Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Pt Jefferson s ip

Selden, NY

#123806 Mar 25, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you give up your addresss minion?
You represent satan. Here's a little truth punk. You should know who you are really fighting against minion.

"For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lord is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant. And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks" (Zep 2:4-6).
`

Foolish and silly are your posting comments... You know nothing about Almighty God's Holy Words... If you did you would not post like a charlaton quack.

Morning by morning He dispenses his justice, and every new day he does not fail, yet the unrighteous know no shame
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#123807 Mar 25, 2014
Pt Jefferson s ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Foolish and silly are your posting comments... You know nothing about Almighty God's Holy Words... If you did you would not post like a charlaton quack.
Morning by morning He dispenses his justice, and every new day he does not fail, yet the unrighteous know no shame
LMAO. And you minion, feel no shame in condemning Jews to death.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#123808 Mar 25, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. And you minion, feel no shame in condemning Jews to death.
Go back to your sewer Ratty you worthless blight on humanity .... leave good people to speak the unfettered truth you disgusting rodent.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#123809 Mar 25, 2014
Pt Jefferson s ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Michah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#123810 Mar 25, 2014
pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
disgusting rodent.
Your upbeat mood continues, Lucifer. Tell me again where you earned your Divinity degree.
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#123811 Mar 25, 2014
Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`
One thing we know for sure .. Christ was never a Jew... thank God for big mercies.
`

Hello to our Liverpool Truthseeker..

O how right you are Petesake,... Jesus Christ was not an Occultist demonized convert Jew...amen!

Jerusalem convert Jews "Remains Unrepentant" and the Jews who believe in Israel and their jew Wailing Wall of idol Sinfulness are being Judged harshly and have doomed their essence and spirit when they DD! When we look at israel and its israeli jews, we see Eivil Personified and the Monstrosities of life. Is that wrong, we don't think so.. We were taught to hate evil and love goodness and righteousness and anyone who tells differently are deranged and demonic.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#123812 Mar 25, 2014
Pot Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Hello to our Liverpool Neurotic freak.
O how blight you are Pet snake,...
Jesus Christ!
We were taught to hate.
Deep.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#123815 Mar 25, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
O how right you are Petesake,... Jesus Christ was not an Occultist demonized convert Jew...amen!
Jerusalem convert Jews "Remains Unrepentant" and the Jews who believe in Israel and their jew Wailing Wall of idol Sinfulness are being Judged harshly and have doomed their essence and spirit when they DD! When we look at israel and its israeli jews, we see Eivil Personified and the Monstrosities of life. Is that wrong, we don't think so.. We were taught to hate evil and love goodness and righteousness and anyone who tells differently are deranged and demonic.
That's your truth minion? Jews in Israel are all converts? You're just a stupid, blind pig trying to distort the Holy scriptures.

Have you wondered why people think you're insane?
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#123817 Mar 25, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
`
And looking at the awful, unholy, demonic sight it's almost like viewing mass possession of evil with the nodding and harping from their Talmudic BS and racist 'scripture' of Lucifer. Truly horrible shit. I thank the Lord I was not born a Jew..
Petesake

United States

#123818 Mar 25, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your upbeat mood continues, Lucifer. Tell me again where you earned your Divinity degree.
I was an alter boy and let me dare say there was a bit of a scandal, so they hooked me up. Years later as it would happen, history repeated it self in a manor of speaking. In this case, the Church handled things with me a little differently than they had with my predecessors, so I was encouraged to pursue other endeavors that life has to offer. I would eventually find Allah, join the Nazi party and be able to pick up where I left off. At the mosque, they're not called 'alter boys' and as long as they are 12 or younger, it's not considered inappropriate conduct. ;-)
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#123819 Mar 25, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your truth minion? Jews in Israel are all converts? You're just a stupid, blind pig trying to distort the Holy scriptures.
Learn truth minion of Lucifer. Port Jefferson is one step to saving your miserable soul. The insanity is reserved for Jews and their Talmudic horror stories not least what your evil vipers say about the Christ, the messiah.
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#123820 Mar 25, 2014
fearless cartOOni wrote:
port jeffersh!tz.... are perverted scum, still....
Go IDF, i hope they drone their sheithole.....
Tales from Ratty Cont/

Editor's Note:

Poor Ratty!
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#123821 Mar 25, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Answer this, was Abraham or Moses Jews?
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#123822 Mar 25, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost Troll, go back to the Canadian forum and spread your anti White anti Western culture BS propaganda there, creep. Or should I say the bigot that vote by the screen name 'FACT'? And why not post something about the death threats you used to PM me with, Moslem cretin? <¦-o
Silencio! Jew demon! Back to your hellish philosophy and leave truth to breathe and live for humanity's benefit.
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#123823 Mar 25, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Michah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.
And where does this relate to the Synagogue of Satan? Speak now or?
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#123824 Mar 25, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost Troll, go back to the Canadian forum and spread your anti White anti Western culture BS propaganda there, creep. Or should I say the bigot that vote by the screen name 'FACT'? And why not post something about the death threats you used to PM me with, Moslem cretin? <¦-o
`

Looking for a kosher fish fight, huh/??

Ever get smacked in the snourt with a freshly made genoa salami!
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#123825 Mar 25, 2014
fearless cartOOni wrote:
`

`

port jeffersh!tz.... are perverted scum, still....
Go IDF, i hope they drone their sheithole.....
"D O N "T."... you dare ever post us, u old stinkin lard of hatefulness and racist bigotry..

Why dont u post us when you're dying and we'll say something you might want to hear..until then get lost in the mens room, you aged aids guido j brighton beach pervert......
Gray

Richmond, VA

#123826 Mar 25, 2014
THE LOWLY HASBARAT CAN'T RESPOND
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>BLAH, BLAH, BLAH keep your copy paste BS coming, old fruit. <¦-o
Always when confronted with the facts, the lowly Hasbarat MUST resort of Off-Topic insults and vulgar, personal smears.

Is it because the lowly Hasbarat is too ignorant of the Issue at hand, simply is a shallow & disingenuous shill

Or...

both?

A traitorous Zionist Shill would only use a deceptive, "patriotic" sounding Username to dupe its audience into SEEMING to be a loyal American.

We all know better
Port Jefferson ip

Selden, NY

#123827 Mar 25, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your sewer Ratty you worthless blight on humanity .... leave good people to speak the unfettered truth you disgusting rodent.
`

^55

Post us Petesake with Liverpool, UK IP added.

Petesake is optional to add to Liverpool...so Burt and his friends cannot play with your postings...

We love you, Truthseeker from Liverpool and so does God and the oppressed Palestinians...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#123828 Mar 25, 2014
Port Jefferson ip wrote:
<quoted text>
"D O N "T."... you dare ever post us, u old stinkin lard of hatefulness and racist bigotry..
Why dont u post us when you're dying and we'll say something you might want to hear..until then get lost in the mens room, you aged aids guido j brighton beach pervert......
What could be better proof that Israel is a Genocidal, Parasitic and Backstabbing war monger than the inability of its apologists to come up with ANYTHING resembling an honest, On Topic Response?

Many Thanks and keep up the Good Work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Snake Eyes 26,813
Snitxh 2 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 3 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 hr Classic 4,294
More from around the web