Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124718 Mar 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your tech knowledge is as good as your political and historical knowledge.
Doesn't it say Kfar Saba next to my name???
Is that not in Israel?
Interesting how you move to personal rather then addressing the issues here.
What acting school you go to?
Zioni

Israel

#124719 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
What acting school you go to?
you can add acting to the list of English words where you seem unable to grasp their meaning.

So where do you think I am from and what is the relevance to the subject at hand???

Can you answer any questions presented to you??
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124720 Mar 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been to Seattle in my life. Where is it, England?
....and how did you do at geography in school, as well as your alter ego Pop Tart or An NFL Fan?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124721 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
....and how did you do at geography in school, as well as your alter ego Pop Tart or An NFL Fan?
Jesus Christ! You are such a fckng douche bag.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124722 Mar 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>My uncle was major of SPD, he'd want to tell you Norks to go fck yourselves, little minion. <¦-o
When the police call you in and question you about harassment and attempted murder, a class C and a class A felony, what will you say?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124723 Mar 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
you can add acting to the list of English words where you seem unable to grasp their meaning.
So where do you think I am from and what is the relevance to the subject at hand???
Can you answer any questions presented to you??
Can you describe the Israel Wall and how it looks on the landscape there.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124724 Mar 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ! You are such a fckng douche bag.
New Baltimore is a small Christian town and no one there would take the Lord's name in vain.
Zioni

Israel

#124725 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
New Baltimore is a small Christian town and no one there would take the Lord's name in vain.
Does everyone there hate Jews or is it just you.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124726 Mar 30, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me when all the snow finally melted in northern MN, stooge.
ZEUS

United States

#124727 Mar 30, 2014
But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.…
ZEUS

United States

#124728 Mar 30, 2014
But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21"For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22"Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.…

the end
Zioni

Israel

#124729 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you describe the Israel Wall and how it looks on the landscape there.
So are you admitting you have no idea what you are talking about??

What wall do you speak of?

If its the Western wall then most Israelis have not been there. It has looked the same for hundreds of years.

If you are speaking of the security barrier most of it is a fence not a wall. and again most Israelis have never seen it, at least the part which is a wall. only 5% of the whole Security Barrier is a wall the rest is a fence.
The Wall is mostly located in places where Palestinians snipers can fire on Israeli civilians. This would be next to villages and cities.

You really are a dumbass aren't you???

You think I am using a proxy of some kind to change my location, but ask me a question anyone could answer by finding a picture on the internet.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124730 Mar 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
If its the Western wall then most Israelis have not been there. It has looked the same for hundreds of years.
If you are speaking of the security barrier most of it is a fence not a wall. and again most Israelis have never seen it, at least the part which is a wall. only 5% of the whole Security Barrier is a wall the rest is a fence.
The Wall is mostly located in places where Palestinians snipers can fire on Israeli civilians. This would be next to villages and cities.
You think I am using a proxy of some kind to change my location, but ask me a question anyone could answer by finding a picture on the internet.
For one thing, that Dung creep is definitely not from Minnesota.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124731 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
When the police call you in and question you about harassment and attempted murder, a class C and a class A felony, what will you say?
Yeah, we all know the PD investigates stupid cyber allegations. Are you really tryng to intimidate someone minion? Too funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124732 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live within a hundred miles of New Baltimore. I have never even been there. I don't know why it shows up, fck-face. Guess again.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124733 Mar 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Who hates Jews?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124734 Mar 30, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all know the PD investigates stupid cyber allegations. Are you really tryng to intimidate someone minion? Too funny.
Like the cops have nothing better to do than get involved in topix bittch-fights.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124735 Mar 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The Separation Wall, describe it please.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124736 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, that Dung creep is definitely not from Minnesota.
But you are from Seattle, Washington?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124737 Mar 30, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our Israeli allies. We are fighting the same war against the same enemy.

Also, we know the difference between right and wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 979,458
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 6 min Neville Thompson 1,100
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 16 min truth 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Neville Thompson 286,079
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min truth 92,711
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min truth 667,938
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 183,628
More from around the web