Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Pietersake

Liverpool, UK

#121449 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you mean "Arbeit Macht Frei"? Pansy?
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation hears your blasphemy and knows every squeal you make or ever made or ever will make, Ratty. Be sure of that.
Pietersake

Liverpool, UK

#121450 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi. He was killed by the Romans. Those are the facts. It doesn't matter what you dckless scumbags wish.
Such blasphemy is the work of Satan Ratty...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#121451 Mar 14, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk when I choose Jew-Jerk-off.
Making friends today, Lucifer? I'm sure the others also enjoy watching you spout scripture that you only half understand.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121452 Mar 14, 2014
Pietersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Such blasphemy is the work of Satan Ratty...
Nah. That's just an ...uh....inconvenient truth for you, you gutless little punk.

An NFL Fan

USA

#121453 Mar 14, 2014
Pieter snake wrote:
<quoted text>

Such blasphemy is the work of Santa ...
No, Lucifer. It happens to be a truth that trips up your racist agenda.

It's the weekend. Have you seen or heard them yet?

An NFL Fan

USA

#121454 Mar 14, 2014
Pieter snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation hears ye of that.
Spoken by a little man who knows first hand about being closely watched.

Isn't that right, Lucifer?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121455 Mar 14, 2014
Pietersake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord God, Great Master of Creation hears your blasphemy and knows every squeal you make or ever made or ever will make, Ratty. Be sure of that.
We are talking about white tail deer and Michigan weather. What are you prattling on about, sissy?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#121456 Mar 14, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Let me rephrase then.
Do you sympathise the loss of their lives,(due to rocket fire btw)?
I sympathize with the loss of any decent person's life. You keep seeming to miss the core point I have continued to make on this forum. I don't agree with loss of life on either side of the fence

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121457 Mar 14, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>The Majority of Israelis are not alive in 1948. And during the period when you euros were confiscating land were Aboriginals allowed to go where ever they liked?
Even today
http://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/...
Immediately upon achieving self-government in 1978, the white interests that had underwritten the Country-Liberal Party government set about consolidating the hold they had acquired on Aboriginal countries. The "locked-gate" strategy of the pastoralists, combined with bluff and intimidation, was directed to ensure that once the "property" had been rid of Aboriginal inhabitants, it remained so.- See more at: http://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/...
I believe we are discussing those Israelis that have impacted and continue to impact on the lives of Palestinians as we post.I don't believe a number came into the discussion We don't need to discuss the majority of the Israelis just those leaders who made and continue to make a decision re the fate of the Palestinians and their land

You on the other hand keep trying to divert the conversation back to Australia in an effort to show the similarities between what Israel has done and what Australia has done. The aboriginal people were not land owners. They were hunters and gatherers who did not own any homes or lands They didn't live in any one particular place. There were no international laws or organizations in place 300 years ago like there were when Israel was illegally established and the people were dispossessed of their land. When Israel invaded Palestine the people were living in homes and owned land and property. The aboriginal people today are still living in the SAME country unlike the Palestinians who Israel has denied the right of return to. As I have suggested to you on a number of occasions if you feel so strongly about Australia start up a thread about the indigenous Australians. Now why not start addressing some of the issues that I have brought up and try and stay on topic for a change

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121458 Mar 14, 2014
1-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be illiterate? English is not your strong suit, Moslem lackey. <¦-o
I don't know so maybe you tell me. English is my native language what's yours?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#121459 Mar 14, 2014
Pietersake wrote:
<quoted text>
They listen, they watch, they record and conspire and you know they are there
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121460 Mar 14, 2014
The snow is melting incredibly fast with these elevated temperatures. This is good news for all parties concerned. The birds are returning from their southern migration, the hungry coyotes are prowling for mice and rabbits, and the deer are pawing the ground for vegetation.

I have fifty pounds of cracked corn left that I will dump for the deer. The two twin yearlings have survived the crushing winter.

In another week, maybe ten days, the sun will heat the ground up and it will turn brilliant green overnight. It happens that fast.

Praise Jesus. We are saved.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121461 Mar 14, 2014
1-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is Vic wearing a skirt because he's rightly so submissive to the she-beast Godshilla? <¦-o
This is a thread about Israel which you in your troll ignorance are obviously unaware of. How is what my husband wears relevant, or any of your business?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121462 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - in fact I won a prestigious award last year nominated by patients - not by my employer - even better the patients had nominated me - a great honour and show of trust and appreciation !!
Of course you did and I am Jewish. That's about how credible your corny story is
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121463 Mar 14, 2014
It is technically unlawful for me to feed the deer as a matter of supplemental nutrition. It would be legal, however for me to bait them, so that I could shoot them down later in the year.

Pretty strange eh? It is only legal to keep them alive in order to kill them. MDNR... go figure.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121464 Mar 14, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be reporting Shilla's posts today? I know I will be. ;-)
Good luck with that one. LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#121465 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for burning that image into my brain, Izzy.
Don't dwell on it too long, for they are TOO long! LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121466 Mar 14, 2014
Seriyan_Kotsi wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Sheila you should not talk at me this way. I will slap on you if I was here.

You are a troll a person who sows discord on this and other forums by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional responseor of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Give yourself a slap you deserve it more

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121467 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
The "topic" is whatever I decide it is, fck-face

You are a troll, a person who sows discord on this and other forums by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional responseor of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121468 Mar 14, 2014
1-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>A much more substantive post, than the cut and paste horse sh!t that Godshilla fertilizes this thread with!
You are a troll, a person who sows discord on this and other forums by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional responseor of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min another viewer 987,323
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 30,982
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min kent 687,235
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min David S Pumpkins 286,549
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 3 hr Jack Pitan 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 619,792
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 8 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web