Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125346 Apr 2, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures you'd quote that stinking racist.
He does not have exclusive rights to biblical scripture and it figures that you would post what you just have.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125347 Apr 2, 2014
Faith wrote:
Shilla jumps out of bed and runs to the computer to see what I wrote. That obsessed freak.
Did you even brush your teeth or make coffee yet, you pathetic wind-bag?
You don't even go to bed, at least I have a life unlike you. Yours revolves around topix because you have nothing else and it is the only way you are unable to get any type of attention. Poor Faithy she's such a lonely old hag she even posts to those she can't stand. LMAO

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125348 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not have exclusive rights to biblical scripture and it figures that you would post what you just have.
It's always funny to watch you use your own clumsy words rather than the standard copy/pasted crap, Edith.
Zioni

Israel

#125349 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like I stated earlier you are always moaning about something and now it is using "MANY TERMS" too loosely, when in fact I referred to just one term which was the word orthodox. As I then highlighted not all orthodox Jews support the secular nation of Israel and not all orthodox Jews are Hassidic
I don't believe that Jews against Zionism are extremists and as far as the Karaites go there are about 40,0000 of them in Israel and they are universally united in their rejection of the hegemony of the Rabbinical movement over the people of Israel. Karaites consider the Rabbis to be neither the rightful nor the appropriate rulers over the religious and political life of the nation, and consider their form of Judaism to be a gross distortion of true Torah.-
See more at: http://www.karaiteinsights.com/article/faq.ht...
In relation to the premesis re the foundation of Israel, songs, words and the persecution of the Jews re their "homeland", had nothing to do with the Arabs. It was the Romans that attacked them not the Arabs. It was the Jews who came in and attacked the indigenous population living in Palestine and robbed them of their lands and homes killing thousands of them in the process. They ethnically cleansed hundreds of thousands of them and that is a fact that you can't deny
You don't have enough knowledge of the Jewish sects to speak about them.
Hareidim and Hassidim are part of the Ultra-Orthodox community.
The Orthodox community almost exclusively are full-on Zionists.

I AM NOT MOANING BUT STATING THE FACTS OF JEWISH SECTS. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO THINKS THEY KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING BETTER THAN THOSE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IT. Your information is based on articles mostly opinion pieces from the internet. My information is often from actually living in Israel and coming from a religious Jewish background.

You are spreading lies about my people while claiming I am moaning about it. You really are an asshole aren't you.

YOU HAVE STILL GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THE ARABS OWNED EVEN A FRACTION OF THE LAND. They legally owned around the same as the Jews in the 1940's.

Most Arabs left the land without seeing a Jewish fighter, they were mostly not ethnically cleansed. Unlike the Jews of the West Bank, Gaza and Jerusalem (where they had been a majority since the 19th century) where they were all massacred or really ethnically cleansed.

IT WAS THE ARABS WHO MASSACRED THE JEWS OF TZFAT, JERUSALEM, HEBRON AND NUMEROUS OTHER LOCATIONS. THIS WAS ALL BEFORE THE 1940'S AND AS EARLY AS THE MID 1800'S.

IT WAS THE ARAB CIVILIANS WHO MASSACRED THE INDIGENOUS JEWS WHO HAD LIVED CONTINUOUSLY IN HEBRON UNTIL 1929 WHEN THEY WERE ETHNICALLY CLEANSED. I am sure you have heard of Sheikh Jarah the former Jewish settlement from the 1800's. They were also ethnically cleansed and are were not even white Europeans.

You have made it clear that you are against the existence of Israel, have no interest in Jewish property, legal or even living rights, and also seem unable to differentiate between facts, opinions and conspiracy theory. I suppose Jews are aliens from another planet who came to oppress the human race.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125350 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even go to bed, at least I have a life unlike you. Yours revolves around topix because you have nothing else and it is the only way you are unable to get any type of attention. Poor Faithy she's such a lonely old hag she even posts to those she can't stand. LMAO
Right right.... It has been winter for six months here. What's your excuse? I thought you travelled in that broken down bus with that sleazy old Mexican... or you were a nurse... All likely stories.. Boring old tramp.
Zioni

Israel

#125351 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is not about the Palestinian leaders it is about Israel.....
Despite all this, Zionists still base their claim to the lands of Palestine on the promises of
this same YHVH, the God of the Hebrew Bible, who has just declared his eternal
opposition to their plans! They IGNORE the fact that it is his plan to ONLY restore the lands
that he promised to the REAL “children of Israel”– as he defines them, the SPIRITUAL
descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – and surely not to just anyone who merely claims to be a Jew!
They claim that their creation of a purely secular nation they called “Israel” in 1948
represents an actual fulfillment of these Bible prophecies, and specifically those in Ezekiel 37. However, the “Israel” of today only occupies only about 15% of the entire territory which
YHVH originally promised ONLY to the righteous remnant of the descendants
of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, and surely NOT to all those who are merely of Jewish blood.
(Isaiah 10:33; Romans 9:6) The rest of those lands today are inconveniently occupied by
various Arab and Egyptian nations and mixed peoples which have been living there for
centuries......
www.zionism-israel.com
The topic is about the conflict and the subject is blaming Israel no matter what. This is clear and the reason why haters such as yourself are so happy to post here.

There is a difference between democracy and what the Arab nations are.
97% of women in Egypt Harassed.
Saudi Arabia announces that Atheists will be killed.
Iran kills Homosexuals on a regular basis (not Arab but local).
just a few examples.
Refugees from Africa escaping to Israel out of all the regional countries for reasons.

While in Europe people are fighting against mosques, targeting Muslim moderates etc in Israel they are allowed to have prayer calls (unlike Switzerland), build mosques (Ariel University is planning on building one also), so even compared to democracies in the West Israel is in some cases more free.
What country in the West can a member of Parliament work with the countries enemies and call for its destruction even working to that aim and not be tried for treason???
What country refuses its Jews entry to a place of prayer so as not to piss off the Muslims??

Not justification. It is a fact that the Israeli Arabs and even the Palestinians under Israel control have a much better life than other Arabs in the region and much of the world. It was under Israeli control not Arab that the Palestinian society flourished in education, medical etc. They are more interested in killing Jews than living in peace. That is the problem.

SO YOU SPEAK TO GOD??? THE ONE WHO DOESN'T EXIST??
The claim to the land is historical not necessarily religious. There is plenty of evidence of the Jewish nation on the land including the Temple.

YOU CLAIM TO NOT BE A JEW HATER BUT CONTINUOUSLY DENY THE REALITY THAT TODAYS JEWS ARE REAL JEWS.

Is there any conspiracy theory which targets Jews that you don't buy into even if they were debunked decades ago like the 10 questions for a Zionist crap.

SO you understand at least that Greater Israel is much more than WB, Gaza, Jerusalem. Whey then would Israel be happy with just getting 20% of the land if its intentions was mass expansion??

If you can show me more than a handful of Zionists who call for the control of all the land go ahead otherwise stop making false claims.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125353 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So firstly most of what you wrote above is total crap. There were Jews who fought against saving their own especially American Jewry and I have been clear about this in the past.
US and other nations refused entry to Jews so even if they were allowed to leave they had nowhere to go. Plenty of refugees were turned back from Palestine, US and numerous other places. Some died at see for lack of a destination.
Maybe look up the Evian conference where the world refused to accept Jewish refugees, and some countries even called to expel their Jews.
Just the fact that they were told to give up their property is evil in itself. and there was not enough funding from the Jewish community to pay for this.
So while some of what you posted is true the idea that it was a possible or viable solution is not true and some of it is total crap. There wasn't the funding, nor a place to go.
There was the Kastner case about Hungary and he was not convicted in Israel.
It is the anti-Zionist Jews who spread this crap especially since the existence of Israel negates their beliefs.
I didn't write it, I posted what a rabbi stated who would know more than either you or I about the Jews, you being a secular Jew and I being a Christian, he having studied the topic, lived the topic and studied the torah daily

You think it unjust and evil that the Jews were ASKED to give up their property when in fact the Jews did no such thing to the Palestinians when they arrived in Palestine they just took their lands and homes without permission and dispossessed the indigenous people. In fact they bragged about doing it.

People who have a different point of view to you are automatically branded as a Jew hater when the fact is that is not the case. It is the behaviour of what Israel has done not the action of individual Jews who are today living in Israel

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125354 Apr 2, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always funny to watch you use your own clumsy words rather than the standard copy/pasted crap, Edith

Well try checking out your own posts they are even funnier

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125355 Apr 2, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right right.... It has been winter for six months here. What's your excuse? I thought you travelled in that broken down bus with that sleazy old Mexican... or you were a nurse... All likely stories.. Boring old tramp

I don't need an excuse to come and go as I please, but you seem to try and justify why you are on here 24/7 as if anyone gives a frig. We all know the reason is that you don't have a life outside of here You are the one posting to me I am just responding. Must be very lonely having no options other than to post to someone that you despise so much. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125356 Apr 2, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ice noticed after you allegedly go to bed, you come out as the gray box Hillie Billie Boganed and post through the night. <¦-o
Give me your proof as I am located in Australia and have proven it many times.
Zioni

Israel

#125357 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no borders because Israel keeps changing them and the only solution to this intractable problem will be a one state solution.If a country has no borders it is not a country by that very definition. I don't support the right of Israel to exist as an exclusively Jewish state especially when other nationalities are living within its borders. Israel is and never has been a democracy so deal with it. Anyone who disagrees with your view is a hater of Jews in your opinion. Thank God most of the world don't see if from your point of view though and the younger generation of Jews in both Israel and around the world are now banding together to express those views. Israel is on its way out it is only a matter of time
You refuse to answer the question.

According to international law what borders of Israel are legal. Most countries in the world consider Israel legal based on certain border. Now give the borders and legal basis for them.

Israel has borders with Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Gaza only WB is questionable.
With 20% of the population non Jewish its not exclusively Jewish. What about all the Muslim nations where if they have minorities still alive they are being persecuted?

No anyone who spread lies intentionally about Jews is a Jew hater. You are a Jew hater who even denies that Jews exist. When it suites you of course.

Actually if the next generation of Jews in Israel voted them would vote majority of the Right-wing Political parties of Israel as for the Jews abroad they have never helped their brethren. During the Holocaust they watched them get massacred so that they would not be considered Jews but citizens to their country. Today they same can be seen by the American Jews who are more interested in being seen as regular Americans than helping their brothers abroad. It is Jews are to forefront of the BDS movement and those spreading lies about Israel.

Just like you who has never been here and basing their info on internet hate sites, many around the world do the same. When the MSM is openly anti-Zionist and that where the normal person gets his info no surprise they are brainwashed.

You don't even realise that Arabs move freely in Israel without being targeted they are involved in all parts of society and mostly live peacefully with their Jewish neighbors. It is more often than not instigators from Western countries who come to Israel and either pay, Arabs to attack Jews or their property, do it themselves or just try to create trouble however they can. They have no interest in justice or freedom and often do it more out of hatred than love.

WHY DO THE ACTIVISTS WHO GO TO PALESTINIAN AREAS NOT TELL THE WORLD WHEN THEY ARE RAPED OR SEXUALLY HARASSED BY PALESTINIANS???
this is also a fact but it would harm their intentions which is against Jews if they told the world what really happened to them.

Than because IDF don't rape Palestinians someone has to write a paper that it is because they look down on them rather than that they have moral standards.

Any excuse to attack Israel no matter what the reality is.
Zioni

Israel

#125358 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have to remember is that it was the Jews who invaded the land of the indigenous Palestinians so what happened after that is a result of the actions of Israel.Thanks for proving my point that so many countries are coming on board in denying what Israel has done and continues to do. Time is running out for Israel she needs to change her actions and policies before it it too late for her.
NO they are not indigenous.

Not sure how you can deny that fact that Hamas leader Mashal, Israel Arab leader Achmad Tibi and hundreds of other Arabs have stated very clearly that they are not all indigenous to the land. These videos are online. Abbas also stated that he was not ethnically cleansed but his family left of their own accord. He does mention that they were afraid that the local Jews would retaliate as they carried out a massacre against them not long before.

The EU refused to even give a legal explanation on why they are boycotting Jewish products in the West Bank.

Israel needs to stand up to the BS people like you spread and be respected again. While the West and even US may be happy to give their countries to Islamic Extremism Israel is not willing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125359 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need an excuse to come and go as I please, but you seem to try and justify why you are on here 24/7 as if anyone gives a frig. We all know the reason is that you don't have a life outside of here You are the one posting to me I am just responding. Must be very lonely having no options other than to post to someone that you despise so much. LOL
That was a brilliant self description loser. You keep bragging about your free time and your "husband" and your motor home. And while it is freezing here, you have an option of enjoying the outdoors. Yet here you are ... every waking moment.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125360 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is about the conflict and the subject is blaming Israel no matter what. This is clear and the reason why haters such as yourself are so happy to post here.
There is a difference between democracy and what the Arab nations are.
97% of women in Egypt Harassed.
Saudi Arabia announces that Atheists will be killed.
Iran kills Homosexuals on a regular basis (not Arab but local).
just a few examples.
Refugees from Africa escaping to Israel out of all the regional countries for reasons.
While in Europe people are fighting against mosques, targeting Muslim moderates etc in Israel they are allowed to have prayer calls (unlike Switzerland), build mosques (Ariel University is planning on building one also), so even compared to democracies in the West Israel is in some cases more free.
What country in the West can a member of Parliament work with the countries enemies and call for its destruction even working to that aim and not be tried for treason???
What country refuses its Jews entry to a place of prayer so as not to piss off the Muslims??
Not justification. It is a fact that the Israeli Arabs and even the Palestinians under Israel control have a much better life than other Arabs in the region and much of the world. It was under Israeli control not Arab that the Palestinian society flourished in education, medical etc. They are more interested in killing Jews than living in peace. That is the problem.
SO YOU SPEAK TO GOD??? THE ONE WHO DOESN'T EXIST??
The claim to the land is historical not necessarily religious. There is plenty of evidence of the Jewish nation on the land including the Temple.
YOU CLAIM TO NOT BE A JEW HATER BUT CONTINUOUSLY DENY THE REALITY THAT TODAYS JEWS ARE REAL JEWS.
Is there any conspiracy theory which targets Jews that you don't buy into even if they were debunked decades ago like the 10 questions for a Zionist crap.
SO you understand at least that Greater Israel is much more than WB, Gaza, Jerusalem. Whey then would Israel be happy with just getting 20% of the land if its intentions was mass expansion??
If you can show me more than a handful of Zionists who call for the control of all the land go ahead otherwise stop making false claims.
The Arabs have never claimed to have a democracy so I don't know what your point is.As far as countries such as Saudi Arabia go people are aware of what the conditions are before they chose to go there. I was offered a position to go there and nurse in Riyadh but when I realized that bibles were not allowed into the country I chose not to go.That and the fact that I would not have been able to go running in a pair of shorts.

Regarding the land why are they to this day still building in the OPT"s when what they are doing is illegal and exacerbating the situation between Israel and the Palestinians? The very first Zionists including Ben Gurrion have stated elsewhere what their aim was and remains as it continues to this day. Now Israel uses the excuse of safety for the annexation of more land. I'll say it again-there will be no permanent peace until the messiah returns and it is at that time that he will draw the TRUE JEWS back to Israel as has been documented in scripture
Zioni

Israel

#125361 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I URGE EVERYONE TO STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE DISCRIMINATION, SUBJUGATION, KILLINGS,TORTURE INTIMIDATION AND STEALING OF PALESTINIAN LAND BY THE ISRAELIS
"The epithet “anti-Semitism” is hurled to silence anyone, even other Jews, brave enough to decry Israel’s systematic, decades-long pogrom against the Palestinian Arabs. Because of the Holocaust,“anti-Semitism” is such a powerful instrument of emotional blackmail that it
effectively pre-empts rational discussion of Israel and its conduct.
It is for this reason that many good people can witness daily evidence of Israeli inhumanity toward the “Palestinians’ collective punishment,” the destruction of olive groves, routine harassment, judicial prejudice, denial of medical services, assassinations, torture,apartheid-based segregation, etc.– yet dare not denounce it for fear of being branded “anti-Semitic.”
The tool of the Antisemite is to tell everyone that they are also considered antisemites by Jews. When the real fact is that people (if you can call her that) like her are open Jew haters who deny Jewish history, the fact that todays jews are decendents of ancient Jewry, that Jews can be self-haters. and being a Jew doesn't mean if you say something positive about Israel you are lying but if its negative it must be true.

Maybe because antisemitism has been part of the institution for so many centuries based on Christian and Muslim hatred for Jews it is a sensitive subject.

The EU just went against their own definition of antisemitism by targeting Israel with a double standard unlike any other place in the world.

If people would actually focus on what Israel is doing wrong instead of continuously making things up which never happened such as , Al Durah, Jenin Massacre and other Pallywood productions things could improve (as they do anyway). Until the world accepts that Israel has no peace partner things will not change.

As for your last paragraph it is an example of how you generalize using catchphrases with no real basis for them most of the time. It is the Arabs who refuse to live alongside Jews or have even one Jews in their state, it is the Arabs who target Israeli vehicles on a daily basis, it is EVERY PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY WHICH INCITES HATRED AGAINST JEWS, ISRAEL AND CHRISTIANS. but don't let the fact get in the way of your hatred for Jews. If we even exist according to your claims.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125362 Apr 2, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> There is no doubt that the Russians want war. If not, why did they put their country next to US bases?
They say that there will never be a coup in the US, because there is no American Embassy in Washington DC.
http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in...
http://www.thelivingroom.com/43ancients/02fil...
http://www.hitxp.com/articles/history/ancient...
A very interesting thing is Lucifer as the leader of the Sons of Darkness. This is an impossibility as the Prince of Light should lead the Sons of Light. So somebody did a quick change sometimes in history. Now we have the film "Noah" where the Jewish director has made the "watchers" the good guys in the story as if the story was not complicated enough.
A pox on all houses!
Stupid minion drivel.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125363 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
NO they are not indigenous.
Not sure how you can deny that fact that Hamas leader Mashal, Israel Arab leader Achmad Tibi and hundreds of other Arabs have stated very clearly that they are not all indigenous to the land. These videos are online. Abbas also stated that he was not ethnically cleansed but his family left of their own accord. He does mention that they were afraid that the local Jews would retaliate as they carried out a massacre against them not long before.
The EU refused to even give a legal explanation on why they are boycotting Jewish products in the West Bank.
Israel needs to stand up to the BS people like you spread and be respected again. While the West and even US may be happy to give their countries to Islamic Extremism Israel is not willing.
Prove that they are not indigenous. Of course they are and were. I never said all Palestinans were ethnically cleansed just a large majority of them. The Jews themselves have admitted this in fact read this link of one of them who was proud of what he did.

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/tag/yitzhak...

Another link to the action of Israelis and their deception

Israel admits to forcing 140,000 Palestinians from the West Bank using administrative trick

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/05/israel-admits-t...
Zioni

Israel

#125364 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write it, I posted what a rabbi stated who would know more than either you or I about the Jews, you being a secular Jew and I being a Christian, he having studied the topic, lived the topic and studied the torah daily
You think it unjust and evil that the Jews were ASKED to give up their property when in fact the Jews did no such thing to the Palestinians when they arrived in Palestine they just took their lands and homes without permission and dispossessed the indigenous people. In fact they bragged about doing it.
People who have a different point of view to you are automatically branded as a Jew hater when the fact is that is not the case. It is the behaviour of what Israel has done not the action of individual Jews who are today living in Israel
Exactly you pick a Rabbi who hates Israel and immediately take his word that what he writes is fact. I studied in Religious institutions for decades and still study Judaism as a non-believer. It is often Atheists who know more about religion than followers especially when they started off as religious. This Rabbi would say anything to protect his religious beliefs. Since they say that Israel will be created magically he has to do what he can to justify his beliefs even though they have been proven wrong with the existence of Israel in the first place. Neturei Karta are not considered real Jews by the majority of world Jewry but don't let that change anything.

Your lies go so far i don't think even you know what you believe anymore.

Jews bought land in Palestine for 10 times the value from the mid-1800's. JUST THE FACT THAT YOU DENY THAT UNTIL 1940'S JEWS BOUGHT ALL THE LAND THEY RESIDED ON SHOWS HOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND ARE MORE INTERESTED IN ATTACKING JEWS THAN THE TRUTH OR HELPING PALESTINIANS.

There is nothing you can really say to justify the Arab terrorism going back centuries against the Jewish people.It was long before modern Zionism. It is no surprise that there are barely any Jews left in Muslim/Arab countries. Even when there were they lived under Dhimmi law as second class citizens.

Still waiting for you to define Zionism. Give the legal borders, name one thing the Palestinians have ever done for peace or anything they agreed upon and followed through with.

Go to MEMRI, or PMW and you can see the thousands of lies, calls to kill Jews, admission that they are not indigenous and their intentions are the destruction of Israel not matter what etc. and you ask Israel to negotiate with these animals.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125365 Apr 2, 2014
petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a proud Jew, Ratty or ashamed of your blatant racism and hatred here?
Are you a proud minion. Dis your jeezus teach you to hate?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125366 Apr 2, 2014
Does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 667,790
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min RiversideRedneck 92,622
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min Brian_G 445,568
partnership to support the poor and marginalise... 33 min Kwaku_serious 2017 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Pegasus 286,025
Looking for a Magnussen Home Valenza Bedroom Co... 1 hr Cochransngso 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr ffj 979,419
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,622
More from around the web