Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 5,358)

Showing posts 107,141 - 107,160 of114,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

The Jews that I am allegedly "attacking" are not real Jews in the true sense of the word. They are actually Gentiles who are masquerading as Jews. They are the equivalent of the Pharisees of old.

The nation which is today called “Israel” is therefore seen to have NO
righteous relationship whatsoever to spiritual Israel (the woman) of Revelation 12, but is rather her adversary , and is therefore, NOT “Jewish”, but Gentile !
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fanny second of Miss Piggies TARD Sextuplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the pinched face, Lucifer?
Hey Larry!

How often literally do you come face to face with your Stooge Congenital sextuplets?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
My concern and interest is in this topic, and not that of other Arab countries. I posted on Islam and the Islamic terrorists for a period of two years and I am now taking a good hard look at the other side of the coin.
My interest stems from a religious point of view of being a Christian and what the God of the bible teaches as opposed to arrogant mankind does.
The whole world will be drawn to Jerusalem and as foretold in prophecy and the major players are already starting to line up.
People should be seeking the truth whilst they still can before it is too late
LMAO!
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
The Jews that I am allegedly "attacking" are not real Jews in the true sense of the word. They are actually Gentiles who are masquerading as Jews. They are the equivalent of the Pharisees of old.
righteous relationship whatsoever to spiritual Israel (the woman) of Revelation 12, but is rather her adversary , and is therefore, NOT “Jewish”, but Gentile !
Come across any Infidels since yesterday and had their posts deleted?

An honest Revelation will be welcome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

I love how people think that I have no problem with "real apartheid" Apartheid is apartheid no matter which country it stems from. The topic of this forum is Israel and hence my concentration on what Israel has done as opposed to other countries such as South Africa.The very claim of Israel being a Jewish state is a contradiction just by those few words alone. It a contains a 25% population of non Jews
In September the 9th, 1993 Yasser Arafat wrote a letter to Yitzhak Rabin which included but was limited to:
"The PLO recognize the right of the State of Israel to exist exist in peace and security"
Arafat promised to amend the founding PLO documents, renounce the use of terrorism and other acts of violence. He also pledged to discipline the violators. Four days later the two men signed the Oslo Declaration of Principles
Israel was not satisfied with this and then insisted that the state of Israel being accepted as being a Jewish state.and that the Palestinians needed to waiver the right of return of any Palestinian refugees
It is Israel that keeps upping the ante in what is happening whilst still continuing to build in the OPT
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Miss Piggie -USA-1st Congenital sextuplet wrote:
<quoted text>Ice noticed after you allegedly go to bed, you come out as the gray box Hillie Billie Boganed and post through the night. <¦-o
"Ice" Curly!?

So you're on illegal and hallucinatory drugs, little wonder you keep noticing that which is absurd and ridiculous. Only a TARD! Stooge dependent on crack could make such a cockeyed comment for "cheep entertainment".

Instead running around l like a headless "chook", you'd be better off noticing how often your Congenital Sextuplets come out as the gray box Hillie Billie Boganed ID Thiefs and post crap jizz through the night.

Go to bed, stay in bed and take a dose of lethal sleeping pills, moronic, illiterate spastic.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
EDITED FOR SPACE
Please don’t give the smallest consideration to what “people think” when it comes to either Paid, full time State supported Zionist propagandists or those who can’t find 3 Mid Eastern countries on an unmarked map.

Obviously many people “write” here just to see their vulgar drivel in print ....somewhere.

Re: Apartheid, "real apartheid" & Genocide.
As numerous International Jurists and Tribunals, worldwide have concluded, Israel is a Genocidal State; Genocide being the ultimate form of Apartheid.

Even the casually informed must note that Israel’s Genocide is both insidious and blatant.

Insidious / Quiet Genocide being, via deprivation (food, water & medical care),“Checkpoint Executions”

And...

Blatant Genocide via carefully planned & timed Mass Murder (Operation Cast Lead,“Pillar of Cloud” etc)

The Zionist M.O. regarding attacking its neighbors and Exterminating non Jewish Native Palestinians is and has always been:

"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Daylan]

Among the countless, heavily censored Israeli Extermination tactics is portrayed in “The Lab”

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...

EXCERPT “The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August.

Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.

The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.” CONTINUED

What other “State” uses the systematic slaughter of Occupied and captive civilians with US Funded Weaponry as a “Marketing Ploy”

“Apartheid” is far too mild in catagorizing Israel’s proven, Systematic, mechanized Extermination program that began with Plan Dalet and continues today.

I’d be interested in your reaction after reading the entire article “The Lab”

“Zioni’s” would simply be to call you an “Israel Hater” and “Liar”; the Hasbarat’s "White Flag" when debunked

Thanks and keep up the good work
Hillie Billie Boganed

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Poke me in my butt hole with a broom handle. Wank into my face. I will use the spunk as hair gel.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

I'm having an identity crisis. There are so many of me. LMFAO
Hillie Billie Boganed

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
I luv all that crazy Jew talk. Let me blow you.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient, our posts have done the ole disappearing trick again, Mommy Piggie to the ID Thieving Congenital sextuplets.
Go Away!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
I love how people think that I have no problem with "real apartheid" Apartheid is apartheid no matter which country it stems from. The topic of this forum is Israel and hence my concentration on what Israel has done as opposed to other countries such as South Africa.The very claim of Israel being a Jewish state is a contradiction just by those few words alone. It a contains a 25% population of non Jews
In September the 9th, 1993 Yasser Arafat wrote a letter to Yitzhak Rabin which included but was limited to:
"The PLO recognize the right of the State of Israel to exist exist in peace and security"
Arafat promised to amend the founding PLO documents, renounce the use of terrorism and other acts of violence. He also pledged to discipline the violators. Four days later the two men signed the Oslo Declaration of Principles
Israel was not satisfied with this and then insisted that the state of Israel being accepted as being a Jewish state.and that the Palestinians needed to waiver the right of return of any Palestinian refugees
It is Israel that keeps upping the ante in what is happening whilst still continuing to build in the OPT
I have Jew spunk in my trunk! ;-P
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Seilaa Sister to Miss Piggie wrote:
I'm going to haunt you Sheilaa. Your bitter anti Semitism has ensured you a seat on the bus ride to hell when you die.
Ooooooo ooooooo.
I'm haunting you.
Well watchya know it's Miss Piggie's Netherlands dumb fckng troll piece of sht.

Funny Miss Piggie that you missed mentioning anything as soon as your Fake Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands name lurker ID Thief proxy-f/aggit popped up.

Ooooooo ooooooo. sounds like the f/aggit is enjoying taking it in the butt from any Jew that walks by. smoking pole, drinking and swallowing splooge.

Which Congenital sextuples are you Netherlands Neanderthal TARD!?
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
So you base your opinions on your interpretation of religious books written by humans instead of historical documentation.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Hillie Billie Bogan Conjoined freak of nature TARD sextuplet 2 wrote:
I'm having an identity crisis. There are so many of me. LMFAO
That will be l be right - you mean to say that it's more than the Congenital ID Theieving proxy sextuplets we counted in your family?

Just how many of you TARDS! are there?
-
Poke me in my butt hole with a broom handle. Wank into my face. I will use the spunk as hair gel.
<quoted text>I luv all that crazy Jew talk. Let me blow you.
Hey Mo!

How's Curly and Larry going?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So you base your opinions on your interpretation of religious books written by humans instead of historical documentation.
Not quite. I base my opinions not only on what the bible teaches but by the actions of others such as yourself that deny what Israel has done and instead try to deflect Israel's actions onto others

Lets face it even the secular Jews of today are basing one of their reasons for the formation of Israel on the biblical promise, so how hypocritical are they?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>I have Jew spunk in my trunk! ;-P
That's their problem and yours if they can't even tell where to aim it. I guess close enough is good enough eh?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Away!
It's all black and white with you, isn't it Gray?

Ever had the courage and fortitude to stand up to the TARD! trolls instead of sitting on the fence and making inane comments?

Unless of course you too are a Congenital Sextuplet which would explain your bias.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So you base your opinions on your interpretation of religious books written by humans instead of historical documentation

BTW the historical documentation that you are referring to who wrote it, photographed it or classified it, a zombie or a human ? If human, what was their bias? You have already called the Israeli historians frauds and revisionists so go figure. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Come across any Infidels since yesterday and had their posts deleted?
An honest Revelation will be welcome

Why are some of yours missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,141 - 107,160 of114,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

526 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min curiouslu 720,054
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min lisw 172,242
should husbands & wives spank each other for se... (Mar '12) 4 min Mrotk 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 256,373
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 532,376
Whatsapp or Viber contacts ;) 38 min Asimeng 2
ians vs queenie on god,religion and the art of ... 43 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 2
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 1 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••