Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120790 Mar 11, 2014
Adolf Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>Come to bed Fraulein, we can discuss our 'final solution' after we breed you. I need some fine Aryan offspring to repopulate the fatherland with

!
I'll pass. I am not into dirty old Jews who are done with young children

Location hidden

#120791 Mar 11, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa, you're still not fooling anyone, you repulsive bigot.
I'm not trying to dummy, unlike you. Repulsive bigot is your middle name

Location hidden

#120793 Mar 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint worth more than that , even that is a compliment nazi shit.
Like I posted elsewhere, get lower we expect it of you

Location hidden

#120794 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly .. it is a "loveless" feat to follow you and Pete around
he's mad as a hatter - and you are the evil "mummy" figure to him -- who he loves and wants attention from so badly ,...
give him a bit of attention then .. he's here day and night waiting for it ... go on Sheilaa .. you're a nurse ... a carer ... you should know how
You're the only one following me around Danetoo. Like I have stated elsewhere you are obsessed with me. Don't deflect onto someone else to make yourself and your own actions appar more credible. Get over me Danetoo and get a life, which you currently don't have. You are a lonely old hag hanging around any old forum that will give you the time of day. LMAO
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#120795 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly .. it is a "loveless" feat to follow you and Pete around
he's mad as a hatter - and you are the evil "mummy" figure to him -- who he loves and wants attention from so badly ,.
give him a bit of attention then .. he's here day and night waiting for it . go on Sheilaa .. you're a nurse ... a carer ... you should know how
Persecution is your little game we know it Dyke, you're foolin' no one. You're a sick apologist for child killers and it doesn't get much worse than that, let's hope you disappear down the pan you sadoo shitoo gimpoo

Location hidden

#120796 Mar 11, 2014
Night every one. Off to watch the nightly movie
danetoo

London, UK

#120797 Mar 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only one following me around Danetoo. Like I have stated elsewhere you are obsessed with me. Don't deflect onto someone else to make yourself and your own actions appar more credible. Get over me Danetoo and get a life, which you currently don't have. You are a lonely old hag hanging around any old forum that will give you the time of day. LMAO
Oh you flatter yourself you old hag

Pete is right on your tails - the wimp you call Vic would probably welcome some attention that you could get from another source - would free him up for a bit of a real woman - he sounds long suffering and like he'd deserve a woman with him instead of an evil old witch spending day and night on the internet arguing with strangers
I
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#120798 Mar 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Night every one. Off to watch the nightly movie
For your information , enlightenment and entertainment, Sheilaa have a gander at these posts when you are on next:

American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Posted in the Top Stories Forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...

Well and truly SUSSED, Hillie Billied and Boganed, don't you reckon?

ROFLMAO!!!!
Two Ton Tony Galento

Fargo, ND

#120799 Mar 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Sure you do, it is obvious to those of us who are educated. At best you are a Messianic Jew who hasn't got a clue. The bible also tells you how many Jews are going to be destroyed and yet you deny it. I have never asked any one to believe me but just the words of God which you deny that are written in the bible
Where does it say how many Jews are going to be destroyed? Why don't y'all kiss and make up?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#120800 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you flatter yourself you old hag
Pete is right on your tails - the wimp you call Vic would probably welcome some attention that you could get from another source - would free him up for a bit of a real woman - he sounds long suffering and like he'd deserve a woman with him instead of an evil old witch spending day and night on the internet arguing with strangers
I
STFU you silly Dyke and go and get Bent -Overim ...... y'know your Jew racist arse to lick ......... it's just about time yeah? You fkn Zionist piece of Israel-defending shit.
danetoo

London, UK

#120801 Mar 11, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you silly Dyke and go and get Bent -Overim ...... y'know your Jew racist arse to lick ......... it's just about time yeah? You fkn Zionist piece of Israel-defending shit.
Shush - I'm at work now

And you better hurry along and see your mental health team to find out what you'll be doing for the day with most people on topix being busy

Or are you just sitting at home waiting for the voices to stop and the surveillance to go away for a few hours so you can go out without being attacked ..
Petesake

Wigan, UK

#120802 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shush - I'm at work now
And you better hurry along and see your mental health team to find out what you'll be doing for the day with most people on topix being busy
Or are you just sitting at home waiting for the voices to stop and the surveillance to go away for a few hours so you can go out without being attacked ..
Must be hard 'work' lickn those Jews' arses dane-y Dyke ... are you paid for it?

Remember the words of Christ:

" Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. " John 8.44

Look at these words of Christ, Jew apologist for their murder and theft, and learn where you are in them.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#120803 Mar 11, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be hard 'work' lickn those Jews' arses dane-y Dyke ... are you paid for it?
" Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. " John 8.44
Look at these words of Christ, Jew apologist for their murder and theft, and learn where you are in them.
Putzsack does it make you hard when you give yourself judgies? Is that the only time you can see it between those rolls of fat? "Better to sow your seed in the belly of a w hore than waste it upon the ground." Ratloder:6:2.1
Petesake

Wigan, UK

#120804 Mar 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Putzsack does it make you hard when you give yourself judgies? Is that the only time you can see it between those rolls of fat? "Better to sow your seed in the belly of a w hore than waste it upon the ground." Ratloder:6:2.1
Another little Devil Jew? What's like being so hated by the world, ever thought of giving 'your' home back to it's original owner???

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#120805 Mar 11, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Another little Devil Jew? What's like being so hated by the world, ever thought of giving 'your' home back to it's original owner???
They never "owned" sh!t, Dopey. Just keep saying it. Don't make it so. You are just another Jew hater justifying those dark feelings by fostering the Palestinian myth. Now judgie this and get back to whanking it.
Petesake

Wigan, UK

#120806 Mar 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>They never "owned" sh!t, Dopey. Just keep saying it. Don't make it so. You are just another Jew hater justifying those dark feelings by fostering the Palestinian myth. Now judgie this and get back to whanking it.
The 'dark feelings' belong to certain Jews ... there's no myth about Palestine being stolen by Jews with the British help we all know about.... the attacks and genocide against Palestinians continues .... you're the Jew Hater because you hate yourself.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#120807 Mar 11, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'dark feelings' belong to certain Jews ... there's no myth about Palestine being stolen by Jews with the British help we all know about.... the attacks and genocide against Palestinians continues .... you're the Jew Hater because you hate yourself.
You and your ilk don't get to re-write history, Dog Breath. Just like we kicked your sorry asses out of this country. You can't do squat about it. It's over and done with. Now, take a deep breath and read:

On May 14, one day before the British Mandate expired, the new Jewish state named the State of Israel announced its formal establishment and the formation of the provisional government. The UN Resolution is mentioned in Israel' Declaration of Independence as recognizing the right of the Jewish People to establish a state.

Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”

The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.

The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba). Although a truce began on 11 June, fighting resumed on 8 July and stopped again on 18 July, before restarting in mid-October and finally ending on 24 July 1949 with the signing of the armistice agreement with Syria. By then Israel had retained its independence and increased its land area by almost 50% compared to the partition plan.

As usual, the Arabs had a chance to make something out of their squatting on those lands and blew it. These people, like you, are f ucken stupid. So there.
danetoo

London, UK

#120808 Mar 11, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>Must be hard 'work' lickn those Jews' arses dane-y Dyke ... are you paid for it?

Those are the words of some idiot - taken out of context and devoid of meaning

You are sick - infected mind - and if you are not on treatment already - I suggest strongly you get it ASAP ... As you may harm someone soon believing them to be a Jew - your anger and delusions are quite severe
danetoo

London, UK

#120809 Mar 11, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>Another little Devil Jew? What's like being so hated by the world, ever thought of giving 'your' home back to it's original owner???
What's it like to be unemployed - unemployable and reviled by all sane people around your environment ...

Must be weird to live in your world ...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#120810 Mar 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>They never "owned" sh!t, Dopey. Just keep saying it. Don't make it so. You are just another Jew hater justifying those dark feelings by fostering the Palestinian myth. Now judgie this and get back to whanking it.
I wonder why these donkeys do not yell and scream about Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, thy are all formed from the same chunk of land

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min dollarsbill 8,074
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 879,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 603,268
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Pegasus 272,896
http://www.muscatmassage-service.com/ call us ... (Jan '15) 1 hr Jake 3
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Blackhawk 88
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 2 hr Keny 492
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr feces for jesus 3,850
More from around the web