Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120468 Mar 9, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text> You beat me to it. She points out here failings when she's getting that huge lardass handed to her. Picture it. Foam in the corners of that overly painted mouth, banging on those keys and the hubby cowering under that tag sale table until she calms down. Can you dig it?

here???Don't you mean her??

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#120469 Mar 9, 2014
Edit *ditch

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120470 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Back to dumping spam I see, hog body. <¦-o
It sure beats the off topic crap that you dump on here

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120471 Mar 9, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text> You beat me to it. She points out here failings when she's getting that huge lardass handed to her. Picture it. Foam in the corners of that overly painted mouth, banging on those keys and the hubby cowering under that tag sale table until she calms down. Can you dig it?
LMAO!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120472 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't ment to be funny, such pig. <¦-o
ment? Is that an Americanism for meant?

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#120473 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how difficult it may be at times
You do realize he is talking about you? You frickin idiot. Have fun on the "I told you so train".

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120474 Mar 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you and your 'hubby' get a big guffaw from that one, Spammy?
Wouldn't you like to know? You keep trying to root around into everyone's personal life

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120475 Mar 9, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Assault on an impotent senior citizen nazi is a crime over here. But, maybe not verbal assault. Go for it. Cyril has a had a lot of pork in him. No doubt. That's why France was perfect for him. They don't care who's filthy rear they end up in.
I've run into this old queen on other threads, I can't help but bash such a rabbis anti American pro Moslem like him, regardless of his age.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120476 Mar 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at the least laughable to me and others, Spammy the hypocrite.
Could you explain that in English please?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120477 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some of your old WWII stories, how you serviced the British army, old queen. <¦-o
That queen was luring kids in for their showers while he watched. Then he went around to the exit and helped load them into a wheelbarrow for a long nap. He's scum.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120478 Mar 9, 2014
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize he is talking about you? You frickin idiot. Have fun on the "I told you so train".
Thanks for dropping by Cheapo. Call again sometime as you aren't doing too well over on the other forum. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120479 Mar 9, 2014
Pile of Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has been reported for its offensive content
Sorry, I'll let you get back to spewing your bigoted racial and religious vitriol, ditch pig. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120482 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know? You keep trying to root around into everyone's personal life
Your inability to grasp irony is telling, Spammy. You have little knowledge of western culture.

Why is that?

An NFL Fan

USA

#120485 Mar 9, 2014
Pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from R\cked up a dead bird's leg a away. "Hmm thought' Ratty, "Yep....gee!"
Another sleepless night begins, doesn't it, Lucifer? Obviously insomnia doesn't help with your pathetic lack of creativity.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120486 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I'll let you get back to spewing your bigoted racial and religious vitriol, ditch pig. <¦-o
blah blah blah
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120487 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
here???Don't you mean her??
weakness weakness. The spell police is boosting those numbers with "off topic" posts that she accuses others of doing. Two in a row. Weak, Fatso. Very weak. LMFAO Why don't you report it you f ucken rat? Did the old man crawl out from under that sh!tty table and bury his face in that abundant lap for forgiveness? Not his fault he was looking at thin girls on the Internet when you wanted to go on another tirade. Will he be dining at the "y" tonight? Make sure to throw some rotted meat out to ward off the flies. I mean real rotted. And close the screen door. That thing you got is mighty powerful.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120489 Mar 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to grasp irony is telling, Spammy. You have little knowledge of western culture.
Why is that?
blah blah blah

An NFL Fan

USA

#120490 Mar 9, 2014
Pete snake wrote:
Aw Poor on the outside of life with his god, Lucifer always speaking into his long ears. Poor Ratty!!
You have a close relationship with demons, so why not tell me all about it, Lucifer?
William

Sheerness, UK

#120491 Mar 9, 2014
Lebanon was having a ride on Syria's back between 1976 and 2005,if it wasn't for the Syrian army,Israel would have swallowed Lebanon.
Having Hezbollah is a blessing to Lebanese and permanent curse to Israel.
Syrians are paying the price for the sins of the Middle East by not accepting this apartheid little fungal state called Israel.
Ean,did you get it now or do you have any more questions to ask?
you clever little button!

An NFL Fan

USA

#120493 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah
You're running out of your own words. It must be time for you to dump another load of ponderous spam. Why don't you comprehend western sarcasm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Brian_G 284,737
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 665,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr truth 88,545
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr truth 722
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Brian_G 980
The Future of Politics in America 5 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web