Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122357 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you spend most of your time on here. LMAO
Winter here; summer there. What are you? Confined to a wheel chair? House arrest?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122358 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has more intelligence and humour than you will ever have. No he isn't in the same league as you he is way above you I love seeing him wipe the floor with you.LOL
Yeah...right. LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122359 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you have I will just send this post into topix so they can be quite clear where you are coming from. You,you,you? Oh Fiathy how expansive of you LMAO
Blah? Blah blah?

Like I give a fck, you weasel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122360 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope my posts are all my own and I don't need to keep posting the same repetitious offensive phrases over and over again that you think elevate you to the next level
No. your posts are copy-paste bullsht... on and on and on. I can write, you're like a fckng parrot.

Squawk!

LOL!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122361 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Winter here; summer there. What are you? Confined to a wheel chair? House arrest?
You never were very good with the seasons in the southern hemisphere LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122362 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...right. LOL!
You know it and so do I so denying it is pretty pathetic. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122363 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No. your posts are copy-paste bullsht... on and on and on. I can write, you're like a fckng parrot.
Squawk!
LOL!
No you can type that's about it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122365 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You never were very good with the seasons in the southern hemisphere LMAO
Wow. That's odd for someone that lives in Michigan, huh?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122368 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it and so do I so denying it is pretty pathetic. LOL
Oh you are such a bore.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122369 Mar 17, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true ... take a look atNFAiThLouse Ratty here ... this vermin is a drug addict .... high as a KYTE .... what a little demon this fool is....
Shut the fck up, you irrational piece of sht.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122371 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has more intelligence and humour than you will ever have. No he isn't in the same league as you he is way above you I love seeing him wipe the floor with you.LOL
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwn.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122372 Mar 17, 2014
REPORTED!!!!......Squawk!!!!!

LOL!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122373 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwn.

Still here Faithy?? Sounds like you're ready for your bed. You have put in a full shift after all LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122374 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwn.

Jealous much? He is your superior in intelligence and entertaining content. You are "bush league" using your own words, in comparison to him
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122375 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...right. LOL!
Nurse Ratched is feeding demented Cyril his tapioca off the cheeks of that gigantic rump as he fantasizes you having lesbian encounters. Not even that does it for him anymore. Just that tapioca served ala crack. LOL. I always said she was a rat, tattle-tail, that's how you tell you OWN her. Uh, she's not having a very good time.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122376 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you are such a bore.
...and yet here you are still posting to me. What does that say about you? The word stupid comes to mind LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122377 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here Faithy?? Sounds like you're ready for your bed. You have put in a full shift after all LMAO
Winter here. Summer there.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#122378 Mar 17, 2014
The Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC), the largest coalition of Palestinian civil society, applauds Vitens, the largest supplier of drinking water in the Netherlands, for the decision to end its cooperation agreement with Israel’s national water company Mekorot because of Vitens’ commitment to international law.

The BNC also commends the Dutch foreign ministry, who had advised Vitens about the cooperation and in general discourages financial transactions with illegal Israeli settlements. The BNC thanks Lilianne Ploumen, the minister for foreign trade and development cooperation, who heeded a call by Palestinian organisations to cancel a meeting with Mekorot during a recent trade delegation to Israel due to its active involvement in Israel’s settlement enterprise.

Mekorot violates international law and is responsible for war crimes, including pillage of water resources in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT), supply of this pillaged water to illegal Israeli settlements, and systematic discrimination and denial of water to the occupied Palestinian population.

- See more at: http://www.bdsmovement.net/2013/dutch-water-c...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122379 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? He is your superior in intelligence and entertaining content. You are "bush league" using your own words, in comparison to him
Right. That's why you ended up here in the basement with Bobby Sue and his cast of weirdoes, weirdo.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122380 Mar 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet here you are still posting to me. What does that say about you? The word stupid comes to mind LOL
It says I'm laughing while I fck with you. I like seeing you lose it, dumbo. It's like a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 80,117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Chuck 701,569
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Sammy 995,782
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Big Al 448,401
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Doctor REALITY 44