Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121871 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123995 Mar 27, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to bright too bright are you two, chimp?
Shut the fck up, you sht-skin pansy.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123996 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're flexing your double digit IQ again, Moslem stooge. <¦-o
You write just like another poster here, "An NFL Fan", do you know each other?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123997 Mar 27, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Yumpin Yimminy=waleed sadat=courteous=Europhobe=one is enough= Ratloder
Can you add one more to the list?
Your lips+ their dix. P**sy.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123998 Mar 27, 2014
Michelle Obama ate Tibetan food yesterday in China.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123999 Mar 27, 2014
The Obamas were served traditional foods, including yak meat pie, boiled yak ribs, bread made with barley and yak butter tea.

Yummy.
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#124000 Mar 27, 2014
Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`Such lies and bias can only come from Jews right? Jews legally own no land stolen from Palestinians ... some demon destroys my house and builds another for a 'German settler' does not make it German. As Tutu says 'Israel'(read Paelstine) demonstrates the worst features of Apartheid SA ... and nothing you say detracts from that analysis. As for genocide .. the ethnic cleansing through theft and murder of Palestinians is well known within the world's community of decent thinking people ... genocide ... in one word.
Top of the morning to you Petesake, and great posting comment..

This post above is so well stated and is unanswerable by the satanic demonized savages, who justify israeli jews terrorism with israeli jew's machination machine of pure untreated falsehood and their supreme high war crimes against humanity... Israel must be dissolved if humanity is to exist in the future.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124001 Mar 27, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You write just like another poster here, "An NFL Fan", do you know each other?
Shut the fck up and get the fck off my thread, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124002 Mar 27, 2014
Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look folks, a homosexual rat! Well who'da thought? Takes all kinds, eh Ratty? Now crawl back into you Sewer den you evil little homo-eRATical rodent.
Shut the fck up, you ckk-sukkking f/aggit.
Brit Expat

France

#124004 Mar 27, 2014
Save some Jew spunk for me. I have a craving to teabag nutsack.
Port Jefferson ip

France

#124005 Mar 27, 2014
Ok gals, I'm having a dikkk suukkkking party. You are all invited. I took Dramamine so I don't gag on your pec.ker snot.

Line-up and drop drawers!
Dang It

France

#124006 Mar 27, 2014
Jews are morally superior to dirty Arab scumbags.
Petesake Liverpool IP

France

#124007 Mar 27, 2014
I blow sailors on the waterfront. I am a pole smoking machine. I swallow gallons of spunk.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124008 Mar 27, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
This post above is so well stated and is unanswerable by the satanic demonized savages, who justify israeli jews terrorism with israeli jew's machination machine of pure untreated falsehood and their supreme high war crimes against humanity... Israel must be dissolved if humanity is to exist in the future.
Thanks Port Jefferson!!! It's true .. it's even difficult trying to call this place Israel - I can't say it anymore ... it's such blatant in-your-face theft and occupation.

I agree with you PJ ..excellent idea .. last sentence irrefutable
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124009 Mar 27, 2014
I blow sailors on the waterfront. I am a po smoking machine. I swallow gallons of spunk.
The sheer horror and evil of the Jew is viewed in this bile above ... may the Lord God save humanity from these demons.
Petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#124012 Mar 27, 2014
Petsake Liverpool IP wrote:
I like woachng on the Jew dix. I can't get enough of that Hebrew spunk. I get on my knees and open wide.
Give it to me.
The sheer horror and evil of the Jew is viewed in this bile above ... may the Lord God save humanity from these demon Jews that pollute humanity, that have been driven out of scores of nation states.... clearly despised for a host of evil upon evil reasons.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#124014 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
The sheer horror and evil of the Jew is viewed in this bile above ... may the Lord God save humanity from these demon Jews that pollute humanity, that have been driven out of scores of nation states.... clearly despised for a host of evil upon evil reasons.
When you go for groceries, do you dress as woman so you don't get beat up again? A Burka, maybe? Order in?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124015 Mar 27, 2014
Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good enough, Ratty, to simply spew you rat puke. People here demand examples of, for example my 'lies'... go back, vermin, to the post in question and explain to our intelligent audience where the 'lies' may be pinpointed.
You are the example dolt. Your so called intelligence is wrapped around your murdering jeezus imp.

You'll be with him soon and forever.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124016 Mar 27, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick minions patting each other on the back is funny.

You could care less about the Palestinians or the left overs from the Ottoman Empire pig.

Keep spewing your hateful minion lies. The outcome is hillarious.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#124017 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
The sheer horror and evil of the Jew is viewed in this bile above ... may the Lord God save humanity from these demons.
Humanity needs to be saved from people like you who call a whole people/nation evil.

Who are you to judge. Oh yeah, your minion mind doesn't see that as judging. Thank your jeezus for your delusional insanity.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#124018 Mar 27, 2014
Faith wrote:
Little Nazi f/aggits whining about the Jews. Not one of you fckng c*nts has ever touched a woman. Bunch of jerk-off p**sies.
And you touched too many, get lost moronic butch mole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min River Tam 88,356
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 38 min Larry W-Ours 489
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 996,525
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 703,781
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 5 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 5 hr poodawg 66