Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121923 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124372 Mar 29, 2014
petesake liverpool ip wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, Palestine is 100% Palestinian but occupied by Nazi thievng and murdering Jew-emites who been calling it 'Israel' since '48
The truth sets us free minion.

Joel 3 :1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

You lose big minion.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124373 Mar 29, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be a neo-conservative too, why not ask.
It's like Kissinger stated, a neo-conservative, who's willing to sacrifice Israel for money, as the real money is not in Israel where there's no oil, The oil money is in the Islamic countries and the conclusion of the Kissinger theory is to just dump Israel and embrace moneyed Islamic countries most notably Iran.
Kissinger is dead.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124374 Mar 29, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel was established 3,000 years ago.
The Palestinians are simply the last in a long line of conquerors who thought their sovereignty would last.
As we all know a thief never gains title to stolen property. The owners are back and will never again relinquish control of the land of Israel.
Where is the genetic heritage of the present Jews in Israel, it's Europe, isn't it?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124375 Mar 29, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Kissinger is dead.
No, old and clear in the mind, but not dead.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124376 Mar 29, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that famine thing going in your stinking countryside, stooge?
Some of the packaged food grows a bacteria after a long shelf life that can make a person delirious.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124377 Mar 29, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This place is making your swollen head spin, isn't it, ignorant foreign creep?
What do you thing of the Seattle Seahawks, got into the Superbowl by accident?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#124381 Mar 29, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the genetic heritage of the present Jews in Israel, it's Europe, isn't it?
Sorry it isn't...

DNA says your claim is bogus...

We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

In particular, conversion of the region's populations to Islam appears to have introduced major rearrangements in populations' relations through admixture with culturally similar but geographically remote populations, leading to genetic similarities between remarkably distant populations like Jordanians, Moroccans, and Yemenis.

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
test

Weare, NH

#124382 Mar 29, 2014
test

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124383 Mar 29, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you thing of the Seattle Seahawks, got into the Superbowl by accident?
Again you've made it painfully apparent that you know absolutely nothing of American society, foreign lackey.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124384 Mar 29, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it isn't...
We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.
In particular, conversion of the region's populations to Islam appears to have introduced major rearrangements in populations' relations through admixture with culturally similar but geographically remote populations, leading to genetic similarities between remarkably distant populations like Jordanians, Moroccans, and Yemenis.
Benzion Netanyahu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzion_Netanyah...

Benzion Natanyahu was born in Poland, how does that study explain this?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124385 Mar 29, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it isn't...

As you probably know a book has two covers.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124386 Mar 29, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you've made it painfully apparent that you know absolutely nothing of American society, foreign lackey.
You act like a beaten man.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124387 Mar 29, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like a beaten man.
Hardly, foreign stooge(s). I can tell you and your propaganda masters are concerned as to why I know so much about you.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124388 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Tell what a Khazar Jew has in connection to the ancient Hebrews? I'll tell you in a word: none.
'and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
Only someone as stupid as you would claim all Jews in Israel are Khazar.

God will perform His promises to Israel.

Isaiah 44 :1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:
4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
5 One shall say, I am the LORD's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.
6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.
8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124389 Mar 29, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly, foreign stooge(s). I can tell you and your propaganda masters are concerned as to why I know so much about you.
"Defeated".

Say something nice about Israel. If you cannot you must then be an anti-Israel neo-conservative whose only interest is money and not people and culture?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124390 Mar 29, 2014
"We must stay vigilant": Ghost ship adrift for a year and crewed by CANNIBAL rats 'heading for Britain'

Jan 24, 2014 08:23
By Chris Richards

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/lyubo...

Someone should take some action on this subject.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124391 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
The seagull glides and swoops where the bread may be, or where the fish can be caught. You have no idea of the power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Not one person in fact has an idea of this power but your lies and falsehood casts darkness over all you touch, Ratty. I have to say, your god, Lucifer, has trodden over you so much you don't know how to speak anymore without the taint of lies embodied within.
I gave you scripture minion.

The true, living God will keep His promises. Your daddy doesn't have the power to destroy anything God has formed.

Isaiah 44 :1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#124392 Mar 29, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt to use a proxy isn't working, lackey. Your true location is known.
That's one sheep banging mountain boy with itchy balz and not a brain in that inbred head. Be nice.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124393 Mar 29, 2014
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

Here's another Seattle poster.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124396 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
So you believe like a loon might believe that red is blue that black is white that Isaiah spoke about Jews who hailed from Europe ... convert Jews who 'adopted' Judaism ...???
You better do some revisionist history bubba.
Does your knowledge tell you what happened to the "real" Jewish people? Do you want to tell people that their God killed them off?

I did find out about your Khazar lie. You want people to believe that the Jews in Israel are really Khazar turks? LMAO. Stupid minion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 31 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web