Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120425 Mar 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boyfriend likes it better that way ask him

Sounds as if you are speaking from experience. Care to share???LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#120426 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa Stain on Toilet Paper wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done something with my life you ignorant loser. I have nursed in three different countries caring for people who present to emergency departments for whatever reason for over thirty years. I have seen people at their best and also at their worst. I have been privy to life and death, to laughter and sadness. I have been part of a team and have also worked independently as a nurse practitioner and been part of the gamut of the human condition.
Then I come across a bogan such as you who is only able to display hatred, bigotry, racism, offense and it makes me despair of humanity. You are a disgrace and need to get off your own ass and do something useful with your life instead of spewing all your hatred and frustration out on people who actually do care about the condition of those less fortunate than themselves
Ironic that you call successful people those who steal someone else's land, property, kill, intimidate, discriminate and subjugate. Yeah I can see how you would fit right in there
I never knew Nazis were so compassionate, oinker. <¶-o
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#120427 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Uzi you can do better than that
I could but you not worth it nazi piece of shit.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120428 Mar 9, 2014
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I like a sense of humour.
Take care Honky Tonk.
Have you been jealous of the white races most of your life, little Haji? <¶-o

Location hidden

#120429 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I never knew Nazis were so compassionate, oinker. <¶-o
There's a lot of things that you appear not to know :))
Brit Expat

Montagnac, France

#120430 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I never knew Nazis were so compassionate, oinker. <¶-o
Let the Jew eat Pork!!!!! But no!!!!!!! That would be cannibalism!

Location hidden

#120432 Mar 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I could but you not worth it nazi piece of shit

..and I love you too. LOL
Brit Expat

Montagnac, France

#120434 Mar 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been jealous of the white races most of your life, little Haji? <¶-o
Oooops. You're clueless again!

Pure English/white for the past 84 years! What about you??

Do try to do a little research and put your brain into gear before posting! You sound like a Yank?
Brit Expat

Montagnac, France

#120437 Mar 9, 2014
Sorryyyyyyy Change Yank to Redkneck. lol

Location hidden

#120439 Mar 9, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a certain satanic-ness in the post that shows it, too, to be honest :) Only hate .... no understanding ... self-serving demonic behavior. Good posts earlier :) Informative and true.

What I find hard to understand is how someone can spend so much of their time posting on crap that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this forum and at the same time think that they are being witty and clever
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#120441 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah
Is that how you got the count up? Blah Blah Blah and I know you are but what am I? Who's the f ucken clown? Next time you have water in the sink, during your weekly face wash, look at the surface. Well, after the lice have drowned. See it? It's the CLOWN. LMFAO
Brit Expat

Montagnac, France

#120443 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>.
..and I love you too. LOL
We should all try to understand the brainwashed from birth.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120444 Mar 9, 2014
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooops. You're clueless again!
Pure English/white for the past 84 years! What about you??
Do try to do a little research and put your brain into gear before posting! You sound like a Yank?
Whites don't call other Whites 'honky', Haji. How does it feel to know you'll be expiring soon, old queen. <¶-o

Location hidden

#120445 Mar 9, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how you got the count up? Blah Blah Blah and I know you are but what am I? Who's the f ucken clown? Next time you have water in the sink, during your weekly face wash, look at the surface. Well, after the lice have drowned. See it? It's the CLOWN. LMFAO
Why are you laughing at your own sick posts? I mean it's not like they are funny or anything. You really should seek help for your psychiatric disorder

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120446 Mar 9, 2014
Pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
my Lard would not wish anyone to be so 'and the the tooth shall make you ache.' Jumior 8.32.
Are yoty?
The night is full on, Lucifer. Why not be brave and watch them in return?

USA

#120447 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find hard to un do with the topic of this forum and at the same time think that they are being witty and clever
You don't know what's been going on with your little Scouse friend, do you, blowhard?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120448 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa Pile wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of things that you appear not to know :))
Is this ':))' suppose to represent your oversized jowls and double chin, ditch pig? <¶-o

Location hidden

#120449 Mar 9, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry meant for this post :)
There's a certain satanic-ness in the post that shows it, too, to be honest :) Only hate .... no understanding ... self-serving demonic behavior. Good posts earlier :) Informative and true.
Thanks for clearing that up

USA

#120450 Mar 9, 2014
pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry :)
There's a certain behavior. Gooey pastes earlier :) Inue.
Why have so many thousands of your posts been deleted, Lucifer? Can you explain that to me?

USA

#120452 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you laughing at your own sick posts? I mean it's not like they are funny or anything. You really should seek help for your psychiatric disorder
In turn, why do you end your own lame posts with forced laughter, lummox?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min waaasssuuup 795,353
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 568,047
Scientific proof for God's existence 26 min PELE78 559
My video 29 min AyoubTab 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min RiccardoFire 267,408
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min lil whispers 607,191
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 442,015
More from around the web