Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121928 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Pwrt Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124268 Mar 28, 2014
`

`

`

New books will read, my name is young Saint Trent and there's no more ungodly "blood libel" creatures in God's World for the Righteous of Hearts..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124269 Mar 28, 2014
Pwrt Jefferson ip wrote:
`
`
`
New books will read, my name is young Saint Trent and there's no more ungodly "blood libel" creatures in God's World for the Righteous of Hearts..
Get lost you scumbag f/aggit. No one cares about your dip-sht rambling, jerk off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124270 Mar 28, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
You, illiterate Bogan fack off back to your sewer.
Squirt a few tears, p**sy. LOL!
Pwrt Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124271 Mar 28, 2014
`

`

When Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister Besir Atalay this week accused the “Jewish Diaspora” of orchestrating anti-government protests in his country, almost the entire Jewish Diaspora was up in arms. Oskar Deutsch, the president of the Vienna community, went so far as to call on the European Union to suspend its accession negotiations with Ankara.

But anti-Semitism could also be found last week deep in the European heartland: the editors of Germany’s Süddeutsche Zeitung considered a painting of a ravenous moloch to be the right type of illustration for a story about Israel. Critics pointed out that this might have been a problematic choice, yet the paper initially responded that “a hungry monster with horns has nothing to do with anti-Semitic cliches”(and only later apologized).

Clearly, anti-Semitic tendencies in Europe are alive and kicking. But how widespread, and how grave?

According to one Jerusalem-based researcher, the situation is dire, and he claims to have the numbers to prove it: More than 150 million European adults have anti-Semitic views, he asserts, in that they believe that Israel is waging a war of extermination against the Palestinians.“Numerical data from various studies provide evidence that well over 150 million citizens of the European Union embrace a demonic view of Israel,” Manfred Gerstenfeld, a former chairman of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, writes in his new book,“Demonizing Israel and the Jews.”
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#124272 Mar 28, 2014
FAKE Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
They do the same with our posts, all our genuine ones get deleted whilst the topix paid troll forgeries remain.
Don't you worry the amoral and immoral [email protected] are getting their dues.
We're turning the performing monkeys into the pathetic cowards and cretins that they are.
Tell us who that hat vulgar diseased friend of NFL is, post a link to the "slander against that man to this day" and we'll kick his arse so hard that he''ll never dare utter another word.
Quit pinching my nick, Sheilaa you dumb c*nt!
ID THEFT!
Pwrt Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124273 Mar 28, 2014
Let us in Port Liberate you from the Jew War Crime fallacy, by saying "we hate israeli jews,.. convicted war crimes fugitives".

Doesn't that make you feel good and righteous in your hearts.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124274 Mar 28, 2014
Pwrt Jefferson ip wrote:
`
`
When Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister Besir Atalay this week accused the “Jewish Diaspora” of orchestrating anti-government protests in his country, almost the entire Jewish Diaspora was up in arms. Oskar Deutsch, the president of the Vienna community, went so far as to call on the European Union to suspend its accession negotiations with Ankara.
But anti-Semitism could also be found last week deep in the European heartland: the editors of Germany’s Süddeutsche Zeitung considered a painting of a ravenous moloch to be the right type of illustration for a story about Israel. Critics pointed out that this might have been a problematic choice, yet the paper initially responded that “a hungry monster with horns has nothing to do with anti-Semitic cliches”(and only later apologized).
Clearly, anti-Semitic tendencies in Europe are alive and kicking. But how widespread, and how grave?
According to one Jerusalem-based researcher, the situation is dire, and he claims to have the numbers to prove it: More than 150 million European adults have anti-Semitic views, he asserts, in that they believe that Israel is waging a war of extermination against the Palestinians.“Numerical data from various studies provide evidence that well over 150 million citizens of the European Union embrace a demonic view of Israel,” Manfred Gerstenfeld, a former chairman of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, writes in his new book,“Demonizing Israel and the Jews.”
Wipe the jizz off your chin, pig.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124275 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, Sheilaa you dumb c*nt!
ID THEFT!
Get the fck off my thread you little f/aggit.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124276 Mar 28, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up.
fcking moronic butch scumbag , fck off out of here.

We never want to see your PIGRAT FACE or smell your rancid stenches in any shape or form, from any location here or anywhere else on topix again.

Is that not clear to you, abhorrent quack?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124277 Mar 28, 2014
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick, Sheilaa you dumb c*nt!
ID THEFT!

We never want to see your PIGRAT FACE or smell your rancid stenches in any shape or form, from any location here or anywhere else on topix again.

Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124278 Mar 28, 2014
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe the jizz off your chin, pig.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124279 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Fck off, p**sy. You aren't sht. Get the fck out of here.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124280 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Fck off, punk. You are a twerpy little queer.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124281 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Get the fck off my thread you boring c-sucker. You repeat the same stupid sht over and over, p**sy.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#124282 Mar 29, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get the fck off my thread you little f/aggit.
Hey, I'm on your side! Save it for the Fake, who is Shilla!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124283 Mar 29, 2014
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off, punk. You are a twerpy little queer.
Miss Pissie wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off, p**sy. You aren't sht. Get the fck out of here.
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Get the fck off my thread you boring c-sucker. You repeat the same stupid sht over and over, p**sy.
That's because you deserve no better, odious troll and that is all that you will get every time you post. We don't take too kindly to having our name sullied by "boarish" cretins.

You have no ethics nor any probity and credibility which makes you a worthless scumbag and you will be tread as such.

Go and cry in your hovel, petulant child and let adults engage in serious conversation without your incessant foul-mouthing and irritating, lewd guttermouth vulgar interruptions and obscene interjections.

Else you should know by now how you will treated..
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124284 Mar 29, 2014
Hillie Billie tea baging nutsack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I'm on your side! Save it for the Fake, who is Shilla!
Save your breath that vulgar diseased friend of NFL TARD! go find yourself an identity better suited for your severe mental disorders, moronic Coprolaliac goon.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124285 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Save your breath that vulgar diseased friend of NFL TARD! go find yourself an identity better suited for your severe mental disorders, moronic Coprolaliac goon.
I told you to get your f/aggit ass off my fckng thread, you p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124286 Mar 29, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's because you deserve no better, odious troll and that is all that you will get every time you post. We don't take too kindly to having our name sullied by "boarish" cretins.
You have no ethics nor any probity and credibility which makes you a worthless scumbag and you will be tread as such.
Go and cry in your hovel, petulant child and let adults engage in serious conversation without your incessant foul-mouthing and irritating, lewd guttermouth vulgar interruptions and obscene interjections.
Else you should know by now how you will treated..
Shut the fck up. p**sy.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124288 Mar 29, 2014
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>I told you to get your f/aggit ass off my fckng thread, you p**sy.
Miss Piggie wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up. p**sy.
Odious androgynous freak of nature, fcking moronic butch scumbag , fck off out of here.

We never want to see your f/aggit PIGRAT FACE or smell your p**sy rancid stenches in any shape or form, from any location here or anywhere else on topix again.

It must be clear to you by now, abhorrent travesty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex-Lesbian River 110,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 675,759
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 4 hr Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Eye no u 445,796
More from around the web