Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Go Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125887 Apr 5, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Minion truth isn't sound imp. Maybe if you go kill something you'll feel better and calm down.
Why do write such crap, ladyboy?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125888 Apr 5, 2014
Petesake Liverpool ID wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I am not a killer or killer supporter, Ratty:
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32...
The truth of scipture sets of free of minions like you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125889 Apr 5, 2014
Petesick fool ID wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember these very important turds:
Tell me again how you became a 'biblical scholar', Lucifer. I could use the laugh.
Go Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125890 Apr 5, 2014
dog shit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nice theory, Miss Marple.
From what we can observe a very plausible theory.

You answered:
This is same person, Hillie R, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, all from Seattle.

In other words all the others Mr Dang It mentioned must be you. Elementary Watson.

They don't call us Holmes for nothing.
Go Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125892 Apr 5, 2014
bat shit wrote:
<quoted text>
The hours until dark are closer, Lucifer. Try to maintain your composure.
What happens after dark, you turn into a fairy?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125895 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Poor Ratty! Ratty worshiped Lucifer and was obessed like so many vermin Jews. Huddled in a corner of the sewer, Ratty squealed out to his god:
"The hours until dark are closer, Lucifer. Try to maintain your composure .... Remember me Lucifer?" Ratty was almost in tears. "I love you!"
Poor Ratty! Jew-Luciferian. Jew-deleter. Jew-Hater. Jew-vermin with a biggish rodent snout. Whiskers, the lot.
What's really funny is the mental picture of you swine. Standing on your hind legs doing a back peddle.

Tell us oh wise mion, who are the real Jews and who are the fake?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125897 Apr 5, 2014
minion
Go Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125899 Apr 5, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of scipture sets of free of minions like you.
Why do write such incomprehensible crap, ladyboy?

scipture

sets of free of minions

Can't see any truth in that just abominable English.

Were you raised in a barn?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125900 Apr 5, 2014
Go Le Gay levi GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do write such crap, ladyboy?
Another minion swine snorts and growls. Not very lady like of you..

USA

#125901 Apr 5, 2014
Petesick fool ID wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
How does it feel to be closely monitored, Lucifer?

USA

#125903 Apr 5, 2014
Petesick fool ID wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Your mind is wandering again, Lucifer. It's going to be a long night for you.
Go Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125905 Apr 5, 2014
A turd wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me again how you became a 'biblical scholar', Lucifer. I could use the laugh.
You wrote ;

Remember these very important turds:

Obviously referring to yourself and associates but why did you stop there? The semicolon indicating you had more to add.

Feel free to name them in your next post..
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125912 Apr 5, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just like petey. You snort, howl and insult anyone who asks you to provide proof of your demonic claims.
Why get so angry swine. You should be very content with the back pedal thing. It's really funny to watch.
The little stinking nazi bitch just trying to throw a temper tantrum , like we really care. She is trying to scare the roaches out of her head. What a piece of shit.

USA

#125913 Apr 5, 2014
Petesick fool ID wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:this rat.
Why do you think they watch you more closely during weekends, Lucifer?
Go Le Gay levi GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125914 Apr 5, 2014
Another turd wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry about all the nasty thing I says to you. I am in love with you. The rejection has hurt me deeply.
You're not at all sorry but an idiotic troll and hopeless impersonator.

Go look for a day job this one does not suit you at all.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125915 Apr 5, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
See how you nswer a question. What's wrong with you minion?
Did your jeezus show you who the fake Jews are, or are you just lying about scripture again to prove your evil hatred is justified?
Exactly!!!

USA

#125917 Apr 5, 2014
Go Le Gay levi GO wrote:
<quoted text>
The semicolon indicating you had more to add.
; <------ THIS is a semicolon, slow one.

You may now thank me for the grammar lesson.
Petesak Liverpool ID

France

#125919 Apr 5, 2014
Is this the gay Jewish singles forum? I am here. I am queer. And I am tender in the rear.

They call me Jewsy Fruit.

Let's party.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125925 Apr 5, 2014
Palestinians brag about “blackmailing” Israel

Dear Uzi

If you want a good look at what the Palestinian leaders really think, don't listen to the liberal media. Instead, listen to the Palestinian news broadcasts where they talk to their own people. This week, Fatah party spokesman Ahmad Assaf bragged about the PA's threat to apply for membership in the International Criminal Court as a “weapon” against Israel.“We’ve obtained the release of the prisoners, we blackmailed [Israel], that is, in quotation marks, and we’ve taken important positions because we have a card that we’re waving around,” Assaf said.

This is what my longtime friend, Benjamin Netanyahu, is facing. The Obama Administration is putting incredible pressure on him to make a series of damaging concessions in exchange for a peace deal with people like this. It is an outrage, and we must stand against it. There is no doubt that the Jerusalem Prayer Team exists “for such a time as this,” and we urgently need your help right now.

Today, God is calling you and me to stand with and for the nation of Israel and the Jewish People as never before.

Your support of the Jerusalem Prayer Team will help us do just that. Our work on the first Christian museum in Israel—a great lighthouse that will shine God's love around the world—is going full speed ahead. We want to open this new outreach this year...but we cannot do that without your help.

Between now and the end of the year, we must raise $6.7 million to cross the finish line with the Friends of Zion Heritage Center. This is in addition to the resources needed for all of our other outreaches, including our major effort to touch the lives of the poor Holocaust survivors of Israel, which we simply cannot delay or cut back. This is a miracle need that can only be met if every member of the Jerusalem Prayer Team will step forward and do their part.

All through the month of April, I will be spending time in prayer and fasting each day for the financial miracle we need to complete Israel's first Christian museum—the Friends of Zion Heritage Center.

While I am fasting and praying, I have also been directed to pray for your most important prayer request. I urge you to share it with me today (see link below) so that I can pray for you. I believe God is going to work great miracles—both for the Jerusalem Prayer Team and in your life as well—and I don't want you to miss out on this opportunity for us to see God do great things together.

It is more important than ever that we do everything possible to bless, encourage, and help the Jewish People. And we urgently need your help to make that happen.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125926 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Fake Jews?? Ha ha ... every Ratty on earth is a fake Jew 'onion' breath... Why do fake Jew kill children, cause wars all over the globe, are kicked out of hundreds of places on earth, dropn WMDs on children? Chosen? Who by? Ah of course, by Lucifer, your god of the fake Jews who the Messiah spoke so forcefully, if I may be so bold:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44
I quote this important scripture not to gloat about the truth of Christ but to bring an understanding here of the power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The agenda of the murdering and thieving and land grabbing, violent Jews must end and end soon. The world has had enough of you people. Truth.
Every" ratty" on earth is a fake Jew imp? That's your knowledge? Funny minion.

Your jeezus calls the fake Jews ratty? You quote the words of Jesus as proof you are telling the truth? You use the scriptures like satan does. A little truth to help you twist it into your demonic lies. Stuid minion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 543,043
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 33 min i know 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr curiouslu 740,070
Iranian teens convicted for making "happy video" 1 hr maid angela 2
virgin taker (Apr '13) 1 hr bouks 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 259,654
shytown 2 hr Baytown 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr HipGnosis 173,812
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Aura Mytha 227,740

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••