Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#121378 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Gee whiz, Shilla....huh huh... you must have been to college...
LOL!
Yeah you are correct, unlike you. I have also been to university and passed the courses with distinctions LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121379 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either drunk on greyhounds or just demented so go figure out which one it is
LOL! Go Shilla....go! LOL!

Loser!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121380 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Classifying them as gay is an offense to all gay people regardless of what they believe
Uh..... What if the f/ags are Jews? LOL!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121381 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Go Shilla....go! LOL!
Loser!
Thanks for your support Faithy!!! Loser is your middle name

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121382 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Uh..... What if the f/ags are Jews? LOL!
Exactly so what???

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121383 Mar 13, 2014
Israel’s population registry lists a slew of “nationalities” and ethnicities, among them Jew, Arab, Druse and more. But one word is conspicuously absent from the list: Israeli.

Residents cannot identify themselves as Israelis in the national registry because the move could have far-reaching consequences for the country’s Jewish character, the Israeli Supreme Court wrote in documents obtained Thursday.

The ruling was a response to a demand by 21 Israelis, most of whom are officially registered as Jews, that the court decide whether they can be listed as Israeli in the registry. The group had argued that without a secular Israeli identity, Israeli policies will favor Jews and discriminate against minorities.

In its 26-page ruling, the court explained that doing so would have “weighty implications” on the state of Israel and could pose a danger to Israel’s founding principle: to be a Jewish state for the Jewish people.

The decision touches on a central debate in Israel, which considers itself both Jewish and democratic yet has struggled to balance both. The country has not officially recognized an Israeli nationality...

The national population registry lists a person’s religion and nationality or ethnicity, among other details. Any Jew, no matter what his country of origin, is listed as a Jew. Arabs are marked as such and other minorities, such as Druse, are listed by their ethnicity...

In the Supreme Court case, the 21 petitioners argued that Israel is not democratic because it is Jewish. They say that the country’s Arab minority faces discrimination because certain policies favor Jews and that a shared Israeli nationality could bring an end to such prejudice and unite all of Israel’s citizens.

“The Jewish identity is anti-democratic,” said Uzzi Ornan, the main petitioner who runs “I am Israeli,” a small organization devoted to having the Israeli nationality officially recognized.

“With an Israeli identity, we can be secure in our democracy, secure in equality between all citizens,” said Ornan, a 90-year-old professor of computational linguistics at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa.

Israeli Arabs have long contended that, despite their citizenship, they are victims of official discrimination, with their communities receiving fewer resources than Jewish towns. While some Arabs have made strides in recent years in entering the Israeli mainstream, they are on average poorer and less educated than their Jewish counterparts.

The court’s deliberation focused mainly on how an officially recognized Israeli identity could pose a threat to Israel’s founding ideals and cause disunity. The court said it was not casting doubt on the existence of an Israeli nation.

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/10/recognize-natio...
danetoo

London, UK

#121384 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't deny the holocuast. What I deny are the numbers that the Jews claim were killed. You are always making excuses and never accepting facts. Israel has about as much legal right to exist as me claiming I am Jewish. LOL
Oh you HAVE gone to that extent now - previously you said the numbers that died in the holocaust were "irrefutable" - now it's "Jews claiming" - soon it will be neo nazi site links from stormfront and renfe and jewwatch ...

So it's the Jews and "western Zionist influenced media" claiming that 6 million Jews perished ...???

Not absolute and total proof from the Germans own records ...,

And Israel has a right to exist ... It was legally creAted- the Jews took nothing - it was given to them by the "legal owner" - Britain and approved by UN resolution ...

And you a Jew !!! Lol - that'd mean you were a human being - never - you're an evil ... The absolute evil ... I don't think I've ever "met" anyone online who I have this horrible sensation about that that person is not just trolling or just teasing - but that there's truly a darkness about him or her - and that is what it is about you - you attract the mad people on here ... "The laws of attraction" ...

The reasonable and sane people are revolted and repulsed by you ...
danetoo

London, UK

#121385 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you are correct, unlike you. I have also been to university and passed the courses with distinctions LOL
Like a true psychopath - you were most likely disliked by your colleagues and patients in equal measure

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121386 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a true psychopath - you were most likely disliked by your colleagues and patients in
Wow psycho Danetoo. This is your most ignorant post up to date. You were most probably ridiculed by your most ignorant patients and carers up date

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#121390 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I when I didn't know them. Missing someone is related to past friendship, shared experiences etc etc. Surely even you would know that. You do have friends don't you?
Let me rephrase then.

Do you sympathise the loss of their lives,(due to rocket fire btw)?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121391 Mar 14, 2014
Night everyone, Vic and I are off to watch a movie. Be kind to each other until we next meet.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#121392 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If unable to answer the question it's back to being off topic again is that how you work Europhobe? I didn't steal anyone's land I wasn't around 300 years ago unlike the people in Israel many of whom are still alive today. Good grief their land is still there and they can go wherever they like in it unlike the poor Palestinians whose homes were torn down and whose land was confiscated and who are unable to return to it today Then why don't you take up the suggestion and you can post on Australia to your hearts content
The Majority of Israelis are not alive in 1948. And during the period when you euros were confiscating land were Aboriginals allowed to go where ever they liked?

Even today
http://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/...

Immediately upon achieving self-government in 1978, the white interests that had underwritten the Country-Liberal Party government set about consolidating the hold they had acquired on Aboriginal countries. The "locked-gate" strategy of the pastoralists, combined with bluff and intimidation, was directed to ensure that once the "property" had been rid of Aboriginal inhabitants, it remained so.- See more at: http://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/...
danetoo

London, UK

#121398 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Wow psycho Danetoo. This is your most ignorant post up to date. You were most probably ridiculed by your most ignorant patients and carers up date
Oh - in fact I won a prestigious award last year nominated by patients - not by my employer - even better the patients had nominated me - a great honour and show of trust and appreciation !!
danetoo

London, UK

#121400 Mar 14, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>It is written: "Self-praise is no recommendation'' It is also written 'you are one fkd up nasty fkn Zio-arse-lickr'... that was me by the way and it's understaood by anyone who reads ur BS concerning the racist, paranoid, terrorist, child-killing, evil, Nazi, war-mongering pile of shit re-named 'Israel' a few decades ago. Kieep lickn Jews' arses, OK??
Keep licking Palestinian Arabs arses "Pete" - and do please at least try to be compliant with your medication ...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#121401 Mar 14, 2014
Seriyan_Kotsi wrote:
I am to moving from Albania to this Port Jefferson in Boston. I have friend there. ;)
That Port Jeff Mutt is located in Port Jefferson, New York. Not Boston. Fortunately, my beautiful state of Connecticut has a moat called Long Island Sound that separates and protects us from those Port Jeff Mutts swimming across and infecting us with the plague. If they try to cross using the Ferry, authorities are on the lookout for those Mutts with predominant front teeth, pointy nose and whiskers. Have you noticed how stunted its growth is? That a genetic defect. The screening process has been a success so far. We must remain vigilant. If you're making love to this rodent, make sure your shots are up to date and always use a condom. Good Luck
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#121405 Mar 14, 2014
putzsack wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a good vermin and keep off the streets and the rivers. Thank you.
Ratslayer
You got to be one lonely Putzsack to keep giving yourself judgies. Hilarious. Nobody sane would do it. Are the shades down? Are you naked? Are you giving it a good whank? Is your Mom on your lap? Is she yankin it? So many questions and very few answers. Are you banging the Port Jeff Mutt? Is that why you stick it up him? No, stick up for him/her/it. Sorry.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121407 Mar 14, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Insolence noted Ratty. Ratslayer will be informed forthwith. In the meantime please RATify your address.~We have Sewer 666 East Main Street?
This is some life you have going here, Miss. You must be very proud!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121411 Mar 14, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist piglet Ratty. Not proud anymore too. Why?
Tell us what you think about Jews, Nancy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121412 Mar 14, 2014
I'm not racist. I hate everyone.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121414 Mar 14, 2014
Barukh atah Adonai, Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Lock Trump Up 71,871
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 4 hr Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 699,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 995,082
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr Big Al 447,425