Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126042 Apr 5, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>g
she claims a marauding gang of london hasidics beat her useless brain to the pulp it is today.
ergo... minion mind.
like u were there..

we .Love to visit your biker sister in Dayton// and see the urn.....
Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126045 Apr 5, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>I'm spot on Sheilaa! <¦-o
Check your topix logs, moron.
Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126046 Apr 5, 2014
rat dfrppings wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I'm not you're type, Sheilaa.

Edit *you're*
<¦-o
Two gos you've had at it bandar and still you can't get it right.

What are you?
Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126047 Apr 5, 2014
`

`

jews @ work guarding their stolen land.....

Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126049 Apr 5, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>It's a group I'm part of, I should know idiot, or should I say Sheilaa. <¦-o
What group is that Bharat ladyboy?
Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126053 Apr 5, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy big stinky Moslem arse pressed against your face during prayer call don't you, cretin? <¦-o
What STINKY TATTIEARSIE rituals does your group engage in while praying to your thousand gods, BhaRAT rodent.
Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126054 Apr 5, 2014
Le Gay rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>Check your under garments Sheilaa, I think you might have soiled them, Moslem propagandist.

-

The more free thought you employ Sheilaa, the more unintelligible your posts become. Stick to dumping spam, little minion. <¦-o <¦-o
What are you, BhaRATi gayladdie?
Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126055 Apr 5, 2014
-Le Gay rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never know, little Moslem pleasure boy. <¦-o
Let us guess, dancing rentboy MalbarCACA Federated Trolls & Vermin Union.
Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126057 Apr 5, 2014
`

`

Me and my wife Natasha were wondering why jews hate Jesus Christ so much...

Those who are well versed in Godly Truths and accurate knowledge, know that Jesus Christ was not a Jew, because "jew" is a religion and "not" race, as stated by the Highest Courts in USA..

The "word jew is an occultist zionism invention, for the uneducated and terrorist jew lovers of these j syphilitic psychopathic serial killer, who are cowards that ran from Hezbollah

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#126060 Apr 5, 2014
Boris and Natasha wrote:
`
`
Me and killer, who are cowards that ran.
Well aren’t you a clogged toilet full of information, redneck fool?
Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126062 Apr 5, 2014
[QUOTE who=rat vomit"]<quoted text>
Well aren’t you a clogged toilet full of information, redneck fool?[/QUOTE]

Why aren't you out cleaning clogged toilets and latrines, chharchhobi coolieboy?
Go Le Gay chooha GO

Netherlands

#126063 Apr 5, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like yours, muzzie. <¦-o
Go drink some milk, it will do you good:

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-d05XMoGtxEU/T75HJUDeRf...
Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126065 Apr 5, 2014
Love us or hate us from Mt. Sinai

If you saw a tribe of savages gyrating their pelvic and copulating while wailing at a Wall, what would you think?

There are decent jews who have no idea whatsoever to what they were born into and of what their occultist Talmudic books teaches..

There are jews who find out that their religion is from a Satanic belief and ask God for forgiveness..Which of you posters are jews and hate the Truth we post?... Own up if u are a proud Talmudic convert jew, or hide your belief in shame~~
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126066 Apr 5, 2014
Boris and Natasha wrote:
`
`
Me and my wife Natasha were wondering why jews hate Jesus Christ so much...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oyDPxNhPGJoXX
Those who are well versed in Godly Truths and accurate knowledge, know that Jesus Christ was not a Jew, because "jew" is a religion and "not" race, as stated by the Highest Courts in USA..
The "word jew is an occultist zionism invention, for the uneducated and terrorist jew lovers of these j syphilitic psychopathic serial killer, who are cowards that ran from Hezbollah
Ur name is not boris and you dot have a wife, maybe a nazi gay boyfriend like yourself nazi piece of shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#126067 Apr 5, 2014
Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126068 Apr 5, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy big stinky Moslem arse pressed against your face during prayer call don't you, cretin? <¦-o
~

`

Yo, fk-head, are u a Talmudic demonized jew/?

what the matter, ashamed?
Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126071 Apr 5, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`
Ur name is not boris and you dot have a wife, maybe a nazi gay boyfriend like yourself nazi piece of shit.
`

`1

Maybe u have the crack to owning up you're a convert Jewess...
Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126075 Apr 5, 2014
`

`

There's not one posting jew who feels righteous enough to own up to being a Talmudic demonized jew, who supports israeli jews terrorsm...

just goes to show u what evil cowards and yellow bellies dirty ghetto mud dwelling pigs they really are~
Go Le Gay chooha GO

France

#126076 Apr 5, 2014
The best thing about the jew is how they make the Moslems crawl in the dirty like the dalit monkey boy they are. We love to see these monkey crawl.
Boris and Natasha

Selden, NY

#126077 Apr 5, 2014
`

``

If we told u that Putin is a honest man, who love Jesus Christ, and stands against jew's ideology of Red Commie Marxism, what would you think/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Robert F 991,893
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Rider on the Storm 51,665
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Holy Pipek 445,965
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 20 min Doctor REALITY 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Holy Pipek 693,173
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Holy Pipek 619,866
Legally married but separated. Is it okay to date? 1 hr Blake38 1
More from around the web