Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120670 Mar 10, 2014
Putzsack wrote:
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Poor Ratty! Having found two old phones he sat one in each paw, to each long rat ear:
"Uzi, can't you smell it? That's the Port Jeff Mutt with another nic. I never saw anybody play with himself that much. That's Mama Thumb and her 4 daughters. For real, Yo! LOL " Squealed Ratty excitedly.
Turning his snout, Ratty 'addressed' the other dirty old mobile:
"the latest news: On the missing aircraft there were supposed to be 2 people who did not board and used stolen passports. Now its known that the 2 tickets were purchased by an Iranian. Another peace loving muslim. Lets see whats coming up next. " Ratty giggled to hisself:
Poor Ratty!
Oh me Oh my. We now have Putzsack whacking off over his own posts. Is it a disease? Just because he switches hands, he thinks it makes him different from the Port Jeff Mutt. OK, Putzsack, we'll address you as "Mother Thumbs and her 8 daughters. Satisfied? LMFAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120671 Mar 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil
Witch
You're worshipping satan ...
Learn that there is no such thing as the mythological satan that you are referring to.Better yet research what it actually means You are at best spreading your own pagan outlook on the forum. The word itself means an adversary and you are the worst kind of one that exists for the express purpose of spreading your filth in an attempt to justify what the Jews have done

Your beliefs have never interested my but the thing I do find fascinating is how you are obsessed with me. I must have some type of "magical" power over you that you keep coming back to me for more negative comment time and time again. LMAO

Location hidden

#120672 Mar 10, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahah amira hass the nazi bitch some source , well one dyke to another
You are mistaken, I am not a dyke but are you stating that you are with your, "one dyke to another" post?

Location hidden

#120673 Mar 10, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you would condemn someone while calling scripture a lie. Typical minion.
The only person who I am condemning is you for being such a liar

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120674 Mar 10, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your post here is 120666, blood libel OOzzZi?
Kinda speaks volumes, Ratty eh?
You glean many ominous hidden codes from everyday things, don't you, Lucifer?

Location hidden

#120675 Mar 10, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE:
"See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief'
Yeah, we all know your god exterminates and your black soul basks in your lies. Even your fellow minions don't believe you.
Here's another example of your Biblical understanding:
Stop lying you pathetic piece of crap. I have never stated that ALL Jews are not entitled to their land.It is too do with the timing and if you listened to what the true Jews have stated repeatedly they are STILL IN EXILE UNTIL THEIR MESSIAH RETURNS.They do not believe that Jesus is their messiah and it is only at his return that they will want no part of the current nation of Israel What you in your whipped up anger have failed to realize is that God will decide when the Jews return not mankind. Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he
The above is your truth and we all know you believe only you.
We all know??? Dolt you mean you no one else. It's not not my truth it is what the bible says. If you ignore the scriptures which state the above and instead to use your own interpretation then you are putting yourself above God's own word and that is blasphemy

Location hidden

#120676 Mar 10, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry just cant make myself go down to such a low level and be as stupid as u are.
Warn your stinking mama. hahahah hahahah nazi asshole.crawl back to your cage.
Don't be ridiculous you have shown us all exactly how low you are prepared to go, you excel at it. We don't all live in cages unlike you LMAO
petesake

Liverpool, UK

#120677 Mar 10, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text> Oh me Oh my. We now have Putzsack whacking off over his own posts. Is it a disease? Just because he switches hands, he thinks it makes him different from the Port Jeff Mutt. OK, Putzsack, we'll address you as "Mother Thumbs and her 8 daughters. Satisfied? LMFAO
Excited Ratty?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120678 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am no matter what you believe. I am a Christian unlike you the foul mouthed atheist. True followers of God know that only men are ordained as leaders in the churches and the apostles who continued the work of Jesus were all men chosen by Jesus so your "woman priest" is more than likely a witch with her own coven.That's just the way God planned it
BTW don't keep putting your own filthy lies out there and claiming that that is what I believe. I don't hate all Jews, just the Zionist Jews, the ones who murdered, stole land and property, subjugated and intimidated the Palestinians, so get your so called "facts" straight You just like mud slinging that much is obvious and you hate the fact that I tell the truth about the Jews
How do you tell the Zionist Jews from regular Jews? The absence of arm bands? You fool nobody, Eva. Unable to distinguish good Jews from those evil Jews. you slap that swastika on any Synagogue. How about those headstones that make good patios? Know which ones to take? You are sooooooo transparent. When you go for those beach walks, does you lardass wipe out your footprints? Hmmmmm? Just askin. LOL LOL LOL
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120681 Mar 10, 2014
"you" LMFAO C'mon spell cop. Do your thing. Drive up that post count.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120682 Mar 10, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excited Ratty?
Yes I am, Putzsack. Put on some underwear and cover that nasty looking gash. We haven't even kissed yet.

USA

#120683 Mar 10, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>

the Jews who attacked me, t
LOL! It's always entertaining when you include one of the tall tales from the muck you call your mind, Lucifer.

Location hidden

#120684 Mar 10, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>How do you tell the Zionist Jews from regular Jews? The absence of arm bands? You fool nobody, Eva. Unable to distinguish good Jews from those evil Jews. you slap that swastika on any Synagogue. How about those headstones that make good patios? Know which ones to take? You are sooooooo transparent. When you go for those beach walks, does you lardass wipe out your footprints? Hmmmmm? Just askin. LOL LOL LOL
You can be as sarcastic as you want but you obviously read my posts by telling me the content of them. How do I know them? By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Matt: 7:16
By their conduct, what they believe in relation to Israel, what the bible teaches, whether they believe in God or not just some of the reasons. People like you just attack for the sake of attacking I know you by your fruit. Capice???

Location hidden

#120685 Mar 10, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>How do you tell the Zionist Jews from regular Jews? The absence of arm bands? You fool nobody, Eva. Unable to distinguish good Jews from those evil Jews. you slap that swastika on any Synagogue. How about those headstones that make good patios? Know which ones to take? You are sooooooo transparent. When you go for those beach walks, does you lardass wipe out your footprints? Hmmmmm? Just askin. LOL LOL LOL
You come across a lot like YY

Location hidden

#120687 Mar 10, 2014
Off for my daily walk, back later
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120688 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You come across a lot like YY
He's my mentor. Like onion and gaye are yours. Putzsack seems to love your crap. Can I assume you look a lot like it? Port Jeff Mutt? These are the sickos that adore you. Not a good reference. And, I might add, you all look the same. You're a long winded Jew Basher and have signed up, but that's the only difference. Listen, a fat asz is better than no asz. Are you wearing panty hose at this moment? I don't care if they're torn. My cup runneth over. Talk to me, Baby. LOL Not too long. Putzsack will get jealous
danetoo

London, UK

#120689 Mar 10, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>He's my mentor. Like onion and gaye are yours. Putzsack seems to love your crap. Can I assume you look a lot like it? Port Jeff Mutt? These are the sickos that adore you. Not a good reference. And, I might add, you all look the same. You're a long winded Jew Basher and have signed up, but that's the only difference. Listen, a fat asz is better than no asz. Are you wearing panty hose at this moment? I don't care if they're torn. My cup runneth over. Talk to me, Baby. LOL Not too long. Putzsack will get jealous
she has to hate on someone to make herself feel good and whole ...

on the egypt and apparently on the islam forum she was head of hatred against islam and arabs ...(now of course she says it was against "radical" islam .. but back then it seemed more like ... muslims full stop)- I did not read most of her posts, as they were terribly long winded and always copy and paste - so on the few occasions I did, although I am not fond of islam myself - I did think her posts were unduly hateful at times

now it's the turn of the jews ... I guess as long as she hates, and is angry and can think of people dying - it's fine ...

yesterday muslims - today jews .. tomorrow, who knows ...

AND she is a ... christian (!!!)... AND the sickest people on here absolutely adore her - Gray who is a holocaust denier, and definitely a PTSD sufferer ... Pete in Liverpool who is without a doubt a service user and mad as a box of frogs ... and that Mt Zion person who thinks he or she or it are several people .... again a complete psychotic

the followers are like a list of the patients where I work - and Sheilaa is the nurse ratched administering to them --- and they are so grateful for a bit of attention and for agreeing with them that jews are horrible creatures that deserve to die en masse - except the orthodox jews of course ... who will be saved by some divine intervention that the nurse believes will occur ... all the while she's rubbing her hands with glee, hoping it will happen in her lifetime so she will smell the burning flesh of 2/3 of jews in Israel ... women children, old people ... she will rejoice and have a feast ...her and her minions ...

while the rest of us would rejoice at life and love and everything good ...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120691 Mar 10, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
she has to hate on someone to make herself feel good and whole ...
on the egypt and apparently on the islam forum she was head of hatred against islam and arabs ...(now of course she says it was against "radical" islam .. but back then it seemed more like ... muslims full stop)- I did not read most of her posts, as they were terribly long winded and always copy and paste - so on the few occasions I did, although I am not fond of islam myself - I did think her posts were unduly hateful at times
now it's the turn of the jews ... I guess as long as she hates, and is angry and can think of people dying - it's fine ...
yesterday muslims - today jews .. tomorrow, who knows ...
AND she is a ... christian (!!!)... AND the sickest people on here absolutely adore her - Gray who is a holocaust denier, and definitely a PTSD sufferer ... Pete in Liverpool who is without a doubt a service user and mad as a box of frogs ... and that Mt Zion person who thinks he or she or it are several people .... again a complete psychotic
the followers are like a list of the patients where I work - and Sheilaa is the nurse ratched administering to them --- and they are so grateful for a bit of attention and for agreeing with them that jews are horrible creatures that deserve to die en masse - except the orthodox jews of course ... who will be saved by some divine intervention that the nurse believes will occur ... all the while she's rubbing her hands with glee, hoping it will happen in her lifetime so she will smell the burning flesh of 2/3 of jews in Israel ... women children, old people ... she will rejoice and have a feast ...her and her minions ...
while the rest of us would rejoice at life and love and everything good ...
It's possible that her Hubby is wearing a diaper on his head and she's grown accustomed to a doggy dik. When they convert to Islam, it defies all logic. How a sane person can all of a sudden go primitive, almost overnight, is a mystery. Our prisons are fertile grounds for Islam converts. The sodomize each other, wear skull caps and kneel on semen covered prayer mats. In their case they are confined away from normal people. These mosques popping all over the place are similar to prisons. They spend most of the day sequestered away from normal people listening to Jew hating sermons and other Islamic BS. Some go back for evening sessions. They just can't get enough. Could be she's frightened by that strong man and doesn't want to be a victim of an honor killing. Maybe, we should take it easy on her and she will come home after Hubby goes off to Syria to join Jihad. Keep your fingers crossed. Let us pray. L
danetoo

London, UK

#120692 Mar 10, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Such BS should carry a government health warning Dykey-Dane. I'm not 'fond' of BS or Ratty Jews like you. You lack style and intelligence and it's quite horrible to witness such base, broad-brushed evil here. You're actually on a par with Ratty, in fact you probably are Ratty. Psychosis? Yeah you no doubt have that too due to being an inbred Jew. Everything good? You don't know anything that's good, dyke-Ratty and for the record a true professional health worker would never discuss medical issues with such ineptitude in public. You're a liar Dykey and what's the worst of it? A very very bad liar. Get back!
I don't talk of specific patients .. I talk in general - so therefore I am not in breach of any confidentiality issues

I am merely stating as I find it -- you are definitely not a happy bunny boy ... there is something wrong ... I think I am sufficiently skilled to spot a service user a mile away ... it's something we get quite proficient at - I am not saying it to put you down - I am saying it because I feel kinda quite sad that you are on here and being exposed to ridicule ... you should try to have a different life and get involved in some activities out there instead of being in a place such as this - it's just feeding your paranoia and not doing much good at all

there's not a day that goes by without long winded letters about attacks by some outer force are described ... conspiracies en masse ...

with you - and your "agreers" on here - you've found who that "outer force" are - the jews and the "devil worshipping freemasons" - as you yourself described them ... and how they'd attacked you on the Merseyside ...

USA

#120693 Mar 10, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Such BS should carry a government health S or Ratty Jews like you. d liar. Get back!
You're up late again, Lucifer. Has your fear turned you into a night owl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 764,920
What Obama will buy in the Black Friday !! 11 min Mick- 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Oxbow 554,955
Moses never existed 1 hr Dr Wu 561
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 603,644
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,413
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 37,650
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Roberta G 175,047
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 263,529

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE