Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122582 Mar 18, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
sheitlaa must be right at home with religionist jew hating like minded scum...
maybe she can drive a few port jeffersh!t, mount sh!tnai, scum to throw themselves under a fcuking bus, too....
unit-arian and tyndadle religious priks....
Go IDF, may they protect the citizens of the land of milk and honey to long life while prospering.....
Here's Seattle again with a new handle.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122583 Mar 18, 2014
Woody wrote:
100,000 blood sucking Jews getting ready to leave the Ukraine..........that makes 110 countries since the year 250 A. D. kicking them to F**K out..........if they are the chosen people like the Christian religions in the west believe then why won't God the almighty step in and save them?.........I'll tell you why, they are the scum of the Earth..........blood suckers of the Universe.........shit in the gutter........piss in a pot.........worthless criminals..........maybe we can send them to the Moon.......
So, there you are Screwy Louie. Still spewing your poison? Oh, you Cuckoo Nest inmates, here's one that escaped awhile ago. He was previously known as Rambo that named his dik and before that, he was Screwy Louie who worshiped that dead Venezuelan dooshbag, Chavez. His doomsday gas price predictions were legendary. They were going to be $10/gal 2 years ago. He fits right in here with your America Last BS. He is also an indigo skinned varlet with tightly woven hair who swims across the Rio Grande on weekends. I'm sad that those white boys haven't hitched his mottled rump to the back of a pick-up truck and gave him a good tour of the TX landscape, yet. Hey, there's always tomorrow.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#122585 Mar 18, 2014
Dunce Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
With all your handles it's easier to just call you Seattle.
It's your brain that can't handle it din-dong.

From now now we'll add Dunce to your handle.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122586 Mar 18, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your brain that can't handle it din-dong.
From now now we'll add Dunce to your handle.
I do not like you, Port Jeff Mutt, but in this case, you're spot on. This is one brain dead mo-fo. Dunce Dang it is. Has to be drinking water from the out-house.
cowards spawned in israel

Selden, NY

#122587 Mar 18, 2014
Woody wrote:
100,000 blood sucking Jews getting ready to leave the Ukraine..........that makes 110 countries since the year 250 A. D. kicking them to F**K out..........if they are the chosen people like the Christian religions in the west believe then why won't God the almighty step in and save them?.........I'll tell you why, they are the scum of the Earth..........blood suckers of the Universe.........shit in the gutter........piss in a pot.........worthless criminals..........maybe we can send them to the Moon.......
`

`

`

O how true your posting comments above is/are.

israeli jews are mean sub-human converts, thay are spawmed fror their evil father, the original serpent called Devil.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122588 Mar 18, 2014
Dunce Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your numerous posting handles.
Dunce Dang, you should get down to the business of Jew Bashing like the other loonies here. Every post you have made, shows a severe vitamin deficiency or a sexually transmitted disease associated with sodomizing MN sheep. You may want to look at a vinegar doosh. Have you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Brute.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#122589 Mar 18, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to my earlier post, Ratty. You will learn the the truth, indeed as Christ clearly stated, just before your forebears murdered him for BEING the TRUTH:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Twisted minion. You are still call heathen.
jews in israel r illegal

Selden, NY

#122590 Mar 18, 2014
`

`

to understand israeli jews is easy, they are illegal aliens that are thieving savages.

They hate Jesus Christ, who was not a jew, but came to earth as everyone's "Exemplar and Comforter"....

What did Jesus Christ teach? Jesus Christ taught Truth, Love, Godly Righteousness and humility..

So why do jews hate Jesus Christ so so much?

Jews hate Jesus Christ because the jew's religion is a cult of convert evil doers, whose religious beliefs teaches, hatefulness, lies and unrighteousness, all that is Satanically produced by the jews' god, who was ordained the original serpent by deeds of untruthfulness's.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#122591 Mar 18, 2014
jews in israel r illegal wrote:
`
`
to understand israeli jews is easy, they are illegal aliens that are thieving savages.
They hate Jesus Christ, who was not a jew, but came to earth as everyone's "Exemplar and Comforter"....
What did Jesus Christ teach? Jesus Christ taught Truth, Love, Godly Righteousness and humility..
Jews hate Jesus Christ because the jew's religion is a cult of convert evil doers, whose religious beliefs teaches, hatefulness, lies and unrighteousness, all that is Satanically produced by the jews' god, who was ordained the original serpent by deeds of untruthfulness's.
Lying swine. Your jeezus makes you hate? You lie about everything including scripture because you are a satanic minion.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
jews in israel r illegal

Selden, NY

#122592 Mar 18, 2014
`

`

`

`

If you are a white or colored parent, that is "not"" a pagan heathen or a member to a jewish occultist tribe of evil doers, what are your clear and present dangers and fears as to whom your children bring home to dinner as their fiance or friends?

Would you want your loving child to marry an occultist convert, whose god is Satan/ or be a friend of Satan's chosen people?

Think about this, a deformed unsymmetrical form of useless waste matter, whose big nosed is a sign of their greedy lazy conniving injurious beastly gluttonous piggy ways, sitting a your dinner table saying oink as you say grace....
Ignorer

Naugatuck, CT

#122593 Mar 18, 2014
`
`
Try smelling salts, Mutt.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122594 Mar 18, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Dunce Dang, you should get down to the business of Jew Bashing like the other loonies here. Every post you have made, shows a severe vitamin deficiency or a sexually transmitted disease associated with sodomizing MN sheep. You may want to look at a vinegar doosh. Have you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Brute.
Looking at your retorts you are doing a poor job of it.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122595 Mar 18, 2014
The Jews in the Crimea support Russia and their President Putin.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122597 Mar 18, 2014
Adolf Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>You serve your Fuhrer well, my little disciple. Sieg Heil!
He was a better man than S1525atanyahu 'my friend'.... he simply wanted the Jews to piss off to outa Siberia like most other countries. Look at the complete fkn mess they're making of the once great Christ-following America
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122598 Mar 18, 2014
`
`
Good afternoon to the good people of Port Jefferson! Excellent post!
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122599 Mar 18, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying swine. Your jeezus makes you hate? You lie about everything including scripture because you are a satanic minion.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
We simply 'hate' to Jesus called 'jeezus' and strangely enough it's you, Ratty, doing the blasphemy. Well waddayaknow!! It's NOT Jesus teaching us anything about hating others for the petesake of it. Now run along vermin put two and two together and stop quoting lines from John and Peter simply and solely to defend the Jew thieves and killers in Palestine, y'know the land, oddly enough, they called 'Israel' after thieving it last century.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122601 Mar 18, 2014
`
`
`
`
If you are a white or colored parent, that is "not"" a pagan heathen or a member to a jewish occultist tribe of evil doers, what are your clear and present dangers and fears as to whom your children bring home to dinner as their fiance or friends?
Would you want your loving child to marry an occultist convert, whose god is Satan/ or be a friend of Satan's chosen people?
Think about this, a deformed unsymmetrical form of useless waste matter, whose big nosed is a sign of their greedy lazy conniving injurious beastly gluttonous piggy ways, sitting a your dinner table saying oink as you say grace....
LOL ...'big nosed'.. ha ha .... Poor Ratty!! Big snout, Big Blasphemer, Big Liar and Big rat ass.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122602 Mar 18, 2014
Adolf Hitler wrote:
<quoted text> Nazi Germany maintained concentration camps (in German Konzentrationslager, or KZ) throughout the territories it controlled. The term was borrowed from the British concentration camps of the Second Anglo-Boer War.
The first Nazi concentration camps were hastily erected in Germany in February 1933 immediately after Hitler became Chancellor and his NSDAP was given control over the police through Reich Interior Minister Wilhelm Frick and Prussian Acting Interior Minister Hermann Göring.[1] Used to hold and torture political opponents and union organizers, the camps held around 45,000 prisoners by 1933 and were greatly expanded after the Reichstag fire of that year.[2]
Only about 3,000 inmates remained in the camps when in 1934–35 Heinrich Himmler's SS took full control of the police and concentration camps throughout Germany. It was then that Hitler allowed Himmler to start using the camps' facilities and personnel to purge German society of so-called "racially undesirable elements" such as Jews, criminals, homosexuals, and Romani people.[2]
Between 1939 and 1942 during World War II, the number of camps exploded to more than 300,[3]
as political prisoners and "undesirable elements" from across Europe were mass-incarcerated [4]
generally without judicial process.
The concentration camps were administered since 1934 by Concentration Camps Inspectorate which in 1942 was merged into SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshaup tamt and were guarded by SS-Totenkopfverbände.
Holocaust scholars draw a distinction between concentration camps (described in this article) and extermination camps, which were established by the Nazis for the industrial-scale mass murder of the predominantly Jewish ghetto and concentration camp populations.
Yes Seattle the camps were established for a war time labor pool resource.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#122603 Mar 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="dane 1/2"]Are the Palestinians Prepared for Peace?
by Israel's Foreign Ministry; Advocacy Script:

EDITED FOR SPACE

[/QUOTE]

If the Israelis are eager for peace, why do the continue to build illegal settlements regarded by all nations as "Peace Breakers" during another Zionist stalling session aka so called "Peace Negotiations"?

“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
EXCERPT “Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency - because peace, whether with the Palestinians in the territories or the Palestinians in Israel, is liable to weaken it to the point of existential danger.” CONTINUED
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122604 Mar 18, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon to the good people of Port Jefferson! Excellent post!
Oh, wipe that chin. You're getting Port Jeff smeg all over your keys. Disgusting POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Gabriel 987,310
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Seentheotherside 687,261
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 44 min Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Seentheotherside 619,793
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 3 hr Panteri11 17
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RADEKT 286,555
More from around the web