Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#123991 Mar 27, 2014
Woody wrote:
Update – According to reports from plane-spotters, Israel has an identical Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013. The only visible difference between the missing plane and the one in Tel Aviv would be its serial number. What do the Israelis have planned with the twin Malaysia Airlines plane?
By using the twin aircraft they have in storage, the terror masterminds may have a sinister plan for the missing plane to seemingly reappear in a false-flag atrocity. Public awareness of the twin plane in Tel Aviv, therefore, could prevent the evil plot from going ahead.
Rut Roe. Screwy Louie has hit the Boonesfarm again. Hey, Louie, no drinking and swimming. The border guards will have to cite you. Lunatic.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123992 Mar 27, 2014
Libya's Tripoli airport closed after rockets hit runway
Reuters
Reuters
Mar. 21, 2014, 7:24 AM 32

Here's Democracy at work in Libya.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123993 Mar 27, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Rut Roe. Screwy Louie has hit the Boonesfarm again. Hey, Louie, no drinking and swimming. The border guards will have to cite you. Lunatic.
Yumpin Yimminy=waleed sadat=courteous=Europhobe=one is enough= Ratloder

Can you add one more to the list?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123994 Mar 27, 2014
Little Nazi f/aggits whining about the Jews. Not one of you fckng c*nts has ever touched a woman. Bunch of jerk-off p**sies.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123995 Mar 27, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to bright too bright are you two, chimp?
Shut the fck up, you sht-skin pansy.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123996 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're flexing your double digit IQ again, Moslem stooge. <¦-o
You write just like another poster here, "An NFL Fan", do you know each other?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123997 Mar 27, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Yumpin Yimminy=waleed sadat=courteous=Europhobe=one is enough= Ratloder
Can you add one more to the list?
Your lips+ their dix. P**sy.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123998 Mar 27, 2014
Michelle Obama ate Tibetan food yesterday in China.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123999 Mar 27, 2014
The Obamas were served traditional foods, including yak meat pie, boiled yak ribs, bread made with barley and yak butter tea.

Yummy.
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124000 Mar 27, 2014
Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`Such lies and bias can only come from Jews right? Jews legally own no land stolen from Palestinians ... some demon destroys my house and builds another for a 'German settler' does not make it German. As Tutu says 'Israel'(read Paelstine) demonstrates the worst features of Apartheid SA ... and nothing you say detracts from that analysis. As for genocide .. the ethnic cleansing through theft and murder of Palestinians is well known within the world's community of decent thinking people ... genocide ... in one word.
Top of the morning to you Petesake, and great posting comment..

This post above is so well stated and is unanswerable by the satanic demonized savages, who justify israeli jews terrorism with israeli jew's machination machine of pure untreated falsehood and their supreme high war crimes against humanity... Israel must be dissolved if humanity is to exist in the future.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124001 Mar 27, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You write just like another poster here, "An NFL Fan", do you know each other?
Shut the fck up and get the fck off my thread, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124002 Mar 27, 2014
Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks, a homosexual rat! Well who'da thought? Takes all kinds, eh Ratty? Now crawl back into you Sewer den you evil little homo-eRATical rodent.
Shut the fck up, you ckk-sukkking f/aggit.
Brit Expat

France

#124004 Mar 27, 2014
Save some Jew spunk for me. I have a craving to teabag nutsack.
Port Jefferson ip

France

#124005 Mar 27, 2014
Ok gals, I'm having a dikkk suukkkking party. You are all invited. I took Dramamine so I don't gag on your pec.ker snot.

Line-up and drop drawers!
Dang It

France

#124006 Mar 27, 2014
Jews are morally superior to dirty Arab scumbags.
Petesake Liverpool IP

France

#124007 Mar 27, 2014
I blow sailors on the waterfront. I am a pole smoking machine. I swallow gallons of spunk.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124008 Mar 27, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
Top of the morning to you Petesake, and great posting comment..
This post above is so well stated and is unanswerable by the satanic demonized savages, who justify israeli jews terrorism with israeli jew's machination machine of pure untreated falsehood and their supreme high war crimes against humanity... Israel must be dissolved if humanity is to exist in the future.
Thanks Port Jefferson!!! It's true .. it's even difficult trying to call this place Israel - I can't say it anymore ... it's such blatant in-your-face theft and occupation.

I agree with you PJ ..excellent idea .. last sentence irrefutable
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124009 Mar 27, 2014
Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
I blow sailors on the waterfront. I am a po smoking machine. I swallow gallons of spunk.
The sheer horror and evil of the Jew is viewed in this bile above ... may the Lord God save humanity from these demons.
Petsake Liverpool IP

Anonymous Proxy

#124010 Mar 27, 2014
I like woachng on the Jew dix. I can't get enough of that Hebrew spunk. I get on my knees and open wide.
Give it to me.
Petsake Liverpool IP

Anonymous Proxy

#124011 Mar 27, 2014
I like to talk to myself and pretend I have friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 min LetsRoleplayThen 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min guest 646,663
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 48,779
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min Joi C 2,066
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min ChristineM 445,725
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Buck Crick 281,266
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Joe Fortuna 971,703
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,621
More from around the web