Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124391 Mar 29, 2014
petesake liverpool ip wrote:
<quoted text>
The seagull glides and swoops where the bread may be, or where the fish can be caught. You have no idea of the power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Not one person in fact has an idea of this power but your lies and falsehood casts darkness over all you touch, Ratty. I have to say, your god, Lucifer, has trodden over you so much you don't know how to speak anymore without the taint of lies embodied within.
I gave you scripture minion.

The true, living God will keep His promises. Your daddy doesn't have the power to destroy anything God has formed.

Isaiah 44 :1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#124392 Mar 29, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt to use a proxy isn't working, lackey. Your true location is known.
That's one sheep banging mountain boy with itchy balz and not a brain in that inbred head. Be nice.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124393 Mar 29, 2014
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

Here's another Seattle poster.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124396 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
So you believe like a loon might believe that red is blue that black is white that Isaiah spoke about Jews who hailed from Europe ... convert Jews who 'adopted' Judaism ...???
You better do some revisionist history bubba.
Does your knowledge tell you what happened to the "real" Jewish people? Do you want to tell people that their God killed them off?

I did find out about your Khazar lie. You want people to believe that the Jews in Israel are really Khazar turks? LMAO. Stupid minion.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124400 Mar 29, 2014
This is same person, Hillie Billie Boganed

Renton, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed

United States, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1

Sammamish, WA, Petesake

Portland, OR and -USA-1, from Seattle.

The Seattle poster who goes by various handles that includes -USA_1 is probably not a Jew but a neo-conservative who's an admitted homosexual saddled with all the mental difficulties and their anomalous social behavior standards.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124402 Mar 29, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
This is same person, Hillie Billie Boganed
saddled with all the mental difficulties and their anomalous social behavior standards.
Speaking of such, is it true that kim il-sung enjoyed bestiality, and that his ancestors have cloven hooves?

An NFL Fan

USA

#124404 Mar 29, 2014
pete sick liverpool ip wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Dang. This troll, Ratty, is aned with WMD. for sure, Dung.
The night closes in, doesn't it, Lucifer? Is the low-pitched hum audible when you place your hands over your ears?
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#124408 Mar 29, 2014
reXpectrum wrote:
REMEMBER
The Military World of ISLAM was Completely Crushed by the British forces . MAINLY because of the Piracy, Murder, Rape and War that Muslims had been conducting on the Seas and other Places.
The jEWISH peoples around the world came back to their Homeland from around the Planet and the Muslim World went Insane.
Vows and Prophecies - and - Promises and Threats were made by Islamic Leaders and Wariors, to eXterminate the jEWS and Drive them into the SEA.
I dont think that the Middle Eastern Islamic World has Proved to anyone But their Selves, that they are ready or willing to have Peace with any NON Muslims.
Muslims do not even have Peace among themselves. They are still fighting Religious Wars beween themselves.
ooOH Gee is Mohammed Returning in the Camel Skin Underwear or the Goat Skin underwear.
The Catholic Church Launched Massive WARS against These ENVADING Muslims.
The British Launched Massive Wars against the Muslims.
The French as well Fought against the Muslims.
The lust for Islamic POWER and conquest stretched from France to the Philippines,
from Austria to Nigeria, and from central Asia to New Guinea.
The Usa Has Killed Millions of Muslims. Millions of Islamic Soldiers and even Causalities of War *( Innocent Islamic Civillians ) have Been Killed.
We are Still Planing a Possible /--- Future Military Action agains Islamic Iran.
Israel Is simply Trying to Live in Peace and Police an insane People who would Destroy their own Civilization and society and own Children, Just to Gain Military Control over the jEWS,
Please Go to MY Website. You MUST Go to my WEBSITE Please
Visit My Website NOW..!
CLICK HERE. http://rexorator.nfshost.com
I'll pass.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124409 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Remember Dang. This troll, Ratty, is a Jew for sure, add into the depraved mix also Cartoonie hi fidelity squealer and you have all the main aliases of this paid devil worshiping Luciferian Jew who hates justice and loves to see children burned with WMD. A Jew for sure, Dang.
But a Flake, are Jews flakes too?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#124410 Mar 29, 2014
jEWS are Flakes too. YES and they ADMIT it.

As are Americans, Russians and Arabs and Germans and Africans. TOO.

and Every other Race Out there,

The Entire World is Filled with Flakes., Ill bet You did not Know that.

jEWS are Filled with Imperfect Individuals, jUST Like Everyone Else.

jEWS make Mistakes. BUT REMEMBER

in thinking that being jEWISH is a Religion.

There is NO History of a jEWISH . JUDAH Religion, Called Judah or jews.

jEWS are a RACE. There are no Historical SCRIPTURES. that depict Judaism AS a Religion ......

Is the Law of God Flawed ? or are the jEWISH PEOPLE Flawed.

What are you Asking.

Location hidden

#124411 Mar 29, 2014
all I am Saying is that the TERMOLOGY Called Judaism .

Is a Man Made Label., There is no Religion or Doctrine of Judah
]\

MOSES - ISM..... yea Maybe...

Abraham - ISM.... OK... But Judaism.?.

Who Was Judah.?--- A Polygamous Tribe of people from the Son of the POLYGAMOUS... man./..... Jacob.

Judaism does not eXist in the Bible,,,,,,,,,, FACT. ONLY in YOUR IMAGINATION,,

ONLY in YOUR IMAGINATION,,

ONLY in YOUR IMAGINATION,,

Location hidden

#124412 Mar 29, 2014
Why do You - Pretend to Admire, Connect with, the Polygamous Men such as Abraham and jACOB. and Judah ?

if they were alive Today..... Would You NOT., truly HATE them ?
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124413 Mar 29, 2014
reXpectrum wrote:
jEWS are Flakes too. YES and they ADMIT it.
As are Americans, Russians and Arabs and Germans and Africans. TOO.
and Every other Race Out there,
The Entire World is Filled with Flakes., Ill bet You did not Know that.
jEWS are Filled with Imperfect Individuals, jUST Like Everyone Else.
jEWS make Mistakes. BUT REMEMBER
in thinking that being jEWISH is a Religion.
There is NO History of a jEWISH . JUDAH Religion, Called Judah or jews.
jEWS are a RACE. There are no Historical SCRIPTURES. that depict Judaism AS a Religion ......
Is the Law of God Flawed ? or are the jEWISH PEOPLE Flawed.
What are you Asking.
`

`

jew is not a race.....jews are converts, without lineage, heritage, nor bloodline to Hebrew, or Israelites or to 12 Tribes from the House of Israel.

A "CONVERT" JEW ARE FROM DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES. WHO "CONVERT" TO BECOME A JEW..

THEN HOW CAN A"JEW" BE A RACE... Jew IS not a race but a religious cult, which the Highrest Court in the USA rule as so!
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124414 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>

`

`

So you believe like a loon might believe that red is blue that black is white that Isaiah spoke about Jews who hailed from Europe ... convert Jews who 'adopted' Judaism ...???
You better do some revisionist history bubba.
`

`

Excellent comment our friend..

Abraham, Moses and Jesus Christ were never ever jews.

Jews did not exist in their time, but their oral cult religion did.... Jew has a secondary meaning, which was written into the English language in 1775, in a play called Rival..

Jews are named in the new revised edition of the Holy Bible after 1775, by Zionist jew revisionists, who were Marxist Communist jews, a/k/a the Khazar/ And hypothesis is an argument that Ashkenazi Jews were not converts, which is not the Truth, nor a hypothesis, but the unrevised Truth that Ashkernazi were all convert jews and mongoldian vile barbaric evil savages.

An NFL Fan

USA

#124415 Mar 29, 2014
Port Jefferson pig wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Excrement comment our fiend..
onverts, which is not the Trrbaric evil savages.
As if you're somehow anything more than a redneck slob from the crap part of town.
Hilarious!
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124416 Mar 29, 2014
Listen up all the righteous of hearts...

If you believe in a Higher Force, a Grand Creator, who Created this World and everything in it,... then listen to us.

God is real and so was/is Jesus Christ, and we are free thinkers who believe in "not" one religion and whoever believes in God we are telling you this real Truth, if you believe in the 'Light and Way"...

We as free thinkers do not only have "faith" that there is a God, but we have something even higher, "Trust"..

We bow only to One True God, who gave us a gift of life, in our ""Exemplar and Conforter" Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ detested the oral Cult of "Pharisiasm", which later became the presursor to the written talmudic cult for the convert jews..

These writings of oral "Pharisaidm are considered the convert jew's sacred books of pure evil hatefulness and was used to lie and deceive and justify their endless crimes against humanity, and jews's endless sins against God, who Jesus Christ proclaimed their cult as demonized devil hekpers/.

Now to our point, who of you out there in the International Community really believe that jews are God's chosen people?

Do you think for one second in time that the One True God would be a jew's paradox..?

Do you think that God would let His chosen people worship and bow to a wailing wall, where these radical israeli jews gyrate their pelvic and wail and work themselves into a frenzy and copulate onto an into the belief of an idolatrous wailing wall?

Do you think our One True God would let these vile savages lie, steal, and commit over 100 million murders in the name of God's chosen people.

What the israli jews are doing in God's name to others human beings is blasphemous and an unrepentant sin, because the israel jew's god, is sin itself and that was named,... the original serpent..

An NFL Fan

USA

#124421 Mar 29, 2014
Pete sick Liverpig wrote:
<quoted text>
Beating myself yes Dung ... but a beaten rodentnd simply 'Ratty' in .com
So you've been up all night again, Lucifer. Could you feel them watching you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#124424 Mar 29, 2014
Port Jefferson pig wrote:
<quoted text>
`
.ms. lonely recluse, who was spawned as a parasitic lowlife/.
What's the matter, dull redneck? You obviously have as much trouble sleeping as that stupid scouse freak does.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124425 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
There are people on the thread, Wayne, Bobbalina, Gray and others who are in a better position to delve into the history more than I. However I know enough about recent history to say that:
The Palestinians did not murder any Jews in World 1 or 2
and,
had no say in an uninvited hoard of Jews/occupiers taking over their land from Europe and Eastern Europe and murdering them in their own homes in the process which still goes on 60 plus years after the 'event' eventually creating a totally aparthied 'state' on their OWN land .... far worse in many ways than we saw in South Africa.
You make statements about things you have no way of knowing. You'll lie about anything and everything minion, even scripture.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124426 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Foolishly speaking about the Lord God, Great Master of Creation, who keeps the planets in position, who created both the moth and the lion as though the Lord God is a neighbour down the road is highly fictitious as well as a tad disrespectful but above all it is wanton foolishness of the highest order. You cut and paste ONLY to assuage the Jews of Israel who are violently destroying a people by genocide, humiliation, theft and murder. It don't stack up fool and never will. But to use scripture for such disgraceful purposes is both unconscionable and blasphemous.
I posted what the scriptures say. You can read them for yourself but it's obvious you choose not to.

You hate anything that doesn't support your hatred for the "Jews", even scripture. I posted God's Words, not mine.

Your father satan has been an adversary of God for a long time. It's no secret you hate the Words of God and scripture. Your hatred will never change what God said will be. The truth does set us free minion. You are powerless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 995,196
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bonk 72,993
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Chuck 699,665
Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Cleat... 7 hr newsoccercleats 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,509
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 7 hr George Jospeh 23