Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124180 Mar 28, 2014
Arab League rejects Israel as Jewish homeland

Published March 26, 2014
Associated Press

KUWAIT CITY – Arab leaders said Wednesday they will never recognize Israel as a Jewish state, blaming it for a lack of progress in the Mideast peace process.

Even Saudi Arabia, Israel's closest secret ally voted no. This confirms Obama's gravitation to the Islamic countries in the Mideast like Iran, as there's no money made supporting Israel as Israel has no oil.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124181 Mar 28, 2014
Hillie Billie Dung it wrote:
I ass is afire with carnal lust for the Jewish people. Smoking Jew pole is my passion. I am a human vacuum cleaner.
Hillie Billie Dung It wrote:
I'm a cummm drinking fool.
Why so much regurgitated dung, RETARD!

Coprophagiac, your breath stinks.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124182 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
as*
Just admit it: You are full of personality and technical faults, aren't you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124183 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it: You are full of personality and technical faults, aren't you?
A self-corrected typo is all you have, stooge? Why is your English so stilted?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124184 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillie Billie Boganed
Renton, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed
United States, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1
Sammamish, WA, Petesake
Please comment on you posting handles. Because of your numerous posting handles it implies you must have a large number of personal insecurities.
ding dong how many times have we told you to get your brain to sync with your eyes?

it's TARD! Dang It, Hillie Billie Boganed Federal Way, WA, Renton, WA, Aachen, Germany , France , An NFL Fan, USA_1 etc... numerous posting handles you need to question.

Get some glasses if you're short sighted, for Dang sake.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124185 Mar 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to suggest that Israel doesn't fit into that category of being a basket case? LOL
What do you think it would take for Israel to reform and become an accepted member of the International community?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124186 Mar 28, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
ding dong how many times have we told you to get your brain to sync with your eyes?
it's TARD! Dang It, Hillie Billie Boganed Federal Way, WA, Renton, WA, Aachen, Germany , France , An NFL Fan, USA_1 etc... numerous posting handles you need to question.
Get some glasses if you're short sighted, for Dang sake.
Please stop lying.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124187 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no "typo" as it's expressing on your education level,-USA_1.

USA

#124188 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no "typo" as it's expressing on your education level,-USA_1.
You're not in MN, and it shows. You're a slavish Nork, aren't you?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124189 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your numerous Alter Egos are in Seattle, please tell us here about the "others".
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124191 Mar 28, 2014
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Good post!! Most Americans have zero interest in getting involved in these Middle Eastern wars.
What do YOU think it would take for Israel to be accepted?

USA

#124192 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your numerous Alter Egos are in Seattle, please tell us here about the "others".
LOL! Paranoid?

What do you think of Kim Jong-un, aka 'Fat Boy 2'? Did you enjoy the way he fed his uncle to wild dogs?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124193 Mar 28, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about "Nutjobs" and his assertions that are so self evident as to be absurd.
He/She/It (Or whatever Paid, Full Time Scripted Hasbara Employee with that "Username")
demands are like requiring a robbed victim to prove that cash in the robber's hand is his.
Nutjob" "Logic" follows the idiocy/ slick deception ploys that an airplane in flight proves that gravity doesn't exist......how do you argue with deliberately obtuse smoke screens of the Truth like that?
Better yet...Why bother.
He/she/it refuses to respond to the irrefutable fact that Zionist Mythologyi s a complete fraud.
Genetic proof overrides his spurious claims justifying a Genocidal, Zionist Invasion and Criminal Occupation exceeding their overblown "holy-co$t" in cost and carnage.
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine! Koestler’s Khazar History Vindicated ! Zionists Design Myth of Jewish Genome to Usurp Palestine!”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/03/...
“ EXCERPT On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
-
But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
-
How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
-
But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics, but I will gladly do so.
-
They perpetrated the fraud solely to support the bogus biblical claim to Palestine which was anchored in their being a separate people. This distinguished them from all others because they claimed a land title in their blood.
-
They bet the farm on this DNA proof of purchase, a God given bar coded passport to the Palestine. Dr. Ehaik just erased the bar code. It was just stamped on anyway, because it was never in the blood.”CONTINUED
Of course, any Source without C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur is "Anti Semitic"
Never has history seen such deceptive and insidious Mass Murdering Land Thieves as the recent infestation of FOREIGN Zionist Khazars in Palestine.
Fortunately, the World has seen through a Propaganda Industry unmatched in deceptive exploitation:
“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”
So, everybody's wrong but Israel's nest of "Pure/Chosen Race" Land Thieves?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124194 Mar 28, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop lying.
Please go see an ophthalmologist, optometrist and brain surgeon urgently, ding dong.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124195 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RETARD!

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Hey RETARD! get your eyes seen to.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#124196 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Paranoid?
What do you think of Kim Jong-un, aka 'Fat Boy 2'? Did you enjoy the way he fed his uncle to wild dogs?
Maybe his uncle was a prick? But don't throw stones, NFL, imagine if you had unlimited power instead of just being a computer nerd shut in and how bad you'd be?

So, is this your new point of interest thread repeating the same tired one liner zingers only you appreciate? At least here you have new blood that haven't experienced your dull repeat-isms endlessly enough to figure out you really only say 3 things with a few permutations.

I know, it must suck there without me.

I'm just curious if your mod censorship powers apply here as well? Or is it only at that other forum.

So come on dumb mod troll, do your worst.

The rest of you tell me, do you hate Jewish people or just the policies of Israel and the institutions that support those policies?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124197 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly will you be RETARD! once you delete that National Stupids Association Hometown from your profile?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#124199 Mar 28, 2014
Petesake Liverpool id wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaspheme against Christ now Ratty but there may well be a price to pay later.
Blaspheme now, pay later.
Stupid minion. Your hateful judgements mean nothing batty.

Your jeezus comes from your imagination. You just use the real thing to try and promote your hatred towards the Jewish people. Your jeezus is nowhere in scripture.minion.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124200 Mar 28, 2014
An NFL Fanny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Paranoid?
What's that got to do with your "others", Somalian CHOCOLATE FACE pirate?

USA

#124201 Mar 28, 2014
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm just curious if your mod censorship powers apply here as well? Or is it only at that other forum.
?
Are you so lonely for a slapping you need to follow me around, creepy dude?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Catcher1 971,598
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Insults Are Easier 48,180
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Rosesz 646,377
America needs to DIE!!! This is why.... (Mar '10) 35 min IPT 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min OverLord Leyland 445,694
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 182,626
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,677
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr jbraly 105,559
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,558
More from around the web