Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121423 Mar 14, 2014
In case I forget, I would like to wish all of our Jewish friends a joyous Purim. May God bless and keep you.

Chag Purim Sameach
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121424 Mar 14, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your hatred, racism and Jewish dilemma, Ratty.
Blah blah blah. Shut your pie hole.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121425 Mar 14, 2014
Well, the snow is retreating from my homeland, frightened off by the sun. It's over. It's really over.

;)
Seriyan_Kotsi

“The Gay Gypsy!”

Since: Aug 13

Tirana, Albania

#121426 Mar 14, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
All we know is that you're a slur on the English language. Any ESL courses by correspondence available to you in Poofkistan?
Phwoooor, don't for your Allah's sake ever enter any gay beauty contest, you're bound to come last each and every time.
Looking for Bacha Bazi dancing boys here :
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india
Mr. Sheila you should not talk at me this way. I will slap on you if I was here.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#121427 Mar 14, 2014
.....IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of removal...
Islamic jihad militants take part in the funeral of three comrades, who were killed in an Israeli air strike, in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.
...will you miss them?
1. Where did you get your blatantly bias information

2. How many innocent deaths could have been avoided by the use of snipers, better timing etc?

3. Why does Israel chose the retaliatory method that ensures the most collateral damage: insidious Genocide which they repeatedly "regret"

4. Speaking of insidious Genocide, why does Israel only use non lethal water cannon on Jews and never on the non Chosen victims of their documented Genocide, for example?

5.- Israel's Policy states the Extermination and Expulsion of all non Jews (Plan Dalet)

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. "CONTINUED Plan Dalet says, basically: "Leave or we'll kill you"

What would YOU do under those circumstances? PLEASE ANSWER AT LEAST THIS ONE

- A How are captive, native, DEFENSIVE Resistance Fighters "Terrorists" when:

- Israel inflicts a calculated & deliberate 33 to 1 Kill ratio (Palestinian to Israeli)

- An International Panel of jewish & non Jewish Jurists found Israel guilty of Genocide.

Now, think:

---------You are safely living in relative luxury with clean, running water, plenty of food, education etc.
Your only "Check points" are "Tube" turnstiles and health care is plentiful for you and you and your equally safe family.

You have never seen the fetid squalor of a Palestinian refugee camp or toxic Gaza; I have.

Given Israel's stated and ongoing Genocide; Native residents resisting a powerful Mass Murdering Regime

Who are YOU to call Native residents who are resisting an irrefutable Genocide "Terrorists".

Go see for yourself who is the mass murdering Terrorist, then pontificate.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#121428 Mar 14, 2014
BUT.....
Faith wrote:
Well, the snow is retreating from my homeland, frightened off by the sun. It's over. It's really over.
;)
. you'll always be mean, ignorant, off topic, hate filled & vulgar.....
danetoo

London, UK

#121430 Mar 14, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be reporting Shilla's posts today? I know I will be. ;-)
I will do later on - have a looooong day at work interspersed with too few breaks - 12 hours so far ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121431 Mar 14, 2014
It seems that in terms of total snow fall, record low temperatures and consecutive days below freezing, this year was the worst since records were kept in my region.

I suspect it was a Zionist plot... given the omnipresent and omniscient qualities of the wiley Jew.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121432 Mar 14, 2014
We had consistent and substantial snow pack since mid-November.

This was especially hard on the creatures of the meadow... deer, coyote, birds, etc.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121433 Mar 14, 2014
There was also record ice cover on our Lakes. For us, that was a silver lining to our suffering.

"This winter’s snow and ice bonanza in the Great Lakes is a positive for their water levels, which have been well below normal in recent years. The Associated Press discusses how rising waters may reverse some of the economic hardships associated with depleted levels over the last decade or so:

The prolonged slump hammered the shipping industry, forcing vessels to carry lighter loads to avoid scraping bottom in channels and ports. Marina owners lost money as slips were too shallow for boats to dock. Vegetation sprang up along waterfronts, frustrating hotel and cottage owners."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121434 Mar 14, 2014
Is it possible the Zionist Occupation Government controls the weather with that HAARP device and they were punishing me for being hasbara?

LOL!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#121436 Mar 14, 2014
ANOTHER BLAST FROM THE PAST-1948
Gray wrote:
In 1948 I was 20. Seems like just yesterday. My feet barely reach the floor anymore when I slide out of my war surplus cot. I'm sad.
Are those shooting pains still affecting your cognitive skills? Does that steel plate in your wrinkled head get cold in the winter? Those cataracts should be covered under your faux veteran benefits. Still get them with a BCD? We wish you well, Old Coot. Not!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121437 Mar 14, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
ANOTHER BLAST FROM THE PAST-1948<quoted text> Are those shooting pains still affecting your cognitive skills? Does that steel plate in your wrinkled head get cold in the winter? Those cataracts should be covered under your faux veteran benefits. Still get them with a BCD? We wish you well, Old Coot. Not!
I chased him down the street with a magnet. He runs like a sissy.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#121440 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I chased him down the street with a magnet. He runs like a sissy.
It's very difficult to run with those testes dragging on the ground. A definite tripping hazard. This will not last. LOL

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121441 Mar 14, 2014
I would like to discuss the breeding habit of the sub-species of White Tail Deer that is indigenous to Michigan.

Generally speaking, females become mature during their second year. Breeding season occurs in the fall, triggered by declining photoperiod.

These indicators trigger a hormonal change in the males and females alike that is commonly referred to as the "rut".

Spotted fawns will be born in May or June. Normally, the females will give birth to one or two, occasionally 3.

The fawns will generally hide in the high grass for the first month or so of their lives. After that, they will stick close to their mother and graze with her. Nursing ends after about three months. The fawns lose their spots during that first summer and reach approximately 75 pounds going into the first winter.

This information is based on my own observations in my backyard in Greater Faithedonia. I hope you find it helpful and germane to the topic at hand.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121442 Mar 14, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>It's very difficult to run with those testes dragging on the ground. A definite tripping hazard. This will not last. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3MRLxZbHupAXX
Thanks for burning that image into my brain, Izzy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121445 Mar 14, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk when I choose Jew-Jerk-off. But take heed for the speaking of Christ the Messiah: Murdered two thousand years ago in the same place the fake Jews are still killing:
"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
[Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
[Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am
Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. " John 8. 47-59
Jesus! You are a boring little queer!

Speaking of Jesus, he was a JEW.
Pietersake

Liverpool, UK

#121446 Mar 14, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps some good old fashioned hard work on the farm would straighten you out, idle hands are the tool of the devil! I have a shovel that should properly fit you and a big pile of horse manure in need of your expertise.$8.00 an hour should get you out of that hostile that you're staying in, my fascist little fiend.
You shall wonder in awe when you Jews discover why Christ the Messiah lived and what you did when your errant Jew forebears murdered him.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121447 Mar 14, 2014
Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi. He was killed by the Romans. Those are the facts. It doesn't matter what you dckless scumbags wish.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121448 Mar 14, 2014
Pietersake wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall wonder in awe when you Jews discover why Christ the Messiah lived and what you did when your errant Jew forebears murdered him.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Did you mean "Arbeit Macht Frei"? Pansy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 26 min StefH 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 42 min Maria 26,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 685,771
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 3 hr Johnny 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Test 985,711
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 3 hr Johnny 31
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Jake999 6,449
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr Johnny 70
More from around the web