Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122748 Mar 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So you are admitting you are Hillbilly Boganed. and you are a troll.
That's the deal. If my thread gets trolled then this thread gets trolled.

No I am not Hillbilly Boganed and how can we both post at the same time when I am always registered? don't care where you troll I am happy to reciprocate the favour

Location hidden

#122749 Mar 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So you are admitting you are Hillbilly Boganed. and you are a troll.
That's the deal. If my thread gets trolled then this thread gets trolled.

BTW I don't deal with trolls like you. LMAO

Location hidden

#122750 Mar 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
Your move
Already have, see you on the Islam forum
Hillie Billie Boganed

France

#122751 Mar 18, 2014
I have suukked so many Jew dcks that I have had to have my stomach pumped
Hillie Billie Boganed

France

#122752 Mar 18, 2014
I love the taste of Hebrew spunk.

Location hidden

#122753 Mar 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
In the words of the Midrash (as expounded by Rashi), the people were adjured not to return collectively to the Land of Israel by the exertion of physical force, nor to "rebel against the nations of the world," nor to "hasten the End." In short, they were required to wait for the heavenly, complete, miraculous, supernatural, and meta-historical redemption that is totally distinct from the realm of human endeavor. This waiting over two millennia manifests the very essence and singularity of the Jewish people, expressing their faith in divine providence, in the assurance of the prophets, and in messianic destiny.

In this understanding, the Jewish people have been removed from the causal laws that govern nature and history and are exclusiively bound by another set of religio-ethical laws within a causal process of reward and punishment, exile and redemption: "Unless the Lord build the house, its builders labor in vain; unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman keeps vigil in vain" (Psalms 127:1).

Accordingly, any Jewish political revival that is not messianic intrinsically represents a denial of divine providence and of the hope of redemption; it is a betrayal of the destiny and uniqueness of Israel. The attempt to hasten the End, to return by physical power to the sphere of political--and certainly military--history is a collective revolt against the kingdom of heaven, an aggressive aspiration to overstep human boundaries into the realm reserved for God--just like the deeds of the generation of the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1 -9). This is an act of the devil, a demonic outburst of unclean forces that may not be corrected. It is ultimately doomed to failure, regardless of human deeds: "The Lord shall rebuke you--the Satan who has chosen Jeru¬salem" (paraphrasing Zechariah 3:2).

In other words, these groups' fierce opposition to the state of Israel is not directed against its secular nature or its laws and mores but, rather, against its very existence, regardless of its nature. In the words of the late Satmar rebbe, Yoel Teitelbaum, "even if the members of the Knesset [Israeli parliament] were righteous and holy, it is a terrible and awful criminal iniquity to seize redemption and rule before the time has come."

Lastly Ezekiel 36: 24-28

‘FOR I WILL take you out from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take out the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and you shall keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be my people and I will be your God.’

I think the Jews know the old testament better than any Christian as they wrote it

Not by the actions of mankind but by the action of God

Location hidden

#122754 Mar 18, 2014
HIS IS JUST ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF ISRAELI DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS

Israel Prevents Worshipers from Entering the Al-Aqsa Mosque To Perform Friday Prayer

Published on Friday, 14 March 2014 13:43

Jerusalem/PNN

Israeli occupation forces on Friday prevented Palestinian men, less than 40 years old, from entering into the al-Aqsa Mosque to perform the Friday prayer.

Israeli police had earlier distributed a statement announcing that men who are less than 40 years old will be banned from entering al-Aqsa Mosque.

Israeli authorities deployed its troops in various cities of Jerusalem, especially in the Old City and in the vicinity of al-Aqsa Mosque and its main entrances.

Thousands of Palestinians from al-Quds (Jerusalem) and the lands occupied in 1948 ('48 territories) performed the Friday Prayers in the streets and roads nearby the al-Aqsa Mosque after they were prevented from entering into the Mosque.

http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/politics/7121 ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122756 Mar 18, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gray Richmond, VA ID THIEF:
Go Away!
Gray, the biggest shill on topix told YOU to go away. Even your own Nazi comrades despise your boring ass.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122758 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
your thread?
whole gang ?
Need we say anymore?
Who's "we", p**sy?

Location hidden

#122762 Mar 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
unbelievable ..you would open a link from Spathis about his books ... hating Israel
But you will not open a link and read anything that makes a case for a lasting peace between Palestinians and Israel
If you don't want to open the link .. you may then search for Dershowitz and his book "The Case for Peace"
He is a law professor at Harvard ... not some little nobody who writes silly "hasbarat" books for the fun of it
Alan Morton Dershowitz (born September 1, 1938) is an American lawyer, jurist, and political commentator. He is a prominent scholar on United States constitutional law and criminal law. He spent most of his career at Harvard Law School where in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He held the Felix Frankfurter professorship there from 1993[1] until his retirement in December 2013.[2]
He is no longer working at Harvard and has been condemned by his contemporaries and peers

"Alan Dershowitz, a prominent advocate for Israel, is retiring from Harvard Law School. Dershowitz Accused of War Crimes - On one issue-the Jewish settlements in the occupied lands-Israel has {already} been found, by an international court, to be in violation of international law. This has caused a firestorm of reaction from Israel, and its apologists, like Harvard's Alan Dershowitz. But, Francis Boyle and a number of other American human rights advocates have taken on Dershowitz on, and are ready to do it again"

"Indeed, Alan Dershowitz began attacking the World Court for this ruling and attacking their credibility, and this, that, and the other."

"Well, Dershowitz is not a trained international lawyer; he's not a trained human rights lawyer. I debated him once, and he sort of gratuitously conceded that I was the expert on these subjects. "But in any event, what Dershowitz was not aware of, was that in the advisory committee proceedings, the American judge, Thomas Buergenthal,{who is a
Holocaust survivor, himself}, joined the ruling-he dissented against a lot of other things by the World Court [International Court of Justice]-but Judge Buergenthal ruled that the settlements violate the Fourth Geneva Convention. And to Judge Buergenthal's credit-I've known him for many years; I have a lot of respect and admiration for him-he made this ruling".

"So, in other words, Dershowitz was attacking the integrity of a Holocaust survivor. But of course, that doesn't surprise me: He attacked [Prof.] Norman Finkelstein's mother; he also attacked Prof. Israel Shahak, one of the leaders of the peace movement in Israel, himself a Holocaust survivor, unfortunately, no longer with us, but a great man"

Read more at:

http://www.countercurrents.org/boyle211213.ht...

http://www.law.illinois.edu/faculty/profile/f...
Check out the credentials of the person criticizing Dershwitz.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122766 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
We are we, need we say more, p**gie?
Get the fck off my thread, bittch.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122767 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Not Hereford, Sheilaa that would make him a cow.
Hertford, the moron you replied to here who then went on to handle poaching:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TG7CBME...
Any idea why our posts would have been deleted while the the fraudsters' still remain?
Can you do anything about it?
LOL! LOL!

Fck you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122768 Mar 18, 2014
Sheilaa's sister just died.

Karma's a bittch.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122770 Mar 18, 2014
Faith New Baltimore, MI
10 min ago
<quoted text>
We are we, need we say more, p**gie?
Get the fck off my thread, bittch.
|
8 min ago
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TG7CBME ...
Any idea why our posts would have been deleted while the the fraudsters' still remain?
LOL! LOL!
Fck you.
8 min ago
Sheilaa's sister just died.
Karma's a bittch.
Go cry instead of continuing to male an a_hole of yourself, pink.
LOL! Fck you, bitch.
Get lost.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122771 Mar 18, 2014
Anyone know how many sht-skin Syrian monkeys have been whacked by their dirty muslim brethren?

I'm selling squares if you guess what the body count is on April 1, you win.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122772 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TG7CBME...
Any idea?? LOL

P**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122774 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Why do you think we call you gutter mouth and Miss Piggie, moronic Shilly mole?
Go Away! and take your filthy Hillie Bille cakehole with you, punk.
Nope. I'm here to stay. And there's nothing you can do about it, punk.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122778 Mar 19, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Never have any dreams of being a 'riter Ratty. As a professional writer, I have to say that BS above is way way beyond crap ..... it is the most inane shit ever seen here posing as prose.
You write like a fckng child.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122782 Mar 19, 2014
Fascists beat people and threaten Jews in Ukraine supported by fascist and Jews in Team Obama. Kinda crazy eh? Crazy ... but not as crazy as the mind of that Dane-dyke bitch.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#122787 Mar 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of the Midrash (as expounded by Rashi), the people were adjured not to return collectively to the Land of Israel by the exertion of physical force, nor to "rebel against the nations of the world," nor to "hasten the End." In short, they were required to wait for the heavenly, complete, miraculous, supernatural, and meta-historical redemption that is totally distinct from the realm of human endeavor. This waiting over two millennia manifests the very essence and singularity of the Jewish people, expressing their faith in divine providence, in the assurance of the prophets, and in messianic destiny.
In this understanding, the Jewish people have been removed from the causal laws that govern nature and history and are exclusiively bound by another set of religio-ethical laws within a causal process of reward and punishment, exile and redemption: "Unless the Lord build the house, its builders labor in vain; unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman keeps vigil in vain" (Psalms 127:1).
Accordingly, any Jewish political revival that is not messianic intrinsically represents a denial of divine providence and of the hope of redemption; it is a betrayal of the destiny and uniqueness of Israel. The attempt to hasten the End, to return by physical power to the sphere of political--and certainly military--history is a collective revolt against the kingdom of heaven, an aggressive aspiration to overstep human boundaries into the realm reserved for God--just like the deeds of the generation of the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1 -9). This is an act of the devil, a demonic outburst of unclean forces that may not be corrected. It is ultimately doomed to failure, regardless of human deeds: "The Lord shall rebuke you--the Satan who has chosen Jeru¬salem" (paraphrasing Zechariah 3:2).
In other words, these groups' fierce opposition to the state of Israel is not directed against its secular nature or its laws and mores but, rather, against its very existence, regardless of its nature. In the words of the late Satmar rebbe, Yoel Teitelbaum, "even if the members of the Knesset [Israeli parliament] were righteous and holy, it is a terrible and awful criminal iniquity to seize redemption and rule before the time has come."
Lastly Ezekiel 36: 24-28
‘FOR I WILL take you out from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take out the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and you shall keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be my people and I will be your God.’
I think the Jews know the old testament better than any Christian as they wrote it
Not by the actions of mankind but by the action of God
No link? Not surprisng. How does this prove your claim minion? Just another cut and paste job from a shady site.

BTW, it's obvious you don't know what the Torah is smartie. Hurrry and look it up, maybe nobody will notice dolt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min PELE78 47,925
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min truth 646,336
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Inspector2 618,611
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr latinobbyloveu 6
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 382
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Voyeur 53,815
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Inspector2 105,576
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr River Tam 971,569
More from around the web