Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120736 Mar 10, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously are Sheilaa gray box posting. You're not fooling anyone, hideous beast!
Neither are you. You are a troll of the lowly degree who is on work experience. Let me tell you you suck at it. Try something else. LMAO
danetoo

London, UK

#120737 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong and lose your bet. I don't have any and my husband's children from his first wife are stunning.
I bet they bloody hate you ...

And thank goodness you never bred - there is some divine justice after all
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120738 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..........and??? LOL You're the one messed up. How's that J coming along???
You read something on the internet and get all puffed up with yourself. Why do you call Judea with a J then dolt? What was it really called smartie. LMAO
danetoo

London, UK

#120739 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a racist bigot. I support one democratic united state for all the people of Israel and call for the return of the Palestinian refugees whose homes and lands were stolen and who to this day are treated like second class citizens the ones remaining in Israel
Do you think the world gives a rats arse about you and what you support you old toe rag ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120742 Mar 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet they bloody hate you ...
And thank goodness you never bred - there is some divine justice after all

You lose dummy one was killed in a train accident and the other loves me. Suck it up loser
danetoo

London, UK

#120743 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Funny but that sounds more like you than me. You are ugly on the inside and as for the outside I'm not sure, only God would know that. You should hang your head in shame for accusing me of something that is far from true but I understand what you are trying to do and forgive you
He's someone who's talking the truth about you and what you are - don't forgive - gain insight instead

You are an ugly tainted person inside and out - I've said it for a while now - not that you dislike Israel and the Jews -but the venom with which you do so - the all out hatred for "the jews who support Israel" ...

The glee with which you make your bible quotes - I wish it would all turn against yourself ... And that you'd feel the sting and that the kind of hatred you give out is turned against you in real life

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120744 Mar 10, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You read something on the internet and get all puffed up with yourself. Why do you call Judea with a J then dolt? What was it really called smartie. LMAO
A contraction that was added you dummy. Have you looked at the Hebrew alphabet? I doubt it, you just like posting crap no matter how inaccurate it is. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120745 Mar 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the world gives a rats arse about you and what you support you old toe rag ?
Sure they do. Some support me and others such as yourself get their knickers in a knot because they can't stop me and have no answer for truth. LMAO
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120746 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove it with biblical references like I did. How's that J going You still haven't proven your theory on that. LMAO
You want me to prove in scripture something you learned on the internet. You're just insane.
You won't even post where you got your info. Real honest of you. Like the swine you are.

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120747 Mar 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's someone who's talking the truth about you and what you are - don't forgive - gain insight instead
You are an ugly tainted person inside and out - I've said it for a while now - not that you dislike Israel and the Jews -but the venom with which you do so - the all out hatred for "the jews who support Israel" ...
The glee with which you make your bible quotes - I wish it would all turn against yourself ... And that you'd feel the sting and that the kind of hatred you give out is turned against you in real life
Blah blah blah is all you are worth. LMAO
danetoo

London, UK

#120748 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah. You ignorant piece of crap
No - you are ... You are ignorant - you're evil - you're dark on the inside ...

Don't people actually wonder about this older woman with the hard angry eyes being constantly on the internet - researching - typing furiously and rarely doing much else -- the few breaks are like breakfast - lunch - dinner - walk - the rest of your time is spent here or finding articles to support your anger and quite overwhelming hatred ...

This must be like a full time job - only broken up by having to eat and sleep - and nobody - but nobody out of topix actually giving a shit what you think - type - "call for" ...

They just see you as a nutter sheilaa .. Which is what you are - a little middle aged woman ... Anger issues - mix in some religious mania ...some hatred and "divine justice" ...

Real Christians would disown you ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120749 Mar 10, 2014
There is no one here who has even two synapes to rub together so I will retire until more educated folk abound. My knowledge is wasted on the dregs who are currently present. LMAO
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120750 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
A contraction that was added you dummy. Have you looked at the Hebrew alphabet? I doubt it, you just like posting crap no matter how inaccurate it is. LOL
You read something on the internet and cling to it because you think it makes you look smart. You look like an insecure twisted minion.

You looked at the Hebrew alphabet. LOL.. That really proves your claim.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120751 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah is all you are worth. LMAO
All your worth is snort, growl, insult, snort, whine, growl. So what's the big deal.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120752 Mar 10, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to prove in scripture something you learned on the internet. You're just insane.
You won't even post where you got your info. Real honest of you. Like the swine you are.
Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
More of Paul theology instead of God theology and Jesus? You are too lazy to look up the scriptures to find out for yourself. I am not going to make it easy for you. Get back to me when you have answered me re the J in the old testament. I'm off for dinner and don't intend to waste any more of my valuable time on a pleb such as you

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120754 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
There is no one here who has even two synapes to rub together so I will retire untiO
You put in your eight hours of copy/pasting, dullard, so you'd better go rest for a while.
danetoo

London, UK

#120755 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they do. Some support me and others such as yourself get their knickers in a knot because they can't stop me and have no answer for truth. LMAO
Who are those "some" ... Gray ?? Pete ??

Do they actually matter - you think people outside here who are of any stature politically or in any other way influential are going to look at you nutters and think "ohhhh there's some people who know how to think - let's see what else they say and call for" - and that you'd be given a second of attention with your rants and diatribes ?

The truth?? Lolololol ... Really ??

Again - who's going to pay a blind bit of attention ... You posted a couple of times the loathing with which people view topix - do you think someone would actually read the crap you write and think ... Wow ... There's the truth??

Stop you ? Again lol - why stop you - you don't matter a toss anywhere but in this little playground - this topix is .., nothing ... It's like the "porn site" of politics ... And nobody anywhere would give a rats arse what someone like you say here ..

I just like pointing out to you what a failure as a Christian and a human being you are - and I don't have delusions that i think my opinion and any copy pastes on here would change a bloody thing anywhere ...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120758 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
More of Paul theology instead of God theology and Jesus? You are too lazy to look up the scriptures to find out for yourself. I am not going to make it easy for you. Get back to me when you have answered me re the J in the old testament. I'm off for dinner and don't intend to waste any more of my valuable time on a pleb such as you
Screw you. I don't need to do your homework. Translation from one language to another is nothing new hag. But to you, it somehow makes the Jews non-existent. ROTFLMAO.
Good luck with that.

The Bible tells us about Paul. I believe the scriptures, never you.
Adolf Hitler

Renton, WA

#120759 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
More of Paul theology instead of God theology and Jesus? You are too lazy to look up the scriptures to find out for yourself. I am not going to make it easy for you. Get back to me when you have answered me re the J in the old testament. I'm off for dinner and don't intend to waste any more of my valuable time on a pleb such as you
Come to bed Fraulein, we can discuss our 'final solution' after we breed you. I need some fine Aryan offspring to repopulate the fatherland with!
Bandar Detected

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#120761 Mar 10, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously are Sheilaa gray box posting. You're not fooling anyone, hideous beast!
grey box, what's a gray box, chimp?

Rephrased for your benefit, little man so that don't get fooled again, clown:

Go away little man, go join a traveling circus where your unbounded skills as a trained performing monkey will be far greater appreciated and applauded than they are here.

In other words if you're too thick to get the message - GET LOST to put it politely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 64,306
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min crucifiedguy 281,925
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 497
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,259
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,189
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,272
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 973,912
More from around the web