Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
103,601 - 103,620 of 114,982 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me what your purpose is in coming onto this thread? Was it because of personal experience, or was it because you could see that the Palestinians were and continue to be unfairly treated?
Israel News

Dr. Ruchama Weiss &#9642; Rabbi Levi Brackman

'In the next generation, US Jews will disappear'

Dr. Adam Ferziger, an expert in the study of modern Jewish denominations, says that due to assimilation, in the future the absolute majority of American Jewry will not be defined as Jews according to Halacha.

Itzchak Tessler
Published: 02.15.14, 07:27 / Israel Jewish Scene

"In the next generation, a significant part – which may even be the majority of 'US Jewry'– will not be Jewish according to the Halacha, in light of the growing dimensions of intermarriage throughout the past few decades."

Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

The person responsible for this statement was not surprised by Chelsea Clinton's marriage to the Jewish Marc Mezvinsky, or by the blooming relationship between Yair Netanyahu and the Norwegian Sandra Leikanger. Dr. Adam Ferziger – an expert in the study of modern Jewish denominations, and a senior lecturer at Bar-Ilan University's Department of Jewish History – led an international research group which convened in Oxford in early 2013 to study Jewish theology in the 20tyh century.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-448...

...what your purpose is ...

Simply that Jews may just disappear into history in the next generation, not by war or any other reason besides intermarriage.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
E
That's just not as funny as when you claim to have a GF, Lucifer.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
WHO TO BELIEVE......
<quoted text>
Your reliance on bigotry, hate filled hyperbole and vulgar insults reveals your ignorance, gullibility and lack of objective scholarly research diminishes any credibility in your desperate tirade.
The Facts don't need your fraudulent hysteria and reliance on debunked sources and self aggrandizing Bed Time Stories.
1. Most of the S--t Load" of Records you mentioned were proven forgeries; i.e. paper clip markings on "Documents" when the Germans didn't use paper clips.
But the Americans DID. You're assuming those paper clip markings appeared on the ORIGINAL documents. They don't! I've seen them.
Gray wrote:
2.The Ball Point Pen Fraud of Ann Frank. The Ball Point Pen wasn't invented until c. 1951
Pathetic! The origin of the "ballpoint myth" is the four-page report that the Federal Criminal Police Office (the Bundeskriminalamt or BKA) in Wiesbaden, published in 1980. Those pages were CLEARLY not part of the diary and your attempt to paint them as such is disingenuous at best, and an out right lie at worst.
Gray wrote:
3. Most telling are Red Cross documents that debunk the multi-Million victim Fraud[QUOTE]"Documents that seem to only appear in blogs. Not any actual reputable publications.
[QUOTE who="Gray "]4. Typhus was proven to be the major killer in German camps due to allied Bombing that blocked food and medical supplies for everyone.
Typhus that was created by the conditions in those camps. Funny how Typhus didn't affect the general German population, despite your blaming Allied bombing for blocking food and medical supplies.
Gray wrote:
Bergen, for example had 14,000 deaths AFTER British "Liberation"
Yeah, malnutrition will do that to people. Especially if you don't know any better and start feeding them real food right away.
Gray wrote:
5. The "holocaust Industry" has been caught in countless frauds beginning with the "Human Soap" and "Human Lampshade" scams.
I agree. And when the zionists show up on this forum making such idiotic announcements, I'm quick to call them out.
Gray wrote:
“ INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...
"OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS RECORDS RELEASED
Sealed and guarded since the end of WWII at Arolsen, Germany, the Official IRC records reveal the actual Concentration Camp total death toll was 271,301"
SCANNED COPY OF RED CROSS “HOLOCAUST” CASUALTIES
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD...
Seriously dude? They list only 13 camps out of 300. That's hardly stunning evidence that disproves anything. They also completely ignore the death toll in the Todt organization.
------
Gray wrote:
“The Anne Frank Diary Fraud”
http://www.mathaba.net/news/...
EXCERPT “The New York Supreme Court awarded the well known American writer, Meyer Levin,$50.000 to be paid by the father of Anne Frank as an honorarium for Levin`s work on the ``Anne Frank Diary.``
The diary has been studied by many forensic experts and has been proven to be the genuine article. Having someone write it up for public consumption does not equal fraud. I've got a book called "Seven Roads to Hell. It was written from the diary and notes of a trooper in the 101st AB during WW2. But I guess since those notes were professionally rewritten for public consumption, his story is a load of bullshit too, right?

Tell ya what, when you can provide any actual evidence that the Holocaust was fake, and not some half-witted attempt at being disingenuous, come talk to me.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are you evil one ....
You are no Christian - or representing real Christians
One of my best friends in Denmark is a priest - a woman - I told her of you and the arguments you use ..
She literally shook her head ... She was sad that there's someone out there like you misrepresenting Christianity out of hatred for Jews - using scripture out of context ... But she wasn't surprised ...
My belief now is that you're as mad as Pete and the port Jefferson person - the only difference is - you hide behind a couple of aliases - have always done so - and you're slightly higher IQ than Pete and port Jefferson - but mad ... Completely loopy ...
Christian or not she is a nazi piece of shit, period.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> But the Americans DID. You're assuming those paper clip markings appeared on the ORIGINAL documents. They don't! I've seen them.
<quoted text>Pathetic! The origin of the "ballpoint myth" is the four-page report that the Federal Criminal Police Office (the Bundeskriminalamt or BKA) in Wiesbaden, published in 1980. Those pages were CLEARLY not part of the diary and your attempt to paint them as such is disingenuous at best, and an out right lie at worst.
<quoted text>Typhus that was created by the conditions in those camps. Funny how Typhus didn't affect the general German population, despite your blaming Allied bombing for blocking food and medical supplies.
<quoted text>Yeah, malnutrition will do that to people. Especially if you don't know any better and start feeding them real food right away.
<quoted text>I agree. And when the zionists show up on this forum making such idiotic announcements, I'm quick to call them out.
<quoted text> Seriously dude? They list only 13 camps out of 300. That's hardly stunning evidence that disproves anything. They also completely ignore the death toll in the Todt organization.
------
<quoted text>The diary has been studied by many forensic experts and has been proven to be the genuine article. Having someone write it up for public consumption does not equal fraud. I've got a book called "Seven Roads to Hell. It was written from the diary and notes of a trooper in the 101st AB during WW2. But I guess since those notes were professionally rewritten for public consumption, his story is a load of bullshit too, right?
Tell ya what, when you can provide any actual evidence that the Holocaust was fake, and not some half-witted attempt at being disingenuous, come talk to me.
Outstanding post. But that whackjob doesn't believe anything he didn't copy and paste. Be prepared to be called a shill or a hasbarat. He's famous for that. He has his lemmings all using it as serious rebuttal. Have you seen his multiple posts claiming that most, if not all, history books were written by zionists or under zionist influence? Anything sane people would say are credible sources are dismissed. That's what you're up against. Good luck. Again, great work.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You're a disgusting Nazi pig! I am going to report all of your posts! You are a very disturbed person and should be shamed of yourself, you hay loser!
No secrets about it, you nailed it.
Greetings from the Holy Land.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yiddish Harahrael boy, that just typifies your nation's blood thirsty traits, not humans are you but blood curdling vampires?
Yes and I am coming to get your stinking blood, you know hienas must eat too.
Oh yeah nazi shitstain whats a Harahrael??
Took your pills today??
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Need one say any more about the direct link with Lucifer and his evil angels to certain Jews on planet earth? May the Lord God help the world recover from this perennial onslaught...
I am glad finally you are talking about your nazislamist self. but I know there is no cure for you. Coming to drain your blood vermin.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi Israel
Sunday Feb 23
E23Jer34 wrote:
People wake up to the zionist liars and jewish venom before they have us all played against each other. I'm warning you.
These are one of the biggest liars that exist.
You not supposed to be without your pills Bozo.
What's a Bozo, Uzi Harahraeli?
Sorry just cant make myself go down to such a low level and be as stupid as u are.
Warn your stinking mama. hahahah hahahah nazi asshole.crawl back to your cage.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry just cant make myself go down to such a low level and be as stupid as u are.
Uzi, can't you smell it? That's the Port Jeff Mutt with another nic. I never saw anybody play with himself that much. That's Mama Thumb and her 4 daughters. For real, Yo! LOL
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

the latest news: On the missing aircraft there were supposed to be 2 people who did not board and used stolen passports. Now its known that the 2 tickets were purchased by an Iranian. Another peace loving muslim. Lets see whats coming up next.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Tales From Ratty Cont/

Poor Ratty! Having found two old phones he sat one in each paw, to each long rat ear:

"Uzi, can't you smell it? That's the Port Jeff Mutt with another nic. I never saw anybody play with himself that much. That's Mama Thumb and her 4 daughters. For real, Yo! LOL " Squealed Ratty excitedly.

Turning his snout, Ratty 'addressed' the other dirty old mobile:

"the latest news: On the missing aircraft there were supposed to be 2 people who did not board and used stolen passports. Now its known that the 2 tickets were purchased by an Iranian. Another peace loving muslim. Lets see whats coming up next. " Ratty giggled to hisself:

Poor Ratty!
petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
the latest news: On the missing aircraft there were supposed to be 2 people who did not board and used stolen passports. Now its known that the 2 tickets were purchased by an Iranian. Another peace loving muslim. Lets see whats coming up next.
I see your post here is 120666, blood libel OOzzZi?

Kinda speaks volumes, Ratty eh?
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Putzsack wrote:
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Poor Ratty! Having found two old phones he sat one in each paw, to each long rat ear:
"Uzi, can't you smell it? That's the Port Jeff Mutt with another nic. I never saw anybody play with himself that much. That's Mama Thumb and her 4 daughters. For real, Yo! LOL " Squealed Ratty excitedly.
Turning his snout, Ratty 'addressed' the other dirty old mobile:
"the latest news: On the missing aircraft there were supposed to be 2 people who did not board and used stolen passports. Now its known that the 2 tickets were purchased by an Iranian. Another peace loving muslim. Lets see whats coming up next. " Ratty giggled to hisself:
Poor Ratty!
Oh me Oh my. We now have Putzsack whacking off over his own posts. Is it a disease? Just because he switches hands, he thinks it makes him different from the Port Jeff Mutt. OK, Putzsack, we'll address you as "Mother Thumbs and her 8 daughters. Satisfied? LMFAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil
Witch
You're worshipping satan ...
Learn that there is no such thing as the mythological satan that you are referring to.Better yet research what it actually means You are at best spreading your own pagan outlook on the forum. The word itself means an adversary and you are the worst kind of one that exists for the express purpose of spreading your filth in an attempt to justify what the Jews have done

Your beliefs have never interested my but the thing I do find fascinating is how you are obsessed with me. I must have some type of "magical" power over you that you keep coming back to me for more negative comment time and time again. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahah amira hass the nazi bitch some source , well one dyke to another
You are mistaken, I am not a dyke but are you stating that you are with your, "one dyke to another" post?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you would condemn someone while calling scripture a lie. Typical minion.
The only person who I am condemning is you for being such a liar

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your post here is 120666, blood libel OOzzZi?
Kinda speaks volumes, Ratty eh?
You glean many ominous hidden codes from everyday things, don't you, Lucifer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE:
"See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief'
Yeah, we all know your god exterminates and your black soul basks in your lies. Even your fellow minions don't believe you.
Here's another example of your Biblical understanding:
Stop lying you pathetic piece of crap. I have never stated that ALL Jews are not entitled to their land.It is too do with the timing and if you listened to what the true Jews have stated repeatedly they are STILL IN EXILE UNTIL THEIR MESSIAH RETURNS.They do not believe that Jesus is their messiah and it is only at his return that they will want no part of the current nation of Israel What you in your whipped up anger have failed to realize is that God will decide when the Jews return not mankind. Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he
The above is your truth and we all know you believe only you.
We all know??? Dolt you mean you no one else. It's not not my truth it is what the bible says. If you ignore the scriptures which state the above and instead to use your own interpretation then you are putting yourself above God's own word and that is blasphemy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous you have shown us all exactly how low you are prepared to go, you excel at it. We don't all live in cages unlike you LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

514 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 4,554
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min waaasssuuup 224,042
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min waaasssuuup 599,050
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 532,457
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 172,273
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 19 min Jennette 161
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 22 min USA-1 37,605
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,282
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 17 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••