Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123849 Mar 26, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Leading drug companies have announced that live rabbits will no longer be used in scientific experiments. Muslims will now be used instead. A top scientist has stated that the advantage of using Muslims is they breed faster than rabbits and you don't get fond of them!
Leading drug companies have announced that live rabbits will no longer be used in scientific experiments. Muslims will now be used instead. A top scientist has stated that the advantage of using Muslims is they breed faster than rabbits and you don't get fond of them!
You're neighbours are clearly not safe with you near them, Levi. You are precisely why people in their billions hate Jews. Proud?
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123850 Mar 26, 2014
your

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#123853 Mar 26, 2014
Tarbaby wrote:
Bottom line: The Zio-con 9/11 wars have crashed the US and world economies.
The bottom line, Tarbaby, is that you post "wishlists" to maintain that "woody". Fact is, Screwy, you're never right about anything, but you're good for a laugh. Have a nice swim back to Mexico this weekend. LOL
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#123855 Mar 26, 2014
Woody wrote:
Kevin Barrett — Press TV March 25, 2014
The US empire, which might be more accurately termed the New World Order bankster empire, seems to be lashing out blindly as it enters its death spasms.
In Ukraine – as in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere – the Empire’s forces are in disarray. The loss of Crimea, and setbacks in Syria, are merely the latest of many debacles. The cause of this ongoing disaster: A series of self-inflicted wounds.
The worst wounds have been self-inflicted by the Empire’s lunatic fringe: the Israel-centric neoconservatives. This group, which includes both Jewish chauvinists and Christian armageddonites, is burdened by fanatical devotion to an impossible project: The maintenance of a sustainable “Jewish state” in Occupied Palestine.
Irrational attachment to Israel has lured the Empire into a series of disastrous attacks on Muslim-majority states. In 2008, economist Joseph Stiglitz estimated that the war on Iraq alone had cost the US more than $3 trillion. Since then, he has repeatedly revised that estimate upward. Throw in Afghanistan and other theaters of the anti-Muslim pro-Zionist crusade, and we are in the double-digit trillions.
Bottom line: The Zio-con 9/11 wars have crashed the US and world economies.
Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study

Reuters | Posted: 03/14/2013 9:59 am EDT | Updated: 03/15/2013 6:30 am EDT

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14/iraq...

Three trillion dollars may be off by a factor of 2 and even 3 in the 40 year total cost estimate now once the war is over. Compared to the 2003 Bush's laughable Iraq War estimate on TV of 60 billion dollars the real costs here are extraordinary and saddle us with a crushing government debt load for the next 40 years. And don't forget Afghanistan, where there are numerous junk yards of worn out military vehicles where the costs are comparable to the Iraq war.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#123856 Mar 26, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study
Reuters | Posted: 03/14/2013 9:59 am EDT | Updated: 03/15/2013 6:30 am EDT
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14/iraq...
Three trillion dollars may be off by a factor of 2 and even 3 in the 40 year total cost estimate now once the war is over. Compared to the 2003 Bush's laughable Iraq War estimate on TV of 60 billion dollars the real costs here are extraordinary and saddle us with a crushing government debt load for the next 40 years. And don't forget Afghanistan, where there are numerous junk yards of worn out military vehicles where the costs are comparable to the Iraq war.
You should join Woody for a hand off hand job. Birds of a feather. How are those sheep holding up? LMFAO
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#123858 Mar 26, 2014
Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and his son Christ will judge souls but the truth expressed here through the good people at Port Jefferson, Gray, and others is a step towards the Lord God's truth. You believe you can blaspheme with impunity, Ratty, but you're very very wrong ... proving you're no more than a dim-witted example of vermin.
Yeah, we all know that people who hate and imagine the death of others are "good" people minion. LMAO.
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123859 Mar 26, 2014
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Jewish joke:
Israeli President Peres asks the Russian President:
- Vladimir, are you of Jewish ancestry?
- Putin: What makes you think so, Shimon?
- Peres: You made the US pay five billion dollars to deliver Crimea to Russia. Even for a Jew, that is audacious!
LOL ...
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123860 Mar 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all know that people who hate and imagine the death of others are "good" people minion. LMAO.
Nobody is asking for Jews to be killed,'Minion d' Lucifer.' You is a confused little rodent, Ratty: however people ARE kindly asking the Jews in Palestine to kindly give the stolen Palestinian land back AND to kindly stop murdering children and other innocents through a slow motion genocide. Kindly kinda get the drift 'minion?'
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123861 Mar 26, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>You should join Woody for a hand off hand job. Birds of a feather. How are those sheep holding up? LMFAO
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Poor Ratty! Tail goes in a spin when squealing its homo-erotica ... ever seen a gay rat. You have now in poor ..... Ratty.

Aw ... Poor POOR Ratty.
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123862 Mar 26, 2014
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#123863 Mar 26, 2014
Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is asking for Jews to be killed,'Minion d' Lucifer.' You is a confused little rodent, Ratty: however people ARE kindly asking the Jews in Palestine to kindly give the stolen Palestinian land back AND to kindly stop murdering children and other innocents through a slow motion genocide. Kindly kinda get the drift 'minion?'
You lying demonic imp. You just want the Jewish people to pack up and leave Israel.?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#123864 Mar 26, 2014
Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ...
Why don't you ask your like minded minion about the New World Order. I think he/she is on to something there. Maybe you'll learn something dolt. Doubtful but maybe.
Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#123865 Mar 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying demonic imp. You just want the Jewish people to pack up and leave Israel.?
Of course, pack up and leave, no questions asked. As one Palestinian answered when asked 'What did you call Israel before 1948?'

'Ours,' she said. The inevitable answer; the only answer.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123866 Mar 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Brit Excrement, Gay, Bang It and Port Jefferson, sound like a bunch of old queens! I guess that's ok by your satanic book called the Qu'ran. Different strokes for different folks. LMAO! <¦-o
Hahahaha bunch of old queens! do you stroke Granny?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123867 Mar 26, 2014
[QUOTE who="Anonymous Proxy Hillie Billie ]I swallow sperm. I love it. I can't get enough.[/QUOTE]

You can never get enough, sucker.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123868 Mar 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Proof that you are self loathing closet Jew and homosexual. Hmm Hitler, your Fuhrer, was self loathing homosexual and a closet Jew. My hypothesis: You're just another typical Nazi pr*ck. <¦-o
Who cares about your hypothesis, Fluffer?

Go gangbag those cows.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123869 Mar 26, 2014
-USA-1 Bogan wrote:
<quoted text>You're that illiterate turd from the Australian forum [Voices of Reason] and the Canadian forum [north east indian]! I said I told you what interstate passed my city, you were the little c*nt that lives in Vancouver BC and was sending me threatening PMs. Why don't you tell everyone who you really are? You currently go by FACT on the Canadian forums, spewing anti White propaganda and are a Paki Moslem! <¦-o
So you frequent the Australian, Canadian forums, we'll have to go and have look.

What names do you use on those forums, Granny?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123870 Mar 26, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost Troll, go back to the Canadian forum and spread your anti White anti Western culture BS propaganda there, creep. Or should I say the bigot that vote by the screen name 'FACT'? And why not post something about the death threats you used to PM me with, Moslem cretin? <¦-o
Are you surprised, Granny ?

You're not what one would call endearing are you?

Specially with your nick pinching habits.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123871 Mar 26, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Funnily enough you show your hypocracy again but trying to portray another as yourself. Then you go on to personal smears and off topic insults which you are saying he does.
Your own posts often refute what is said in them.
What's "hypocracy" , Harasreal apologist boy.

Quick to pick on others yet you fail to make any comment on the numerous fraudsters who portray themselves as others and steal their nicks and make the crudest moronic comments. Not a peep out of you.

Surely you can't plead ignorance so it must be that you support them.

Now that is hypocracy.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123872 Mar 26, 2014
Uzi wrote:
That's odd, we read it was Harasreali stupid lier, lier liers boys who had been specially selected as guinea pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Dem Memo a 'Bust,' Confirms Actions That... 4 min way out of place ... 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Gotti 60,542
Dem Livertard Are All Liars& Narcists 19 min way out of place ... 5
Feb 24 Trump Talks To Judge Jeanine 1 hr Funny n not funny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 695,808
I just caught my mom masturbating 4 hr Mama01 1
Dem Libtard Keeps Screaming 6 hr Yes we can 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Tellthetruth 993,859
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web