Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124290 Mar 29, 2014
I own this thread. I have annexed it like Israel took back their land from the sht-skin arab monkeys. LOL!

P**SIES!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124291 Mar 29, 2014
Bobby sue? Bobby Sue? LOL!

Bittch.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124292 Mar 29, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get the fck out of here, you nopussygettinmotherfucker.
Faith wrote:
I own this thread. I have annexed it like Israel took back their land from the sht-skin arab monkeys. LOL!
P**SIES!
Faith wrote:
Bobby sue? Bobby Sue? LOL!
Bittch.
Odious androgynous freak of nature, fcking moronic butch scumbag , fck off out of here.

We never want to see your f/aggit PIGRAT FACE or smell your p**sy rancid stenches in any shape or form, from any location here or anywhere else on topix again.

It must be clear to you by now, abhorrent Bittch travesty?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124294 Mar 29, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Odious androgynous freak of nature, fcking moronic butch scumbag , fck off out of here.
We never want to see your f/aggit PIGRAT FACE or smell your p**sy rancid stenches in any shape or form, from any location here or anywhere else on topix again.
Get the fck off this thread you worthless f/aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124297 Mar 29, 2014
We boil the fat off the carcasses of filthy arab children and use that fuel to heat our homes.

We stay warm while Syrians cannibalize their dear family members. LOL!

Fck those monkeys. They aren't human. Their lives have no value.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124298 Mar 29, 2014
Jesus was a Jew homosexual that travelled the world with twelve gay men and a hooker.

It is no wonder the Romans nailed him to a tree.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124299 Mar 29, 2014
petesake liverpool ip wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaspheme now, pay later ... jew rodent-face and viper.
Shut the fck up, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124300 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get lost f/aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124301 Mar 29, 2014
The Jews should start bombing Lebanon and Syria again. That always makes us laugh when we watch it on TV.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124302 Mar 29, 2014
Jews killing muslims. That's as about as funny as it gets. It must be so humiliating to be a fckng muslim scumbag.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124303 Mar 29, 2014
Miss Piggie wrote:
who cares
Faith wrote:
Who gives a shit
The puzzle tells us: zombie attack - it correctly predicted Miss Piggie's in vain halitosis hate filled posts.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124306 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The puzzle tells us: zombie attack - it correctly predicted Miss Piggie's in vain halitosis hate filled posts.
Get off this thread you fckng f/aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124307 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I look forward to the time when the mountains begin to tumble and the sky turns a funny colour and this Faith-less demonic Jew calls up to the heights and screams for the forgiveness of Christ the Messiah. This little pu**y will be a sight to see.
Blaspheme now, pay later, Levi.
Go fck yourself, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124309 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Do all you piss-poor Jew trolls have such illuminating points to make, jacob? Go and fight for the Palestinians to be granted their rightful lands back instead of trying to degrade Christ, a wholly innocent and the Messiah, here you pathetic lunch-box for T-Rex.
I thought I told you to shut the fck up and get the fck off this thread, you dck skng f/ag. Now blow.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124316 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
And all because the Jews love to shed Palestinian blood, eh Ratty? Especially the blood of children. People here know the evil Jew in his entirety almost. If only the world could see your naked masonic and Luciferian nakedness. How wonderful it would be to see a mass awakening of humanity and the Jew in all his shame and evil. I pray one day this will happen. So keep on with the Jew exposition of evil, Ratty, so we here can bear witness to the most evil tribe that ever walked God's earth...
Get the fck off my thread yoy boring c-scker. No one cares about your childish comments, fck-pig.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124317 Mar 29, 2014
Americans laugh when Jews whack arabs. The humiliation is hilarious.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124318 Mar 29, 2014
Israel is America's forward garrison in our war against the evil disciples of Satan in the muslim world. Israel is America's bulldog in the Holy Land.

LOL!

Fck the dirty arabs.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124319 Mar 29, 2014
Miss Nomer the rabid dog wrote:
Getting creamed in the eye is my favorite pass time. I love spunk.
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I told you to shut the fck up and get the fck off this thread, you dck skng f/ag. Now blow.
I am a pole smoking ass queen.
I like getting spermed in the eye with Jew spunk. It is what I live for.
<quoted text>Quit stealing my nick, you limp-dck scumbag.
It must be clear to you by now THICKHEADs that you are wasting your time and will continue to get the same treatment, abhorrent, worthless, unprincipled travesties.

The puzzle tells us: zombie attack - it correctly predicted Miss Buttch Piggie's & Miss Nomer's in vain halitosis filled boaring dumb posts.

Odious androgynous freaks of nature, fcking moronic trash scumbags , Shut the fck up and fck off out of here.

We never want to see your f/aggit PIGRAT FACES or smell your p**sy rancid stenches in any shape or form, from any location here or anywhere else on topix again.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124320 Mar 29, 2014
Miss Piggie wrote:
Miss Piggie wrote:
Get lost pole smoking ass queen. Go get spermed in the eye with Jew spunk. It is what you live for.

It must be clear to you by now THICKHEADs that you are wasting your time and will continue to get the same treatment, abhorrent, worthless, unprincipled travesties.

The puzzle tells us: zombie attack - it correctly predicted Miss Buttch Piggie's & Miss Nomer's in vain halitosis filled boaring dumb posts.

Odious androgynous freaks of nature, fcking moronic trash scumbags , Shut the fck up and fck off out of here.

We never want to see your f/aggit PIGRAT FACES or smell your p**sy rancid stenches in any shape or form, from any location here or anywhere else on topix again.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124321 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get lost pole smoking ass queen. Go get spermed in the eye with Jew spunk. It is what you live for.
Shut the fck up, p**sy. Get off my thread. No one cares what your boring ass thinks, punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min True Truth 977,267
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 665,278
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 53 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web