Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123332 Mar 20, 2014
giggsy the Talking Mare wrote:
I need to take on Jew pole right up my dirt chute. I need to get some.
No doubt about that, who knows it might cure your Love of Hebrew spunk.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123333 Mar 20, 2014
Mr Ed wrote:
I'm Sheilaa. How do you like this new act of mine?
Not bad but neighing in the stables while get some of that horse dikkk action is a far better role for you.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123334 Mar 20, 2014
Drunk sailor wrote:
I am groggy from drinking Jew jizz.
Always getting it wrong, this tipsy ID Thief :

I am giggsy from drinking Jew jizz.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123335 Mar 20, 2014
Brit NON Expat wrote:
I have a craving for Hebrew love batter too.
Cyril The Spunk Swilling Nazi
aged 84
Still getting it wrong:

I have a craving for Hebrew love batter too.
Colin The Spunk Swilling Lover of Hebrew spunk
age not disclosed
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123336 Mar 20, 2014
giggsy the Tea lady wrote:
I want to teabag the nutsacks of many Jewish soldiers. That give them good luck before they goes Arab hunting
Not a very goo imitator are you?

Talking of nuts you're sacked.

Go brew chai elsewhere.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123337 Mar 20, 2014
goo :- good
Hillie Billie Boganed

France

#123338 Mar 20, 2014
This fcuk head that is stealing my name has cracked up. He isn't even making sense anymore. I think all that spunk guzzling has made him insane.
Bobolina

France

#123339 Mar 20, 2014
I am a pathetic little nazi. I jerk off in front of my computer all day. This is my whole life. I don't have any friends and girls won't give me the time of day.
Bobbalina

France

#123340 Mar 20, 2014
Quit stealing my name, you nazi ddikkk ssukkker.
Bobbalina

France

#123341 Mar 20, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
goo :- good
Quit using my name you spunk swallowing fop!!!!!
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#123343 Mar 20, 2014
Booby Sands wrote:
/5...
Palestinians didn't go to European jew ghetto hellholes and pig stys to squat in/on Jews ghetto garbage land,
....no, jews went to Palestine as illegal aliens and ousted refugees, that stole, attained and procured land from weak Native plow shares, who knew nothing about fighting, nor did they have anyone to protect them from these illegal alien jew monsters.
If they [Palestinian farmers] did,.. jews would still be Arabs slaves, who by the way, treated jews like a good Arab masters would treat a good mutt dog.
what i want you to do is think about what i've just posted and tomorrow i'll tell you more.
Our Truths about jews evilness and wickedness comes from Jesus Christ, who denounced and condemned this cult of Tribal Pagans, who are not related to Ancient Israel and Israelites whatsoever,
These jews are Kazar mogloid kiars and are all converts, who lie to the weak minded and radical christians, as being god's chosen people from Ancient time..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_fr...

From the onset of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries. Some place the emigration peak to a slightly earlier time window of 1944 to 1964, when some 700,000 Jews moved to Israel from Arab countries and were dispossessed of nearly their entire property.[2] 260,000 Jews from Arab countries had immigrated to Israel between 1948 and 1951 and amounted for 56% of the total immigration to the newly founded State of Israel.[3] 600,000 Jews from Arab and Muslim countries had reached Israel by 1972.[4][5][6] By the Yom Kippur War of 1973, most of the Jewish communities throughout the Arab World, as well as Pakistan and Afghanistan, were practically non-existent.

Jewish–Roman wars

Relief from the Arch of Titus in Rome depicting a menorah and other objects looted from the Temple of Jerusalem carried in a Roman triumph
In 66 AD, the First Jewish–Roman War began. The revolt was put down by the future Roman emperors Vespasian and Titus. In the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE, the Romans destroyed much of the Temple in Jerusalem and, according to some accounts, plundered artifacts from the Temple, such as the Menorah. Jews continued to live in their land in significant numbers, the Kitos War of 115-117 CE nothwithstanding, until Julius Severus ravaged Judea while putting down the Bar Kokhba revolt of 132–136 CE. 985 villages were destroyed and most of the Jewish population of central Judaea was essentially wiped out – killed, sold into slavery, or forced to flee.[4] Banished from Jerusalem, which was renamed Aelia Capitolina, the Jewish population now centered on Galilee, initially at Yavneh.

After the Jewish-Roman wars (66-135), Hadrian changed the name of Iudaea province to Syria Palaestina and Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina in an attempt to erase the historical ties of the Jewish people to the region. In addition, after 70, Jews and Jewish Proselytes were only allowed to practice their religion if they paid the Jewish tax, and after 135 were barred from Jerusalem except for the day of Tisha B'Av. The Roman Empire adopted Christianity as its state religion with the Edict of Thessalonica on 27 February 380.

New Genetic Study Reportedly Proves Khazar Ancestry For Ashkenazi Jews
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi... “

We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaised Khazars, Greco-Roman Jews, Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans. Their population structure was formed in the Caucasus and the banks of the Volga, with roots stretching to Canaan and the banks of the Jordan,” Elhaik claims.

To say all Jews are Khazars or all migrated from Europe is just a lie.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123344 Mar 20, 2014
Lover of Hebrew spunk wrote:
The taste of Jew spunk is like honey to me.
<quoted text>Quit using my name you spunk swallowing fop!!!!!
This fcuk head that is stealing my name has cracked up. He isn't even making sense anymore. I think all that spunk guzzling has made him insane.
I am a pathetic little nazi. I jerk off in front of my computer all day. This is my whole life. I don't have any friends and girls won't give me the time of day.
Help is available to you, loony, and probably free on the NHS:

https://www.enherts-tr.nhs.uk/patients-visito...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#123346 Mar 20, 2014
Booby Sands wrote:
/5...
Palestinians didn't go to European jew ghetto hellholes and pig stys to squat in/on Jews ghetto garbage land,
....no, jews went to Palestine as illegal aliens and ousted refugees, that stole, attained and procured land from weak Native plow shares, who knew nothing about fighting, nor did they have anyone to protect them from these illegal alien jew monsters.
If they [Palestinian farmers] did,.. jews would still be Arabs slaves, who by the way, treated jews like a good Arab masters would treat a good mutt dog.
what i want you to do is think about what i've just posted and tomorrow i'll tell you more.
Our Truths about jews evilness and wickedness comes from Jesus Christ, who denounced and condemned this cult of Tribal Pagans, who are not related to Ancient Israel and Israelites whatsoever,
These jews are Kazar mogloid kiars and are all converts, who lie to the weak minded and radical christians, as being god's chosen people from Ancient time..
Jewish–Roman wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_J...

Relief from the Arch of Titus in Rome depicting a menorah and other objects looted from the Temple of Jerusalem carried in a Roman triumph
In 66 AD, the First Jewish–Roman War began. The revolt was put down by the future Roman emperors Vespasian and Titus. In the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE, the Romans destroyed much of the Temple in Jerusalem and, according to some accounts, plundered artifacts from the Temple, such as the Menorah. Jews continued to live in their land in significant numbers, the Kitos War of 115-117 CE nothwithstanding, until Julius Severus ravaged Judea while putting down the Bar Kokhba revolt of 132–136 CE. 985 villages were destroyed and most of the Jewish population of central Judaea was essentially wiped out – killed, sold into slavery, or forced to flee.[4] Banished from Jerusalem, which was renamed Aelia Capitolina, the Jewish population now centered on Galilee,[5] initially at Yavneh.

After the Jewish-Roman wars (66-135), Hadrian changed the name of Iudaea province to Syria Palaestina and Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina in an attempt to erase the historical ties of the Jewish people to the region.[6] In addition, after 70, Jews and Jewish Proselytes were only allowed to practice their religion if they paid the Jewish tax, and after 135 were barred from Jerusalem except for the day of Tisha B'Av. The Roman Empire adopted Christianity as its state religion with the Edict of Thessalonica on 27 February 380.

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_fr...

From the onset of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries. Some place the emigration peak to a slightly earlier time window of 1944 to 1964, when some 700,000 Jews moved to Israel from Arab countries and were dispossessed of nearly their entire property.[2] 260,000 Jews from Arab countries had immigrated to Israel between 1948 and 1951 and amounted for 56% of the total immigration to the newly founded State of Israel.[3] 600,000 Jews from Arab and Muslim countries had reached Israel by 1972.[4][5][6] By the Yom Kippur War of 1973, most of the Jewish communities throughout the Arab World, as well as Pakistan and Afghanistan, were practically non-existent.

New Genetic Study Reportedly Proves Khazar Ancestry For Ashkenazi Jews
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...

“We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaised Khazars, Greco-Roman Jews, Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans. Their population structure was formed in the Caucasus and the banks of the Volga, with roots stretching to Canaan and the banks of the Jordan,” Elhaik claims.

It's you who lie to weak minds.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Anonymous Proxy

#123347 Mar 20, 2014
I need an injection of Hebrew pecker snot.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123348 Mar 20, 2014
Jizzy wrote:
I'm spunk drunk.
[
Asylum Escapee wrote:
I need an injection of Hebrew pecker snot.
That's the last thing you need,

Ask for a lethal injection upon your next visit here:
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123360 Mar 20, 2014
Effeminate Hillie Billie wrote:
I like wear a dress and rim Jewish sailors.
Sukkker wrote:
All that I would like to do is to sukkk on Jewish pee pee. Is that wrong?
Face splooger wrote:
I like it when men splooge in my face. I rub it in all over. It heard it is good for my complexion.
Once again, these are your problems. what makes you think that anyone here gives a toss?

Go and explain it to those who can help you:
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#123363 Mar 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="a.ss Snake Blower"]In my home town they call me the Snake Handler. I can suck the chrome off the trailer hitch.
I can blow a man with another man's rod in my a.ss.[/QUOTE]
Happy rimmer wrote:
It make me happy to rim job the Jewish soldier.
Pretty sure you're in the wrong forum for Jewish soldiers to rim. Try here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel

Do you speak French seeing as you're now posting from there, stateless fruitcake?
Gray

United States

#123368 Mar 21, 2014
In my home town they call me the Snake Handler. I can suck the chrome off the trailer hitch.
I can blow a man with another man's rod in my a.ss.
Me too!
petesake

United States

#123369 Mar 21, 2014
In my home town they call me the Snake Handler. I can suck the chrome off the trailer hitch.
I can blow a man with another man's rod in my a.ss.
Me three!
courteous schizophobe

Plymouth, NH

#123370 Mar 21, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you evasive?
am/are i/we?

told you b4 goobah there's only me, can't help your feebish insecurities now can i

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min PadMark 701,635
Are internet brides legit? 5 min desperateguy21 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min African Lion 80,288
Do Thai men and Thai ladies speak English well? 34 min princeton11 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 47 min Tony 6,871
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Prince of Darkness 448,409
Chubby gay horny 2 hr Teddybear 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Prince of Darkness 995,790