Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122695 Mar 18, 2014
to have
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#122696 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still seeking some more attention? Awww poor baby, any attention will do I suppose even negative attention. BTW do your own homework or ask your local rabbi and he'll give you the drum on those scriptures. I'm not going to make it easy for you.You claim to know the scriptures and its obvious you don't or you wouldn't have to ask me. LOL
ROTFLMAO. Trying to twist it shows your desperation to look inteligent. Stupid minion.

Pretentious windbag. All I asked for was proof of what you posted. Why should that be so hard?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122697 Mar 18, 2014
This is really worth either listening to or reading

Norman Finkelstein calls professor Alan Dershowitz’s new book on Israel a "hoax"

Democracy Now!

24 September 2003

http://electronicintifada.net/content/norman-...
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122698 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
This is really worth either listening to or reading
Norman Finkelstein calls professor Alan Dershowitz’s new book on Israel a "hoax"
Democracy Now!
24 September 2003
http://electronicintifada.net/content/norman-...
I really like Jew. I am impressed with all he says. The man is a true truther. The world needs a lot more of 'him' though ...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122699 Mar 18, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I was attacked by Jews and free masons in Liverpool Dane-Dyke as innocents in their millions in Gaza, Libya, West Bank, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and many other lands are or have been attacked almost every day over at least the last decade ... by free masons and Jews and their helpers in the form of 'allied soldiers' sent by people like the paid piper Obama who is employed by Jews via AIPAC. You seem to want to conduct a conversation with Sheilaa about me? Why is that you fkd head of immense proportions? You appear to taken over the 'obsessed role' of Ratty, the NFR freak, but then, DYKE, you probably are this jerk-off.
Not that I condone such behavior, but you were probably attacked because you represent everything normal people despise. Drunk midgets with humped backs, long wart covered noses and that sewer stench, asking people for money and flashing young boys. People get mean with abnormal looking freeloaders living outside the normal standards of decency. Not saying it's right. Just deal with it. Keep the shades drawn and stay inside and order in.

Location hidden

#122700 Mar 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO. Trying to twist it shows your desperation to look inteligent. Stupid minion.
Pretentious windbag. All I asked for was proof of what you posted. Why should that be so hard?
I'm not twisting anything. How do you live with all you lies? You're one lazy hag? LMAO
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122702 Mar 18, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Not that I condone such behavior, but you were probably attacked because you represent everything normal people despise. Drunk midgets with humped backs, long wart covered noses a that sewer stench, asking people for money and flashing young boys. People get mean with abnormal looking freeloaders living outside the normal standards of decency. Not saying it's right. Just deal with it. Keep the shades drawn and stay inside and order in.
You seem to be describing yourself. I'm sure there's some psychiatric term for it, Ratty.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#122703 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not twisting anything. How do you live with all you lies? You're one lazy hag? LMAO
LMAO. Still no proof stupid swine. Someone as smart as you say you are, could prove their claims. But not you, never you.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#122704 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly and now tell me when the last Palestinian was killed by an Israeli
Probably shortly after they fired a rocket into Israel, as discussed here yesterday or the day before.

Location hidden

#122705 Mar 18, 2014
*your

Location hidden

#122706 Mar 18, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Probably shortly after they fired a rocket into Israel, as discussed here yesterday or the day before.
What did the missile strike have to do with the judge who was crossing the border or the 15 year old boy who was shot in the back? How are they related, or are you suggesting it was just a revenge attack and that it didn't matter who they killed?

Location hidden

#122708 Mar 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Still no proof stupid swine. Someone as smart as you say you are, could prove their claims. But not you, never you

Like I stated do your own homework. You're just one lazy hag who appears to want a lackey to do the work for you and it ain't going to be me. You are ignorant of the scriptures as can be seen by you not being able to locate them for yourself. LOL

Location hidden

#122709 Mar 18, 2014
IhaveAboneToPickWithYou wrote:
You are a troll a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages on this forum with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Location hidden

#122710 Mar 18, 2014
Alan Dershowitz Retires From Harvard Law School

By Francis Boyle
21 December, 2013
Countercurrents.org

Alan Dershowitz, a prominent advocate for Israel, is retiring from Harvard Law School. Dershowitz Accused of War Crimes - On one issue-the Jewish settlements in the occupied lands-Israel has {already} been found, by an international court, to be in violation of international law. This has caused a firestorm of reaction from Israel, and its apologists, like Harvard's Alan Dershowitz. But, Francis Boyle and a number of other American human rights advocates have taken on Dershowitz on, and are ready to do it again.

The settlements are "clearly illegal and criminal," said Boyle. "All the settlements, as the World Court ruled in the advisory opinion on the [Separation] Wall, all these settlements violate the Fourth Geneva Convention, and a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention is a war crime. All these so-called settlers are committing war crimes, except the children, who are obviously not old enough to formulate a criminal intent.

"Indeed, Alan Dershowitz began attacking the World Court for this ruling and attacking their credibility, and this, that, and the other.

Read more at:

http://www.countercurrents.org/boyle211213.ht...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#122711 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I stated do your own homework. You're just one lazy hag who appears to want a lackey to do the work for you and it ain't going to be me. You are ignorant of the scriptures as can be seen by you not being able to locate them for yourself. LOL
When someone asks you to prove a claim you cannot, you twist, attack, snort, growl. That's all you got.
I'm not the one making false claims about what the scriptures say, you are.
I've done my homework minion and you are a liar.
israel reaping it s evils

Port Jefferson, NY

#122712 Mar 18, 2014
`

Love and allegiance to God's Righteousness and Holiness/.is our Creed......

`

`
`

Loving Divine Grand Creator...

Help us to see your light and way...

Help us to stand tall and bold against Satan's sin-agog of convert, who are sworn and dedicated evil doers,

Help us become your devoted soldiers in your time of wrathful Justice..

Let us bow down and repent and to understand why these tribal occultists must be put into the Lake of Fire and final solution of being "no more." ...anen

`
`

Location hidden

#122713 Mar 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone asks you to prove a claim you cannot, you twist, attack, snort, growl. That's all you got.
I'm not the one making false claims about what the scriptures say, you are.
I've done my homework minion and you are a liar.
I'm still waiting for you to provide links which support your claims that it is the Palestinians own fault that their water infrastructure is paralysed.Try looking in your own backyard and take that big plank out of your own eye. LOL
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#122714 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to provide links which support your claims that it is the Palestinians own fault that their water infrastructure is paralysed.Try looking in your own backyard and take that big plank out of your own eye. LOL
ROTFLMAO. Why is lying so natural for you especially about scripture? You can't prove your claim but can't admit it. That's just sad.

I never said it is the Palestinians fault for anything minion.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#122715 Mar 18, 2014
israel reaping it s evils wrote:
`
Love and allegiance to God's Righteousness and Holiness/.is our Creed......
`
`
`
Loving Divine Grand Creator...
Help us to see your light and way...
Help us to stand tall and bold against Satan's sin-agog of convert, who are sworn and dedicated evil doers,
Help us become your devoted soldiers in your time of wrathful Justice..
Let us bow down and repent and to understand why these tribal occultists must be put into the Lake of Fire and final solution of being "no more." ...anen
`
`
ROTFLMAO. So holy are you. How righteous before your jeezus. Is that how you always pray? You really have no fear of God minion, for now.
ISRAEL IS CURSED

Port Jefferson, NY

#122716 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Alan Dershowitz Retires From Harvard Law School
By Francis Boyle
21 December, 2013
Countercurrents.org
Alan Dershowitz, a prominent advocate for Israel, is retiring from Harvard Law School. Dershowitz Accused of War Crimes - On one issue-the Jewish settlements in the occupied lands-Israel has {already} been found, by an international court, to be in violation of international law. This has caused a firestorm of reaction from Israel, and its apologists, like Harvard's Alan Dershowitz. But, Francis Boyle and a number of other American human rights advocates have taken on Dershowitz on, and are ready to do it again.
The settlements are "clearly illegal and criminal," said Boyle. "All the settlements, as the World Court ruled in the advisory opinion on the [Separation] Wall, all these settlements violate the Fourth Geneva Convention, and a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention is a war crime. All these so-called settlers are committing war crimes, except the children, who are obviously not old enough to formulate a criminal intent.
"Indeed, Alan Dershowitz began attacking the World Court for this ruling and attacking their credibility, and this, that, and the other.
Read more at:
http://www.countercurrents.org/boyle211213.ht...
`

`

Now you're getting it sister!, getting really down and dirty for the real Truth of isreal's jerkowitz revisionary lies...

great find Sheilaa...

Alan Jerkowitz and Billy Kristal were two of a kind and we so glad for the world to see and know that their revised untruthfulness of human History of Palestine and its Palestinian people is a High War Crime, that has forced Jerkowitz into early retirement.

Bless Boyce and the Irish...

btw, all you pro-israel liars are also war crime fugitives that we hope will be tried one day soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Toby 99,260
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 830,312
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 3 min andet1987 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 585,772
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 8 min andet1987 5
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 14 min hpcaban 8
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min Humm 3,936
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Chess Jurist 442,972
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web