Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Brit Expat

Nissan-lez-enserune, France

#122075 Mar 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You got nothing, scumbag. I'm going to fck this thread up.
Woppo!!!!!!!!!!
Petesake3410

Anonymous Proxy

#122076 Mar 16, 2014
I also like the cucumber up in my butt.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#122077 Mar 16, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a simple minded minion.
Israel: Gaza-bound Iranian rockets had 100-mile range
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-gaza-bound...
EILAT, Israel - Israel's military said Sunday that a cargo ship it intercepted in the Red Sea last week carried 40 rockets with a range of up to 100 miles.
Israel has alleged the shipment was orchestrated by Iran and was intended for Islamic militants in Gaza, a claim denied by Iran and the rockets' purported recipients.
An Egyptian security official said Sunday the rockets also might have been intended for militants in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, which borders Gaza. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not allowed to brief reporters.
Neither Israel nor Egypt provided evidence for their claims. Questions remain, including how the rockets would have been smuggled into Gaza, largely cut off from the world by a border blockade enforced by Israel and Egypt.
Israel's government has used the interception to bolster claims that Iran remains dangerous and that the world powers should break off negotiations with Tehran over the country's nuclear program.
As I said let them mad dog muslims bark, but we will be always there to finish them off. Idiotic muslims.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122078 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
I am old enough to remember the low life that invaded Palestine after WW11.
A failure of the British Empire to not stop it.
Onwards 65 years! An appalling racist abomination that is the most likely to trigger WW111 with the support of aipac.
Cyril aged 84.
I agree with you Cyril. It was one of the darkest moments of British history that brought the Middle East to the state that it is in today
Brit Expat

Anonymous Proxy

#122081 Mar 16, 2014
Many ttme, I have my love hole poked with circumsie Jew peepee.

That makes me feel so good.
all the time.

Cyril age 84
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#122082 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
I am old enough to remember the low life that invaded Palestine after WW11.
A failure of the British Empire to not stop it.
Onwards 65 years! An appalling racist abomination that is the most likely to trigger WW111 with the support of aipac.
Cyril aged 84.
Feel like death is catching up with your nazi shit??
Great.

Location hidden

#122085 Mar 16, 2014
THIS IS AN INSPIRING STORY TO UPLIFT EVERYONE

ousef Bashir was 11 years old when Israeli soldiers took over his home in Gaza. His family's house was right near an Israeli settlement, and the military transformed it into a sentry post.

But Bashir's father refused to leave, out of fear he would lose his land for good. The Israelis would stay in the Bashir home for five years.

Today, the situation between Gaza and Israel remains tense. More than a dozen rockets from Gaza were fired at Israel last week, to which Israel responded with airstrikes.

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas meets with President Obama at the White House on Monday in an attempt to move forward with peace talks that have been stalemated for years.

Back in 2004, when Yousef Bashir was 15, United Nations officials visited his family to check on their situation. Bashir was with his father in the front yard, seeing the officials off, when he was shot in the back by an Israeli soldier.

Read more at:

http://www.npr.org/2014/03/16/290493916/follo...

Location hidden

#122087 Mar 16, 2014
*Y
Brit Expat

Nissan-lez-enserune, France

#122088 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
Many ttme, I have my love hole poked with circumsie Jew peepee.
That makes me feel so good.
all the time.
Cyril age 84
LOL. I've been hacked! Probably by a stinking jew.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#122092 Mar 16, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Saturday marks three years since the start of the bloody civil war in Syria that has claimed more than 140,000 lives and has made life for children in the area particularly insufferable.
The number of children affected by the crisis doubled to 5.5 million in the past year, according to UNICEF.
Before the violence began, Syrian children held a world of potential in their hands. In March 2011, 97 percent of school-age children were enrolled in school and literacy rates surpassed the regional average, according to a recent UNICEF report. Two years later, just 30 percent of Syrian children had access to education.
Instead of pursuing their passions, 1 in 10 refugee children are working as cheap laborers in cafes and repair shops. Many have no choice but to beg on the street.
Today, Syria’s most vulnerable population faces horrible conditions:
The muslims and their nazislamist collaborators here love to see blood killings and arab children die by the thousands including 4 million refugees. This is part of the muslim orchestrated holocoast againts humanity. If they cant get to and kill jews aNd Christians they kill teir own. Those are the peace loving arab masses. Would hate to see the violent ones. Interestingly world media forgott about the massacre in Syria altogheter. This is the fucked up world of islam.

Location hidden

#122093 Mar 16, 2014
Obama to Netanyahu:'window is closing' for Israeli-Palestinian peace deal
US President warns Israeli leader that his country faces international isolation if he does not move to reach a peace agreement

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...
Petesake3410

Drøbak, Norway

#122094 Mar 16, 2014
I have to get the shock treatment. All that I think about is Jews. I obssessed with Jews. That is all I ever talk about. My friends and family left me. They could not stand for Jew talk any more.

Aaaaaggghhhhh I need help to stop thinking of Jews!

Location hidden

#122095 Mar 16, 2014
NABLUS, March 16, 2014 (WAFA)– Israeli settlers Sunday destroyed Palestinian-owned olive trees after spraying them with toxic chemicals in the village of Jalud to the south of Nablus, according to activist Ghassan Daghlas who monitors settlement activities in the northern West Bank.

He said settlers from Esh Kodesh settlement, built illegally on the land of Jalud, sprayed and killed about 55 olive trees, belonging to two residents n the village, with deadly chemicals.

http://english.wafa.ps/index.php...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#122096 Mar 16, 2014
Gray wrote:
BACK ON TOPIC
<quoted text>
I posted the following response:#121427 to "courteous europhobe" and to all Readers Re: what is "Terrorism" and who are the REAL "Terrorists" in Israel's insidiously orchestrated 33 to 1 Kill Ratio:
I ask the question, again, in reference to Israel's "Terrorist strike" on a recent funeral designed & timed to kill innocent bystanders, mourners.
The Bulk of "comments" here from our chatty Hasbarats are off topic insults, Fact Free Gossip etc that have nothing to to with "Blaming Israel for Carnage"
So, can any "Israel Advocate" compose an honest, articulate and credibly documented Response to Israel's calculated Genocide of Palestine's native Residents via violent and insidious means:
1. Where did you get your blatantly bias information
2. How many innocent deaths could have been avoided by the use of snipers, better timing etc?
3. Why does Israel chose the retaliatory method that ensures the most collateral damage: insidious Genocide which they repeatedly "regret"
4. Speaking of insidious Genocide, why does Israel only use non lethal water cannon on Jews and never on the non Chosen victims of their documented Genocide, for example?
5.- Israel's Policy states the Extermination and Expulsion of all non Jews (Plan Dalet)
“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. "CONTINUED Plan Dalet says, basically: "Leave or we'll kill you"
What would YOU do under those circumstances? PLEASE ANSWER AT LEAST THIS ONE
- A How are captive, native, DEFENSIVE Resistance Fighters "Terrorists" when:
- Israel inflicts a calculated & deliberate 33 to 1 Kill ratio (Palestinian to Israeli)
- An International Panel of jewish & non Jewish Jurists found Israel guilty of Genocide.
Now, think:
---------You are safely living in relative luxury with clean, running water, plenty of food, education etc.
Your only "Check points" are "Tube" turnstiles and health care is plentiful for you and you and your equally safe family.
You have never seen the fetid squalor of a Palestinian refugee camp or toxic Gaza; I have.
Given Israel's stated and ongoing Genocide; Native residents resisting a powerful Mass Murdering Regime
Who are YOU to call Native residents who are resisting an irrefutable Genocide "Terrorists".
Go see for yourself who is the mass murdering Terrorist, then pontificate.
In regards to 1 it was Al Arabyia

kill ratio? are you looking for equality? Then you'd better have Iran cough up some better stuff to Islamic Jihad..
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#122097 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text> Impale me on you Jew stick. This how I wish to die.
Cyril age 84
U gonna die as every nazi died.
No mercy.
Brit Expat

Drøbak, Norway

#122098 Mar 16, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I've been hacked! Probably by a stinking jew.
Quit stealing my name Jew.
Brit Expat

Drøbak, Norway

#122099 Mar 16, 2014
I like the taste of Jew juice.
Sheilaa

Drøbak, Norway

#122100 Mar 16, 2014
Are there any Jews here for me to tea bag?
Sheilaa

Drøbak, Norway

#122101 Mar 16, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
U gonna die as every nazi died.
No mercy.
Beat me with a stick. I like it rough.
Jewbacca

Drøbak, Norway

#122102 Mar 16, 2014
Sometime, I have to hit my head with the hammer to make me stop talking about Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 739,873
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 542,916
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 227,708
Submissives 16 min Ellejonson 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min Edthirty 3,142
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min Chris Clearwater 173,768
Rachael Davis Kornacki 35 min Bev Jamison 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Azphene 154

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••