Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#122976 Mar 19, 2014
[QUOTE who=" -USAs-#1 Hillie Billie"]<quoted text>LMAO![/QUOTE]

Keep it short, Granny, no more than 1 word.

Why?

You aren't intelligent enough to be flapping your dck-suckers at Flapper Faith,(Louise Brooks exemplified the flapper. Flappers challenged traditional gender roles, had boyish hair cuts and androgynous figures.)

ROFLMAO!!!!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122977 Mar 19, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
but first... dear your perverted lord, wipe petescum and his filthy relatives from the planet first... The UK will revel in your FINALLY DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR SOCIETY.....
Thank you petesh!ts useless lord.... Oh and dear his filthy lord master of creation... your the best scum maker in the land... you worthless pr ik....
oh and Go IDF, his dear lord... you know YOUR CHOSEN, unlike islamic scum, like petesh!t....
My man. WTF. They are getting a dose of their own medicine. I mean, besides the clap. Nice to see ya!! That Port Jeff Mutt is babbling to himself, as usual, and that "we" is rather trite. The boat captains won't give him work because he whacked off in the squid. Drank from the chum bucket. Thought it was a c um bucket. He has no place to go. The YMCA demanded he bring his own rubber sheets. He's a mess. Even Putzsack from Lickerpool is afraid of him. Justifiably so, because every time HE goes outside, somebody kicks his feminine asz. Sad.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122979 Mar 19, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text> you mean REJOINED... my spirit has never left... just ask the cool people here... you know.... the Jews....
http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/le...
Mazel Bitches..... Lenny Kravitz
Lenny Kravitz. One of my favorite... uh... Jews ... I think.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#122980 Mar 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You have to respect Mr. Sharon for cleaning up those stinking, disease ridden camps at Sabra and Shitila. Those people live like fckng animals.
Flapper Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did it mention why scrawny, limp-dck f/aggits like you never get p**sy?
Faith wrote:
Does this little c*nt really think he's insulting me? Jesus! What a fckng douchebag.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I get it. You wear panties and women's clothes. Whatever floats your boat, Miss. Now get lost, p**sy. You are boring the fck out of us. Gypsy f/aggit.
Gender roles

To a degree, context influences which gender role is most adaptive. In close relationships, a feminine or androgynous gender role may be more desirable because of the expressive nature of close relationships. However, a masculine or androgynous gender role may be more desirable in academic and work settings because of the demands for action and assertiveness.

One study found that masculine and androgynous individuals had higher expectations for being able to control the outcomes of their academic efforts than feminine or undifferentiated individuals
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122981 Mar 19, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it short, Granny, no more than 1 word.
Why?
You aren't intelligent enough to be flapping your dck-suckers at Flapper Faith,(Louise Brooks exemplified the flapper. Flappers challenged traditional gender roles, had boyish hair cuts and androgynous figures.)
ROFLMAO!!!!
What's the matter, p**sy? Can't write your own material? LOL!

Punk bittch.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122982 Mar 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>My man. WTF. They are getting a dose of their own medicine. I mean, besides the clap. Nice to see ya!! That Port Jeff Mutt is babbling to himself, as usual, and that "we" is rather trite. The boat captains won't give him work because he whacked off in the squid. Drank from the chum bucket. Thought it was a c um bucket. He has no place to go. The YMCA demanded he bring his own rubber sheets. He's a mess. Even Putzsack from Lickerpool is afraid of him. Justifiably so, because every time HE goes outside, somebody kicks his feminine asz. Sad.
Izzy. Alright. We decided we're going to trash this thread. You in?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122983 Mar 19, 2014
I think I only played this once or twice today...

Americans want to show our solidarity with our Israeli allies.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122984 Mar 19, 2014
We need to get some Jews over here to spice up this conversation.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#122986 Mar 19, 2014
Flapper Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, p**sy? Can't write your own material? LOL!
Punk bittch.
Why bother when Jo is such a good writer.

Traits

Androgynous traits are those that either have no gender value or have some aspects generally attributed to the opposite gender. Physical androgyny (compare intersex), which concerns physical traits, is distinct from behavioral androgyny, which concerns personal and social anomalies in gender, and is also distinct from psychological androgyny, which is a matter of gender identity.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122987 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gender roles
To a degree, context influences which gender role is most adaptive. In close relationships, a feminine or androgynous gender role may be more desirable because of the expressive nature of close relationships. However, a masculine or androgynous gender role may be more desirable in academic and work settings because of the demands for action and assertiveness.
One study found that masculine and androgynous individuals had higher expectations for being able to control the outcomes of their academic efforts than feminine or undifferentiated individuals
Look everyone! I have a stalker! LOL!

LOL!

Punk bittch.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122988 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gender roles
In other words, I'd bitch slap you into next week, eh, p**sy?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122989 Mar 19, 2014
Hillbilly Buttplug keeps repeating the same copy and paste bullsht over and over. He's got nothing. LOL!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#122991 Mar 19, 2014
Flapper Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Izzy. Alright. We decided we're going to trash this thread. You in?
We?

Miss Piggy's Dream Team - The Flappers. LMAO

Traits

To say that a culture or relationship is androgynous is to say that it lacks rigid gender roles and that the people involved display characteristics or partake in activities traditionally associated with the other sex.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122993 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Why bother when Jo is such a good writer.
Traits
Androgynous traits are those that either have no gender value or have some aspects generally attributed to the opposite gender. Physical androgyny (compare intersex), which concerns physical traits, is distinct from behavioral androgyny, which concerns personal and social anomalies in gender, and is also distinct from psychological androgyny, which is a matter of gender identity.
Blah blah blah...
Nothing. You're a punk bittch.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122995 Mar 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>My man. WTF. They are getting a dose of their own medicine. I mean, besides the clap. Nice to see ya!! That Port Jeff Mutt is babbling to himself, as usual, and that "we" is rather trite. The boat captains won't give him work because he whacked off in the squid. Drank from the chum bucket. Thought it was a c um bucket. He has no place to go. The YMCA demanded he bring his own rubber sheets. He's a mess. Even Putzsack from Lickerpool is afraid of him. Justifiably so, because every time HE goes outside, somebody kicks his feminine asz. Sad.
I love that "we" and "us" bullsht. What a fckng tool!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#122996 Mar 19, 2014
Flapper Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Look everyone! I have a stalker! LOL!
LOL!
Punk bittch.

<quoted text>In other words, I'd bitch slap you into next week, eh, p**sy?

Hillbilly Buttplug keeps repeating the same copy and paste bullsht over and over. He's got nothing. LOL!
The term "androgynous" is often used to refer to a person whose look or build make determining their gender difficult, but is generally not used to describe actual intersexuality, transgender or two-spirit people. Occasionally, people who do not actually define themselves as androgynes adapt their physical appearance to look androgynous.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122997 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
We?
Miss Piggy's Dream Team - The Flappers. LMAO
Traits
To say that a culture or relationship is androgynous is to say that it lacks rigid gender roles and that the people involved display characteristics or partake in activities traditionally associated with the other sex.
You are repeating yourself. What's the matter p**sy? Cat got your tongue? LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122998 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
The term "androgynous" is often used to refer to a person whose look or build make determining their gender difficult, but is generally not used to describe actual intersexuality, transgender or two-spirit people. Occasionally, people who do not actually define themselves as androgynes adapt their physical appearance to look androgynous.
Blah blah blah.

I'm fckng this sht-hole thread into the ground, punk.

LOL!

PSYCHE!

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122999 Mar 19, 2014
I have this nit wit typing the same stupid sht over and over and over. Look at him! LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123000 Mar 19, 2014
Bobby Sue:

I want you to change your handle to "Faith's Bitch".

You got that, p**sy?

And from now on, you pee sitting down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tellthetruth 992,339
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 53,095
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 48 min Doctor REALITY 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Phooey 693,483
Savannah Brinson James: I'm really happy 4 U 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy Pipek 446,005
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,481
More from around the web