Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125631 Apr 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a slow, ponderous sort of self-righteous cretin, aren't you, Suzie?
-USA_1-Pop Tart is not comatose?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125632 Apr 4, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess who this is, using a proxy to f/u f*ggot herself.
It's Pop Tart again not fooling anyone.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125633 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Night everyone some of us have a life outside of this forum. LOL
But if you go what will the Night Shift have to do without you?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#125634 Apr 4, 2014
petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been one law for Jews and one for humanity for centuries Gray. These muttheads have been flouting man's 'law' with impunity ... it's a disgrace that evil Jew bittch is taking money for 'an audience'.. this evil cow who visited death on hundreds of children and other innocents.
You mean like this:

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the
right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial." -- Israeli Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online, Palestine
Monday 31 October 2005

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982

What sort of majority electorate would repeatedly elect proven Mass Murdering War Criminals
to the highest offices?

Thanks
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125635 Apr 4, 2014
We prefer the term Native American. "Indian" is raciss. LOL!

Gray

Powhatan, VA

#125636 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, put a sock in it you ignorant boring repetitious troll. You're about as helpful and on topic as a wet blanket, which is what you daily spread on this forum. I refuse to waste anymore time responding to you because that is how you get your jollies by sucking up all the negative attention.LMAO
I don't see any point in responding to the low life losers that wast our time when I could be looking for Topic Related things like these:

“ISRAEL IS FACING A BACKLASH IN AMERICA”
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Columnist...
EXCERPT “Consider two incidents that occurred in the past few days in the United States and you should start to grasp the elements of a slow, subtle but steady and important shift that is taking place in the country.

Similar situations are taking place routinely across many American universities, or in professional and academic societies, mainstream churches and other groups that are no longer remaining silent in the face of Israel’s continued colonization, subjugation and mistreatment of the Palestinian people and their land.

For the first time on a large scale, it is now more acceptable in mainstream American society to discuss Israeli behavior in public, assess whether Israel is acting justly or criminally and propose measures to force Israeli compliance with the rule of law and ethical international norms of behavior.” CONTINUED

“The Americans’ awakening against Israel’s haemorrhaging of their tax dollars”
http://www.redressonline.com/2013/09/the-amer...

AND

“US 'peace process' charade plays on”
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MID-...
EXCERPT “Israel's ruling coalition is adamantly anti-Arab, anti-peace and against any kind of agreement that falls short of endorsing the Israel's apartheid-like occupation of Palestine.

For one, Israeli extremists like Naftali Bennett - Israel's minister of economy and the head of the right-wing political party the Jewish Home - were constantly reminding the US through unconstrained insults that Israel is simply not interested.” CONTINUED

What is productive about wasting time with lowly Hasbarats?

You can and have done much better.

Thanks
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125637 Apr 4, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't fly into the pentagon,...I hope
Where's waleed sadat?
Ottoman

Los Angeles, CA

#125638 Apr 4, 2014
Israel steals land from the Palestinians and then have the nerve to call itself the victim! http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb1hukXavi1...
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#125640 Apr 4, 2014
this was written by an Israeli on, dare I say, a more intelligent forum than this one - where scumbags such as Gray, Pete et al would not last 5 seconds, never mind a day ... because their posts would initially be laughed at and then banned completely - not that it's a pro-Israeli discussion forum ... FAR from it ...

It is from a newspaper that is left leaning and very pro-Palestian, but have left this comment on the page, as it intelligent and well written

I will have to post it separately, as there is no room now on this part of the box
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#125641 Apr 4, 2014

as an Israeli, living in Israel's narrow neck, from my bedroom I see the Mediterranean 6 miles away and from my lounge I see what will be Palestine 3 miles away. I believe that it is in Israel's best interests to make peace with the Palestinians, I am, willing to give away most if not all of Judaea and Samaria in order for their to be a Palestinian state with a capital in East Jerusalem, I know that there has to be a solution for the refugees both Jewish and Arab from the 48 war, and that for their to be peace both countries have to recognize the legitimacy of each other's claims to a national homeland. I believe that both the Jewish people and the Palestinian have legitimate claims to the same land and that we have to work out how to share it.

The writer's argument that because I live on what she would call the right side of the green line I am indifferent to the "occupation" is to be polite ludicrous.

When my children were growing up, in the dark days before the anti-terrorism wall - they used to discuss where I should sit on the bus to work in Tel- Aviv - the problem was that if I sat at the front, the bomber might panic and set off his bomb as soon as he got on the bus, the middle was where he would want to set it off and at the back was where the fuel tank was. Absurdly the Palestinian bombing campaign caught up with me as I grabbed a felaffel at a corner joint near my office. I do reserve service along the green line, and almost all Israelis have children in the army who inevitably some time in the services - obviously we would rather that there was peace and that they could study in university instead

Abu Mazen does indeed have a very clear position on the BDS campaign - the PA is behind it - it is smothered all over the Palestinian Ministry of Information's website - it is a tool in their campaign - and that is what is so disconcerting

If the Palestinians wanted a state, which I hope they do and that they achieve it, one would expect their finance minister to be going around the world, asking people to invest in Palestine, to build up its economy, to build the infrastructure. the schools, the courts, the structure of nationhood - to create jobs for Palestinians and housing for returning "refugees". And instead they have launched a campaign to damage or hopefully destroy Israel's economy.

Israelis are split down the middle on the issue - half of the population - the people who will be hit by the boycott - want to believe that the Palestinians want a state and that we should live in peace with that state - the other half - who will not be affected by the boyccott - argue that the Palestinian nation was founded in 1964 (when Israel was inside the green line) by the Arab league to attack and destroy Israel within the green line, they point out that the initial Palestinian national covenenant specifically stated that they had no territorial claims on the West Bank or Gaza and that the BDS campaign shows that all that they want is not to build a state but rather to destroy ours.

All that the BDS campaign will do will be to convince more Israelis to move from the peace camp to the "screw them" camp. And it will have a devastating impact on the Palestinians. For If they want to go around the world persuading people not to do any business with companies that support the "settlements" then it does not to much intelligence to understand that the Electricity company and the water company fall within that category and that they may be forced to comply with the boycott.

The recent Sodastream case is a good example - It is a plant in an area that was agreed will remain in Israel, they were offered a move into Israel proper, but they argued that they did not want to throw 1000 Palestinians out of work. It is a plant where Israelis and Palestinians work together in cooperation and peace, on equal terms - surely that is what we should be encouraging.

---------
there is a bit more which I will copy and paste below
petesake Liverpool IP

Saint Helens, UK

#125642 Apr 4, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this:
"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the
right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial." -- Israeli Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online, Palestine
Monday 31 October 2005
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982
What sort of majority electorate would repeatedly elect proven Mass Murdering War Criminals
to the highest offices?
Thanks
Hello and thanks Gray. Yes you are 100% correct and great back-up quotes. As stated thousands of years ago in Ephesians this says a lot about these devil-inspired criminals:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:2

Lucifer's own; the scriptural fake Jews of Stolen Palestine.
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#125643 Apr 4, 2014

One final word about intransigence - I want my government to give up the territories for peace - we are being asked to enforce the Palestinian Nuremburg laws, they want their territory Judenrein, we can accept that, their law states that it is a capital offence to sell land to a Jew, we can swallow that, but we are not going to turn our country into a shooting range or commit suicide by withdrawing to the green line without peace.

And no amount of pressure on Israel is going to force the Palestinians to make peace, on the contrary - it makes them believe that they can get a country without peace

UNQUOTE

I dont for a second believe it will make once tiny bit of difference to the madmen on this forum .. but perhaps someone else coming in - just perhaps some reasonable thinking person somewhere will see it and say ... well, there are people out there who want peace - who want to work towards it ... and that there is hope ..

to the rest of you - no, there is no hope .. you have nothing, you will go nowhere and you will remain as you are - and you won't matter today, tomorrow or at any time

you will just remain "nutters on some forum" ..

perhaps I am too ... but at least I go from here and find other opinions and other people to talk with and have people "out here" who agree or disagree with me .. and that is all good ..

what do you guys have ... a run in the park, imaginary co-horts - people who praise you on topix ... what does that matter ... when you turn off the computer you are alone again

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#125644 Apr 4, 2014
Lebanon has become the country with "the highest per-capita concentration of refugees worldwide", and is struggling to keep pace, the statement said. Muslims are killing Muslims in Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Afghanistan at alarming rates.

"The influx of a million refugees would be massive in any country. For Lebanon, a small nation beset by internal difficulties, the impact is staggering," the UNHCR chief, António Guterres, said. There is no humanity.

The statement came amid reports that several mortar shells had struck the Syrian capital, Damascus, on Thursday, killing at least six people. Syrian state television said the heaviest blow had struck the suburb of Harasta, where six children had been killed and eight wounded. Five more were injured when another mortar shell struck the upscale neighbourhood of Maliki.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said shells had also struck central Damascus, including the Ummayad Square, close to TV and radio stations as well as the army command, but there were no casualties. There were also reports of heavy clashes and air raids in the Damascus suburb of Mleiha.

Syria's three-year war has killed more than 150,000 people, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, while half of the population are estimated to have fled their homes.

Of those who have fled Syria, nearly 600,000 have registered as refugees in Jordan and about 670,000 in Turkey.
Dang It

United States

#125647 Apr 4, 2014
petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and thanks Gray. Yes you are 100% correct and great back-up quotes. As stated thousands of years ago in Ephesians this says a lot about these devil-inspired criminals:
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:2
Lucifer's own; the scriptural fake Jews of Stolen Palestine.
Shut the fck up, you and Gay are a couple of old boring queens!
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#125648 Apr 4, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW....Shall we all bow to the opinion of a drug addled former rock star who was kicked out of Floyd..It's really pathetic that people really care about the opinions of movie and rock stars...And we wonder why society is falling apart....BTW..Do you really think that Israel is going to be intimidated by a boycott???

`

`
`
I have trained with the IDF and they WILL fight,any woman, child and baby. and they are VERY good.killing babies...

`

`
OH, let us not forget that Israel is also a nuclear power....
You "Jew" haters have caused all the things you are complaining about..2,000 years of being killed just because they are Jews?? Can you blame them???
ps, I am 100% W.A.S.P.
`

do u know Mark Furman/?

Pink Floyd Roger Waters calls people like you complicit in israeli jews war crimes. By the way you are not a WASP.... White Anglo-Sax and Protestant

Just for information, if you're trained with the israeli IDF, you must be a fast runner...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125649 Apr 4, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
do u know Mark Furman/?
Pink Floyd Roger Waters calls people like you complicit in israeli jews war crimes. By the way you are not a WASP.... White Anglo-Sax and Protestant
Just for information, if you're trained with the israeli IDF, you must be a fast runner...
Don't you wish your legs were longer, Runt? Normal people would run right up that scaly humped back. Hey, Midget, the Ferry leaves Bridgeport every hour on the hour. Do Happy Hour? LMFAO
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#125654 Apr 4, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Don't you wish your legs were longer, Runt? Normal people would run right up that scaly humped back. Hey, Midget, the Ferry leaves Bridgeport every hour on the hour. Do Happy Hour? LMFAO
/5

maybe you didn't get what we civilized humans beings were posting......

It's not we who are e are hobbit looking jews, and it's not we who ran from Hezbollah in 2006, it was the cowardly israeli jews'...

What we are is symmetrically formed human being, who do not have the x- y chromosomes
that are found in israeli jews mammalian lineages leaving educated people to know and understand that israeli jews are convert hybrid jewish mutants.

Anyone that has a problem internally with what we've just stated and posted,.... we'll be at our T watering hole by port jefferson RR tracks.

We realize it's hard for some of you pro-israeli terrorist supporters and jews in understanding what we've just posted and stated to be racist and insulting to some of you computer warriors, who post us because they would liked to see us in person..l

Yeah, they act like if they meet us they are ready to to do battle..

Now, that's a big joke on us, because we'd be waiting for them to show!..

We've always made ourselves available to you funny looking deformed bad arse hobbits...but like your brothers and sisters in israeli, you are nothing more than baby killing israeli jew cowards, who ran like yellow belly pigs from Hezbollah.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125655 Apr 4, 2014
Excuse me fellas. Uh.... all of Sheilaa's posts have disappeared. It seems that Sheilaa has been Sheilaa'd.

Thanks for your help.

XO
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#125656 Apr 4, 2014
/5

`

we toasting shots of jack's to the Palestinians, and we hope they get their land back and we are hoping we see you israeli jews terrorist put on trial in Hague for your evil cowardly worthless lives

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125657 Apr 4, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
/69st put on trial in Hague for your evil cowardly worthless lives
Yeah yeah. Everyone here already knows you're a drunkard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bear Claw 59,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min MOGADORE 695,570
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 37 min Pee Wee 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Robert F 994,033
☑️____Antichrist in plain view____ 1 hr Feb 2018 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr MOGADORE 2,499
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 2 hr MOGADORE 8
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web