Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120145 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice English, 3rd world stooge. <¦-o
You're the third world stooge and you don't even realize it. You can't even grasp the basics. LMAO

Location hidden

#120146 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you can't find where I've mixed up 'your and you're'. Your English is piss poor, illiterate muzzie. <¦-o
Nope that is because you are as thick as a brick and are unable to find your own post, you poor miserable illiterate. LMAO

Location hidden

#120147 Mar 8, 2014
Poor USA-1 is desperate for my attention and will do whatever it takes to get it, similar to NFR. I believe that they are one and the same. Their miserable existence is highlighted on here for all to see. Sad but in view of their stupidity, understandable. They don't have a life and this forum is where they try and get their validation as "humans" regardless of the fact that it is always negative. ROFL

Location hidden

#120148 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
Thanks. Is that your signature , 3rd world stooge??? LMAO

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#120149 Mar 8, 2014
Sheilaa means excrement in Farsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the BS "anthropologist" USA_1. It is so ignorant and brainwashed that it actually believes that it is posting the truth!!!!!!! I think that it is posting from its psych facility, in which it is interned. LMAO
I see they haven't finished teaching you contractions in your English class yet, Moslem pig. <¦-o
Hillie Billef Found

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#120150 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
Granny what for vittles today?

A skunk or two?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120151 Mar 8, 2014
Pile of Sheilaa wrote:
Poor USA-1 is desperate for my attention and will do whatever it takes to get it, similar to NFR. I believe that they are one and the same. Their miserable existence is highlighted on here for all to see. Sad but in view of their stupidity, understandable. They don't have a life and this forum is where they try and get their validation as "humans" regardless of the fact that it is always negative. ROFL
The figure of speech you're searching for is 'one in the same'. Your stilted English fools no one, ignorant Moslem. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120152 Mar 8, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny what for vittles today?
A skunk or two?
Is that you, CHOCOLATE FACE? How's the pirating business been going? I thought the Navy Seals got you for sure, barbaric Somalian. <¦-o

Location hidden

#120153 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see they haven't finished teaching you contractions in your English class yet, Moslem pig. <¦-o
You're the one who failed re contractions. I just corrected your post and gave you the correct meaning of what a contraction was. LOL

Location hidden

#120154 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The figure of speech you're searching for is 'one in the same'. Your stilted English fools no one, ignorant Moslem. <¦-o
No I am not searching for any figure of speech. You on the other hand are just trying to fit your poor comprehension into what I have posted to you. You just need to loosen up a little and enjoy the English language instead of trying to put your Americanism crap into it . As an American your comprehension of the British language is left wanting. LMAO

Location hidden

#120155 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you, CHOCOLATE FACE? How's the pirating business been going? I thought the Navy Seals got you for sure, barbaric Somalian. <¦-o
Blah blah blah. As if anyone is interested in your comments re the Navy seals. What you think, and what reality is, are two totally different things. LMAO

Location hidden

#120156 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you, CHOCOLATE FACE? How's the pirating business been going? I thought the Navy Seals got you for sure, barbaric Somalian. <¦-o
USA_1 responding to one of its "followers". LMAO

Location hidden

#120158 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The figure of speech you're searching for is 'one in the same'. Your stilted English fools no one, ignorant Moslem. <¦-o
Oh what a dummy you show yourself to be

Usage
One and the same, one in the same

One and the same is the logical formulation of the expression meaning the same person or thing. This expression is not hard to parse; it uses redundancy (one and the same being synonyms) for emphasis. The eggcorn one in the same sort of makes sense—if we imagine something being inside the same thing as itself—but it’s not the standard phrase and is widely viewed as a misspelling.

LMAO
Hillie Bille Found

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#120159 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE - Who?

Don't you know you masters when they speak to you?

Try fresh lettuce instead nettles with that stink badger stew, you're imagining things.
Hillie Bille Found

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#120160 Mar 8, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Usage
One and the same is the logical formulation of the expression meaning the same person or thing. This expression is not hard to parse; it uses redundancy (one and the same being synonyms) for emphasis. The eggcorn one in the same sort of makes sense—if we imagine something being inside the same thing as itself—but it’s not the standard phrase and is widely viewed as a misspelling.
LMAO
Like :- USA_1 and CRETIN are one and the same.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120161 Mar 8, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Usage
LMAO
Backwards logic from an ignorant Moslem that doesn't understand American Idiom. <¦-o
Hillie Bille Found

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#120162 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Backwards logic from an ignorant Moslem that doesn't understand American Idiom. <¦-o
OH OK then Like :- USA_1 and CRETIN are one in the same.

Location hidden

#120163 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Backwards logic from an ignorant Moslem that doesn't understand American Idiom. <¦-o
You ignorant hillbilly. I am surprised that you have the gall to show your face. An American idiom??LMAO

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#120164 Mar 8, 2014
Sheilaa the Steamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant hillbilly. I am surprised that you have the gall to show your face. An American idiom??LMAO
If only your mirror could talk, hog body. <¦-o

Location hidden

#120165 Mar 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
American idiom? When did it become recognized and when did it ever become important? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 48,523
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 646,544
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 16 min Hmo062538 142
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 17 min andet1987 2,038
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Nytryte 971,629
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min here 281,251
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min Toby 105,572
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,681
More from around the web