Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125667 Apr 4, 2014
Liars wrote:
<quoted text>
Shitlaa, Liverfool and Mt Sin have a class A action against the moderator who deleted these posters comments.
I
Yeah right. Down another shot, soaky.
GO Le Gay Jew nutsack GO

Netherlands

#125668 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
Everyone keep on reporting Sheilaa. That is the tactic she used to intimidate and harass anyone that disagreed with her virulent anti-Semitic views.
Use her own methods against her. Let's see if she likes the taste of her own bitter medicine.
Thanks. XO
Are you a MalbarCACA seamstress, Dang It Auburn, WA?
Hillie Billie AssQueen

France

#125669 Apr 4, 2014
Give me spunkerty, or give me death!
Lawyers

Selden, NY

#125674 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
`

`

Everyone keep on reporting Sheilaa. That is the tactic she used to intimidate and harass anyone that disagreed with her virulent anti-Semitic views.
Use her own methods against her. Let's see if she likes the taste of her own bitter medicine.
Thanks. XO
`

~

This is exhibit H, keep posting u dumb racist and bigot...It's you who is the anti-Semitic of Arabs, jews are converts and are not Semitic. You are a prejudiced racist bigot....need we say anymore?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125675 Apr 4, 2014
Lawyers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~
This is exhibit H, keep posting u dumb racist and bigot...It's you who is the anti-Semitic of Arabs, jews are converts and are not Semitic. You are a prejudiced racist bigot....need we say anymore?
Eat sht, you little pansy. We're coming for you next.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125677 Apr 4, 2014
Lawyers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~
This is Preparation H,....need we say anymore?
Deep.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125678 Apr 4, 2014
Let's keep reporting all of these unhinged fcks. It's time to clean up the neighborhood.
Petesake Liverpool IP

United States

#125680 Apr 4, 2014
GO Le Gay Jew nutsack GO wrote:
Poke me in the dirt chute. Tap it! Hit me now!
Ok Sheilaa. ;-P
GO Le Gay Jew nutsack GO

Netherlands

#125681 Apr 4, 2014
Le Gay Jew nutsack wrote:
15 min ago

13 min ago

Hare Hare Rama Rama
Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Rama Rama Spunka Spunka

Le Gay Jew nutsack
8 min ago

Come on, baby, give it to me. I needs some spunk, baby. I needs it bad.
GO Le Gay Jew nutsack GO

France

Poke me in the dirt chute. Tap it! Hit me now!

Imbicile go tap your nuts and sacks in a DesiCACAland asylum

So who are you, what's your beef, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL STINKYARSIEHOLE MalbarCACA IDIOT?
Petesake Liverpool IP

United States

#125682 Apr 4, 2014
Gray is the biggest fagg*t of all!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125683 Apr 4, 2014
Where is Sheilaa?

Sheilaa?
GO Le Gay Faith GO

Netherlands

#125684 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Eat sht, you little pansy. We're coming for you next.
Eating sht, that's your habit, North Indian.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125685 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
Excuse me fellas. Uh.... all of Sheilaa's posts have disappeared. It seems that Sheilaa has been Sheilaa'd.
Thanks for your help.
XO
Nope Faith they are all still there sorry to disappoint you. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125686 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
Thanks. XO
You are welcome to do that but my posts have never once been removed unlike yours .You are the person who calls Jesus a fag'it who hangs out with 12 gay apostles. You are a disgrace and I will continue to report your racist, inflammatory bigoted posts to the moderators just as I urge all decent people to
GO Le Gay Faith GO

Netherlands

#125687 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
Let's keep reporting all of these unhinged fcks. It's time to clean up the neighborhood.
Been to Algerian forum recently unhinged fck?
Mount Sinia Moses

Selden, NY

#125688 Apr 4, 2014
Lawyers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa, Liverpool and Mt Sinai have a class A action against the moderator who deleted these posters comments.
It's you and your kind knowingly conspired in getting a moderator, to delete these Truthseekers posting opinions/..
You have harassed, stalked, threatened, and bully these posters, and we're getting sick and tired of israel machination machine and megaphones, giyus.org banding together to get these postings deleted by biased discrimination and bigotry. It's hard for us to understand how Topix's is not more informed of your racism and bigotry "faith".........
Thank you, for supporting us and the Truth against jew's lying machines......
GO Le Gay Faith GO

Netherlands

#125689 Apr 4, 2014
IMPOSTOR IP wrote:
Gray is the biggest fagg*t of all!
Nah, you are Kent, WA unhinged fck.

“Katerina aka Nina”

Since: Aug 13

Thessaloniki

#125690 Apr 4, 2014
Lawyers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~
We plan to counter sue for frivolous douche baggery on the high seas.

We have a saying where I come from...

Just because a chicken has wings don’t mean it can fly.

Y'all take care now, ya hear?
GO Le Gay Faith GO

Netherlands

#125691 Apr 4, 2014
IMPOSTORl IP wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Sheilaa. ;-P
Talking to yourself Kent, WA unhinged fck?
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#125692 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>

`

You are welcome to do that but my posts have never once been removed unlike yours .You are the person who calls Jesus a fag'it who hangs out with 12 gay apostles. You are a disgrace and I will continue to report your racist, inflammatory bigoted posts to the moderators just as I urge all decent people to
`

`

welcome home,... sheilaa....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min LAWEST100 618,354
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Lbj 37,851
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Anna 104,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Catholic24 641,236
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min good advice 44,304
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Topographical 969,914
Play "end of the word" part 2 28 min Topographical 1,710
More from around the web