Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122723 Mar 18, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
Someone must be nursing and unholy antagonism towards us.
:-
Someone must be nursing an unholy antagonism towards us.
Jerk-off, what are you going to do about it?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122724 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Hello Sheilaa
Talking of democracy you’ll love this.
Remember Fluffer the ID thief, you know the troll about whom you asked what you have to thank us for , well we were looking back on posts at that time and you won't believe this but all our posts have been deleted. Very odd and disturbing don't you think?
We don't really care since we'd already made our points but what's even more fascinating is that the ID Burglars posts survive. Like those from the monkey from Hertford, UK and the Fluffer's from Lyman, WA .
Hilarious, don't you reckon?
You're an old hand at topix, can you explain this discriminate culling that rewards ID Thieving (there must be a technical word for this) and penalizes the original genuine poster. Is this official topix policy?
Suppose the other point to make is as to who would be responsible for reporting our posts to have them removed as it would seem highly irregular for the mods to remove them without being alerted to them.
Wonder whose feathers we ruffled?
It must suck to be as big of a coward as you are, you spineless little weasel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122725 Mar 18, 2014
israel reaping it s evils wrote:
`
Love and allegiance to God's Righteousness and Holiness/.is our Creed......
`
`
`
Loving Divine Grand Creator...
Help us to see your light and way...
Help us to stand tall and bold against Satan's sin-agog of convert, who are sworn and dedicated evil doers,
Help us become your devoted soldiers in your time of wrathful Justice..
Let us bow down and repent and to understand why these tribal occultists must be put into the Lake of Fire and final solution of being "no more." ...anen
`
`
You? Talking about God?

What kind of life do you have, you fckng queer? You do this sht all day every day. Your hatred of the Jews dominates your entire life. You are a sick minded little twerp. You have no woman, no friends, no money and no life.

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122726 Mar 18, 2014
You fck with my thread. I fck with your thread.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122728 Mar 18, 2014
Where's that little p**sy bittch petey?

He's almost as bad as the queen of cummmdrinking, Bobby sue.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122730 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
So after all this accusing us of being the Port Jeff Mutt, it turns out to be you after all.
Somewhat hypocritical and deranged, don't you think, peasant?
You fckng simp. If you are wondering where your dip-sht comments went, ask Shilla. She's the only one around here that does that. I don't give a sht. I want you to make an assshhoole of yourself.

And I don't use proxies, I want you to know it's me. Proxies are for p**sies, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122731 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
So after all this accusing us of being the Port Jeff Mutt, it turns out to be you after all.
Somewhat hypocritical and deranged, don't you think, peasant?
Who's "us", sissy?

Wipe the jizz off your mouth, you fckng pig.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122732 Mar 18, 2014
Every time you troll my thread, I will be here.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122737 Mar 18, 2014
You are so fck'd up.

Yes. everyone on topix except you is me. I am Sheilaa, I am Joe DeCaro, I am Born in the USA.

My name is Legion, for We are many.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122739 Mar 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO. Why is lying so natural for you especially about scripture? You can't prove your claim but can't admit it. That's just sad.
I never said it is the Palestinians fault for anything minion.
Excuse 1. <USA-Born quoted text>One reason for the deterioration in Gaza is that no desalination plant has been built there. Due to political circumstances, there is suitable infrastructure in Gaza — energy facilities, in particular — for the establishment of such a plant.
A: Who is it that gives permission for the desalination plant to be built? How long has the application been in the hands of Israel and why is it taking so long to be approved?

In relation to energy,there is ONE plant for the whole of Gaza's energy which due to Israel closing the border crossings down, was denied delivery of fuel that was required to run it. The people were reduced to either no or reduced electricity for a period of three days. This included the hospitals.

EXCUSE 2. <USA-Born quoted text> While Israel has made great advances, the Palestinian water sector has stayed rather paralyzed. The Palestinian water system remains failing. Wastewater reuse is uncommon and traditionally, there is still reluctance about wastewater reuse.

A; Why has it been paralyzed?? Who is responsible for issuing the construction permits? Why does Israel keep destroying the current wells and demolishing new ones that are built without a permit?

The only reluctance that is around is on the part of Israel that thinks that by reducing the water required by the Palestinians to a mere trickle that it will accomplish dispossession by more covert as opposed to overt means. Water is a basic necessity for life and it is this very thing that Israel is denying the Palestinians. They have control of 90% of the available water which belonged to the Palestinians and are denying them their rightful share
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122740 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Your thread?
Did you start it, then you must be Joe DeCaro (one of your many registered aliases, no doubt) whose Headline BTW is:
... truth will out.
No really Miss Piggy are you, but Mr Piggy.
Fck you, punk. You post on my thread, I'll post twenty on this jerk-off thread.
And I'll get my whole gang over here fckng this place up 24/7. You Nazi c-suckers wont get a word in edgewise.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122741 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
... truth has outed.
Right. It has outed you as a delusional little jerk-off, jerk-off.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#122742 Mar 18, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Probably shortly after they fired a rocket into Israel, as discussed here yesterday or the day before.
More Israeli's have died from flying, Elvis- sharks than Resistance Rockets:

“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-...

source Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

EXCERPTS "Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.

Operation Cast Lead (December 27, 2008–January 18, 2009) and Operation Pillar of Cloud:
more than one out of every four deaths occurred during these two operations, which were ostensibly designed to deter rocket attacks.

For the entire duration of the 2008 Hamas–Israel cease-fire—even after Israel had broken the cease-fire on Nov. 4—not a single person was killed by rocket or mortar fire into Israel.

And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar
This disputes the clichéd notion that rocket attacks are “designed to maximize civilian casualties.” Indeed, with such a low fatality rate and with the characteristic imprecision of the weapons, they cannot be expected to inflict a fatality most of the time.

Every year listed, the IDF’s rocket fatalities number is higher than what has been established.(BY ITIC)
Jewish Israeli taxi driver was strangled to death by three Palestinians as revenge for the IDF killing of a relative. Outside of that, a 16-year old boy in the Bat Ayin settlement was killed by a lone Palestinian with an axe,

We can add to the embarrassment by referring to a page about “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel” on the website of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which reproduces both the IDF bar chart and rocket numbers as reported by ITIC—contradictory information, presented together in a single page by the Israeli government, in order to explain “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel.” CONTINUED

------

Details later on another Massive Zionist Propaganda Fraud
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#122743 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You're the expert,
Throw some ideas and suggestions our way.
Go Away!

Location hidden

#122744 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Hello Sheilaa
Talking of democracy you’ll love this.
Remember Fluffer the ID thief, you know the troll about whom you asked what you have to thank us for , well we were looking back on posts at that time and you won't believe this but all our posts have been deleted. Very odd and disturbing don't you think?
We don't really care since we'd already made our points but what's even more fascinating is that the ID Burglars posts survive. Like those from the monkey from Hertford, UK and the Fluffer's from Lyman, WA .
Hilarious, don't you reckon?
You're an old hand at topix, can you explain this discriminate culling that rewards ID Thieving (there must be a technical word for this) and penalizes the original genuine poster. Is this official topix policy?
Suppose the other point to make is as to who would be responsible for reporting our posts to have them removed as it would seem highly irregular for the mods to remove them without being alerted to them.
Wonder whose feathers we ruffled?
I haven't got a clue what you are talking about. I thought fluffer was USA-I, and I certainly don't know who the monkey from Hereford is

Location hidden

#122745 Mar 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck you, punk. You post on my thread, I'll post twenty on this jerk-off thread.
And I'll get my whole gang over here fckng this place up 24/7. You Nazi c-suckers wont get a word in edgewise.
Then I for one will move onto the Islam thread permanently and start posting on Israel so take your pick
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122746 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I for one will move onto the Islam thread permanently and start posting on Israel so take your pick
So you are admitting you are Hillbilly Boganed. and you are a troll.

That's the deal. If my thread gets trolled then this thread gets trolled.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122747 Mar 18, 2014
Your move

Location hidden

#122748 Mar 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So you are admitting you are Hillbilly Boganed. and you are a troll.

No I am not Hillbilly Boganed and how can we both post at the same time when I am always registered? don't care where you troll I am happy to reciprocate the favour

Location hidden

#122749 Mar 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So you are admitting you are Hillbilly Boganed. and you are a troll.

BTW I don't deal with trolls like you. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 573,465
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Rick in Kansas 97,836
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Tide with Beach 808,342
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... 27 min Pinkbrowning 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min To Skunk BT42 608,066
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 44 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 33,174
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 1 hr miguel 33
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 268,741
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 13 hr same 199
More from around the web