Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
105,081 - 105,100 of 115,444 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

jews in israel r illegal wrote:
`
`
to understand israeli jews is easy, they are illegal aliens that are thieving savages.
They hate Jesus Christ, who was not a jew, but came to earth as everyone's "Exemplar and Comforter"....
What did Jesus Christ teach? Jesus Christ taught Truth, Love, Godly Righteousness and humility..
So why do jews hate Jesus Christ so so much?
Jews hate Jesus Christ because the jew's religion is a cult of convert evil doers, whose religious beliefs teaches, hatefulness, lies and unrighteousness, all that is Satanically produced by the jews' god, who was ordained the original serpent by deeds of untruthfulness's.
Lying swine. Your jeezus makes you hate? You lie about everything including scripture because you are a satanic minion.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
jews in israel r illegal

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

`

`

`

`

If you are a white or colored parent, that is "not"" a pagan heathen or a member to a jewish occultist tribe of evil doers, what are your clear and present dangers and fears as to whom your children bring home to dinner as their fiance or friends?

Would you want your loving child to marry an occultist convert, whose god is Satan/ or be a friend of Satan's chosen people?

Think about this, a deformed unsymmetrical form of useless waste matter, whose big nosed is a sign of their greedy lazy conniving injurious beastly gluttonous piggy ways, sitting a your dinner table saying oink as you say grace....
Ignorer

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

`
`
to understand israeli jews is easy, they are illegal aliens that are thieving savages.
They hate Jesus Christ, who was not a jew, but came to earth as everyone's "Exemplar and Comforter"....
What did Jesus Christ teach? Jesus Christ taught Truth, Love, Godly Righteousness and humility..
Jews hate Jesus Christ because the jew's religion is a cult of convert evil doers, whose religious beliefs teaches, hatefulness, lies and unrighteousness, all that is Satanically produced by the jews' god, who was ordained the original serpent by deeds of untruthfulness's.
Try smelling salts, Mutt.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Dunce Dang, you should get down to the business of Jew Bashing like the other loonies here. Every post you have made, shows a severe vitamin deficiency or a sexually transmitted disease associated with sodomizing MN sheep. You may want to look at a vinegar doosh. Have you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Brute.
Looking at your retorts you are doing a poor job of it.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

The Jews in the Crimea support Russia and their President Putin.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>You serve your Fuhrer well, my little disciple. Sieg Heil!
He was a better man than S1525atanyahu 'my friend'.... he simply wanted the Jews to piss off to outa Siberia like most other countries. Look at the complete fkn mess they're making of the once great Christ-following America
petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

`
`
Good afternoon to the good people of Port Jefferson! Excellent post!
petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying swine. Your jeezus makes you hate? You lie about everything including scripture because you are a satanic minion.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
We simply 'hate' to Jesus called 'jeezus' and strangely enough it's you, Ratty, doing the blasphemy. Well waddayaknow!! It's NOT Jesus teaching us anything about hating others for the petesake of it. Now run along vermin put two and two together and stop quoting lines from John and Peter simply and solely to defend the Jew thieves and killers in Palestine, y'know the land, oddly enough, they called 'Israel' after thieving it last century.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

`
`
`
`
If you are a white or colored parent, that is "not"" a pagan heathen or a member to a jewish occultist tribe of evil doers, what are your clear and present dangers and fears as to whom your children bring home to dinner as their fiance or friends?
Would you want your loving child to marry an occultist convert, whose god is Satan/ or be a friend of Satan's chosen people?
Think about this, a deformed unsymmetrical form of useless waste matter, whose big nosed is a sign of their greedy lazy conniving injurious beastly gluttonous piggy ways, sitting a your dinner table saying oink as you say grace....
LOL ...'big nosed'.. ha ha .... Poor Ratty!! Big snout, Big Blasphemer, Big Liar and Big rat ass.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
<quoted text> Nazi Germany maintained concentration camps (in German Konzentrationslager, or KZ) throughout the territories it controlled. The term was borrowed from the British concentration camps of the Second Anglo-Boer War.
The first Nazi concentration camps were hastily erected in Germany in February 1933 immediately after Hitler became Chancellor and his NSDAP was given control over the police through Reich Interior Minister Wilhelm Frick and Prussian Acting Interior Minister Hermann Göring.[1] Used to hold and torture political opponents and union organizers, the camps held around 45,000 prisoners by 1933 and were greatly expanded after the Reichstag fire of that year.[2]
Only about 3,000 inmates remained in the camps when in 1934–35 Heinrich Himmler's SS took full control of the police and concentration camps throughout Germany. It was then that Hitler allowed Himmler to start using the camps' facilities and personnel to purge German society of so-called "racially undesirable elements" such as Jews, criminals, homosexuals, and Romani people.[2]
Between 1939 and 1942 during World War II, the number of camps exploded to more than 300,[3]
as political prisoners and "undesirable elements" from across Europe were mass-incarcerated [4]
generally without judicial process.
The concentration camps were administered since 1934 by Concentration Camps Inspectorate which in 1942 was merged into SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshaup tamt and were guarded by SS-Totenkopfverbände.
Holocaust scholars draw a distinction between concentration camps (described in this article) and extermination camps, which were established by the Nazis for the industrial-scale mass murder of the predominantly Jewish ghetto and concentration camp populations.
Yes Seattle the camps were established for a war time labor pool resource.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

[QUOTE who="dane 1/2"]Are the Palestinians Prepared for Peace?
by Israel's Foreign Ministry; Advocacy Script:

EDITED FOR SPACE

[/QUOTE]

If the Israelis are eager for peace, why do the continue to build illegal settlements regarded by all nations as "Peace Breakers" during another Zionist stalling session aka so called "Peace Negotiations"?

“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
EXCERPT “Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon to the good people of Port Jefferson! Excellent post!
Oh, wipe that chin. You're getting Port Jeff smeg all over your keys. Disgusting POS
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
<quoted text> Nazi Germany maintained concentration camps (in German Konzentrationslager, or KZ) throughout the territories it controlled. The term was borrowed from the British concentration camps of the Second Anglo-Boer War.
The first Nazi concentration camps were hastily erected in Germany in February 1933 immediately after Hitler became Chancellor and his NSDAP was given control over the police through Reich Interior Minister Wilhelm Frick and Prussian Acting Interior Minister Hermann Göring.[1] Used to hold and torture political opponents and union organizers, the camps held around 45,000 prisoners by 1933 and were greatly expanded after the Reichstag fire of that year.[2]
Only about 3,000 inmates remained in the camps when in 1934–35 Heinrich Himmler's SS took full control of the police and concentration camps throughout Germany. It was then that Hitler allowed Himmler to start using the camps' facilities and personnel to purge German society of so-called "racially undesirable elements" such as Jews, criminals, homosexuals, and Romani people.[2]
Between 1939 and 1942 during World War II, the number of camps exploded to more than 300,[3]
as political prisoners and "undesirable elements" from across Europe were mass-incarcerated [4]
generally without judicial process.
The concentration camps were administered since 1934 by Concentration Camps Inspectorate which in 1942 was merged into SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshaup tamt and were guarded by SS-Totenkopfverbände.
Holocaust scholars draw a distinction between concentration camps (described in this article) and extermination camps, which were established by the Nazis for the industrial-scale mass murder of the predominantly Jewish ghetto and concentration camp populations.
Knock it off.

You are giving these little boys a hard-on.

Dammit. Now they are all whacking off like chimps in a zoo cage.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We simply 'hate' to Jesus called 'jeezus' and strangely enough it's you, Ratty, doing the blasphemy. Well waddayaknow!! It's NOT Jesus teaching us anything about hating others for the petesake of it. Now run along vermin put two and two together and stop quoting lines from John and Peter simply and solely to defend the Jew thieves and killers in Palestine, y'know the land, oddly enough, they called 'Israel' after thieving it last century.
And I hate the way you twist scripture to justify your hate. You've created your own jeezus like many minions before you. So piss off skank. Do your father's bidding quickly, you're time is running out.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Israelis are eager for peace, why do the continue to build illegal settlements regarded by all nations as "Peace Breakers" during another Zionist stalling session aka so called "Peace Negotiations"?
“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
EXCERPT “Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED
Yeah, and we all know hamas is eager for peace. Go Israel.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ...'big nosed'.. ha ha .... Poor Ratty!! Big snout, Big Blasphemer, Big Liar and Big rat ass.
All in the name of your jeezus.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Knock it off.
You are giving these little boys a hard-on.
Dammit. Now they are all whacking off like chimps in a zoo cage.
How does this man with the woman's name Faith's answer help Israel?
petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
All in the name of your jeezus.
No Ratty, I do it without the name of Christ. I do it because I don't dig rats like you undermining the truth and committing blasphemy hundreds of times every day of your stinking lives. Your god is Lucifer and it shows with every post. Why do you get upset? Oh I'm not turning the other cheek? Sorry about that Ratty.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Dunce Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this man with the woman's name Faith's answer help Israel?
Dunce Wang, you are such a blathering idiot. Baaa Baaaa Baaaaaa. Feel better, now?
petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
And I hate the way you twist scripture to justify your hate. You've created your own jeezus like many minions before you. So piss off skank. Do your father's bidding quickly, you're time is running out.
Give me an example Ratty? An example of 'twisting' scripture' to 'justify' my hate? What hate? Oh you mean:

Jews stealing Palestinian land and killing young Arabs? Oh that kind of hate.

Jews calling Jesus Christ jeesuz? Oh THAT kind of hate

Jews threatening posters in cyber space? Oh THAT kind of hate

Jews attacking women like cowards here? Oh THAT kind of hate

Jews being obnoxious, racist and hateful? Oh THAT kind of hate

'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 224,502
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 1,561
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min sweets2360 721,843
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 533,211
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min WasteWater 3,986
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 93,801
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 14 min WasteWater 92
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Insults Are Easier 256,812
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••