Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125428 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Zioni thinks that when Israel agrees to release prisoners it is only one sided and that they can renege on it whenever they feel like it in an attempt to gain further leverage. This is just one more example of how Israel can not be trusted
The reason that they went to the UN was that Israel back tracked on her promise to release the prisoners. You are just like a wet sock that keeps wringing out its own BS Zioni give it a rest!!!!!
Israel may have agreed to these conditions but they included negotiating which the Palestinians have broken from numerous times over the past 9 months. They continuously go outside the frame to push a side agenda. They also admitted openly they are only negotiating to release murderers.

So do you think the Jewish terrorists should also be released?

So even though the Palestinians admit on video that they are the ones using the negotiations as leverage you are in denial.

You also support releasing convicted mass murderers who have not served their term. and you call yourself moral???

They went to the Un because that is their intention anyways. Even if negotiations continue they will never agree to peace and go to the UN again in a year.

Poor families of mass murderers.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125429 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
It's sad that no Arabs can live in Arab areas as Zinio states???? Gee then why did they ethnically cleanse the Palestinians if they thought that in the first place. Solution one state and people can live wherever they so desire. Tear down the wall and learn to live in peace and harmony which is never going to happen with the current Israeli policies ruling the country the way it does
Name one part of Palestinian society which is working for peace??

Netanyahu is more moderate than Rabin who signed the Oslo Accord.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125430 Apr 2, 2014
EVEN THOUGH THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT SUPPORT THE EXISTENCE OF ISRAEL READ WHAT INDEPENDENT NEWS SOURCES PRINTED IN RELATION TO WHAT IDF ARE DOING

Report: Israel Defence Forces Terrorising Palestinian Children
Posted on February 13, 2014 by Peter Kirstein

A SPECIAL FOUR CORNERS / THE AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPER INVESTIGATION

Monday 10 February 2014

The Israeli army is both respected and feared as a fighting force. But now the country’s military is facing a backlash at home and abroad for its treatment of children in the West Bank, occupied territory.

Coming up, a joint investigation by Four Corners and The Australian newspaper reveals evidence that shows the army is targeting Palestinian boys for arrest and detention. Reporter John Lyons travels to the West Bank to hear the story of children who claim they have been taken into custody, ruthlessly questioned and then allegedly forced to sign confessions before being taken to court for sentencing.

He meets Australian lawyer Gerard Horton, who’s trying to help the boys who are arrested, and talks to senior Israeli officials to examine what’s driving the army’s strategy.

The program focuses on the stories of three boys. In two cases the army came for the children in the middle of the night, before taking them to unknown locations where they are questioned. A mother of one of the boys described the scene:

http://english.sxu.edu/sites/kirstein/archive...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125431 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
It's sad that no Arabs can live in Arab areas as Zinio states???? Gee then why did they ethnically cleanse the Palestinians if they thought that in the first place. Solution one state and people can live wherever they so desire. Tear down the wall and learn to live in peace and harmony which is never going to happen with the current Israeli policies ruling the country the way it does
Find that airliner, yet, lardass? For awhile I thought you were dead. What a bummer.

Location hidden

#125432 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel may have agreed to these conditions but they included negotiating which the Palestinians have broken from numerous times over the past 9 months. They continuously go outside the frame to push a side agenda. They also admitted openly they are only negotiating to release murderers.
So do you think the Jewish terrorists should also be released?
So even though the Palestinians admit on video that they are the ones using the negotiations as leverage you are in denial.
You also support releasing convicted mass murderers who have not served their term. and you call yourself moral???
They went to the Un because that is their intention anyways. Even if negotiations continue they will never agree to peace and go to the UN again in a year.
Poor families of mass murderers.
Keep trying to twist the agreement and make it something that it wasn't by trying to bring up what the people may or may have done. Israel already knew that when they agreed to the conditions. LMAO
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125433 Apr 2, 2014
In the 1931 "Palestine" census, 23 different languages were reported in use by the Moslems, and most of those plus an additional 28 were in use by Arab Christians-and these plus 28 more were in use by Arab Christians entering Palestine. The non-Jews in Palestine in 1931 listed their birthplaces in 24 different countries in addition to the Americas and Europe. Just in Jerusalem, 20 different places of birth outside the Armericas and Europe were listed by the Moslems. those plus another 4 countries were listed by the Christian Arabs.

The Mandate Commission reported on August 12, 1934, from Tewfik Bey El-Hurani, governor of the Hauran,(Syrians) that in the last few months from 30,000 to 36,000 Hauranese had entered Palestine and settled there. Syrians from the Hauran district were admitted freely to "Palestine" without any passports or visas from the beginning of the British Mandate after WWI until the 1940's.p. 231 Some Syrians had gone back to Syria to avoid prosecution for violence in the riotsof 1936. The British looked away when they entered, and the fact that they managed to settle in the Jewish-settled portions of the country. One report said, "that more Arabs entered illegally and stayed in Palestine than the total number of Jews for twice that length of time in 1934 who were "approved" to immigrate into their designated "Jewish National Home." Yet the British report only said that 1934 recorded just 1,784 non-Jews with only about 3,000 as travelers remaining illegally, and those figures supposedly included Arab immigrants from all points into all of Palestine. False Reporting!! The Jews, however, had everything about them recorded; age groups, occupations, amount of capital brought in.

Folke Bernadotte said in 1950-51, and by then were referring to them all as Palestinians, "The Palestinian Arabs have at present no will of their own. Neither have they ever developed any specifically Palestinian nationalism...

http://jewishfactsfromportland.blogspot.co.il...

Any idiot can see that if you look at Palestinian family names they came from other places mostly over the past 300 years.

Location hidden

#125435 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one part of Palestinian society which is working for peace??
Netanyahu is more moderate than Rabin who signed the Oslo Accord

Al Quds Association for Democracy and Dialogue Israel & The Occupied Palestinian Territories

Established in 2004, Al-Quds for Democracy and Dialogue is an independent nongovernmental non-profit Palestinian organisation. It promotes democracy, reconciliation, dialogue and civic participation, locally and internationally, in the development process of local communities. Through its programmes it help Palestinian youths be more equipped in order to make a difference in their surrounding environment.

Al Quds Association for Democracy and Dialogue Israel & The Occupied Palestinian Territories

http://www.insightonconflict.org/conflicts/is...

Location hidden

#125436 Apr 2, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Find that airliner, yet, lardass? For awhile I thought you were dead. What a bummer.

Missed me didn't you? Unlike Faith you realize I am not here all the time. LMAO
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125437 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
EVEN THOUGH THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT SUPPORT THE EXISTENCE OF ISRAEL READ WHAT INDEPENDENT NEWS SOURCES PRINTED IN RELATION TO WHAT IDF ARE DOING
Report: Israel Defence Forces Terrorising Palestinian Children
Posted on February 13, 2014 by Peter Kirstein
A SPECIAL FOUR CORNERS / THE AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPER INVESTIGATION
Monday 10 February 2014
The Israeli army is both respected and feared as a fighting force. But now the country’s military is facing a backlash at home and abroad for its treatment of children in the West Bank, occupied territory.
Coming up, a joint investigation by Four Corners and The Australian newspaper reveals evidence that shows the army is targeting Palestinian boys for arrest and detention. Reporter John Lyons travels to the West Bank to hear the story of children who claim they have been taken into custody, ruthlessly questioned and then allegedly forced to sign confessions before being taken to court for sentencing.
He meets Australian lawyer Gerard Horton, who’s trying to help the boys who are arrested, and talks to senior Israeli officials to examine what’s driving the army’s strategy.
The program focuses on the stories of three boys. In two cases the army came for the children in the middle of the night, before taking them to unknown locations where they are questioned. A mother of one of the boys described the scene:
http://english.sxu.edu/sites/kirstein/archive...
Four corners independent and unbiased give me a break. Anything that supports your agenda suddenly becomes a good source.

Interestingly enough these "children" are mostly 17-18 and more often than not have carried out attacks on Israeli civilians. Another example of how the Israel Haters defend a society which sends their children to carry out terror attacks.

Most of it can not be backed up with evidence and he just listened to a bunch of kids spreading propaganda.

http://www.jewishnews.net.au/israeli-embassy-...

YOU REALLY GRAB ANYTHING YOU CAN FIND TO ATTACK ISRAEL WHETHER IT HAS BASIS IN REALITY OR NOT. YOU OPENLY SUPPORT TERRORISM OVER CIVILIANS.

Interesting how you never condemn the fact that Palestinians society encourages these children to attack Israeli civilians which has led to numerous murders.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125438 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Established in 2004, Al-Quds for Democracy and Dialogue is an independent nongovernmental non-profit Palestinian organisation. It promotes democracy, reconciliation, dialogue and civic participation, locally and internationally, in the development process of local communities. Through its programmes it help Palestinian youths be more equipped in order to make a difference in their surrounding environment.
http://www.insightonconflict.org/conflicts/is...
its not working for peace but a better life for Palestinian children. The Palestinians do a lot for their own but not for peace.

Location hidden

#125441 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
In the 1931 "Palestine" census, 23 different languages were reported in use by the Moslems, and most of those plus an additional 28 were in use by Arab Christians-and these plus 28 more were in use by Arab Christians entering Palestine. The non-Jews in Palestine in 1931 listed their birthplaces in 24 different countries in addition to the Americas and Europe. Just in Jerusalem, 20 different places of birth outside the Armericas and Europe were listed by the Moslems. those plus another 4 countries were listed by the Christian Arabs.
The Mandate Commission reported on August 12, 1934, from Tewfik Bey El-Hurani, governor of the Hauran,(Syrians) that in the last few months from 30,000 to 36,000 Hauranese had entered Palestine and settled there. Syrians from the Hauran district were admitted freely to "Palestine" without any passports or visas from the beginning of the British Mandate after WWI until the 1940's.p. 231 Some Syrians had gone back to Syria to avoid prosecution for violence in the riotsof 1936. The British looked away when they entered, and the fact that they managed to settle in the Jewish-settled portions of the country. One report said, "that more Arabs entered illegally and stayed in Palestine than the total number of Jews for twice that length of time in 1934 who were "approved" to immigrate into their designated "Jewish National Home." Yet the British report only said that 1934 recorded just 1,784 non-Jews with only about 3,000 as travelers remaining illegally, and those figures supposedly included Arab immigrants from all points into all of Palestine. False Reporting!! The Jews, however, had everything about them recorded; age groups, occupations, amount of capital brought in.
Folke Bernadotte said in 1950-51, and by then were referring to them all as Palestinians, "The Palestinian Arabs have at present no will of their own. Neither have they ever developed any specifically Palestinian nationalism...
http://jewishfactsfromportland.blogspot.co.il...
Any idiot can see that if you look at Palestinian family names they came from other places mostly over the past 300 years.
30,000 to even 36,000 has nothing upon how many Palestinians were ethnically cleansed from Arab villagers.Upwards of over 800,000. I see you have no comment on the guy who boasted about how many Arab villagers he had ethnically cleansed. Or what the leaders of the day themselves stated. They knew exactly what they were doing and need to get on their knees and ask the Palestinians for forgiveness. The fact is that the Jews were the minority and it was their attacks on the Arabs even before unilateral declaration of independence that initiated most of the Arab attacks against Israel and what it wasn't before it declared independence. It's OK for Israel to declare it's independence but not for the Palestinians who were the indigenous people there for hundreds of years and who were the majority of people in that area who had and continue to be persecuted by Israel and trodden down. Israel is a disgrace and should hang its head in shame

Location hidden

#125442 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
its not working for peace but a better life for Palestinian children. The Palestinians do a lot for their own but not for peace.
I disagree and am not surprised at your negative comments. That is all you ever post when it comes to me answering your questions. There are many more groups I could list but you would only disparage them as well so It's a waste of my time
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125443 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaas sister wrote:
It's cold and dark where I am. Help!
It shouldn't be cold. I'm thinking eternal grease fire.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#125444 Apr 2, 2014
Palestinians have Jordan as their homeland

Location hidden

#125445 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Four corners independent and unbiased give me a break. Anything that supports your agenda suddenly becomes a good source.
Interestingly enough these "children" are mostly 17-18 and more often than not have carried out attacks on Israeli civilians. Another example of how the Israel Haters defend a society which sends their children to carry out terror attacks.
Most of it can not be backed up with evidence and he just listened to a bunch of kids spreading propaganda.
http://www.jewishnews.net.au/israeli-embassy-...
YOU REALLY GRAB ANYTHING YOU CAN FIND TO ATTACK ISRAEL WHETHER IT HAS BASIS IN REALITY OR NOT. YOU OPENLY SUPPORT TERRORISM OVER CIVILIANS.
Interesting how you never condemn the fact that Palestinians society encourages these children to attack Israeli civilians which has led to numerous murders
More criticism eh? Even from a government channel that supports the state of Israel. LMAO . Why am I not surprised. For those who are reading Zionis comments I hope you are taking note what he or she has been responding with. I watched the show and the children were just that CHILDREN you dummy!!!! They were also treated in a military court as opposed to a civic court

Up to date the critics of Israel include as far you concerned are
All secular people who do not support the state of Israel
Jews against Zionism
Anti Zionist Christians
Messianic Jews who do not support Israel
Peace now group
The Australian BBC News
Orthodox Jews who are Jew haters
The UNHRC
The International Court of Justice
UN General Assembly
Adalah
Jews against Zionism
Karaites

There are others but I won't waste my time going through them all.

So far only you and Israel can claim the moral, legal and just high ground. LMAO

Location hidden

#125446 Apr 2, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>It shouldn't be cold. I'm thinking eternal grease fire.
No such thing but believe it if it gives you comfort. LOL
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125447 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
30,000 to even 36,000 has nothing upon how many Palestinians were ethnically cleansed from Arab villagers.Upwards of over 800,000. I see you have no comment on the guy who boasted about how many Arab villagers he had ethnically cleansed. Or what the leaders of the day themselves stated. They knew exactly what they were doing and need to get on their knees and ask the Palestinians for forgiveness. The fact is that the Jews were the minority and it was their attacks on the Arabs even before unilateral declaration of independence that initiated most of the Arab attacks against Israel and what it wasn't before it declared independence. It's OK for Israel to declare it's independence but not for the Palestinians who were the indigenous people there for hundreds of years and who were the majority of people in that area who had and continue to be persecuted by Israel and trodden down. Israel is a disgrace and should hang its head in shame
you asked me to prove non-Jewish immigration to the land so I have given a number of examples on two posts here.

You seem to have the inability to analyze a situation. It was war the Arab villagers were often fighters, the Arab armies used the villages as military posts and some points where Israel didn't clear the villages it conquered they just attacked them from behind after the left.

You are still in denial that it was the Arabs who started the violence especially from the 1920's.

The Palestinians if you take the meaning of indigenous are indigenous to Arabia not Palestine. They conquered the area and moved in.

i gave you a link which goes point by point through the definition of indigenous and the Jews are more indigenous to the land than the Arabs.

Location hidden

#125448 Apr 2, 2014
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Palestinians have Jordan as their homeland
..and you can have Saudi Arabia based on your logic

Location hidden

#125450 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
you asked me to prove non-Jewish immigration to the land so I have given a number of examples on two posts here.
You seem to have the inability to analyze a situation. It was war the Arab villagers were often fighters, the Arab armies used the villages as military posts and some points where Israel didn't clear the villages it conquered they just attacked them from behind after the left.
You are still in denial that it was the Arabs who started the violence especially from the 1920's.
The Palestinians if you take the meaning of indigenous are indigenous to Arabia not Palestine. They conquered the area and moved in.
i gave you a link which goes point by point through the definition of indigenous and the Jews are more indigenous to the land than the Arabs.
I have never claimed that there was no immigration into Palestine by Jews. It was halted by the British correct? Now why was it stopped? It was the Jews who had the Irgun amongst other groups that were fully trained for combat who before they ever declared a unilateral independence commenced killing innocent Palestinians and ethnically cleansing them.The Zionists continued to bring illegal Jews into Palestine against the wishes of the British. You have obviously not read the Israeli forces own accounts re their actions at that time and you are now trying to use the lack of manpower by Palestinians as your excuse for war against them. LMAO

Location hidden

#125451 Apr 2, 2014
Unilateral independence was declared by Israel in 1948 what were some of the things that happened prior to then?

The Irgun, a Zionist militia, carried out these attacks while it was under Begin's command:

February 1944: Bombing of the immigration offices run by the British authorities. Three simultaneous attacks carried out against office branches in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Haifa symbolized the anger of the Irgun over the British policy of restricting Jewish immigration. There were no casualties.

July 1946: The King David Hotel explosion. The Jerusalem luxury hotel was serving as the home of the British military command and government administration. The strike leveled the building and killed 91 people.

WHO SAID ISRAEL HAD NO TERRORISTS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min T-Town Anon 27,831
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 min Johnny 3,558
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Praise Jesus 636,926
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Chess Jurist 618,127
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min Highest Comandmen... 44,053
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min Freebird USA 181,884
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,711
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr spider1954 968,648
More from around the web