Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#125565 Apr 3, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
correction:
`
Pink Floyd's Roger Waters wants israel boycotted,... and we agree!
WOW....Shall we all bow to the opinion of a drug addled former rock star who was kicked out of Floyd..It's really pathetic that people really care about the opinions of movie and rock stars...And we wonder why society is falling apart....
BTW..Do you really think that Israel is going to be intimidated by a boycott??? I have trained with the IDF and they WILL fight, and they are VERY good...
OH, let us not forget that Israel is also a nuclear power....
You "Jew" haters have caused all the things you are complaining about..2,000 years of being killed just because they are Jews?? Can you blame them???
ps, I am 100% W.A.S.P.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125566 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sad to say but Israel in its current form is false and ungodly. The bible is true and godly and if you understood its teachings you would understand why I am saying what I am. You keep trying to make out that I hate the Jews when nothing could be further from the truth. I hate the current "Jews" who were instrumental of setting up a false Israel as can be seen by reading the bible. The current Jews who are in power have hoodwinked most Christians in their attempt to get them onside and as can be seen by looking at you as an example in some cases they have been successful unfortunately
That's your opinion. You believe the Jews have broken the Abrahamic covenant. That is your self proclaimed knowledge. God has not left Israel nor did He say He would. Your god is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Joel 3 :1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

Isaiah 46:1 Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast.

2 They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity.

3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

The New Testament is a continuation of the Old. The NT does not replace or change the OT. God's Words are forever, through every generation. God saved a remnant for Himself but you can't seem to grasp that.

If the scriptures said otherwise, I would accept that as God's Truth, but it doesn't.
wanderng casper warrior

Selden, NY

#125567 Apr 3, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
`
`
love/55
~
what we like about this sire, "blaming israel for the carnage", all Truthseekers come together and tell the "Real Truths" about these Talmudic and Zionist jews and nobody can stop us...
We feel totally liberated when telling the worlds about these beady eyed and big hook nose animals who stole land from innocent Palestinian farmers and were never prosecuted to the fullest extention of civilied humanity's laws......
We can call these jews in israel squatters, parasites, grubbers, leeches, moochers, cowards, filthy savages, serial killers, heartless monsters, kidnappers, ghouls,body snatchers, War Crime liars, pigs, and so on and on about jews not being good people but bad people.
And what we've just posted is the absolute Truth, and it has been in a locked box for many years, and we've turned the key to unlock jews lies and deceptions, with Godly honest righteous loving Truths.
i remember just like it was yesterday,.... you could not call israel jews' terrorists and fat beastly cowardly thieving mud dwellers..This site has come a long way!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125568 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my link again.BTW how do you know what it is about if it is to nowhere? I don't care what you can provide you never provide anything to back up that big mouth of yours so making a statement like you have is quite irrational. The person who wrote the column is an American not a Jew nor a Palestinian for that matter
http://sjlendman.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/new-...
Shut up swine. Go learn your Bible through some blog dumb a$$.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125572 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tut tut USA Born that is not the truth. Jesus is referring to the Jewish leaders in the synagogue who condemned him and he was explaining to his disciples what they would do in the future. They were the false Jews who were more concerned about power and prestige than following the teachings of God.
The Jews had made a law already that, he that confessed that Jesus was the Messiah, should be cast out of their synagogues; and they had put it in execution upon the blind man Christ restored to sight, for his profession of faith in him; which struck such a terror upon the people, that even many of the chief rulers who believed that Jesus was the true Messiah, durst not confess him, because of this law; for it was what they could not bear the thoughts of, to be deemed and treated as heretics and apostates, and the vilest of wretches: for this putting out of the synagogue, was not the lesser excommunication, which was called "Niddui".
Care to change your story or provide evidence to support it was not the Jews?. BTW who were the people who had the authority to throw others out of the synagogue if not the Jewish leaders themselves?
Another verse that doesn't apply minion?

Why don't you imps talk about thee multitudes who believe and followed Jesus. It doesn't fit your agenda is why.

Go on and spread you gospel of death for the Jews db. Anyone who can read for themselves knows you're a liar.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#125576 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think,
That's obvious.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125579 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and teach me about what the old and the new testament show when you haven't got a clue yourself. It is not what I have said but what the bible says USA. Notice in the verses that you have provided that it says I, not mankind. Who do you think that I is referring to?? There are a lot of ,I I, I's and nowhere is it mentioned that it will be we, we, we, which just goes to show you the arrogance of mankind and your own ignorance
I have never stated that God would not save a remnant in fact that is what I have stated all along but what you fail to accept is only a third will be saved. I have already provided scriptures plus information from the midrash which is the oral version of the torah which you claim I am unable to distinguish, which support what I am saying. You on the other hand have tried to take scriptures out of context to suit what you have been taught. You need to read more and question what you have been taught
I'm not trying to teach you anything. A third saved will be better than the group you're in.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

What you think is coming to the Jews for whatever reason, is coming also to the world db. Until then, Israel will remain as a nation. Nothing you can do to stop that.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125581 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have highlighted your own ignorance and so now you have no comeback and find it necessary to try and offend me. Why am I not surprised??? LOL
You are so stupid and blind you can't see your posts are offensive. You are pretentious and pompus.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125582 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack a sense of humour and at best you are mediocre
Hilarious comeback, Gertrude.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125583 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have highlighted your own ignorance and so now you have no comeback and find it necessary to try and offend me. Why am I not surprised??? LOL
Who cares what you think you highlight pompous skank. You don't find your posts offensive, really? LMAO. You are one twisted imp.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#125584 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of the one true God who else? Let's face it that is what Israel uses to draw unsuspecting Christians in as to why they should believe in Israel isn't it?
Whose God??
The Christian God has the same name as the Jewish God.
Is it Jehovah?
How about Krishna?
Budda maybe?
Allah?
Yahweh?
Did you ever think it's possible that He is all of those, and many more?
Have you ever thought about why Jesus is called the 'King of Jews', he was, after all, Jewish according to the Old Testament...Did you know that Jews do believe in Jesus but don't believe he has come yet? Do you know that Judaism and Islam are very similar? Look at both the Koran and Torah.
Who is a 'Christian'?
Catholics are Christian.
Baptists are Christian.
Mormons are Christian....
What defines a Christian? Someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ, something many so called Christians don't...Tolerance for others maybe? Hmm?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#125586 Apr 3, 2014
I just want to add this...
Ask Egypt and Syria what happened when they dicked with Israel...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125588 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only speak for you uninformed self so accept that and move on.Com e on USA instead of trying to offend me, which by the way you are unable to, support your argument with scripture other than what you nitpick and which you continually take out of context. Scripture interprets scripture and you just haven't got the full picture. You are the one spreading a gospel of death instead of teaching a gospel of everlasting life through baptism and belief in Jesus
Yeah right minion. Tell us how the Jews of today are not the same Jews who made the Abrahamic covenant with God. That one is still funny db.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125590 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Only God can judge me and what group I will be in, not you or anyone else so yet again your ignorance is showing. I don't dispute what is coming to the world but this topic is about Israel last time I looked. You are brainwashed and are unable to let God open up your eyes to the truth. Israel as we know it today will be destroyed regardless of whether or not you chose to believe that.It is documented in the bible which you claim to believe in. What will arise in its place will be a new physical Israel with all the false Jews and non believers destroyed. Zioni herself or himself has already stated that most Jews today are secular so I don't see why you are unable to see that for yourself. They don't EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD
An example of being brainwashed is believing the Jews in Israel are Khazar. Another claim you and your like minded minions have failed to prove.

The world as we know it will be destroyed minion. But Israel will still be standing.

Why do you think you are more holy or righteous than anyone els?.

Why not study scripture and know who the elect are minion?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125595 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you have made a few mistakes there
The Catholic church is not Christian even if they promote themselves as being so. They believe in hell and purgatory things that are not taught in the bible as they portray them
Neither are Mormons Christians because they have added to the inspired text of the bible
The bible defines what a Christian is and for you to come along and claim what you have above shows your ignorance
I have never disputed that Jesus came from the tribe of Judah but what he did was show up the Jewish leaders who were the ones in the end who requested his death.You can claim it was the Romans who killed him but at the end of the day if was at the Jews insistence and from the leaders of the Synagogue
Allah is not God and Islam developed hundreds of years after the birth of Judaism as an alternative to Judaism. The Arabs are the brothers of the Jews and in the last days both groups will be brought together
BTW Yahweh is the Jewish name for God. His name was so holy that they used a tetragram to represent his name. There are no vowels in the Hebrew language
See how you insult people skank? Calling someone ignorant because they don't agree with you and what you've dragged off the internet is offensive.

You've said Jesus was a Jew, then you said He wasn't, now you're saying Jesus was from the tribe of Judah. Just a few week ago you said there was no such thing as the "Jews" in scripture. Minion confusion.

Hell is not in the Bible? So your god kills off satan somehow or does he get turned into a good spirit? Too funny.

An NFL Fan

USA

#125596 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the time or the inclination needs
Face it. You're as dull and dry as you were on your wedding night, stooge.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125597 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You would find anything offensive that does not agree with "your" view so tell us something new
I reall don't care what you think. You are offensive but it doesn't effect anything.

I think most would agree your words are offensive. It's not surprising you don't. It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing just you and your self righteous, degrading words minion.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125601 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one on this thread since I have been here that keeps bring up the Khazars. I don't have to prove anything to you or your derogatory comments. I believe that the world as we know it will be destroyed and the important thing is to be on the right side of God. Claiming to just be a Jew is not going to cut it. I don't think I am more holy than anyone else in fact at times I find it hard to control my responses to offensive people such as you. I have studied scripture and continue to do so, more so than you it appears
What's the problem with bringing up the Khazars. Should it matter who brings up what you have said, or what anyone has said?

I've asked you before but you've never answered. Here it goes again: what was the purpose for Jesus' visitation?

Nobody ever said claiming to be a Jew would save anyone. You throw out blanket judgements on the "Jews" continuously. Jesus also said to judge not. How could you possibly know the heart of every person who calls themselves a Jew or not. It's not your business to even try.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125602 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course hell is in the bible you dummy. What it implies is the thing in question. Look up the word hell and satan and then get back to me. You lack of knowledge is unbelievable. Hint satan means adversary. Was Peter a satan to Jesus?? Gee how can that be? If satan is a supernatural being. Yeah you're right you really are too funny!!!!!!
Get back to yourself with your stupid questions. You're answering them anyway minion.

An NFL Fan

USA

#125603 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're about as helpful and on topic as a wet blanket,
The old wet blanket gag. You're a true hipster, aren't you, Suzie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,719
the tricks and treats of healthcare 1 hr Sethlong 3
new jersey and philadelphia muslims 1 hr Sethlong 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 675,598
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 110,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 982,301
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 5 hr mechanic 106
More from around the web