Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122873 Mar 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>I'd give faith a mustache ride just like you'd give Grey. Different strokes, Pussack
You're at the bottom of the 'comedy barrell' Ratty ... make you feel good ... such dire attempts at humor? Maybe a fortnight in a cage with Ratslayer burning candels close by will teach you to hold your Jew snout form squealing.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122874 Mar 19, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching your mind deteriorate is amusing, Lucifer.
Poor Ratty!

Found deleting truth a little too much.... above your pay scale, eh vermin? Piss you off Ratty? You sound very pissed, Minion D' Lucifer.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122876 Mar 19, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Now they are fighting five years old boys...and threatening them with rape. I know that is what they enjoy doing to little boys , but there are limits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uz8_qzdDdMaXX#t=1450=
They're Lucifer's spawn, orion. You think of the most evil act in the world and it'll pass their evil 'minds.' That will include raping and murdering little boys. Ratty can tell you more, he was obsessed with little boys for quite a while until we managed to help him of his addiction.BTW. Some will carry out their evil ponderings. Ukraine, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq .... and more. All the work of Lucifer's minion Jews who we've foolishly allowed into power in many western nations now so many ZOGs...... but .... securing and procuring western white soldiers to carry out the ridiculous mayhem and murder and nation destruction.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#122877 Mar 19, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Your father on the other hand is not even a man, he is a double adaptor. I do not know from which side you came out? LOL
Welcome back, fellow Ratslayer

“The Proportionality Of A 33-To-1 Casualty Ratio”
NOVEMBER 2012
http://www.lobelog.com/the-proportionality-of...
EXCERPT The 33-to-one ratio of Palestinian to Israeli deaths in the past week means that Israel’s most staunch defenders, both in Israel and abroad, accept the disproportionate loss of life as an acceptable, if not wholly necessary, cost.”CONTINUED

Did somebody howl "holy-co$t"
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122878 Mar 19, 2014
western white soldiers and African American soldiers ...
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122879 Mar 19, 2014
from squealing

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#122880 Mar 19, 2014
pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ratty!
Found deleting truth a little .
It appears you're in the middle of a mood swing, aren't you, Lucifer? the weekend approaches. Are you prepard?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#122881 Mar 19, 2014
*prepared
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122882 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratslayersarmy.com
Try this one Ratty. It'll be the best click you ever laid your paw on.
I don't click on links from scumbag troll f/aggits.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122883 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
They're Lucifer's spawn, orion. You think of the most evil act in the world and it'll pass their evil 'minds.' That will include raping and murdering little boys. Ratty can tell you more, he was obsessed with little boys for quite a while until we managed to help him of his addiction.BTW. Some will carry out their evil ponderings. Ukraine, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq .... and more. All the work of Lucifer's minion Jews who we've foolishly allowed into power in many western nations now so many ZOGs...... but .... securing and procuring western white soldiers to carry out the ridiculous mayhem and murder and nation destruction.
What branch of service were you in again... Oh that's right. None.

P**sy.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122885 Mar 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't click on links from scumbag o f/aggits.
It's for your own and the community's good Ratty. Come on now, be a good little vermin and click the link below:

RattyCureYourHate.com
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122886 Mar 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What branch of service we you in again... Oh that's right. None.
P**sy.
I never pretend to be a military man Ratty, I leave that to Gray and Wayne and others. You, however sound like a p**sy when you 'talk big' and it's quite embarrassing to witness. Harassing children with your firearms in the west bank is about the summation of your level of 'service' eh, Ratty?
David beckham

Middlesbrough, UK

#122892 Mar 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't got a clue what you are talking about. I thought fluffer was USA-I, and I certainly don't know who the monkey from Hereford is
LOLOL And you'll never know....queerboy..!!
David beckham

Middlesbrough, UK

#122893 Mar 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I don't deal with trolls like you. LMAO
Shut it you stinking paedophile ..

Sick fck pretending to be a woman.. That is low, really low..!
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#122894 Mar 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to suggest that Israel doesn't fit into that category of being a basket case? LOL
No, I only suggested that the only countries that don't recognize israel are extremely repressive ~basket cases..like most of the people that don't accept Israel.

Why do you suppose that is Sheilaa?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122895 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I never pretend to be a military man Ratty, I leave that to Gray and Wayne and others. You, however sound like a p**sy when you 'talk big' and it's quite embarrassing to witness. Harassing children with your firearms in the west bank is about the summation of your level of 'service' eh, Ratty?
I live in Michigan, Fck-stck. I haven't been to the West Bank since the late 80's.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#122896 Mar 19, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your numerous posting handles.
Let's see 's europhobe'
courteous europhobe occaisionally democratic europhobe

and every once and a while when anal retentives are around

F Grammar...
what else would you like to know schizo
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122898 Mar 19, 2014
Gray Polly wrote:
” CuNTINUED Bwaaaaack! Where's my cracker? I'll scratch your eyes out, Meany!
For such a professed educated you do very little reading, except you own posts, Old Man. Doesn't work as an aphrodisiac anymore Prunesack. It's as useless as those cataract ridden eyes. Let me re-phrase.
IF I was an IDF Soldier and one of you scurvy bearded rug praying animals, hit me in the head with a rock, I'd shoot to kill. That includes his family members they traditionally hide behind to carry out their cowardly attacks.
Myself, I own a WW !! Browning pistol, manufactured in Belgium, restored to excellent working condition. Dad took off a dead German Officer as a souvenir. Probably one of your Uncles, maybe your Father. You're old enough. Wouldn't that be something? You and me joined together by a piece of hardware? The clip holds 13 bullets and I always keep one in the chamber. I'm worried about shooting it a lot because when your relatives occupied Belgium, the factory workers sabotaged thousands of guns so they would explode upon German use. The serial numbers and records were destroyed by your relatives because they hated paper and any proof that they were there, killing people. Pop gave it to me before he passed. I promised to pass it on to my son, along with its rich history. I even have the original holster that your relative wore. Pop said he had to grab it fast off the top of the pile because they were going like hotcakes. Oh, the pile contained Germans, but they were only good for a swift kick in the head. Wanna see it, Tough Guy? You let me know.
Tommy robinson

Middlesbrough, UK

#122899 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of Creation has been attacked to almost death, Woody. We can 'thank' heathen Jews for that. It's important do not hesitate to praise the Lord God, Great Master of Creation ... for the best thing is ... he is with us .... we should acknowledge him and allow the Jew media to scream its lies regardless... they have their own freemason god Lucifer who gives them control over earthly matters.
Dirty cuntfaced knob, go lick your dads bum, hole..!!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122908 Mar 19, 2014
IhaveAboneToPickWithYou wrote:
<quoted text> Cryptorchidism (derived from the Greek &#954;&#961;&#965; &#960;&#964;&#972; &#962;, kryptos, meaning hidden and &#961;&#967;&#953; &#962;, orchis, meaning testicle) is the absence of one or both testes from the scrotum. It is a common birth defect regarding male genitalia. In unique cases, cryptorchidism can develop later in life, often as late as young adulthood. About 3% of full-term and 30% of premature infant boys are born with at least one undescended testis. However, about 80% of cryptorchid testes descend by the first year of life (the majority within three months), making the true incidence of cryptorchidism around 1% overall. Cryptorchidism is distinct from monorchism the condition of having only one testicle.
A testis absent from the normal scrotal position can be:
1. found anywhere along the "path of descent" from high in the posterior (retroperitoneal) abdomen, just below the kidney, to the inguinal ring; 2. found in the inguinal canal; 3. ectopic, that is, found to have "wandered" from that path, usually outside the inguinal canal and sometimes even under the skin of the thigh, the perineum, the opposite scrotum, or the femoral canal; 4. found to be undeveloped (hypoplastic) or severely abnormal (dysgenetic); 5. found to have vanished (also see anorchia). About two thirds of cases without other abnormalities are unilateral; one third involve both testes. In 90% of cases an undescended testis can be felt in the inguinal canal; in a minority the testis or testes are in the abdomen or nonexistent (truly "hidden").
Undescended testes are associated with reduced fertility, increased risk of testicular germ cell tumors and psychological problems when the boy is grown. Undescended testes are also more susceptible to testicular torsion and infarction and inguinal hernias. "Usually the testicle will descend into the scrotum without any intervention during the first year of life",[1] but to reduce these risks, undescended testes can be brought into the scrotum in infancy by a surgical procedure called an orchiopexy.
Although cryptorchidism nearly always refers to congenital absence or maldescent, a testis observed in the scrotum in early infancy can occasionally "reascend" (move back up) into the inguinal canal. A testis which can readily move or be moved between the scrotum and canal is referred to as retractile.
How's USA_1 today AKA as An NFL Fan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 687,441
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Trump is a joke 31,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Here For Now 619,795
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min doltbuster 987,443
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web