Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
106,161 - 106,180 of 117,943 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
orion

Durbanville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause he is a german nazi jerkoff
Anything better than a chopped off zionazi whose grandfather used to kiss Hitler's ass so he could bring the grand piano to Palestine.
orion

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism, cyber threats, homo talk, bigotry and hatred ..... all that ever emanates from all the Jew fools here
I sucked Gray's dick, before I banged your arse last night! ;p
Woody

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Woody for a sign of intelligent life in this cesspool of vulgarity
A common Hasbara tactic is to trash a thread or forum when they can't win. That seems precisely what that filthy cretin "Hillie Billie B...." is trying to do:
EXCERPT "All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.”CONTINUED
“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/is...
EXCERPTS “If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.
They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination.
That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” Zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.”CONTINUED
--------
What can be more hypocritical than the same powers that unilaterally invaded and destroyed Iraq now jumping on Russia for retaining control over its naval base in Crimea.
Perhaps someone should remind the US powers that be who are against Russian unification of some guy named Lincoln (another US War Criminal cum Hero)
Great post Gray! It gave a great big Woody!
Woody

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

orion wrote:
sorry should be http://www.yo utube
Just not my day.
Yeah, but I have big Woody!
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are so holy with your justified hatred through you gods and your jeezus little imp. Condemning all who disagree with your father satan.
You're finished here, Ratty ... not one of your four furry legs can hold up your bile anymore. You've been tangoed, vermin. Don't please. Spare the holy talk, Ratty... I don't do guilt trips just truth trips. Clearly the haters here are all Jews or their accomplices; who are Jews hiding behind a Catholic tunic ... kind of modern-day maranos ... the rest simply bring truth here .. a truth you simply cannot assimilate so you hate, Ratty, and that's all you got left, in your arse 'n all.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but I have big Woody!
Be quiet you complete and degenerate ass*ole ... go and scare the kids at a bar mizva you perverted antiChrist of a demon
Patriot

Erie, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Why would Israel have a plane identical to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in storage in Tel Aviv? The plane is Boeing 777 2H6(ER)- 28416/155, an identical twin of the missing plane, which has been in a hanger in Israel since November 2013.

Could this plane be part of a devious false-flag terror plot in the making?

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/03/are-...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're finished here, Ratty ... not one of your four furry legs can hold up your bile anymore. You've been tangoed, vermin. Don't please. Spare the holy talk, Ratty... I don't do guilt trips just truth trips. Clearly the haters here are all Jews or their accomplices; who are Jews hiding behind a Catholic tunic ... kind of modern-day maranos ... the rest simply bring truth here .. a truth you simply cannot assimilate so you hate, Ratty, and that's all you got left, in your arse 'n all.
Whatever idiot. Making things up as you go along doesn't make you smart or right. It shows you are a lying demonic imp though. Good job.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Why would Israel have a plane identical to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in storage in Tel Aviv? The plane is Boeing 777 2H6(ER)- 28416/155, an identical twin of the missing plane, which has been in a hanger in Israel since November 2013.
Could this plane be part of a devious false-flag terror plot in the making?
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/03/are-...
LMAO. Some guy writes a blog and you minions let your satanic imaginations run wild. Funny to watch.

You people are insane.
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever idiot. Making things up as you go along doesn't make you smart or right. It shows you are a lying demonic imp though. Good job.
Thanks for the tip Levi, but clearly it is you Jews who possess all those awful, violent demons within .... all I do ... all many others do ... is relay a little truth here. Why does that cause so much consternation in you freaks? Truth bites?

'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the tip Levi, but clearly it is you Jews who possess all those awful, violent demons within .... all I do ... all many others do ... is relay a little truth here. Why does that cause so much consternation in you freaks? Truth bites?
Your truth comes from your imagination. The only thing it causes is laughter minion.
CALYPSO17

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very sick paranoid individual.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

CALYPSO17 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very sick paranoid individual.
No, that's you Ratty. Add to that racist, defunct of humanity, evil, unpleasant, thick, sick, perverted, blasphemous and a supporters of evil murdering occupiers of Palestinians' land ...
Hillie Billie Boganed

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

I like it when Jewish men jerk off and bean me in the eye.
Hillie Billie Boganed

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

I've mouthed a lot of cox in my day.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Peter, it looks like my juju seed I keep squirting in your face, has smoothed out the crow's feet quit a bit. How are those pesky hemorrhoids holding up? I hate having a bloody shlong!
Oh, Veekster, you're killin me.ROTFFLMFAO
fearless cart00ni

Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

ooooooooooooooooooopps....thos e pesky hemorrhoids

Hurry, somebody stick something in my ass.
Port Jefferson ip

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

The real Woody wrote:
“We…continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands…naïve Americans…we have TAUGHT them to SUBMIT to our every demand…Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932.
Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man.
We…have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we PROMOTE BOTH SIDES of the issue as confusion reigns.
“With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is BEHIND EVERY scene. We…toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse. The blood of the masses will flow as we wait for our day of WORLD victory…The naïve politicians in WASHINGTON are gullible. Most of them are not too bright…the powerful…lobbyists influenced…years ago (federal funds to aid Israel) and there is no one strong enough to stop it…some of that money is returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda…through B’nai Brith…Conference of Jewish Organizations…World Jewish Congress…tax free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it…
`

`

Great inside look and Truthful..........
Port Jefferson ip

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

fearless cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you ignorant, albeit somewhat trained monkey.... YOURE... as in YOU ARE.... heres my post fcukwit.....
fearless cart00ni wrote:
<quoted text>
well.... it looks like youre a fully trained monkey...
mazel, Me.....
Again, simplton YOURE as in "It looks like YOU ARE, a fully trained monkey...
fully doesnt not mean intelligentor even good by any means... you fcuking ignorant moron
now go do that jew splunk your so proud of bragging about.... maybe if you do enough of it.... YOUR brain will get jewified.... you know, smarter..... ive the same suggestion for STEWpid, too. you know,. aka Ramboned the wood head
go smoke the ashes in the urn in your sister's biker bar in Dayton
Bulgarian

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Obicham smuchene na penisa

I love Jew spunk. In my face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 226,170
which one would you like to discuss ? Emmys ? ... 7 min andet1987 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 538,644
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 4,315
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,413
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 min alexrabe 5,292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Commander Bunny 257,783
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,259
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 599,749
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••