Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120447 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find hard to un do with the topic of this forum and at the same time think that they are being witty and clever
You don't know what's been going on with your little Scouse friend, do you, blowhard?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#120448 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa Pile wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of things that you appear not to know :))
Is this ':))' suppose to represent your oversized jowls and double chin, ditch pig? <¦-o

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120449 Mar 9, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry meant for this post :)
There's a certain satanic-ness in the post that shows it, too, to be honest :) Only hate .... no understanding ... self-serving demonic behavior. Good posts earlier :) Informative and true.
Thanks for clearing that up

An NFL Fan

USA

#120450 Mar 9, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry :)
There's a certain behavior. Gooey pastes earlier :) Inue.
Why have so many thousands of your posts been deleted, Lucifer? Can you explain that to me?

An NFL Fan

USA

#120452 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you laughing at your own sick posts? I mean it's not like they are funny or anything. You really should seek help for your psychiatric disorder
In turn, why do you end your own lame posts with forced laughter, lummox?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120453 Mar 9, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
We should all try to understand the brainwashed from birth

No matter how difficult it may be at times
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#120454 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Whites don't call other Whites 'honky', Haji. How does it feel to know you'll be expiring soon, old queen. <¦-o
No problem at all. I've had a great life! Its called nature.

I hope you make 84+ HONKY LOL.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120455 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you laughing at your own sick posts? I mean it's not like they are funny or anything. You really should seek help for your psychiatric disorder
I learned that from you, Fatty. Thousands of those thousands of your witty retorts have that for a closing. You won't have to go too far back to authenticate it. But, like a dog shitting on the sidewalk, you never look back. LMFAO Tubby
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120456 Mar 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat me to it. She points out here failings when she's getting that huge lardass handed to her. Picture it. Foam in the corners of that overly painted mouth, banging on those keys and the hubby cowering under that tag sale table until she calms down. Can you dig it?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120457 Mar 9, 2014
Israeli troops intentionally killing Palestinians in West Bank, says Amnesty International; Israel denies claim

The World Today

By Middle East correspondent Hayden Cooper

Updated Fri 28 Feb 2014, 12:57am AEDT

Israeli troops and Palestinian youths in the West Bank Photo: A regular Friday clash between Israeli security forces and Palestinian youths, near Kedumim, in the West Bank.(Four Corners: Sylvie Le Clezio)
Related Story: Israel accused of targeting Palestinian children in intelligence gathering
Related Story: Israel acknowledges criticism of arrests of Palestinian children
Map: Israel

Amnesty International is accusing Israel of carrying out the wilful killing of Palestinian civilians in the West Bank.

A new report alleges that many of the 45 Palestinians killed in the past three years posed no threat to Israeli forces and that troops displayed a harrowing pattern of unlawful behaviour.

Amnesty International's director for the Middle East and North Africa, Philip Luther, says the case of a 16-year-old Palestinian boy shot dead during a protest is one of the worst examples.

He says the organisation's research shows the boy was running away when he was hit.

"Medical reports, eyewitness accounts all point to Samir Awad, a 16-year-old, having been shot twice in the back as he was fleeing back to his village," Mr Luther said.

"The evidence points to him having been wilfully killed. A wilful killing is a grave breach of international law and would amount to a war crime.

"What this report documents is a really worrying pattern of unlawful killings."

Read more at:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-27/israel-...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120458 Mar 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of your business what I do. I am not answerable to you, or anyone else for that matter
Got it???
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120459 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think of it that way when you're eating cock, Nazi pig? <¦-o
Assault on an impotent senior citizen nazi is a crime over here. But, maybe not verbal assault. Go for it. Cyril has a had a lot of pork in him. No doubt. That's why France was perfect for him. They don't care who's filthy rear they end up in.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120460 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is this ':))' suppose to represent your oversized jowls and double chin, ditch pig? <¦-o
Nice try at some humour but your post didn't quite make the grade. Better luck next time

An NFL Fan

USA

#120461 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of your business what I do.?
You're at the least laughable to me and others, Spammy the hypocrite.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120462 Mar 9, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>I learned that from you, Fatty. Thousands of those thousands of your witty retorts have that for a closing. You won't have to go too far back to authenticate it. But, like a dog shitting on the sidewalk, you never look back. LMFAO Tubby
Funny how you seem to get NFR and I mixed up. How long have you had the problem?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120463 Mar 9, 2014
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem at all. I've had a great life! Its called nature.
I hope you make 84+ HONKY LOL.
Tell us some of your old WWII stories, how you serviced the British army, old queen. <¦-o

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120464 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think of it that way when you're eating cock, Nazi pig? <¦-o
This post has been reported for its offensive content

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120465 Mar 9, 2014
Piece of Sheilaa wrote:
Israeli troops intentionally killing Palestinians in West Bank, says Amnesty International; Israel denies claim
The World Today
By Middle East correspondent Hayden Cooper
Updated Fri 28 Feb 2014, 12:57am AEDT
Israeli troops and Palestinian youths in the West Bank Photo: A regular Friday clash between Israeli security forces and Palestinian youths, near Kedumim, in the West Bank.(Four Corners: Sylvie Le Clezio)
Related Story: Israel accused of targeting Palestinian children in intelligence gathering
Related Story: Israel acknowledges criticism of arrests of Palestinian children
Map: Israel
Amnesty International is accusing Israel of carrying out the wilful killing of Palestinian civilians in the West Bank.
A new report alleges that many of the 45 Palestinians killed in the past three years posed no threat to Israeli forces and that troops displayed a harrowing pattern of unlawful behaviour.
Amnesty International's director for the Middle East and North Africa, Philip Luther, says the case of a 16-year-old Palestinian boy shot dead during a protest is one of the worst examples.
He says the organisation's research shows the boy was running away when he was hit.
"Medical reports, eyewitness accounts all point to Samir Awad, a 16-year-old, having been shot twice in the back as he was fleeing back to his village," Mr Luther said.
"The evidence points to him having been wilfully killed. A wilful killing is a grave breach of international law and would amount to a war crime.
"What this report documents is a really worrying pattern of unlawful killings."
Read more at:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-27/israel-...
Back to dumping spam I see, hog body. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#120466 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you seem to get NFR and I mixed up. How long have you had the problem?
Did you and your 'hubby' get a big guffaw from that one, Spammy?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120467 Mar 9, 2014
Pile of Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at some humour but your post didn't quite make the grade. Better luck next time
It wasn't ment to be funny, such pig. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 678,590
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 11 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 17 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 18 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 31 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web