpt:
So according to Sheilaa Hamas whose own charter calls to kill JEWS is better than the Jewish militias who were originally created to defend the Jews being massacred by the Arab population in Palestine but some turned to terror.

Just shows whose side Sheilaa is on.
Moral indeed
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126225 Apr 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Israeli discrimination:
Anti-Incitement Bill: An amendment of the existing act, according to which persons publishing a call that denies the existence of the State of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state shall be arrested.
Nationalization, Pledge of Allegiance: According to this bill all Israeli citizens will have to pledge allegiance to the State of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state.
Bill on Infiltration: The bill stipulates, among other things, that infiltrators based on their country of origin, and persons who assist them may be sentenced to 5 to 7 years in prison. This bill follows the trend of delegitimizing human rights and aid organizations and individuals who help refugees and labor immigrants.
Bill Against Boycott: Persons who initiate, promote, or publish material that might serve as grounds for a boycott against Israel are committing a crime and a civil wrong, and may be ordered to compensate parties economically affected, including fixed reparations of 30,000 shekels, without the plaintiffs having to prove damages. This is a bill that discriminates against certain political groups in Israel, and is introduced by the political majority in an attempt to neutralize the political opposition it is facing. Primarily, the bill intends to reject legitimate boycotts of products of settlements, and thus severely impairs a legitimate, legal, and nonviolent protest tool that is internationally accepted (including by Israel), while impairing the Israeli citizensí freedom of expression, protest, and congregation.
Bill on Revoking the Citizenship of Persons Convicted of Terrorism or Espionage: This bill infringes on the basic rights of Israelís citizens because when a citizenship (which in itself is a basic right) is denied, a series of basic rights that follow from it are denied too. Furthermore, the Israeli Penal Code already specifies ways of dealing with persons convicted of terrorism or espionage.
Bill banning wearing veils in public: makes it illegal to cover oneís face in any public location, under penalty of imprisonment.
http://www.itisapartheid.org/laws.html
Anti incitement bill as Israeli citizens are calling for the destruction of their country.
Infiltration bill due to 100,000 ILLEGAL immigrants, many work immigrants not refugees.
There are boycott laws around the West Israel is not the only one. US has boycott laws also. Orgs funded by the Western government have no right to invade Israels domestic policies if their orgs want to call to boycott Israel they can leave. You should really ask why so many countries feel they have a right to get involved in Israeli governmental policies. Wonder how they would react if we did the same.
Many countries revoke terrorists citizenship even if they are not targeting their country. Like Britain with Jihadis. There are now two Arab politicians who have committed treason. As with Resolution 194 if they are not willing to live in peace they can find somewhere else to go.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126227 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How old were you, hag fish? First you were a teen, then you were 10.
You wouldn't happen to be a lowlife drunken liar, would you?
Up all night again with Overtime on the NIght Shift -USA_1?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126228 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many 'attacked' you, Lucifer? Your numbers have changed many times. How did you know they were Jews and Masons? Tell me again how you were 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital.
You're nothing more than a lying sympathy seeker, aren't you? They watch.
Say some more about the SPD in Seattle.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126229 Apr 6, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you little bittch. And get the fck off my thread.
Here's "Faith" next to "An NFL Fan" again, get the picture?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126230 Apr 6, 2014
Go Le Gay Doggie Baron GO wrote:
<quoted text>You think that funny, wait until I toss your salad and give you the reach around. That will really put the smile on your face.
Try Real English next time.
drunken hands of death

Port Jefferson, NY

#126231 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>

`

`

`

As you rightly say ..... never again!!! These cowards are nothing against real warriors and are capable only of child and civilian murder
Peace and Love to all!
Amen, Petesake...

Peace and Love to u and your love ones...

It's sheilaas turn to beat these israeli terrorist jews up~

to be cont/....for the love of God and to relieve the sufferings of the oppresserd Palestinian by posting tthe Truth in Godly righteousness.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126232 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of what he does to Dennis Rodman, kneeling must make that fat kim jong-un a veritable saint, foreign stooge.
So in a Christian country you are not a Christian? How do you do it?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126233 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of what he does to Dennis Rodman, kneeling must make that fat kim jong-un a veritable saint, foreign stooge.
Why do you Evade a direct question that would reveal all you personality quirks?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126234 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you're from an oppressive and fearful backward fiefdom, your paranoia is almost understandable, foreign creep. Tell me again why you fear that fat kim jong-un, lackey.
And you are courteous Europhobe too?

You just answered his mail.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126235 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My profession is unique and rewarding, stooge. Meanwhile, you sit in a brightly lit computer lab and take turns with other slavish pukes trying to sound as if you're from MN.
Pathetic.
Your "profession", tell us on another dozen more lies. Say some more about your "profession"?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126236 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! Your waste of energy amuses people, I'm sure. How does it feel to have a master watch and approve everything you type, flunky?
Speaking of wasting energy, try being witty in your next post as you need the practice.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126237 Apr 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your grasp of American vernacular is pitiful, lackey. Why does kim jong-un love bestiality?
Is it hereditary?
....and how many names do you post under?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#126238 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
Ha ha.
Poor Ratty. A unique and evil little rodent. Poor Ratty!'My profession is HasbaRAT. I am chief deleter of truth about Jews.' Ha ha ..Poor Ratty!!!
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My profession is unique and rewarding, stooge. Meanwhile, you sit in a brightly lit computer lab and take turns with other slavish pukes trying to sound as if you're from MN.
Pathetic.

The poster An NFL Fan from Seattle, Washington, says it is "unique."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Rosa_Winkel 97,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seen Is Awesome 608,296
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 2 hr krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 2 hr Mahesh 40
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr marge 574,554
More from around the web