Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#123756 Mar 25, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>You tell him, little Peter! Now finish your imitation of the "One eyed one horned flying Purple Peter Eater!" I bet you'll make Hillie Billie Boganed, squeal like a pig!
Hello Homo Coprolalia kleptomaniac - why would good pete made us squeal like a pig?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123757 Mar 25, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Homo Coprolalia kleptomaniac - why would good pete made us squeal like a pig?
Still up? You fckng loser. You must have callouses on your tiny pecker from jerking off. Bittch.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#123758 Mar 25, 2014
Hillie Billie squealing pig wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the biggest? Are you going charm any snakes tonight, little peter?
Homo Coprolalia kleptomaniac are you going to squeal like the biggest pig tonight?

Are you going to charm us with piggy noises,?

Moron get your own nick, try Porky.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Denmark

#123759 Mar 25, 2014
I like to kneel down, close my eyes and open my mouth. I always hope that some Jew will come by and cram his dork into mouth so I can suck until he relieves himself on the back of my throat.
Mazel.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Denmark

#123760 Mar 25, 2014
I like to get it in my ass. I wear a dress and lipstick sometime.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#123761 Mar 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Still up? You fckng loser. You must have callouses on your tiny pecker from jerking off. Bittch.
Run out of weed, bored and making a nuisance of yourself, Hey JoeAnne where are going with joint in your hand Miss Piggie?

Run, run, runaway, andro.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#123762 Mar 25, 2014
Hillie Billie squealing pig wrote:
I like to kneel down, close my eyes and open my mouth. I always hope that some Jew will come by and cram his dork into mouth so I can suck until he relieves himself on the back of my throat.
Mazel.
No dorker, you're supposed charm us with piggy noises.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Mcminnville, OR

#123764 Mar 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Still up? You fckng loser. You must have callouses on your tiny pecker from jerking off. Bittch.
I just got done getting gang banged by Gray, Brit Expat, Sheilaa and Peter peter eater! ;-p
Hillie Billie Boganed

Mcminnville, OR

#123765 Mar 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
When I was a young boy, I was ass raped at the neighborhood mosque, by a mullah. I have truly led a privileged life, I wish I could go back and do it all again. I wouldn't change a thing! ;)
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#123766 Mar 25, 2014
Pt Jefferson s ip wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
good morning Petesake..
usa 1 was/is an old j coward,,,
he was postng feom Florida sqamps yeaars ago...
He wanted to shoot one of us awhile back and gave his highway, but never gave up his adress...
Jews in israel who are living on land their vile convert cult stole by murdering and theivery, are now starting to reap what they have sown..
Israel represents Satan..and israeli jews are his cowardly partners. Israel must be dismantled and its occupyers put in camps to be judged by Paalestians.
Why don't you give up your addresss minion?

You represent satan. Here's a little truth punk. You should know who you are really fighting against minion.

'For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not revoke the punishment; because they carried into exile a whole people to deliver them up to Edom. So I will send a fire upon the wall of Gaza, and it shall devour her strongholds. I will cut off the inhabitants from Ashdod, and him that holds the scepter from Ashkelon; I will turn my hand against Ekron, and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish,' says the Lord GOD" (Amo 1:6-8; cp Amo 3:9).

"For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up. Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lord is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant. And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks" (Zep 2:4-6).

Jer 47: 4 Because of the day that cometh to spoil all the Philistines, and to cut off from Tyrus and Zidon every helper that remaineth: for the LORD will spoil the Philistines, the remnant of the country of Caphtor.
5 Baldness is come upon Gaza; Ashkelon is cut off with the remnant of their valley: how long wilt thou cut thyself?
6 O thou sword of the LORD, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? put up thyself into thy scabbard, rest, and be still.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Mcminnville, OR

#123767 Mar 25, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
No dorker, you're supposed charm us with piggy noises.
I coached Ned Beatty!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123770 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Port Jefferson!! Agreed 100%... this slow motion theft of Palestine is the darkest aspect of the history of the last 100 years or so
Shut the fck up, you sleazy little wanker.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#123776 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
From John Chapter 8
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.
28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
From this you have decided who should live and who shouldn't? You call that "truth" minion. It's truth if your father is satan.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Germany

#123777 Mar 25, 2014
I swallow sperm. I love it. I can't get enough.
petesake

Germany

#123779 Mar 25, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
From this you have decided who should live and who shouldn't? You call that "truth" minion. It's truth if your father is satan.
ll blow you for five dollars and a kiss on the lips.
petesake

Iceland

#123780 Mar 25, 2014
I want my ass packed with kosher sausage!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#123782 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
300,000 Jews died in concentration camps during WW2 and Jew scum like you survive to live such a demonic and evil life on earth. Tell where the justice is in that, Ratty?
And those numbers came from your buddy, Gaye, as you choked on his lap prunes? You're disgusting AND dumb.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123783 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
300,000 Jews died in concentration camps during WW2 and Jew scum like you survive to live such a demonic and evil life on earth. Tell where the justice is in that, Ratty?
Shut your hole, you dim-witted f/aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123787 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Weakness wrapped up in shit paper ... that's you Ratty.
Shut the fck up, you sht-talking jerk off. Your comments are like something a fckng 12-year-old would write, you no-lafe-having p**sy.
CALYPSO17

Hempstead, NY

#123789 Mar 25, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone reading your BS sees how mentally deranged some of you Jew stools are Ratty. Tell me where 'real''numbers' come from? 300,000 dead Jews not enough to satisfy your blood lust Ratty? 100,000 million Africans during the Transatlantic Slave Trade and 100,000 million Russian followers of Christ during the early part of the 20th Century where murdered by Jews in two separate Holocausts. We only ever hear of the 6 million Jews.
Clearly a psychotic. A lost soul captured by Lucifer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Hidingfromyou 797,667
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 568,903
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 267,681
Key to Patriot's changes against Seahawks 8 min Doctor REALITY 6
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Remnant of 144000 39,402
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Remnant of 144000 607,281
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,331
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 10 hr Fred 178
More from around the web