Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125778 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...maybe but God can and here are some things that His son stated stated about false Jews
Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Christ is speaking to the Fakes. The word hypocrites in the Greek means a play actor or a fake. Christ is not pleased with these people and He has shown us who the Jews that are not Jews are.
Matthew 23:33 [Ye] serpents,[ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Matthew 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:
Matthew 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
God has shown you who the fake Jews are? Who are they then.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125779 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>God doesn't have a dozen aircraft carriers, and the most powerful air armada and nuclear arsenal in human history. But Israel has a friend that does.
God doesn't need them to exert His power. Take away the artillery and USA would be on their knees crying for forgiveness which is what is going to happen in the not too distant future. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125780 Apr 4, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
God has shown you who the fake Jews are? Who are they then.
Read the bible and find out for yourself. I am done trying to explains things to someone who at the end of the day is not really interested
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125781 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If your opinion was already set then why did you ask for my opinion? More of a rhetorical question really when you answer yourself?
I wasn't asking for your opinion. I asked if you had read about the genetic studies being conducted. That would be yes or no.

It's only your opinion the genetic studies on Khazars has been discounted? Pretty stupid don't you think? You're just another liar for your cause. Don't let facts get in your way.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125782 Apr 4, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't asking for your opinion. I asked if you had read about the genetic studies being conducted. That would be yes or no.
It's only your opinion the genetic studies on Khazars has been discounted? Pretty stupid don't you think? You're just another liar for your cause. Don't let facts get in your way.
Nope it's not, so you have obviously not looked further than your own nose. What I think is that you are a hypocrite who when shown the truth denies it. A typical Pharisee who thinks that you know better than God. Are you a Khazar Jew??
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125783 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the bible and find out for yourself. I am done trying to explains things to someone who at the end of the day is not really interested
You never get tired of spewing your minion wisdom.

LMAO. I have and you're a liar.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125784 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E2BU-vG-578XX
So that's what you really look like, we had imagined something more like this:

http://www.slanted.de/sites/default/files/bei...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125785 Apr 4, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You never get tired of spewing your minion wisdom.
LMAO. I have and you're a liar.
Then provide evidence which disputes what I have claimed. I have asked you for this consistently and yet when you are cornered you retaliate by posting derogatory comments because you haven't got a leg to stand on.Neither have you got any biblical evidence which disproves what I have stated. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125788 Apr 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>And who's going to do that, troll? <¦-o
God. As an obvious atheist you won't find that out until it is too late unfortunately based upon your current behaviour and beliefs

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125789 Apr 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>And who's going to do that, troll? <¦-o
Duh... God
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125790 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope it's not, so you have obviously not looked further than your own nose. What I think is that you are a hypocrite who when shown the truth denies it. A typical Pharisee who thinks that you know better than God. Are you a Khazar Jew??
You pompous sociopath. Because I don''t agree with you, I think I know more than God?
Stupid minion.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125792 Apr 4, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You pompous sociopath. Because I don''t agree with you, I think I know more than God?
Stupid minion.
No you don't understand the scriptures is more to the point,Stupid is your middle name
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#125793 Apr 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="Hillie Billie Boganed I'D THIEF"]<quoted text>
So that's what you really look like, we had imagined something more like this:
http://www.slanted.de/sites/default/files/bei... [/QUOTE]Quit pinching my nick, Sheilaa!
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125794 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then provide evidence which disputes what I have claimed. I have asked you for this consistently and yet when you are cornered you retaliate by posting derogatory comments because you haven't got a leg to stand on.Neither have you got any biblical evidence which disproves what I have stated. LOL
You want me to disprove your opinion?

YOU WROTE
Christ is speaking to the Fakes. The word hypocrites in the Greek means a play actor or a fake. Christ is not pleased with these people and He has shown us who the Jews that are not Jews are.

If God has shown you who the fake Jews are then who are they? Simple question.
You just make crap up as you go.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125795 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't understand the scriptures is more to the point,Stupid is your middle name
LMAO.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125796 Apr 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>God is not going to punish America, rather he's going to punish the Philistians and all the rest of the Moslem donkeys. <¦-o
Too bad you highlight your ignorance no one can help those who don't want help. The Arabs and Jews are brothers through Abraham you dummy
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125797 Apr 4, 2014
This is great. Look at the way Shilla behaves...and she professes Christianity. LOL! What a fraud! What a fckng hypocrite! She is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125798 Apr 4, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to disprove your opinion?
YOU WROTE
If God has shown you who the fake Jews are then who are they? Simple question.
You just make crap up as you go.
Yes so what is your point dummy? The Pharisees talked the talk but didn't walk the walk. Why with your "intellect" are you unable to discern what was said in the bible. I have given you numerous bible scriptures but you are still unable to discern any of them. You are as thick as a brick as Jethro Tull sang about., so please stop wasting my time you ignoramous

This is what Jesus said re discernment

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125799 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
This is great. Look at the way Shilla behaves...and she professes Christianity. LOL! What a fraud! What a fckng hypocrite! She is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord

You don't even believe in him so what would you know except bigotry, hatred and racism? LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125800 Apr 4, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Yeah I laughed to when I read your response. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Riverside Rednek 59,316
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kent 695,378
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 29 min Libs R Dumbacrats 3
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 1 hr How does it feel 93
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Robert F 994,029
topix is a joke and unfair to the people who s... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ricky F 27
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr verykinky 446,246
More from around the web