Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121916 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120693 Mar 10, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Such BS should carry a government health S or Ratty Jews like you. d liar. Get back!
You're up late again, Lucifer. Has your fear turned you into a night owl?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#120695 Mar 10, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I am coming to get your stinking blood, you know hienas must eat too.
Oh yeah nazi shitstain whats a Harahrael??
Took your pills today??
Well a genuine Harahraeli hiena should now his Yiddish. How come you such an ignorant retard?

BTW what is a Bozo when it's not crawling up your ass?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#120696 Mar 10, 2014
Uzi wrote:
the latest news: On the missing aircraft there were supposed to be 2 people who did not board and used stolen passports. Now its known that the 2 tickets were purchased by an Iranian. Another peace loving muslim. Lets see whats coming up next.
Never heard of Yiddish Iranians, have you?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#120697 Mar 10, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
"you" LMFAO C'mon spell cop. Do your thing. Drive up that post count.
Talking to An congenital NFL post editor SUSSED OUT Fanatic, aren't you?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#120698 Mar 10, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Such BS should carry a government health warning Dykey-Dane. I'm not 'fond' of BS or Ratty Jews like you. You lack style and intelligence and it's quite horrible to witness such base, broad-brushed evil here. You're actually on a par with Ratty, in fact you probably are Ratty. Psychosis? Yeah you no doubt have that too due to being an inbred Jew. Everything good? You don't know anything that's good, dyke-Ratty and for the record a true professional health worker would never discuss medical issues with such ineptitude in public. You're a liar Dykey and what's the worst of it? A very very bad liar. Get back!
Don't you think your evil venomous hatred is getting in the way of you ever finding a job?
Tell us how a group of Free Masons, Anglicans, Jews and Catholics cornered you and mocked your hygiene. Tell us the truth about your mental health history and why you think they watch you.
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#120699 Mar 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk of specific patients .. I talk in general - so therefore I am not in breach of any confidentiality issues
I am merely stating as I find it -- you are definitely not a happy bunny boy ... there is something wrong ... I think I am sufficiently skilled to spot a service user a mile away ... it's something we get quite proficient at - I am not saying it to put you down - I am saying it because I feel kinda quite sad that you are on here and being exposed to ridicule ... you should try to have a different life and get involved in some activities out there instead of being in a place such as this - it's just feeding your paranoia and not doing much good at all
there's not a day that goes by without long winded letters about attacks by some outer force are described ... conspiracies en masse ...
with you - and your "agreers" on here - you've found who that "outer force" are - the jews and the "devil worshipping freemasons" - as you yourself described them ... and how they'd attacked you on the Merseyside ...
Better? The abusive, pro-Jew BS actually has taken a back seat for a little soft shoe shuffle? What did the Jew state do today to its Palestinian neighbors? How many more homes were robbed by Jews from Palestinians? How much water was redirected to Jews gullets away from Palestinian babies and families?

Your Jew horror in Palestine and Jew violence around the world is all interlinked with the satanic thread that binds it all together. Whether it is violence by Jews/demonic masonics against myself or another bulldozed home in East Jerusalem, Zionists hiding in the dark behind (or behind that dark Nuland Jew demon) the tragedy in the Ukraine, Libya, Iraq or Jews like you fawning of over all this terror and violence and laughing like psychotics (as you do foolish Dyke) when silly cartoons cause mayhem in European Cities ... we know the Jew is there all the time like a dark evil force doing Satan's bidding. This not the world envisaged, I believe, by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. This is a world being systematically destroyed by Jews and their lies.

So keep your third rate 'psychological' BS and stick it up your arse or thrust it up Ratty's rat arse where it belongs. You're a stupid lifeless puppet for Jew Terror that is destroying millions of lives around the world. The same Jew Terror that murdered millions of Africans during 400 years of the African Slave Trade, that butchered millions of Russian followers of Christ last century, and now is destroying nation after nation like a mad dog in nursery. No one's buying your BS, abuse of Sheilaa who makes a good contribution with a lot of information concerning the terror state wrongly referred to as 'Israel'... it is Palestine and was for time immemorial. No one buys your support for Terrorist Jews, except your Jew recipients of your ferocious arse-licking.

Better?
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#120700 Mar 10, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think your evil venomous hatred is getting in the way of you ever finding a job?
Tell us how a group of Free Masons, Anglicans, Jews and Catholics cornered you and mocked your hygiene. Tell us the truth about your l health history and why you think they watch you.
Something about the truth causes issues for you, Ratty? Poor Ratty! Feels the need to drag out Jimjustus Jews to sing his little ditty. Listen up Ratty. Listen up, you viper ... words of the Messiah before Jews of your ilk murdered him:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44-5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#120701 Mar 10, 2014
Sunni Muslim ‘Extremists’ Committed 70% of Terrorist Murders in 2011http://themuslimissue.word press.com/2012/08/03/sunni-mus lim-extremists-committed-70-of -terrorist-murders-in-2011/

Unspeakable Muslim evils: Snipers in Syria target unborn children in competition to win cigaretteshttp://themuslimissu e.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/uns peakable-muslim-evils-snipers- in-syria-target-unborn-childre n-in-competition-to-win-cigare ttes/#

Syria’s Christians Face New Threat –‘Convert, Submit to Islam or Face Sword’
http://facingislam.blogspot.com/

Radical Islam
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#120702 Mar 10, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Uzi, can't you smell it? That's the Port Jeff Mutt with another nic. I never saw anybody play with himself that much. That's Mama Thumb and her 4 daughters. For real, Yo! LOL
Port Jeff Mutt , Mama Thumb and her 4 daughters? Got problems with your eyesight.?

Ratloder - YO! WTF is a loder, secret code for jerk and tosser?

What is it you do?

LOL, talking of smelsl, go have a long, undiluted, disinfectant soak, that raw sewer stench betrays your For real nesting place.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#120703 Mar 10, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>. How a sane person can all of a sudden go primitive, almost overnight, is a mystery.
No not at all, you're proof of it, For Real.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120704 Mar 10, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Better recipients of my ferocious arse-licking.
Nice rant, sleepless Lucifer. You included just about every cliché you ever puked up here. Now how about some of the verse which you cannot understand?

Plan to be awake all night again?
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#120705 Mar 10, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how a group of Free Masons, Anglicans, Jews and Catholics cornered you and mocked your hygiene. Tell us the truth about your mental health history and why you think they watch you.
Oh look, Jimmy is so just that he has a completely blank profile.

No even any scales to be found.

No history, no job, no hygiene, no location to be found.

Odd that, very odd.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120706 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew.During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.
Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".
The word-of-God definition for the word “Jew” in the King James Version of the Christian Bible is “Judean”. A Judean was one who was born in the ancient independent and separate kingdom of Judea, a person loyal to the king of Judea, an inhabitant of the kingdom of Judea, and/or one having citizenship rights in the kingdom of Judea.
Just a week ago you said Jesus was a jew minion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120708 Mar 10, 2014
Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian at Jordan crossing

JERUSALEM Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:44pm EDT

(Reuters)- Israeli soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian judge from Jordan on Monday in an altercation at a crossing point between Jordan and the Israeli-occupied West Bank, Palestinian officials said.

The Israeli military said the man had tried to seize a soldier's gun at the Allenby bridge, which spans the Jordan River, and that troops had then shot him.

The Palestinian Authority in the West Bank city of Ramallah condemned what it called the "shooting at close range" by Israeli troops. It demanded an investigation, as did Jordan.

A statement from Palestinian Prime Minister Rami al-Hamdallah's office identified the man as Raed Alaa el-Deen Za'eiter, 38, a West Bank-born judge working in Jordan.

An Israeli military official said the army was checking reports about the man's identity.

Jordanian Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh met an Israeli diplomat in Amman after the incident and condemned the killing,

Jordan's state news agency Petra reported. Judeh called on Israel to investigate and to inform Jordan of the result. The two countries signed a peace treaty in 1994.

In a separate incident, Israeli soldiers shot dead a 20-year-old Palestinian in the West Bank.

The military said Palestinians had hurled rocks at an Israeli vehicle and bus, and soldiers at the scene had responded with gunfire.

"A Palestinian was injured and later died of his wounds. The Military Police Corps has opened an investigation concerning the incident," the military said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/10/us-...

Location hidden

#120710 Mar 10, 2014
A UN Committee Expresses Concern over Recent Developments in Occupied Jerusalem

Details
Published on Thursday, 06 March 2014 09:43

The Bureau of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People expressed concern over the recent developments and increased tensions in Occupied East Jerusalem, especially the increasing incursions by Israeli extremists and political leaders, including Government officials, on the Al Aqsa Mosque compound, which provoke the Palestinians and other Muslim worshippers.

The committee said in a statement issued Wednesday that the most dangerous development is that the Knesset recently began a debate on a bill to impose "Israeli sovereignty" over Al-Haram Al-Sharif.

The committee stated that such actions with regard to this highly sensitive area provoke the Palestinians and may also be perceived as serious acts of incitement in the wider region. Moreover, these actions undermine the current negotiations process, threatening the prospects for peace.

Read more at:

http://english.pnn.ps/index.php/international...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120711 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because I was under the misapprehension that Jew and Judean could be used interchangeably. I do my homework unlike you, dolt!!
Why don't you provide a link with your cut paste job minion?

The Dead Sea Scrolls prove you wrong, especially Isaiah, unless of couse they changed that too dolt.

Isaiah 36:13 Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and said, Hear ye the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.

The Jews are from the tribe of Judah db.

The Origin of the Khazars
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...

The Khazars, of Turkic stock, originally nomadic, reached the Volga-Caucasus region from farther east at some time not easily determinable. They may have belonged to the empire of the Huns (fifth century C.E.) as the Akatzirs, mentioned by Priscus. This name is said to be equivalent to Aq-Khazar, i.e., White Khazars, as opposed to the Qara-Khazar or Black Khazars mentioned by al-I&#7779;&#7789;akhr &#299; (see below). The Khazars probably belonged to the West Turkish Empire (from 552 C.E.), and they may have marched with Sinjib&#363; (Istämi), the first kh&#257;q&#257;n of the West Turks, against the Sassanid (Persian) fortress of &#7778;ul or Darband

The Origin of the Khazars
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...

The Khazars, of Turkic stock, originally nomadic, reached the Volga-Caucasus region from farther east at some time not easily determinable. They may have belonged to the empire of the Huns (fifth century C.E.) as the Akatzirs, mentioned by Priscus. This name is said to be equivalent to Aq-Khazar, i.e., White Khazars, as opposed to the Qara-Khazar or Black Khazars mentioned by al-I&#7779;&#7789;akhr &#299; (see below). The Khazars probably belonged to the West Turkish Empire (from 552 C.E.), and they may have marched with Sinjib&#363; (Istämi), the first kh&#257;q&#257;n of the West Turks, against the Sassanid (Persian) fortress of &#7778;ul or Darband

ROTFLMAO. Keep it up, your fellow minions may promote you to "truth seeker".

2 Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Location hidden

#120713 Mar 10, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you provide a link with your cut paste job minion?
The Dead Sea Scrolls prove you wrong, especially Isaiah, unless of couse they changed that too dolt.
Isaiah 36:13 Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and said, Hear ye the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.
Edited for space:
No wonder you know the above verses so well because they all apply to you. LOL
The word Jew had not been redacted to what it now is, what part of that are you too stupid to understand?

Here are some versions that disprove what you say. Are you using a Jewish bible?
Different writings of Isaiah 36:13:

International standard version
Then the commander stood and called out in Hebrew, "Hear the words of the great king, the king of Assyria!
New Living Translation
Then the chief of staff stood and shouted in Hebrew to the people on the wall, "Listen to this message from the great king of Assyria!
English Standard Version
Then the Rabshakeh stood and called out in a loud voice in the language of Judah:“Hear the words of the great king, the king of Assyria!
New American Standard Bible
Then Rabshakeh stood and cried with a loud voice in Judean and said, "Hear the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then the Rabshakeh stood and called out loudly in Hebrew: Listen to the words of the great king, the king of Assyria!
International Standard Version
Then the commander stood up and shouted out loud in Hebrew: "Hear the words of the great king, the king of Assyria!
NET Bible
The chief adviser then stood there and called out loudly in the Judahite dialect, "Listen to the message of the great king, the king of Assyria.
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Then the field commander stood and shouted loudly in the Judean language, "Listen to the great king, the king of Assyria.
You're the dummy the word has been added in after the event as can be shown by other translations.

None of the above support the one translation you have provided. The word has been added. There was NO J IN THE HEBREW ALPHABET. Why does English use "J" for names that begin with a consonantal "yod"? Why is Jesus written as Yeshua and not with a J. The name Jew that you used has been added in you dummy at a later date/ The old testament was written in HEBREW AND THERE ARE NO J IN HEBREW

Location hidden

#120714 Mar 10, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You're a despicable bigot and a beast. Why hasn't Topix banned you.
Why? I think it's because I post the truth which people like you don't seem to appreciate. Ask Topix yourself why they haven't banned me if you feel so strongly about it. A bigot is someone who lives in an apartheid state like Israel that continues to mistreat and not accept members of a particular group meaning the Palestinians on an equal footing. Do some research on it and then get back to me LOL

Location hidden

#120716 Mar 10, 2014
The meaning of the word "Jew" in the Bible is not the same as the commonly held modern view. In the Bible the word "Jew" is meant to refer to a resident of the land of Judaea. Moreover, it is a reference regardless of tribe, race or religion. Anyone who was an inhabitant of Judaea was a "Jew" and need not be a member of the tribe of Judah (Judahite) or one who followed the Judaic religion. Thus, "Jews" and "Jewry" in the Bible not only refer Judah (i.e. Jehudah or Juttah) but also a part of (or place in) Palestine and any other peoples who dwelt there. In the modern, colloquial idiom "Jews" are descendants of Judah while in the Bible it means anyone dwelling in Judaea regardless of lineage or ethnicity.

Location hidden

#120717 Mar 10, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your children are as evil and ugly as you are.
No you are wrong and lose your bet. I don't have any and my husband's children from his first wife are stunning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min DXL 4,399
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 838,738
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min curtjester1 40,496
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 590,212
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min waaasssuuup 443,187
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Porkpie Hat 271,343
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min lil whispers 612,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr swedenforever 176,949
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Mike thunkit 99,975
More from around the web