Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125368 Apr 2, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That was a brilliant self description loser. You keep bragging about your free time and your "husband" and your motor home. And while it is freezing here, you have an option of enjoying the outdoors. Yet here you are ... every waking moment.
Still responding Faithy? I thought you didn't read my posts. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125369 Apr 2, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly you pick a Rabbi who hates Israel and immediately take his word that what he writes is fact. I studied in Religious institutions for decades and still study Judaism as a non-believer. It is often Atheists who know more about religion than followers especially when they started off as religious. This Rabbi would say anything to protect his religious beliefs. Since they say that Israel will be created magically he has to do what he can to justify his beliefs even though they have been proven wrong with the existence of Israel in the first place. Neturei Karta are not considered real Jews by the majority of world Jewry but don't let that change anything.
Your lies go so far i don't think even you know what you believe anymore.
Jews bought land in Palestine for 10 times the value from the mid-1800's. JUST THE FACT THAT YOU DENY THAT UNTIL 1940'S JEWS BOUGHT ALL THE LAND THEY RESIDED ON SHOWS HOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND ARE MORE INTERESTED IN ATTACKING JEWS THAN THE TRUTH OR HELPING PALESTINIANS.
There is nothing you can really say to justify the Arab terrorism going back centuries against the Jewish people.It was long before modern Zionism. It is no surprise that there are barely any Jews left in Muslim/Arab countries. Even when there were they lived under Dhimmi law as second class citizens.
Still waiting for you to define Zionism. Give the legal borders, name one thing the Palestinians have ever done for peace or anything they agreed upon and followed through with.
Go to MEMRI, or PMW and you can see the thousands of lies, calls to kill Jews, admission that they are not indigenous and their intentions are the destruction of Israel not matter what etc. and you ask Israel to negotiate with these animals.
He is a real Jew who supports what the holy land should be and is all about. As a secular Jew that is something that you will never understand. As for the rest of your post answer it yourself because I am done dealing with a hasbarat who has an excuse for everyone and everything that does do not support your one sided view of Israel
Zioni

Israel

#125370 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arabs have never claimed to have a democracy so I don't know what your point is.As far as countries such as Saudi Arabia go people are aware of what the conditions are before they chose to go there. I was offered a position to go there and nurse in Riyadh but when I realized that bibles were not allowed into the country I chose not to go.That and the fact that I would not have been able to go running in a pair of shorts.
Regarding the land why are they to this day still building in the OPT"s when what they are doing is illegal and exacerbating the situation between Israel and the Palestinians? The very first Zionists including Ben Gurrion have stated elsewhere what their aim was and remains as it continues to this day. Now Israel uses the excuse of safety for the annexation of more land. I'll say it again-there will be no permanent peace until the messiah returns and it is at that time that he will draw the TRUE JEWS back to Israel as has been documented in scripture
The problem is that you have no issue with the real apartheid of Saudi Arabia and Co. unless it effects you personally of course. there you wouldn't be able to leave your house alone uncovered, can't drive etc.
By building a home (natural growth) in towns which are fully Jewish and will be part of the Jewish state according to both sides it doesn't harm the "peace process". At the height of building the Oslo Accord was signed.
Sinai Settlements were dismantled as where towns in Gaza & N.WB they can always be demolished or given to the Palestinians in a peace deal like the Greenhouses in Gaza.

Its amazing how haters like yourself can compare building a home to the Palestinians intentionally massacring Jewish civilians. Just shows the hypocrisy in the world when it comes to Jews.

YOU HAVE STILL GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT THE PALESTINIANS HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO THE LAND. NOR WHY YOU DENY THE RIGHT FOR JEW TO BUILD ON LAND THEY PURCHASED PRIVATELY (OFTEN FROM PALESTINIANS WHO ARE KILLED IF THEY SELL LAND TO JEWS ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN LAWS).

So according to you because a person is Jewish he may not build on land he legally owns, purchased from the legal owner, and after he has all the permissions necessary. and you claim you are not a Jew-hater? Interesting you have no issue with an Israeli Arab doing exactly the same. Interesting how you have no issue with Palestinians (they do this monthly) stealing land, than building on it and claiming it for themselves.

What "aims" do you speak of??

another religious nutcase basing their whole outlook on the world on THEIR interpretation of scripture written by human beings who often happen to be Jewish themselves.

So you follow a religion created by Jews but at the same time spend your life attacking Jews.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125371 Apr 2, 2014
Mommy Faith birth parent to the Congenital sextuplets wrote:
Quit pinching his nick, ratty! LOL!
How convenient, our posts have done the ole disappearing trick again, Mommy Piggie to the ID Thieving Congenital sextuplets.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125373 Apr 2, 2014
An NFL Fanny second of Miss Piggies Sextuplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks once again for displaying your sickness, lucifer.
HeyLarry!

Whereabouts are you joined with the other Congenital sextuplets?

Sharing the same one brain cell will always make a Stooge out of you.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125376 Apr 2, 2014
Miss Piggie -USA-1st Congenital sextuplet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUNG, what about Kim Jong-un's Uncle and girlfriend? Weren't they executed by the state on his orders, commie slave? <¦-o
Hey Curly!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...

Running around like a "chook" without it's head on suits you, TARD!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125377 Apr 2, 2014
My concern and interest is in this topic, and not that of other Arab countries. I posted on Islam and the Islamic terrorists for a period of two years and I am now taking a good hard look at the other side of the coin.

My interest stems from a religious point of view of being a Christian and what the God of the bible teaches as opposed to arrogant mankind does.

The whole world will be drawn to Jerusalem and as foretold in prophecy and the major players are already starting to line up.

People should be seeking the truth whilst they still can before it is too late

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125378 Apr 2, 2014
The Jews that I am allegedly "attacking" are not real Jews in the true sense of the word. They are actually Gentiles who are masquerading as Jews. They are the equivalent of the Pharisees of old.

The nation which is today called “Israel” is therefore seen to have NO
righteous relationship whatsoever to spiritual Israel (the woman) of Revelation 12, but is rather her adversary , and is therefore, NOT “Jewish”, but Gentile !
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125379 Apr 2, 2014
An NFL Fanny second of Miss Piggies TARD Sextuplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the pinched face, Lucifer?
Hey Larry!

How often literally do you come face to face with your Stooge Congenital sextuplets?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125380 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
My concern and interest is in this topic, and not that of other Arab countries. I posted on Islam and the Islamic terrorists for a period of two years and I am now taking a good hard look at the other side of the coin.
My interest stems from a religious point of view of being a Christian and what the God of the bible teaches as opposed to arrogant mankind does.
The whole world will be drawn to Jerusalem and as foretold in prophecy and the major players are already starting to line up.
People should be seeking the truth whilst they still can before it is too late
LMAO!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125381 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
The Jews that I am allegedly "attacking" are not real Jews in the true sense of the word. They are actually Gentiles who are masquerading as Jews. They are the equivalent of the Pharisees of old.
righteous relationship whatsoever to spiritual Israel (the woman) of Revelation 12, but is rather her adversary , and is therefore, NOT “Jewish”, but Gentile !
Come across any Infidels since yesterday and had their posts deleted?

An honest Revelation will be welcome.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125382 Apr 2, 2014
I love how people think that I have no problem with "real apartheid" Apartheid is apartheid no matter which country it stems from. The topic of this forum is Israel and hence my concentration on what Israel has done as opposed to other countries such as South Africa.The very claim of Israel being a Jewish state is a contradiction just by those few words alone. It a contains a 25% population of non Jews
In September the 9th, 1993 Yasser Arafat wrote a letter to Yitzhak Rabin which included but was limited to:
"The PLO recognize the right of the State of Israel to exist exist in peace and security"
Arafat promised to amend the founding PLO documents, renounce the use of terrorism and other acts of violence. He also pledged to discipline the violators. Four days later the two men signed the Oslo Declaration of Principles
Israel was not satisfied with this and then insisted that the state of Israel being accepted as being a Jewish state.and that the Palestinians needed to waiver the right of return of any Palestinian refugees
It is Israel that keeps upping the ante in what is happening whilst still continuing to build in the OPT
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125383 Apr 2, 2014
Miss Piggie -USA-1st Congenital sextuplet wrote:
<quoted text>Ice noticed after you allegedly go to bed, you come out as the gray box Hillie Billie Boganed and post through the night. <¦-o
"Ice" Curly!?

So you're on illegal and hallucinatory drugs, little wonder you keep noticing that which is absurd and ridiculous. Only a TARD! Stooge dependent on crack could make such a cockeyed comment for "cheep entertainment".

Instead running around l like a headless "chook", you'd be better off noticing how often your Congenital Sextuplets come out as the gray box Hillie Billie Boganed ID Thiefs and post crap jizz through the night.

Go to bed, stay in bed and take a dose of lethal sleeping pills, moronic, illiterate spastic.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#125384 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
EDITED FOR SPACE
Please don’t give the smallest consideration to what “people think” when it comes to either Paid, full time State supported Zionist propagandists or those who can’t find 3 Mid Eastern countries on an unmarked map.

Obviously many people “write” here just to see their vulgar drivel in print ....somewhere.

Re: Apartheid, "real apartheid" & Genocide.
As numerous International Jurists and Tribunals, worldwide have concluded, Israel is a Genocidal State; Genocide being the ultimate form of Apartheid.

Even the casually informed must note that Israel’s Genocide is both insidious and blatant.

Insidious / Quiet Genocide being, via deprivation (food, water & medical care),“Checkpoint Executions”

And...

Blatant Genocide via carefully planned & timed Mass Murder (Operation Cast Lead,“Pillar of Cloud” etc)

The Zionist M.O. regarding attacking its neighbors and Exterminating non Jewish Native Palestinians is and has always been:

"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we could attack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Daylan]

Among the countless, heavily censored Israeli Extermination tactics is portrayed in “The Lab”

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...

EXCERPT “The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August.

Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.

The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.” CONTINUED

What other “State” uses the systematic slaughter of Occupied and captive civilians with US Funded Weaponry as a “Marketing Ploy”

“Apartheid” is far too mild in catagorizing Israel’s proven, Systematic, mechanized Extermination program that began with Plan Dalet and continues today.

I’d be interested in your reaction after reading the entire article “The Lab”

“Zioni’s” would simply be to call you an “Israel Hater” and “Liar”; the Hasbarat’s "White Flag" when debunked

Thanks and keep up the good work
Hillie Billie Boganed

San Francisco, CA

#125385 Apr 2, 2014
Poke me in my butt hole with a broom handle. Wank into my face. I will use the spunk as hair gel.
Hillie Billie Boganed

San Francisco, CA

#125386 Apr 2, 2014
I'm having an identity crisis. There are so many of me. LMFAO
Hillie Billie Boganed

San Francisco, CA

#125387 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I luv all that crazy Jew talk. Let me blow you.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#125388 Apr 2, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient, our posts have done the ole disappearing trick again, Mommy Piggie to the ID Thieving Congenital sextuplets.
Go Away!
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#125389 Apr 2, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I love how people think that I have no problem with "real apartheid" Apartheid is apartheid no matter which country it stems from. The topic of this forum is Israel and hence my concentration on what Israel has done as opposed to other countries such as South Africa.The very claim of Israel being a Jewish state is a contradiction just by those few words alone. It a contains a 25% population of non Jews
In September the 9th, 1993 Yasser Arafat wrote a letter to Yitzhak Rabin which included but was limited to:
"The PLO recognize the right of the State of Israel to exist exist in peace and security"
Arafat promised to amend the founding PLO documents, renounce the use of terrorism and other acts of violence. He also pledged to discipline the violators. Four days later the two men signed the Oslo Declaration of Principles
Israel was not satisfied with this and then insisted that the state of Israel being accepted as being a Jewish state.and that the Palestinians needed to waiver the right of return of any Palestinian refugees
It is Israel that keeps upping the ante in what is happening whilst still continuing to build in the OPT
I have Jew spunk in my trunk! ;-P
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125392 Apr 2, 2014
Seilaa Sister to Miss Piggie wrote:
I'm going to haunt you Sheilaa. Your bitter anti Semitism has ensured you a seat on the bus ride to hell when you die.
Ooooooo ooooooo.
I'm haunting you.
Well watchya know it's Miss Piggie's Netherlands dumb fckng troll piece of sht.

Funny Miss Piggie that you missed mentioning anything as soon as your Fake Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands name lurker ID Thief proxy-f/aggit popped up.

Ooooooo ooooooo. sounds like the f/aggit is enjoying taking it in the butt from any Jew that walks by. smoking pole, drinking and swallowing splooge.

Which Congenital sextuples are you Netherlands Neanderthal TARD!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 989,770
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Cat 42,287
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,505
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 20
I absolutely HATE my LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Slop your Hogs again please God!!! 4 hr 1967 is calling 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Nacked Truth 619,844
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Rabbis on the Run 140
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 12 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web