Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121923 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122818 Mar 19, 2014
Petey? Oh Petey? Are still up, little sissy?

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122819 Mar 19, 2014
OK. That's enough... until the next post on my thread....

Then I'll be back.

And I'll keep coming.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122820 Mar 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
Bobby Sue, is one of those f/aggits that spends his whole day M-F ing The USA and Israel because his worthless and pathetic life didn't pan out.
LOL!
L-O-S-E-R!
LOL!
True dat. When the Port Jeff Mutt isn't allowed on charters to clean chum buckets and the toilets, it's enough to make a bum cry. He thought a chum bucket was a c um bucket and whacked off over the bait. Sad indeed.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122821 Mar 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Does his Mom count?
For him and her it sure does.

I love me my Zio-Geeses.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122822 Mar 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
Petey? Oh Petey? Are still up, little sissy?
LOL!
I think he got beat up again. That wig and skirt doesn't disguise that limp and humped back. I warned him.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122823 Mar 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You have never been with a woman in your life, little dork.
Faith is a man and not a woman.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122826 Mar 19, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the fck off my thread, Fck-eyes.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122830 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do certain Jews always laugh at violence? Is that another reason why the world despises you? You do yourself no favors here as anti-Jew hate spreads across the world, maybe you need people to hate you?
Shut the fck up.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122831 Mar 19, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is a man and not a woman. Your father is a woman and not a man. MN people are normal and you are not. You appear to be showing signs of severe in-breeding. Play the banjo?

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122832 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do certain Jews always laugh at violence? Is that another reason why the world despises you? You do yourself no favors here as anti-Jew hate spreads across the world, maybe you need people to hate you?
I would sell or buy tickets to watch you get that scrawny asz kicked down the block. Nothing personal. Just business. Most people detest weakness almost as much as stupidity. Greta seller
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122833 Mar 19, 2014
great
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122834 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
For the ake of the people around you please try:
lastminuteexorcism.com
Yeah right. Like I'm going to open links from a dckless scumbag like you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122835 Mar 19, 2014
How long do we have to listen to this bullsht about that fckng airplane? Does this really concern America?

Isn't there any car chases going on in LA?

What's Lindsay Lohan up to?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122838 Mar 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
How long do we have to listen to this bullsht about that fckng airplane? Does this really concern America?
Isn't there any car chases going on in LA?
What's Lindsay Lohan up to?
Don't you find it fascinating that something that big could fly at 500FT to avoid radar? Minimum bailout altitude is 1000 FT. This pilot was either very good or it was on a long glide path to Allah. I think the big concern is that this may have been a practice run for something bigger. The simulator that the pilot had in his home has had data deleted. Oh, the plot thickens. Get with it girl. LOL Look at it this way. If it was a Tel Aviv flight, nobody would be looking for it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122842 Mar 19, 2014
"Professional writer"?

LOL!

Semi-literate little bttch is more like it.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#122843 Mar 19, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Probably shortly after they fired a rocket into Israel, as discussed here yesterday or the day before.
There is no other state that either has or needs the most effective propaganda Industry in the world.

Grossly exaggerating the “Hamas Rocket threat” is a priime example of the tormentor playing the victim.

Israel’s own Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).
states:

“Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.”

Israel’s Propaganda Masters include deaths by other means that occurred DURING a Rocket attack.

For Example:

“ every year listed, the IDF’s rocket fatalities number is higher than what has been established.
Jewish Israeli taxi driver was strangled to death by three Palestinians as revenge for the IDF killing of a relative. Outside of that, a 16-year old boy in the Bat Ayin settlement was killed by a lone Palestinian with an axe,”

IDF just decided to bump the number of “Rocket Deaths” because gullible dupes chose to believe only IDF.

Another IDF Lie is that:“rocket attacks are “designed to maximize civilian casualties.”

For example:

“And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar
This disputes the clichéd notion that rocket attacks are “designed to maximize civilian casualties.” Indeed, with such a low fatality rate and with the characteristic imprecision of the weapons, they cannot be expected to inflict a fatality most of the time.”

Both Operation “Cast Lead” and “Pillar of Cloud” were long planned and specifically planned to Exterminate as many Palestinian civilians as possible. A year prior to both deliberate massacres, not one Israeli was killed by “Raining Hamas Rockets”

More Israelis die going about the business of fabricating, marketing and disseminating lies about “Raining Hamas Rockets” than die FROM this desperate means of retaliating for a stated plan of Genocide.

You refused to answer what you would do if faced with deliberate Genocide, why, then do you parrot a debunked excuse for Executing that Genocide?

“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-...

source Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

EXCERPTS “To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.
However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.” CONTINUED

That number is a whopping 26!

Please respond
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#122844 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Lindsay would walk for miles, Ratty: to get away from you.
Sorry to interrupt your spirited Ratslapping but the following is from Israeli sources and does an excellent job of debunking the myth of the "Raining Hamas Rockets"

The Whole article is well worth reading

“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-...

source Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

EXCERPTS “To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.
However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.” CONTINUED

Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.

Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.
------
Operation Cast Lead (December 27, 2008–January 18, 2009) and Operation Pillar of Cloud:
more than one out of every four deaths occurred during these two operations, which were ostensibly designed to deter rocket attacks.

For the entire duration of the 2008 Hamas–Israel cease-fire—even after Israel had broken the cease-fire on Nov. 4—not a single person was killed by rocket or mortar fire into Israel.

“And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar
This disputes the clichéd notion that rocket attacks are “designed to maximize civilian casualties.” Indeed, with such a low fatality rate and with the characteristic imprecision of the weapons, they cannot be expected to inflict a fatality most of the time.

every year listed, the IDF’s rocket fatalities number is higher than what has been established.
Jewish Israeli taxi driver was strangled to death by three Palestinians as revenge for the IDF killing of a relative. Outside of that, a 16-year old boy in the Bat Ayin settlement was killed by a lone Palestinian with an axe,

We can add to the embarrassment by referring to a page about “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel” on the website of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which reproduces both the IDF bar chart and rocket numbers as reported by ITIC—contradictory information, presented together in a single page by the Israeli government, in order to explain “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel.” CONTINUED

Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).
cowardly moonfaces sonata

Selden, NY

#122845 Mar 19, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

True dat. When the Port Jeff Mutt isn't allowed on charters to clean chum buckets and the toilets, it's enough to make a bum cry. He thought a chum bucket was a c um bucket and whacked off over the bait. Sad indeed.
`

`

`

Brillliant posting comment..

so now you and 'faith' have bonded here on this site of blaming isael for the growing pig population in israel, what more can this site expect from you two lowlife used scubags";;;

i got an idea, lets shove two giant canadian geese up you two dirty curly tail talmudic demonized arses, and lets listen to them those geese honking yiddish to Adolf Hitlers song-fest of the Mozart noon face goose step 88 sonata!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122846 Mar 19, 2014
cowardly moonfaces sonata wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
so now you and 'faith' have bonded here on this site of blaming isael for the growing pig population in israel, what more can this site expect from you two lowlife used scubags";;;
i got an idea, lets shove two giant canadian geese up you two dirty curly tail talmudic demonized arses, and lets listen to them those geese honking yiddish to Adolf Hitlers song-fest of the Mozart noon face goose step 88 sonata!
Go fck yourself, Nancy.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122848 Mar 19, 2014
cowardly moonfaces sonata wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Port Jeff Mutt's skin tone went bright red and the veins in that shiny forehead were ready to pop. His jugular vein was the size of a New York pretzel and he reeked of urine and feces. The wet circle extended from those scabby knees to the top of his torn grimy undershirt. Hate to see the other side. As he laid on the floor screaming and kicking those dirty feet, on could only feel sorry for his plight. Those gyrations were resulting in the Mutt's butt cheeks painting his filthy floor in a strange brown mosaic-pastel pattern. I exited and quickly closed the door on his trailer, as the sky darkened due to a monsoon of flies. Let's pray they don't get in and devour him. Not to worry, he'll return because the flies have to sh!t, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aerobatty 118,776
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min okimar 2,246
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Buck Crick 445,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Anthony MN 678,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
____ 1-WORLD 'mark' -- IN PLAIN VIEW ____ 4 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 1
News Trump budget shows tiny surplus in 10 years, wi... 4 hr discocrisco 1
More from around the web