Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122223 Mar 17, 2014
I read that aside from the 140k dead monkeys and the shattered nation that will take 100 years to rebuild, the filthy Syrians have resorted to eating stray cats and human flesh.

Remember when they celebrated on 9/11/01....

so do I.

LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122224 Mar 17, 2014
Bon appetit' monkeys!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122225 Mar 17, 2014
I water my garden with "palestinian" tears.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122226 Mar 17, 2014
Certain nightshade plants, peppers in particular, crave magnesium. It is advantageous to mix a spoonful of that substance into a quart of "palestinian" tears ... and mist the leaves of peppers, tomatoes. Pour a little around the base of the stem.

The plants will favor you for doing so.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122227 Mar 17, 2014
Americans support Israel by an overwhelming majority. We know the difference between right and wrong. We have a conscience, we have morals.... Oh... and we have aircraft carriers.....

Tough titties, monkeys.

http://tinyurl.com/nerkzbb
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122228 Mar 17, 2014
Epsom salt and "palestinian" tears...

Does those nightshades proud!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122229 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
Americans support Israel by an overwhelming majority. We know the difference between right and wrong. We have a conscience, we have morals.... Oh... and we have aircraft carriers.....
Tough titties, monkeys.
http://tinyurl.com/nerkzbb
Aren't you a man here posting in a women's name? So why do you do that? I'm a man, and not ashamed of it, but are you?
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#122231 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
I water my garden with "palestinian" tears.
You are as funny as a drunken toad, Ratty. Get on back to your sewer and prepare for the day when you'll be wailing and gnashing your rotten teeth at the presence of the Love of the Lord God.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122232 Mar 17, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a man here posting in a women's name? So why do you do that? I'm a man, and not ashamed of it, but are you?
You aren't a man. Don't be silly.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122233 Mar 17, 2014
The US government and Israel should set up junkets where Americans could pay money to go to Israel, be given rifles and ride a train through the country-side, plunking dirty terrorist "palestinians". I read that that is how it was in regard to the injuns.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122234 Mar 17, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as funny as a drunken toad, Ratty. Get on back to your sewer and prepare for the day when you'll be wailing and gnashing your rotten teeth at the presence of the Love of the Lord God.
God is America's boy. He'll do as he's told.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122235 Mar 17, 2014
This thread is infected with the biggest p**sies, the most spineless and sniveling cowards I have ever come across. If they were not so pathetic, they would be sickening. As it stands, they are comical.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122236 Mar 17, 2014
Wang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you ashamed of being a man with a tiny pee pee? Is that why you see one person impersonating many others? Or, is it because you yanked your brains out through that tiny stem on your abdomen? Leave it alone.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#122237 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
The US government and Israel should set up junkets where Americans could pay money to go to Israel, be given rifles and ride a train through the country-side, plunking dirty terrorist "palestinians". I read that that is how it was in regard to the injuns.
I'd rather "get some".
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122238 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't a man. Don't be silly.
But, you are, correct?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122239 Mar 17, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you ashamed of being a man with a tiny pee pee? Is that why you see one person impersonating many others? Or, is it because you yanked your brains out through that tiny stem on your abdomen? Leave it alone.
Why are you babbling?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122240 Mar 17, 2014
These little fairies got nothing. There's little Bobby Sue, crying in a corner, whacking off like a monkey in zoo cage, and now they have Shilla, everyone's reject. LOL!

How sad.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122241 Mar 17, 2014
Every time one of our Crusader soldiers powders a filthy muslim, Jesus smiles.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122242 Mar 17, 2014
Pop Pop!

LOL!

Double-tap.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122243 Mar 17, 2014
Americans rarely take prisoners, but when we do.... LOL!

They wish they was dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min confrinting with ... 586,052
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Blagoja 830,875
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 43 min ChristineM 442,981
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Paul Porter1 99,336
Star Wars The Force Awakens 16 Bit Trailer 48 min Viral Tube 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min Remnant of 144000 40,241
News Baltimore riot police stirring up the heat 59 min killedjoe 17
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Theswamiji 6,419
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web